[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO NOT FUCKING DRAG US INTO YOUR UPCOMING WARS!! I repeat: DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: deadliest_wars.jpg (152 KB, 1078x516) Image search: [Google]
deadliest_wars.jpg
152 KB, 1078x516
DO NOT FUCKING DRAG US INTO YOUR UPCOMING WARS!!
I repeat: DO NOT FUCKING DRAG US INTO YOUR UPCOMING WARS!!

Unless you (USA, France, UK, ..) are planning to invade Saudi Arabia, you fucking western hypocritical Saudi puppets.
>>
Us are friends with saudi we'd probably invade syria and everything else, but i would fucking love to see americans and russians on the same side in a battle
>>
>>55681624
Slovakia plz. Nobody needs your help. We got this.
>>
>>55681785
>I know you are friends with them, that is the reason why i used words hypocritical, Saudi and western in one sentence.
>>
File: army-patch-mb-600x600.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
army-patch-mb-600x600.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>invading saudi arabia with our new army uniform patches on

yeah, no.
>>
>>55681880
Yes, of course, you got this. You will just fuck up the region even more. Just to please your local overlords. I am getting sick of it!!
>>
>>55681624
US created Saudi you damn hypocrite
>>
>>55681624
Nato will soon join FSA(moderate jihadist rebels against isis -and against assad-).
Just wait for it.
>>
lmfao this is like one of the shortest midgets saying "DON'T MAKE ME JOIN IN YOUR BASKETBALL GAME GUYS, SERIOUSLY"
You're good, don't worry faggot.
>>
>>55681624
Well, with Slovakia as such a military and political power who is so integral to every world event (99% of the world thinks you're Czechoslovakia, no one even knows you fucking exist as a nation) we throw ourselves on your mercy and ask you to please give us one more chance. What will we do without brave Slovak soldiers leading the way?
>>
>>55681624

Oh man, what are we gonna do without the military might of the slovakians? Truly the day is lost.
>>
>>55681624

The USA is never going to invade one of their primary allies in the region. And NATO also benefits from ISIS terrorism.
>>
What we need is not change a damn thing about who is coming inside Europe. Otherwise we are racist.

What we need is complete overhaul of the camera systems and how we can find terrorists via this.
>>
>>55682245

The FSA is allied with ISIS.

Or at least it was until it collapsed and all it's troops deserted and joined the radicals. Moderate Islamic rebels in Syria is a sham, the only actual moderates are Assad and the Kurds.
>>
>>55682232
Shit bag, when the al-sauds were taking power, the "brit empire" was literally drawing the maps of that area of the world. You people fucked up things more than the US could ever PRAY to do. You jumped into ww 1, ww 2, dragged our asses into it, before that fought the boers twice literally for Jew diamond dealers and starved 300,000 k Dutch women and kids to death...shall I go on?
>>
>>55682553
>The FSA is allied with ISIS.

Yes I know but does general public?
>>
>>55682378
inb4 "DC occupied by Slovak paratroopers, Obama confirmed dead"
>>
>>55681880
>We got this.
Yea, sure seems like that.
>>
>>55682689

The general public doesn't know jackshit. France gives billions of euros towards Saudi Arabia and then they sent that money directly to ISIS so they can kill French people.

It's fucking sickening.
>>
>>55682803
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/international/mideast-africa/2015/06/24/france-to-study-building-nuclear-reactors-in-saudi-arabia/29213887/
>>
one wouldnt believe what heat does to the mind, i believe in certain dens in the islamic world where the heat is jacked up on purpose. This ooze status of mind can then proceed to inflitrate choices made all the way in europe. I have an attention and I speak within.

The axis of evil.
>>
>>55682297
>>55682378
>>55682380
I am not surprised that you did not get the point of my post. Our military is insignificant (almost nonexistent) i do agree.

The point was, that all this shit that happened in Paris is going to be used as a reason for another hypocritical middle eastern war.
It will cause even more refugee influx, it will cause even more misery.
>>
>>55682158
is this for real?
>>
>>55681624

Sorry Slovakia, you're a member of NATO now. You have no choice but to help.
>>
>>55682904
France has longest history of all followed by the English in helping and working together with Islam. They with the Germans love Arab cock always has. Just look at history.
>>
>>55681624
based slovakia

fuck nato, fuck the usa, fuck israel, fuck the EU

they all finance, train and arm moderate terrorists in syria

saudi arabia and qatar funds extremism and terrorists around the world, notably in the EU, and are protected by the usa and israel
fuck the usa

>>55681785
this is not going to happen, because american interest is to remove russia from the middle east

>>55681880
you got nothing, you're a big mouthed faggot
>>
Let me guess - no jews were killed in this attack.
This is gonna be like 9/11 , another excuse to go to war.
>>
>>55683116
Yes
http://shoebat.com/2015/09/27/shocking-new-army-patch-looks-just-like-the-muslim-brotherhood-patch/

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/you-wont-believe-the-us-armys-new-isis-shoulder-patch.html/

KEK America the new caliphate army
>>
ww3 when?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh_bmcpaUp4
>>
>>55683893
Long live Hussein Obama imam president of America!
>>
>>55681880
Nigga stfu. When I was in Afghanistan, Slovakians, Bulgarians and Romanians were handling shit. It ain't their war but shit those Slovak bros are some tough mfs. Check yo shit
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.