[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the first attack hit Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
When will the first attack hit Germany?
>>
>>55681646
29th November
20:00

Germany, Berlin
>>
>>55681742
Thanks..

Thanks for the warning.
>>
>>55681742
> Berlin

There is no doubt about that desu lad
>>
>>55681646
Tank in 30 mins
>>
Hopefully soon. Maybe thiswill wake up this shithole of a degenerate kek-country
>>
I'm also voting for Berlin as their next Target. And if Shit goes down, I hope that my fellow countrymen will see the Darkness that Miss Merkel has brought upon us.
>>
Berlin first?

What about Cologne? Is Cologme safe because there are so many Turks there? I'm scared.
>>
>>55681742
>Berlin

nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>55681646
cologne
>>
>>55681742
>>
>>55681742
attacking Berlin would lead to more muslim casualties than anything

but that goes for any german city at this point

>tfw from mönchengladbach ;_;
>>
Going to take a massacre on German soil before that cunt Merkel rethinks her idiotic policy.
>>
>>55682093
February is a bit optimistic.
Maybe late December, during Christmas?
>>
>>55681646
In the next two months for sure. Probably in Berlin and probably around Christmas
>>
they wont attack, your gov doesnt bomb anyone, gives them thousands of houses, your women and licks their asses, germany is to kekolded to be a target,
>>
>>55682093
Solid prediction there anon - I'd give you evens odds on that one.
Also - Birmingham UK, Amsterdam or a small German village before cams
>>
>>55682015

All the major cities are in their reach, thanks to our Overlord Merkel, the pro-IS guys could slip in undetected and establish outer cells here.

A Quote from Gary Moore's Thunder Rising:
>Thunder rising early in the morning
>Cities burning, the world keeps turning
>>
There probably won't be an attack because we already submitted.
They wouldn't risk that people here wake up, as unlikely as that might be at that point.
>>
We are their retreating base. They won't attack here and risk loosing their fall back nation in Europe
>>
Ich persönlich würde ja Bonn angreifen. Dann weiß jeder dass niemand sicher ist.
>>
>>55682326

Warum Bonn?
Es gibt sicherlich attraktivere Ziele, wie das oben erwähnte Köln.
>>
Define attack?

Your children are already being raped and beaten, the latter even in their own schools. Women, as in any other country with a Muslim population, are already being raped and sexually assaulted in greater numbers.
>>
Germany has been a paradise for crazy Muslims for almost a century. That's why there has never been a serious attack on Germany.
>>
>bombing your own country
Germany is the caliphat at this point.
>>
>>55681646
Hopefully, a large attack will happen soon. Merkel will be lynched and you guys can take your balls back. Drive them fucks out by force. Violence is the only thing muslims understand so you should give them a healthy dose of it.
>>
>steig in die s-bahn
>fahr zum kölner hbf
>steig aus
>auf die domplatte
>schieß um dich
>>
File: 1443294076472.jpg (45 KB, 720x514) Image search: [Google]
1443294076472.jpg
45 KB, 720x514
tomorrow
>>
>>55682471
Aber dann fühlen sich die Leute außerhald der Großstädte doch sicher. Denk mal mit Mann. So wird das nichts mit den Jungfrauen.
>>
>>55681646
An attack really isn't necessary. Germany has already been defeated. All that is left is for the Ayatolla to move into Merkel's office.
>>
>>55682811
Zur Karnevalszeit sind auch auf dem Land massenhaft Menschen unterwegs.
>>
>>55681742
>Berlin
Less Berliners to put up with, national outrage against muzzies and the public demanding the old Zyklon B to be dusted off.
This is going to be great.
>>
Ich hab Angst.
>>
>>55682163
>Maybe late December, during Christmas?

Yeah, I guess so, a attack during christmas mass would be the most devastating thing there is.
>>
>>55682130
how does it feel to be from a place with a shit football team?
>>
>>55683245
Ein möglicher Anschlag auf den Braunschweiger Karneval wurde verhindert, vlt besteht für den Weihnachtsmarkt Gefahr.
>>
>>55683608
Fear not my Kamerad.
If you show fear, the terrorists have already won. Let our hearts be strong as a Tiger Tank
>>
i hope soon more terror attacks more power to right wing
>>
>>55681646
They are already attacking germany with endless waves of immigrants
>>
5th September
Munich
>>
File: 1445858685371.jpg (118 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445858685371.jpg
118 KB, 499x499
>>55681646

Some of you guys are okay, don't be in Dresden on the night from the 13th to the 14th February 1945.
>>
>>55681646
43 years ago, during the Munich Olympics. Islamic terrorism is nothing new in Germany.
>>
>>55681923
Damn, that mad me KEK so hard...
>>
Can't wait for Dat Murrrkle and Gauck to force some crocodile tears in front of a camera while explaining to us why it is now more important than ever to keep the gates wide open and be as tolerant of muslims as possible.

I wish I was dead.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.