[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor ldnews/islamic-state/114
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: kammenos.jpg (97 KB, 635x674) Image search: [Google]
kammenos.jpg
97 KB, 635x674
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html

Wait you thought we wouldn't get back at you for all the debnt memes??

:)
>>
>>55681269
That's literally terrorism.

"Gib moni or you blow up"
>>
>>55681347
It's not like we didn't warn beforehand.
>>
>>55681347
But what's wrong with that if Greece really have no choice? EU buttfucked them multiple times.
>>
>>55681465
Yeah, blame it all on the EU, not the massive amounts of corruption by Greek politicians.

The Greek politicians fucked Greece, no one else had the power to do so without some consent from the Greek political elite.
>>
>>55681465

Except they did have a choice. multiple times. And they chose fucking wrong every time, spending money where they shouldn't have, debt money at that, and lying to the Eu about it, being corrupt fucks, and burning mad dough into a ridiculous war for a god-forsaken, dry spec of shit in the middle of the mediterranean Sea...
>>
>>55681665
>implying Germany or Estonia is not getting buttmad by their own corrupt politicians

or France...
>>
>>55681269
Nice try, but

P A Y
A
Y

D E N B T S
E
N
B
T
S
>>
>>55681665
Yeah greek politicians were corrupt so greeks have to pay EU billions in next decade. And they are not even allowed to default.
>>
>>55681808
That's the thing. We're mad at our politicians, not the EU, even if the EU is controlling our politicians.
>>
>>55681907
Look at what happened to the German people after their politicians made a few actions on behalf of the country... They're still paying the price.
>>
>>55681269

Couldn't all the bordering countries just build a big wall to trap Greece and all the mudslime inside?
>>
>>55681269

what a fucking retard.
you clearly dont have your heart in the right place,
scum fuck.
>>
>>55681981
Paying the price of being the strongest economy in the region? Nice price.
>>
>>55681269
It's all coming together.

I didn't realize things would escalate towards the happening so rapidly however.
>>
>>55681269
You're playing with a fire you can't possibly use or control, Greece.

γειά σου
>>
>>55681269
>Greece is broke, and barely survived total economic collapse this year by selling its soul to Germany to stay afloat on IOUs to Germany

>the EU expects Greece to let the kebab and Africans flood in, and expects Greece to provide for them even though Greece is striggling just to take care of its own people

I don't blame you for being frustrated. The leftist stupidity is mind-blowing
>>
>>55682148
Yes, it's all fine as long as they don't have any struggles. As soon as modern Germany gets attacked, they're fucked, because they're all massive pussies.
I'd rather live in Russia than Germany.
>>
>>55681269

Glass Greece, problem solved
>>
>>55682398
They have woman instead of chancellor. That's the only problem.
Also who would attack Germany? France?
>>
File: 1437771383553s.jpg (4 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
1437771383553s.jpg
4 KB, 125x103
>>55681269

Holy shit, the absolute MADMAN!

Turns out it's actually the Greeks who are Europe's crypto-kikes.
>>
>>55682612
>Also who would attack Germany?
Islamists. And Germans would accept it because they're not allowed to say anything against Islamism.
>>
that shows how stupid greeks are and why they are in this situation now. if it wasn't for the EU you would be starving .
>>
>>55683186
Fuck the EU for that matter as well.
>>
>>55681465
Russia, what the fuck is going on with Europe?
>>
>>55681269
Greeks stop being lazy and claim back your democracy.
>>
Etsi vlakes isaste ke sta skata tha minete gia mia zoi.
>>
>>55683958

sad how people changed
cyprus against greece now

they used to be brothers

you know hellenism is dying because they successfully destroyed their unity with retards like that guy

shame on you, i hope turkey will bomb your ass
>>
It's so dense, every single street of Europe has so many refugees
>>
>>55681269
You scum
When this is all over Greece will be no more.
>>
>>55681269
This news is old as fuck, Kammenos is prolly not even in the parliament anymore.
>>
>>55684404
We are still brothers, but we know that Greece is in far worse shape. Their government is absolutely incompetent.
>>
>>55684404

greece is beeing ungrateful after making a statement like that. some greeks don't even know the results if the whole country would go bankrupt. if the eu didnt support them then they would complain thet the EU didnt support them and let them go bankrupt.
>>
>>55681269
it's official, immigration is a form of warfare
>>
>>55682675
how do you figure, the EU didn't allow greece to defend its borders, i agree completely with them

germany, britain, and france want more shit skins in europe, let them have them
>>
>>55681347
Nah, not really. It's just showing the retardedness of "open border" policies and all this tolerance and multicultural bullshit. Look what happened, the EU actually welcomed all the masses and said everything is alright, it's fine, we need all this enriching.
But even if you consider it terrorism in itself - I welcome the eye-opening that it provided to tons of people who know feel threatened, and rightfully so. It's not any longer the slowly heated pot while politiciany calm us and tell us everything is fine, now a lot of people start to feel the heat and are not willing to take it any longer.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.