[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: Will the Paris attack serve as casus belli?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: France military.jpg (52 KB, 610x409) Image search: [Google]
France military.jpg
52 KB, 610x409
Question: Will the Paris attack serve as casus belli?
>>
It might
>>
I sure hope it does
>>
>>55681430
Just a thought... If I were an ahul'kbar guy I wouldn't attack frontally with violent events like what happened yesterday. I'd be more jew, and I'd starting to control companies, media, etc.
Terrorism just pisses off people. They'll want to fight harder against the perpetrator. This make me think of false flag attack again...
>>
>>55681430
Question: What did the Charlie Hebdo attacks serve?

Oh right, tough talk and no action. Expect a bunch of "casus thumbupassi."
>>
>>55682538
>false flag
100+ people died, the perpetrators shouted Alan Snackbar and then ISIS took credit and you think 'false flag'? Fuck off Ahmed, you filthy fucking shitskin.
>>
>>55682821
Don't misunderstand me. I just want to say that there are better ways to destroy a civilisation. They're just being unimaginative niggers.
>>
>>55681430
For what war?
>>
>>55682538
Good thing you're not muslim and that muslims aren't jews then. Muslims are way more frontal and aggressive than jews because they think they act in the name of their god and because there are a lot of them. Jews are only a few and being in the light always backfired on them, also they act based on self-survival goals, not for the ultimate reign of their god.
>>
>>55683071
USA wants to sell weapons, and take control of more oil. That's enough reason, I guess.
>>
>>55683058

>unimaginative niggers.

They can't ever hope to be much more than that
>>
>>55681430
If that doesn't I don't know what will.
>>
>>55681430
no
>>
>>55681430
>casus belli
"The vassals of the European Union have approved the institution of Absolute Crown Authority."
"Vassals can no longer wage war."
>>
File: OAS.jpg (38 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
OAS.jpg
38 KB, 400x311
>>55683570
kek, filthy kebab
>>
>>55681430
It a spark in series of attempts to light the fuse. You have to think like the enemy before us, they know we cannot declare a war upon religious/racial demographic. European governments have proved they will shut down any attempts at speaking out against the "refugees".

This is carefully coordinated cause and effect. I don't want to say that this is a false flag, because we all know these sandniggers have shown before they are capable of these despicable acts of violence. This attack poses no strategic gains whatsoever and does nothing but feed the hate and distrust among Europeans and these "refugees". I feel like there's something much more at work here.

I mean good god, what would Europe do if there was a major nationalist revolution! the sphere of influence over Europe, just like that, flipped on its head. I wonder what country would love to get a slice of that fucking pie?
>>
>>55682538
Muslims are too stupid to be able to Jew, so they use straight up violence.

Luckily for them, white people are even dumber, so they submit to the violence.
>>
>>55684997
>/gas/
RIP 6M of the bataclan nao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.