[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine if a group of people who you didn't consider to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: ok.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
Imagine if a group of people who you didn't consider to be true frenchmen went on killing sprees, yelling "France France France!" the whole time. Think for a second how that would make you feel. Imagine then going out into public and just living your daily life and having people looking at you, judging you, hating you, because you consider yourself French, just like those who did terrible things supposedly in YOUR name consider themselves French.

Now think about Muslims everywhere, who during their daily prayers recite "Allahu Akbar" and mean it in the most gentle and peaceful way possible, and how they must feel every time some nutcase runs around killing people saying those exact same words.

Be kind to a muslim today, please
>>
>>55680270
Imagine if a group of people who you do consider to be true frenchmen went on killing sprees, yelling "ALLAH AKBAR!" the whole time. Think for a second how that would make you feel. Imagine then going out into public and just living your daily life and having people looking at you, judging you, hating you, because you consider yourself better than anyone who doesn't follow the Quaran, just like those who did terrible things supposedly in YOUR name consider themselves French.

Now think about Muslims everywhere, who during their daily prayers recite "DEATH TO FRANCE!" as they burn the French flag and mean it in the least gentle and peaceful way possible, and how they must feel every time some "martyrs" run around killing people saying those exact same words.

Don't bother being kind to a muslim today, please.
>>
File: EatShit.jpg (155 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
EatShit.jpg
155 KB, 400x505
>>55680270
>>
File: 1445649592595.jpg (22 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
1445649592595.jpg
22 KB, 603x453
Muslim sympathizers will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55680270
except you can choose your religion

No one is forcing you to identify as a member of a religion known for violent extremism
>>
>>55680270
Imagine a group of people who, on the one hand, scream prejudice and bias when anyone whiter than them politely points out that Islamic terror is fucking the planet up, but on the other hand do nothing to remove the cancer that exists within their own societies.

If these cunts will not do something about the filth in their religion, then fuck them, I will paint them with the same brush, I will spit in their faces, and I will encourage anyone who listens to do the same.

it is the 21st century for fucks sake, and these cunts are dragging is back to the 16th. Fuck. That. Noise.
>>
>>55680270

I'd probably stop considering myself french and find myself a new thing to identify with. Not a bid deal desu.
>>
>Imagine if a group of people who you didn't consider to be true frenchmen went on killing sprees, yelling "France France France!" the whole time.

Except its a false comparison. Because it doesnt happen. Fuck off shitposter.
>>
>>55680270
You can't choose not to be French though. But you can choose not to be Muslim when you see how mindbogglingly retarded your religion is.
>>
File: 1442166014563.png (197 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442166014563.png
197 KB, 499x499
>>55680270
>who you didn't consider to be true frenchmen
What you think is irrelevant.

Give me objectively verifiable facts.

Fact: they shout allahu akhbar. Fact: radical islamists celebrated the attacks. Fact: the extremists operate in a sea of moderates.

Fuck you and your relativist appologetics. Islam as it is practiced and interpreted by the majority of muslims spawns terrorism. As long as Islam doesn't reform, it is the enemy of the free world.
>>
>>55680270
>>who you didn't consider to be true frenchmen

it doesnt if you consider them frenchmen or not. Are they frenchmen? Yes or no? If they are shouting France! France! France! They sound pretty french to me
>>
>>55680270
I'd be so appalled by that act that I would say I'm not french anymore because those fuckwits ruined it. Instead I am X and label your sect a new name. Don't use the same name as the radicals because that will allow them to hide in plain sight using YOU as cover
>>
>>55680270
>Imagine if a group of people who you didn't consider to be true frenchmen went on killing sprees, yelling "France France France!"

>Australia
>>
>>55680270
>Be kind to a muslim today, please
My kindness would eventually be taken advantage of like Mother Europa's. There's no treating Muslims with respect now, that would only make them feel welcome.
>>
>>55680270
you're absolutely right.
But you should stop wasting your time by writing things like that on here bc this site is full of racist dumbass niggers shouting for genocide, not knowing the difference between ISIS and muslims
anyways have a nice day
>>
>>55680270
Why don't you go to Mecca to have a peaceful dialog with them yourself? What's that, you aren't a muslim? The punishment for a non-muslim entering Mecca is DEATH (unless terrorists take over their grand mosque and they need a special dispensation from their paid clergy to have western spec ops wipe up the mess for their lazy asses). 4 more years, and saudi arabia is bankrupt. Can't wait. :)
>>
>>55681944
if not b8 let it be known that you're an abhorrent and stupid individual
>>
>>55681059
this
>>
>read post
>check flag
all is as shuould be
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-25.png (667 KB, 950x1650) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-25.png
667 KB, 950x1650
>>55680270
AUS shitpst army, you guys are true cancer.
>>
>>55680270
Posted like a true Australian.
>>
>>55680270
>>55681944
Spot the muslims taking advantage of welfare and excellent living standards in countries based on Christian values.
>>
>>55680270
Fuck your line of reasoning

Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArTPpXSnSRo

There is only one group of people who can report to us who in the islamic community is radical, who supports shit like this, who will support it if their numbers bump up further

It is only possible to reach these extremists if you are muslim. It is literally impenetrable to non muslims to dissuade these radicals and if they cannot be converted, do espionage against them and mark them so their plans will fail

how are you going to pressure these people out of remaining like that?
>>
File: 1447469704074.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447469704074.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
Imagine if a group of people who you didn't consider to be true strayans went on killing sprees, yelling "Straya cunt, die you poofter" the whole time. Think for a second how that would make you feel. Imagine then going out into public and just living your daily life and having people looking at you, judging you, hating you, because you consider yourself a sick cunt, just like those who did terrible things supposedly in YOUR name consider themselves Strayans.
Now think about strayans everywhere, who during their daily banterz recite "straya cunt" and mean it in the most gentle and peaceful way possible, and how they must feel every time some soft dick runs around killing people saying those exact same words.

Be kind to a Aussie today, please
ftfy m8
>>
>>55681944
>racist dumbass niggers
ja mann, kanacken freund, scheiß kartoffeln alter.
alloha snackbar und döner mit viel schaaf alta.
>>
>>55680270
>during their daily prayers recite "Allahu Akbar" and mean it in the most gentle and peaceful way possible
Then they should co-operate with any and all authorities and turn over their evil brethren
>>
>>55680270

Until the Muslim world unites to destroy these so-called "fringe extremist elements" within itself, this line of thought has no basis in reality.
>>
>>55680270
Feelings will never trump lives.
>>
>>55681059
Proud to share country with you brother.
>>
>>55682727
this
Not all strayan cunts are terrorist
>>
>>55680270
Except what you described can't happen and even if it somehow did, Frenchs would condem and put an end to it while attacks like those yesterday are a common occurence and a large part of the "moderate" muslims think they are justified
>>
>>55680270
Yeah right You little bitch. I.'ll smile while closing the door to the gas chamber
>>
>>55682073
sorta b8 saw on facebook wanted to see the rage I felt expressed in words
>>
>people replying to aussie fun posting
top hue
>>
>>55681059
Proud of sharing a country with you as well.
>>
No. I don't want to put myself in their shoes. I'm European, my fellow countrymen actually DO (and want to do) something about that we don't become insane terrorist drones.

We are different people. They don't consider how bad it is for others to suffer, they only care about themselves, so why should we care about them?

If we'd remove every single one of them, we'd remove the possible terrorists too. We would need to deport innocent people too, but they don't care about collateral damage either when they bomb their own marketplaces in their own countries. But we do care about our own countymen and about the things happen here.
>>
>>55683101
>>55684696
Confession time.

I'm American on vacation. Truth is I love Sevilla, and bocadillas con chorizo y queso.

Be proud of your country, spainbros.
>>
>>55680270
BUT THEY ARE MUSLIM
>>
>>55680270
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>55680270
You're not a muslim, you be musliming, see? Just take off your veil and no one will look at you wrong, it is as simple as that. Conversely, I can't stop my self from being Swiss. Why do people consider stupid things they do, like fucking other men in the ass or pretending they are a woman, as a part of their identity nowadays?
>>
>>55680270
Being Muslim is a choice.
>>
>>55681313
This.
They are killing for a fucking religion, just to prove that they have the best imaginary friend.
Kill all religious people.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.