[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We discuss what kind of weapon europeans can legally get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: 7-legale-waffen.jpg (51 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
7-legale-waffen.jpg
51 KB, 600x304
ITT:
We discuss what kind of weapon europeans can legally get to defend against the inevitable muslim terrorism.

Thinking about buying some crossbows, maybe a tazer and to carry that one with me at all times.

Swords, bows, crossbows, knives and similar weapons are completely legal to own and carry here in austria and in germany. You do not need a special permit, you do not have to register them, you only have to be 18 years old or older.

Arm yourself.
>>
>>55679875

>crossbow

what are you, some kind of medieval autist?

Pepper spray and tazers are easy to get. If you're really paranoid you can take the trouble and get a gun license and get a pistol, but if your stupid ass did civil service instead of military have fun waiting till you are 35 years old.
>>
i already carry MACE, because im gay and have to worry about fagbashing.

i dont see that i neeed much else - swords n shit are bulk, autistic and useless against gunmen.
>>
File: VFUIHro.jpg (58 KB, 672x910) Image search: [Google]
VFUIHro.jpg
58 KB, 672x910
>>55679875
pic related, the only correct answer
>>
Mod an air gun, buy heavy weight ammo.

Or machete, you're fucked.
>>
just fyi, none of thiat stuff will save you from any serious threat.

Tasers and pepper spray just slow people.
>>
>>55679875
M98
>>
>>55680065
A crossbow is incredibly easy to get. Buy one now and you instantly have it. You can learn how to use one much faster than a bow and just as fast as a handgun.
They don't make a sound, a plus in my opinion and nearly no one is wearing anything that can stop a bolt from doing as much damage as a bullet.
And I'm not talking a normal crossbow, but something like a pistol crossbow. Small enough to carry and still hurting the one at the other end.

I'd rather have some kind of ranged weapon than none at all and since I never had to join anything, I would have to wait years to get a handgun.

>>55680207
MACE I will definitely buy as well. Like you say fagbashing is a thing, not that much here in vienna but everywhere else and when the brown horde get's here, gay people will be the first to be beheaded.

A female friend of mine once sprayed her MACE into our group because 'She wanted to see if it really is any good'.
Shit was hell, took hours for the itch to go away after choking and all that shit for at least 5 minutes. Bitch was crazy and laughed about it.

Swords are rather stupid in this age, yes, but a proper knife, a trenchknife or something like that, would certainly be useful as a last resort.

>>55680655
Exactly why I would like a lethal weapon. When Ahmed comes for my head, I don't want to be the nice guy who just tries to run away and leave him unharmed.
>>
>>55680065
Getting shot with a crossbow is as deadly as getting shot with a handgun.
>>
>>55680653
Barely 50€ for a proper machete is a real deal and you only have to be an adult to buy one.

75€ for a Tomahawk of nice quality. That isn't as useful in real combat but if you see a guy pull out a freakin tomahawk, you think twice about bashing his head in the name of some stupid pedo-moon-god.
>>
>>55679875
Austria, sincere question, I was going to visit Vienna when I finished my masters degree.

Is this still an option or is it really as bad as everyone says it is?
>>
>>55681254
to be honest, buddy, it isn't bad, yet.
I've been living here for years and have yet to see any 'refugees' except for some of the big rallies at the train stations, but those were months ago.

If you want to visit, do so before the islam-idiots start to bomb shit like they just did in paris. I'd say that if the crisis isn't dealt with next year around this time, vienna will start to be filled with mudslimes like the rest of the cities.
>>
File: britishhelmet.jpg (83 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
britishhelmet.jpg
83 KB, 1200x1200
HELMETS PEOPLE.
Sandniggers are known for throwing stones. Are slingshots legal?
>>55681007
plus you can add AIDS blood to the tips of them to make AIDS arrows.
>>
>>55681462
I doubt I will be able to.

I suppose there are some things I'll never see or hear.

https://youtu.be/ugMJ81Xav0c?t=20
>>
>>55681652
>AIDS arrows.

Not really that relevant in a short fight. And most 'refugees' probably already have AIDS and 15 other kinds of STDs.

Helmets make sense, but a normal motorcycle helmet will probably work best in a city.
Wear multiple layers of good clothing, again the stuff sold for bikers is easy to obtain and protects better than most normal cloth you can buy.

>>55681794
You are always welcome to join and help us when the war against islam breaks out. Only a matter of time now.
>>
>>55680931
>Swords are rather stupid in this age
I don't know. a group of 20 men with swords and shields,say of the roman variety, could be very interesting. As soon as the horde weaponize though they will be obsolete.
>>
>>55680931
If you really want to go the autistic way, get a slingshot or build one yourself from theraband gold.
>>
File: 1446514886691.png (65 KB, 1604x984) Image search: [Google]
1446514886691.png
65 KB, 1604x984
>>55679875
>Thinking about buying some crossbows, maybe a tazer and to carry that one with me at all times.
enjoy getting v& for being a dangerous deralied right-wing terrerists

>allahsnackbar happens
>duck and cover
>get your hands on something made of glass >break it
>make an handle out of a piece of cloth
>try to raise help from fellow bystanders, give them simple orders
>assault one armed intruder H2H
>once he's done take his weapon
>profit

they do not expect people fighting back. It's like when the americans shitpost about gun-free zones
>>
>>55681961
>motorcycle helmet
Enjoy your loss of peripheral vision and muted noises.
>>
File: fam.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
fam.gif
1 MB, 400x224
>mfw living in Norn Iron
>mfw we are allowed concealed carry permits here
>mfw we are allowed handguns and rifles

Feels good living in the last unkeked western nation. No muzzies here at all too 99 percent white, nothing will happen.
>>
I think it's legal to carry a knife on you as long as the blade doesn't measure a certain length that represent the distance between the skin and the vital organs or something.

I wonder if I can carry a knife small enough to not get me arrested but long enough to slice someone's carotid.
>>
I can't even legally carry a collapsible baton here.
Maybe I should look into a walking cane. A sturdy one with a metal handle would probably be pretty effective.
>>
Next step:
What kind of knife is legal to carry?
The austrian law is not really specific in the case of knives.
Only daggers, swords, Butterfly-knives and so called 'Spring- und Fallmesser' are regarded as weapons.

In nearly all cases, the law is much much less strict in austria than it is in germany.
In germany it is not allowed to carry any knife with a blade longer than 12cm while austrian law will only give you shit when you openly carry something large enough to disturb the peace or actually commit a crime while carrying something but if you do that it really doesn't matter how large the knife is, because you fucked up either way.

>>55682600
Doesn't have to be a closed helmet.
>pic related
My father wears one like that riding his motorcycle in the summer, the thing is nearly non-restricting and will offer plenty protection in case of a fight in the streets.

>>55682815
France weapon laws are even more c ucked than those in germany. Any kind of knife is a potential weapon and if a police guy really doesn't like you, he can lock you up for carrying a normal pocketknife. Don't openly carry any kind of weapon, keep them hidden and don't do any illegal shit.
>>
File: super-kodiak.jpg (34 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
super-kodiak.jpg
34 KB, 1155x1155
>>55679875
60 lbs bow.
>>
>>55682533
>enjoy getting v& for being a dangerous deralied right-wing terrerists
Only compiling completely legal information on self-defense here. Hell, I'm not in murica or the UK so I could just post and write about the good ol' cookbook and no one would care as long as I don't actually blow anything up or set up my insurgent radio network.

>they do not expect people fighting back.
Exactly. They expect to find a completely unarmed, cowardly and vulnerable europe so we should at least try and not make it this easy for 'them'.
>>
>>55683500
Bows take a lot of training to be actually useful in a fight.
If you know how to use one it's a good urban weapon but it's usefulness is very limited because of the size and because of how incredibly obvious it is.
>>
>>55683713
>but it's usefulness is very limited because of the size and because of how incredibly obvious it is.
There is something called Takedown bow, which can be disassembled in 3 smaller parts.
>Bows take a lot of training to be actually useful in a fight.
I know, been training for a few months and I'm already pretty accurate.
>>
>>55682815
Interesting. At the moment I have a friend fashioning me a "key ring" with a 6 inch antler on it. He says he's never been given any trouble over his 4 inch antler key ring. yeah I suppose it's a bit garish but whatever works.
>>55682972
Possibly a deer antler "key ring key chain" sort of thing? You could say a family member that was a hunter left you that or something.
>>
>>55682722
>mfw we are allowed concealed carry permits here

bullshit, seriously? we have trouble buying butter knives here
>>
>>55679875
Any idea about nail guns ?
>>
File: glock9od-all-hi.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
glock9od-all-hi.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>55679875
What about a Glock ?

Like wtf, a crossbows ? Seriously ? You fucking care about the laws ? Just get a Glock or an AK like the shitskins.

>Bringing a crossbows in a gun fight.
kek

muh laws
>>
>>55684576
Ask your dealer about how to get a gun.
>>
>>55684789
Where would you buy that ?
>>
>>55684576
In germany in austria, nail guns are tools, not weapons.
No idea about france, but if you modify one to shoot hard and far enough to be useful as a weapon but make it look like and ordinary nail gun, you shouldn't get any shit.
Well, you'd still have problems explaining why you are carrying a nail gun around in the first place in most situations.

>>55684789
Yeah, you buy your Glock, cheese-man. Carry it around, get thrown in jail for owning a gun without a permit or carrying it without a permit and watch from your tiny barred window when more of your countrymen are shot dead.

I want to move within the law because that is what distinguishes us from the brown horde: The ability to follow a reasonable law.
>>
>>55679875
>legally

Ha ha ha....................
>>
>>55685349
Sorry, teabag, you can't even buy a knife anymore, but in other countries it's not that bad. Not yet.
>>
File: 1438411975768.jpg (114 KB, 634x489) Image search: [Google]
1438411975768.jpg
114 KB, 634x489
A fucking stick.

Not even joking.
>>
>>55684917
Ask a dealer. Seriously, it's that easy. If you know a degenerate weed smoker ask about his dealer, if he's a shitskin who live in a shitty suburb, he can get guns or he know someone who can get one.

Just don't behave like a SWPL or a cops.

A Glock is pretty pricy but another shitty 9 mm is cheap as fuck.

>>55685051
>get thrown in jail for owning a gun without a permit or carrying it without a permit

I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>55679875
A tazer sounds good.

Finally a good thread on here.

So are there any actual good tazers around? Last time i checked they were either fucking expensive beyond belief, or deliberately unwieldy

also
>crossbows, knives

a) brb please wait there mr terrorist, sir, while i fetch my fucking huge difficult to handle crossbow and load it to shoot you with.
b) excuse me mister terrorist, let me just walk up to you real quick so i can stab you with a knife while you don't shoot me.
>>
>>55681007
Its not.

It has almost no stopping power and your only hope is, that the nigger dies days and weeks later of an infection.
Bows and crossbows are fucking useless.
>>
>>55685957
Honestly, anything sounds good. If you're unarmed you have literally no chance to survive unless you're Zangief or something. Even a shitty knife gives you the opportunity to fight for your life.
>>
File: 51vvbkpNTvL._SL1000_.jpg (48 KB, 1000x658) Image search: [Google]
51vvbkpNTvL._SL1000_.jpg
48 KB, 1000x658
Buy a scope now, wait for guns to lay on the streets, snipe.
>>
>>55686049
>stopping power
kek

The stopping power meme...
>>
>>55686127
Fighting for your life in such a situation leaves you with less chances of survival than trying to lay low or get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>55686049
get a load of this guy
>>
>>55680931
>no one is wearing anything that can stop a bolt from doing as much damage as a bullet.
Bolts do significantly more damage than a bullet.
>>
File: Sling.jpg (31 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Sling.jpg
31 KB, 425x282
>>55686049

>Crossbow
>No stomping power

Choose one

Also has a Portuguese I am going to bring my sling.
>>
File: sweet katana.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
sweet katana.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>55685512
>you can't even buy a knife anymore

But I can though. Have you even heard of a zip gun, FAG? You're underestimating the power of human ingenuity. (tbf not everyone has it. Especially nowadays)
>>
>>55685957
Look for the Piexon Guardian Angel II. Appearantly it's a proper and not shitty tazer and of course you will only use it to fend of 'animals' never a human. Okay?
Doesn't cost much as well.

>also
>>crossbows, knives

The crossbow would not be used in a sudden fight but when you know someone is coming. It doesn't have to be huge either. Pistol Crossbows are much smaller and easier to handle

>>55686049
>being this stupid
>not knowing about crossbows just ripping through massive armour just a few centuries ago.
Idiot.

>>55686263
I'd rather hide with a big ass knife in my hand and lay low instead of having nothing and getting my head bashed in with a stone by some sandperson.
>>
>>55686049
Retard.
>>
>>55686049
Du solltest dir vielleicht ein paar Informationsquellen über Armbrüste & Bögen besorgen.
>>
>>55686049

Would you like to be shot with a crossbow m8?
>>
>>55686512
But what will your Queen say? Using an improvised weapon from the 50s is probably also already illegal in britbong law.

>>55686732
>implying that guy knows how to read.
>>
>>55681652
I like your thinking but let's add something more practical to the arrows tips, like tranquilizer or some kind of chemical that'll kill like wasp spray or bug killer stuff.
>>
>>55686530
>>55686482
>>55686297
>>55686140

>bows and crowwbows not being utterly useless in a fight for your life

There are reports from medieval times about the lethality of this sort of weapon.
The overwhelming majority died weeks later, of infection. They were perfectly capable to continue fighting, even with multiple arrow-wounds.

>shoot a stick in a feral negro
>he doesnt even care
>you're dead now
>>
The Salt Handgun, is this legal? Since spoons are considered lethal I dont know...
http://www.gizmag.com/salt-handgun-non-lethal-defense/40104/
>The Salt is a CO2-powered air-gun that fires hollow plastic spheres similar to paintballs, except that instead of paint, they are filled with a proprietary powder made of oleoresin capsicum and other ingredients.
>>
>>55686851
>But what will your Queen say? Using an improvised weapon from the 50s is probably also already illegal in britbong law.

She may be in a bit of a huff because I've been so cheeky. But at the same time vaguely proud for exceeding her expectations at a critical moment. But m8 you're talking as if improvised weapons are manufacture-restricted by time period. Did you think all improvised weapons were stolen from a museum? fuckin' tip top kek m8
>>
>>55682972
Dude they'll have weapons, fully automatic. Gonna need more than a fucking metal cane. God damn.
>>
You guys need guns!!!!

THE TERRORISTS WILL HAVE AUTOMATIC GUNS AND AMMO

THEY WILL ALSO HAVE NUMBERS ON THEIR SIDE

ARM UP KIDDOS!!! GONNA GET REAL BUMPY IN 2016
>>
>>55686530
>when you know someone is coming
When you know someone is coming the ideal solution to not be there when they arrive.

Why run the risk of getting killed, when you live in europe with a working state-system and can get the police to handle it.
>>
>>55687108
>CO2-powered air-gun that
It's legal here, don't know about France
>>
>>55687510
yes yes
IDS HABBEDING!!!!!111
ronpaul said so
ronpaul 2016
defend yourself gunz guns guns!!!!
there's gonna be war on the streets!

etc
pls fuckoff now.
>>
>>55686140
Stopping power matters, that's kind of why hollow-point exists dumbass.
>>
>>55679875
You don't need weapons.
Government and police will protect you.
>>
>>55686732
Nein du

>>55687039
>>
>>55687108
Since it looks like a regular gun, you wouldn't be able to openly carry it because police would obviously think it's a real gun.

>>55687281
Nah, mate, my point was that the design is not really new and that that probably means that there are already laws about these things.

Remember, the entire point of this was to talk about legal weapons, even better, legal weapons that you can carry around at all times.

>>55687293
>>55687510
Case in point: Paris just a few hours ago. Fully automatic weapons.
A cane or a knife won't be of much use there unless you can hide behind a corner and get the jump on them.

A tazer might actually be useful if they get in range because at the very least they won't be able to aim anymore.

>>55687632
This is about when a bunch of snackbars start bashing in doors and burning down cars in your street. Only a matter of time till that happens.

>>55687788
Like they protected these hundreds of frenchies just a few hours ago, right?
>>
>>55687825
Lasse mich gerne belehren, zeig mir doch deine Quellen damit ich mich schlauer machen kann.
>>
>>55686049
http://youtu.be/9QMyJsC9G8I
>>
>>55687039
Yeah those English 150 lbs longbows, doesn't hurt when you got hit by that, totally useless!
>>
>>55687912
>Like they protected these hundreds of frenchies just a few hours ago, right?
Yes. Think how many more would have died if a bunch of armed citizens started shooting at their assailants? It would have been carnage. Leave it to the professionals.
>>
>>55687912
>Remember, the entire point of this was to talk about legal weapons, even better, legal weapons that you can carry around at all times.

I believe bricks are still universally legal m8
>>
>>55687825
>>55687039
Oh would you look at this.
http://www.gunfun.de/Pfeilverletzungen.pdf

Armbrüste sind tödlich.

>le 'arrows are useless' meme
Idiots
>>
>>55688089
And only takes years to be proficient with one.
>>
>>55688194
Are you sure about that? Isn't there a law in place in britbongland that basically says 'If the policeman thinks what you are carrying might be used as a weapon, it will be treated as such until you give a reason for carrying it'?

Pretty sure a brick can be classified as a deadly weapon within british law. Enjoy your 50 years in jail for picking up that stone, mate.
>>
File: Purge.png (218 KB, 824x464) Image search: [Google]
Purge.png
218 KB, 824x464
>>55679875
I suggest boltgun chainsaw sword !
>>
i unironically own 2 medieval swords because they look nice on my wall
should i sharpen them
>>
>>55684576
nail guns are bullshit. the nails just spin randomly in the air and don't penetrate shit. it's only effective at direct contact or 5-10 inches range - so better just get a knife or screwdriver.
>>
>>55688560
Buy a custom-built full body steelplate armour as well.
>Crusade when?
>>
>>55687039
People largely die from their wounds for two reasons:

1. Trauma to major organs or arteries which cause them to bleed out
2. Damage to the CNS which disrupts the body's ability to function

You're reading about people who have been hit by arrows but managed to avoid damage to major organs/arteries. This doesn't change with bullets.

The simple fact is that whatever damage a bullet can do, a bolt can also do. Even better - crossbows can fire broadheads that maximize the chances of cutting through major organs - that's more dangerous than a typical handgun round which, if it doesn't fragment, tends to have a limited effect on the body.

It's also important to keep in mind that in hunting large animals like deer, crossbow bolts usually go entirely through them. A human would be no different.

We have been killing each other with bows and crossbows for hundreds of years. YES, they will kill someone just as good as a bullet. The only big advantages a handgun has over a bow are range, projectile velocity, and ammo capacity. But if you can't get your hands on a gun, a bow or crossbow will do fine.
>>
>>55688370
>it will be treated as such until you give a reason for carrying it

"I'm a builder"
>>
File: claymore.jpg (2 MB, 5598x1470) Image search: [Google]
claymore.jpg
2 MB, 5598x1470
>>55680533
Too big.
>>
File: Deer crossbow.jpg (77 KB, 720x610) Image search: [Google]
Deer crossbow.jpg
77 KB, 720x610
>>55687039
If a crossbow will do this to a deer, it will also do it to you.
>>
>>55688863
>builder carrying one brick
Even American pigs are not that stupid.
>>
>>55688698
In addition to that:
If the bolt or arrow doesn't go through the target, getting it out without causing even more damage is much much harder than getting rid of a bullet and the target would have to move around with the arrow making the arrow move around more, causing more damage and restricting movement in the hit area.
Unlike the wooden arrows used centuries ago, modern bolts/arrows are made from sturdier material so they can't be broken of as easily. Have fun running around with an arrow sticking out and if you just pull it out you will either faint from pain or bleed to death.
>>
>>55681007

Actually a crossbow is deadlier. Tons of doctors seminars on youtube about small pistol calibers not doing shit.
>>
>>55686512
the fun is not the problem
the ammunition is
>>
>>55688370
'Hi officer, I'm saving for a house'
>>
>>55689311
Mainly because the small bullet will not hit anything vital and just pass through the flesh.
Bad case, your bone get's hit by the bullet and hurts like hell, worst case, the shot was lucky and hits some vital organ.

But a normal person probably wouldn't manage to be remotely lethal with a small caliber handgun.
>>
>>55679875
Rape alarms are legal
>>
>>55679875
in poland we can have old revolvers on blackgun powder like Colt Walker 44
>>
>>55689490
>But a normal person probably wouldn't manage to be remotely lethal with a small caliber handgun.

Aim for the chest. Assuming it's not BBs you are shooting, it will do something.
>>
>>55689541
That sounds extremely polish.
How's the submarine with screen doors coming? Hit any tanks with a sabre recently?
>>
>>55689541
>Black power revolvers

Do they come with cowboy hats?
>>
>>55689541
Same here. Any weapon made before 1871 is completely legal to own without any permits. Doesn't even count as a weapon.
problem is getting something like that in a condition that allows it to be used without fear for your own hands.

>>55689536
even in britbongland? You could try and strangle someone with the string of your rape whistle. Into jail you go!
>>
>>55689693
Most gun murders in the us are with small caliber handguns.
They work just fine.
>>
>>55682722
Fuck, you guys did well out of the Good Friday Agreement.
>>Permits are normally issued to anyone who has good reason to possess firearms, such as target shooting, hunting, and personal protection
>>Northern Ireland is the only part of the United Kingdom where personal protection is accepted as a legitimate reason to obtain and own a firearm and is the only part of the United Kingdom where handguns are permitted
>>Handguns and Shotguns are permitted in any calibre.
>>There is no limit on magazine capacity for rifles and handguns
>>Permits for personal protection also allow the holder to carry their firearms concealed. They may also allow the holder to possess fully automatic weapons and center fire semi-automatics in some instances

And also
>>98.28%
>>
>>55689093

"It's a small home project."
>>
>>55684095
Tell me more about this bow, I was looking to mod a Compound Bow into something transportable, but I've come to learn that it's impossible due to the tensions in the strings.
>>
>>55690012
Better bin that brick.
>>
Just build your own gun and bullets, it can't be THAT hard.
There should be plans and blueprints all over the internet.
>>
>>55690012
"Why are you out at 11 bongs with that deadly brick? No reasonable tea-drinker builds at night! You tryin' startin' something?"
>>
>>55687912
no it's not a matter of time until that happens.
the military also would not let that happen. NATO is gonna be involved with this incident because of hollande's declaration that this was an act of war
being all apocalyptic is fine and dandy, but i was trying to have a serious discussion here.
>>
>>55690137
The actual bullet is easy. It's just cast lead. The casing takes a bit more technical skill to manufacture, but it's not too difficult.

The hard part is getting a hold of propellant and a primer.

You could get around that by going REALLY old school and making a flintlock musket.
>>
File: howdy.png (78 KB, 314x239) Image search: [Google]
howdy.png
78 KB, 314x239
>>55689541
>>
>>55689902
>They may also allow the holder to possess fully automatic weapons and center fire semi-automatics in some instances

>The UK basically banned handguns and centerfire semi autos because reasons

Still baffling to me. Especially because in no way did it reflect in less incidents, crime or violence in the UK as far as I know. Their murder rate is basically exactly the same as ours, even though they have these draconic laws and the North Sea to keep them 'safe'..
>>
File: 1424221281360.jpg (110 KB, 900x616) Image search: [Google]
1424221281360.jpg
110 KB, 900x616
>>55690137
>>
>>55689074
A 60 lbs recurve bow could even kill a bear. That guy is truly baiting.
>>
File: selfdefence in england.png (73 KB, 965x765) Image search: [Google]
selfdefence in england.png
73 KB, 965x765
>>55689806
no no, they're legal.

Non-toxic, non-irritant marking dye MAY even be legal too ... as long as you don't try to hurt anyone by spraying it in their eyes.
>>
File: Fallout4_pipe_pistol_cropped.png (2 MB, 909x516) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_pipe_pistol_cropped.png
2 MB, 909x516
>>55690676
Looks like a Fallout 4 pipe gun.
>>
Germans can use a rolled up Der Spiegel
>>
In Germany as well as Austria handguns are pretty legal and easy to get. Just need a license for it, be mentally stable and proof that you can actually use it(gun club certificate or smth like that)
>>
>>55690654
>You could get around that by going REALLY old school and making a flintlock musket.
And they are completely legal anyways.In poland, you can even buy muzzle loader revolvers like a remington or a colt.
Getting a hold of black powder is the real problem.
>>
File: SAAAAVE ME.jpg (22 KB, 500x121) Image search: [Google]
SAAAAVE ME.jpg
22 KB, 500x121
>>55690773
>The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm
>self defence
>rape alarm
Holy shit, this is amazing. Completely amazing.
'Please do not try and hurt your attacker. Just blow your rape whistle and he will stop.'

Is this even real? How is that real? How did something like that pass? Isn't it actively conflicting with the Human Rights shit about being able to defend your own life?
>>
>>55686482

>decide to allahsnackbar place with my isis bros
>place is an internet cafe filled with autists
>they all take out folded longbows and slings out of their bags
>I get fucking hit with a rock
>ears are deafened by screams of "AGAAAAAAATHAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>such is life as mudslime
>>
>>55690150

"I'm just going to drop it off at the construction site on the way home officer"
>>
File: NeetArctica.jpg (52 KB, 985x163) Image search: [Google]
NeetArctica.jpg
52 KB, 985x163
>>55691119
11/9, made me laugh
>>
>>55690957
>Getting a hold of black powder is the real problem.

You can make it at home.

Charcoal.
Sulphur.
Saltpeter.
>>
Is ammo restricted as well? If you can buy shotgun shells, you can make an easy DIY breech-loader shotgun from two lead pipes.
>>
>>55691119
kek
>>
>>55690954
How long does it usually take from applying at a gun club to being allowed to store a small handgun in a secure locker in your home?
>>
File: OKAY.png (13 KB, 258x233) Image search: [Google]
OKAY.png
13 KB, 258x233
>>55683586
>Exactly. They expect to find a completely unarmed, cowardly and vulnerable europe so we should at least try and not make it this easy for 'them'.
no. I mean that the abdullah's who shoot up a theater would piss their pants if someone goes for their throat with a makeshift knife.

They are most likely not prepared, they'd be caught off guard, buying precious time for a wannabe Rambo with a clear plan in mind
>>
>>55691357
I know its an easy recipe, but aren't these substances controlled? Well, coal obviously isnt, but the other shit?
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 1680x943) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 1680x943
>>55679875
Don't you know you can buy any bolt-action Rifle or a Shotgun in Austria if your 18 years old?!
Permits are only required for semi-automatic Rifles/Shotguns and Handguns/Revolvers

Pic related. My .308 Rifle
>>
>>55691955
No idea about you guys but it's 1 year here.
>>
>>55683586
>Only compiling completely legal information on self-defense here. Hell, I'm not in murica or the UK so I could just post and write about the good ol' cookbook and no one would care as long as I don't actually blow anything up or set up my insurgent radio network.
You'd still get flagged as a right-wing symphatizer, when things radicalized they'd send antifà to your place, arrested for hate speech etc

Damn didn't you learn about your own past?
>>
File: 1398666486540.png (182 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1398666486540.png
182 KB, 500x371
>>55679875
Just go into a gun shop and buy a weapon mate.

Shotguns,small and big caliber guns are good enough for self defense.
>>
>>55692096
Ruger Gunsite Scout right? Those look so sweet, been eye-fucking them for a while. I assume you'd recommend it?
>>
>>55691969
Saltpeter (potassium nitrate) you might have an issue with, but you can also make it at home from your own piss (though it takes about 10 months).

Elemental sulphur you can buy from a garden centre or chemical supplier. Saltpeter too sometimes (it's used as fertiliser).
>>
>>55692096

>Guns kill people lads
>Look at America
>If you could buy guns in Europe everybody would totally kill each other

People are retards. You used to be able to freely buy shotguns and bolt rifles in Belgium as well, provided you were 18. I think you could even get .22 semi auto handguns back then.. There are probably still hundreds, if not thousands of those floating around in the Netherlands, and nobody every kills anyone with them.

Why?

Because guns don't kill people... Americans do.
>>
>>55692096
>>55692201
Huh. The way the legal text is worded I believed that bolt-action rifles and shotguns fall under the 'meldepflichtigen' weapons, not the category D-weapons like crossbows.

>>55692155
I'm sure the enforcement has better things to do than look for a student who shitposts on the internets most infamous shitposting board as long as he doesn't actually does anything illegal. If I were to promote assassinations on political leaders or some shit, you'd be right.
>>
>>55692096
>Don't you know you can buy any bolt-action Rifle or a Shotgun in Austria if your 18 years old?!
No, actuually i didn't.

What about the ammo? Do i need a Personalausweis? Can i pay a hobo some bucks to go and buy me one?
>>
Just learn boxig/muay thai/kickboxing + BJJ/wrestling/judo

Hand to hand combat is superior to the use of weapons in every single aspect, save for efficiency.
>>
>>55692421
>Huh. The way the legal text is worded I believed that bolt-action rifles and shotguns fall under the 'meldepflichtigen' weapons

Yeah they are. You only need your ID and a 3 day cool down to buy it tho.
>>
>>55692096
Do I need an Austrian pass
>>
>>55686138
Problem with that is you don't know which gun you're gonna find, so you don't know what mounting hardware to get. Also won't be sighted in.
>>
>>55692623

See >>55692652
Because I'm a filthy german who came to vienna because I like the city and the country more than germany.
>>
File: Sheik Assburgers.jpg (117 KB, 636x944) Image search: [Google]
Sheik Assburgers.jpg
117 KB, 636x944
>>55692421
>I'm sure the enforcement has better things to do than look for a student who shitposts on the internets most infamous shitposting board as long as he doesn't actually does anything illegal.

A) But they don't have better things to do, this much we know already.
B) Are you 100% sure you've never done anything illegal on 4chan?
>>
>>55679875
Slingshots and crossbows.

This really belongs on /k/, it comes up about once a month.
>>
>>55691093
Sadly it's the same here in Australia. We're not allowed to carry ANYTHING with the intent of using it as a weapon. A rolled up newspaper becomes illegal if I tell the police I'm carrying it for self-defense

On the other hand I've been stopped for carrying a 9in bowie knife on my belt before and the cops just wave me off if I say I'm going camping or hiking. Generally that sits in my car with my swag and machete because I like having that stuff in the car.
Day to day I carry a switchblade which I'm not strictly sure is legal but being a doctor and looking respectable means I've been able to get away with opening it in plain view of our transport police and they didn't give a damn.
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 1680x943) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 1680x943
>>55692271
Yep, only got it about a week ago, so I didn't get the chance to shoot it yet. But it feels great.

>>55692421
No, "meldepflichtig" only means that the gun will be registered to your name if you buy it (Zentrales Waffenregister). You have to wait 3 days (Abkühlphase) then you can take it home.

>>55692428
You can buy the ammo for the weapons you have, but there are some restrictions. (no full metal jacket ammo)
>>
>>55692667

Scope mounts/rings are not regulated in Europe, and once you have ones that fit your can sight it in yourself.

Though I agree it's probably more convenient to know which gun you'll have.
>>
>>55692421
you still don't get it?

You'd be ostracized, the "enforcement" would be the people around you, your loved ones, your friends, your workmates ...

>on 4chan
>student
oh nevermind
welcome to the club

still I doubt any 4channer could get a gun license and pass psychological tests
>>
>>55682128
The amount of training necessary to make effective use of melee weapons is prohibitive. Projectile weapons are ideal for the common man.
>>
>>55692435
Yeah cheers for that, Royce
>>
>>55692714
oh
my god
that is some new, stronger form of autism.
i mean holy shit.
>>
>>55692710
>>55692652
I think you only need to be European citizen.
>>
>>55692813
>(no full metal jacket ammo)

Wut? Why?
>>
>>55679875
Nimm das woran du im GWD ausgebildet wurdest. Zivile STG variante und Glock17. Hält beides ne menge aus, ist stabil und effektiv.
>>
>>55680207
>mace in bongistahn

You have non toxic, non irritant, non permanent dye in a feelings safe color and we both know it.
>>
File: steph_bison.jpg (173 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
steph_bison.jpg
173 KB, 600x450
>>55680065
Pepper spray can easily be resisted. Negroes over here resist it all the time while raping white women and running from police. It is a joke to consider pepper spray as a legitimate self defense item.

>>55680653
Basically this. There are a whole lot of air guns that are more than capable of killing humans. A high quality PCP air rifle will give you several human-killing shots with easily available hunting ammunition on a full tank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b2kMyMLEBA
>>
File: cantbaitthesheik.jpg (844 KB, 3479x3278) Image search: [Google]
cantbaitthesheik.jpg
844 KB, 3479x3278
>>55692965

Oh m8 you should have been there...
>>
File: blowguns[1].jpg (11 KB, 400x160) Image search: [Google]
blowguns[1].jpg
11 KB, 400x160
>>55692754
my dear american-hence-certified-weapon-expert, I've once seen a blowgun with steel dart at a weapons store.

Would it be enough to at least damage an armed assalitor at snackbar AK range?

it looked like a easily conceivable, easy to store safely away from kids, and most important cheap weapon, so even a NEET like me could afford one
>>
>>55692813
>but there are some restrictions. (no full metal jacket ammo)

So how then is your magazine loaded with FMJ in your picture?
>>
>>55692714
>4chan literally defending himself with 'muh autism'
What a time to be alive.

>possessing a magazine that promotes terrorism
Porbably the cookbook, right? That thing is illegal in murica and britbong land. I could print it out and use it as toilet paper here, not one person would give a shit as long as I don't actually build a bomb or disrupt communications.
Possession of books/magazines/whatever is never forbidden in austira or germany. It's only illegal to sell certain stuff.

>>55693168
> GWD
But friend, filthy germans no longer have a GWD. On the one hand I very much enjoyed not having to slave away half a year or more on the other hand I missed a good opportunity to learn about many things.
>>
>>55692435
>mfw the guys that say this are always so shocked when they're stabbed.
A straight lunge with a broken beer bottle will settle any fight the average person encounters, it's just the vast majority of people who buy a gun, carry a knife or taser never learn how to use it properly.
Yes there is a correct way to use a taser.
>>
Can't you europoor go into Romania or Ukraine and buy actual firearms? It's not like the police search people for guns when going into germany or france, or else the last attacks wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: 1438991106139.jpg (25 KB, 239x232) Image search: [Google]
1438991106139.jpg
25 KB, 239x232
>Inside protection
On my way to getting a gun permit in case sandniggers try some shit.

>Outside protection
Taser disguised as a cigarette package
>>
>>55693168
>tfw I was Zivildiener
>not allowed to join police or have a gun for 20years+

Not sure if that really hold since more and more civil servants are able to join the police already.
>>
>>55692989
Fuck, that would be awesome.

This Ruger looks really sweet.
>>
why arent yuros doing low key genocide

>no documents
>everyone is already aware that they kill each other over the dumbest shit

seriously wondering
>>
>>55693199
>Basically this. There are a whole lot of air guns that are more than capable of killing humans. A high quality PCP air rifle will give you several human-killing shots with easily available hunting ammunition on a full tank.

They tend to be much more expensive than firearms though, and not necessarily very ergonomic. They're good if you're hunting, but I'm not sure you'd necessesarily want to rely on one for defense. Most of them lack any kind of magazine or cylinder... I shot an Airforce rifle almost exactly like the one in that video (but in 5.5mm/.22), and you're not exactly sending down massive amounts of lead down range.. I'm inclined to say a bow and arrow (provided you've got some practise) is more useful as a means of defense.. Also a lot cheaper. Many PCP airrifles cost about €1000,-, especially if you include scopes, tanks and filling hoses and nozzles.
>>
>>55693334
Definitely the cook book, I remember making a blow gun as a kid and chasing my asshole friends around with it.

It's weird that a chemistry book which teaches you how to mass produce chlorine gas can be borrowed off the book shelf at any library but you can go to jail for a compendium of dumb ass ideas.
>>
>>55692813
>(no full metal jacket ammo)
That works in your favor when shooting terrorists, because even if they do have armor it's soft armor that's no match for full power rifle rounds anyway. Soft point and hollowpoint ammo is better on soft targets than FMJ.

>>55692990
muh sporting purposes, muh you don't need armor busting ammo to kill a deer, if I had to take a guess.
>>
>>55692989
Nice.
>tfw only live 5km from the Austrian border
>>
>>55693574
That's why it's only illegal in murica and britbongland. The laws there are already insane and stupid, not that weird to add another stupid law.
>>
File: 432x240-san-marino-veduta[1].jpg (20 KB, 432x240) Image search: [Google]
432x240-san-marino-veduta[1].jpg
20 KB, 432x240
>>55693378
actually in spaghettiland we have this medieval enclave called San Marino, where they sell weapons freely murrica style.

But I think theer's some sort of customs control or everybody would be doing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 260x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 260x346
>>55693334
>Porbably the cookbook, right? That thing is illegal in murica
Untrue. It is illegal in the UK though because of their retarded anti-terrorism laws. This book is also illegal in the UK.
>>
File: 1447450336-a.png (97 KB, 684x452) Image search: [Google]
1447450336-a.png
97 KB, 684x452
>>55689466
lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKWGr0qUSKg

literally all you can use carry in the UK and even this would probably be confiscated by the police.
>>
>>55693378
White people can get in big trouble for possessing illegal weapons, contrary to muds and nigs.
>>
File: four winds.gif (437 KB, 720x2304) Image search: [Google]
four winds.gif
437 KB, 720x2304
Euros, can you buy ammo without having to own a gun beforehand? If so you might want to give this a try. Expedient, cheap, concealable and disposable single shot shotgun.
>>
File: four winds.jpg (18 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
four winds.jpg
18 KB, 300x380
>>55693970
Demonstration how to use it as an antipersonnel landmine.
>>
>>55693884
Oh yeah, sorry mixed it up with australia.
It's banned in australia, not muriland.
>>
>>55693334
>Porbably the cookbook, right?

No, something called 'Inspire Magazine'.. Which is for all intents and purposes a glossy mag not unlike Cosmopolitan or Forbes, except it's published online by Al-Qaida.. Possesion of such materials (which very blatently promote terrorism) in itself is problematic in Jersey, which is a Crown Territory.. But the fact that he shared instructions to make a bomb (iirc one of those pressure cooker ones used in Boston) on /int/ put him right in terrorism-territory. He's been held in remand for months because he was being prosecuted as a terrorist, for all intents and purposes.

>not one person would give a shit as long as I don't actually build a bomb or disrupt communications.
>Possession of books/magazines/whatever is never forbidden in austira or germany. It's only illegal to sell certain stuff.

What about sharing bomb making instructions?

>>55693638
>muh sporting purposes, muh you don't need armor busting ammo to kill a deer, if I had to take a guess.

Possibly. Though it's also likely that Austrian law prescribes hunting with expanding munition (thereby negating the 'need' for a hunter/private rifle owner to own FMJ rounds) because expanding ammo kills quicker and more humanely... It's also possible that it's a security measure. Over penetration and stray rounds in Europe tend not to be a great idea. Austria isn't nearly as densely populated as the Netherlands, but still dense enough to always be wary of hikers etc in the forest.

>>55693761

Don't underestimate the amount of Europeans that simply don't feel the need to arm themselves.. Weapons were (and in some cases are) freely avaiable for adults in many European states until say 20 years ago, yet people never seemed to arm themselves en masse.
>>
>>55693884
>9mm submachine gun
intersting. Exactly the kind of weapon you'd need to stop a situation like that.

Could you provide link to FREEDUMBZ pls? Google would probably track my searches
>>
File: hp.jpg (566 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
hp.jpg
566 KB, 1200x674
>>55692990
no idea

>>55693333
they are not fmj. those are some Hornady hollow point rounds
>>
>>55679875
I got .68 aluminum balls for my paintball marker and a axe for my car.
>>
>>55693670
It's illegal in straya and the frog pond too.

Education is always the enemy in a fascist state.
>>
>>55694151
>Don't underestimate the amount of Europeans that simply don't feel the need to arm themselves.. Weapons were (and in some cases are) freely avaiable for adults in many European states until say 20 years ago, yet people never seemed to arm themselves en masse.
Well, we don't have problematic demographics and our police forces work just fine.

Correct, we DIDN'T have, now we apparently have
>>
>>55694151
>What about sharing bomb making instructions?
By itself that's not illegal. But you'd certainly be fucked if you actually did anything and it can be proven that you shared that information.
Information is not illegal by itself, that's one of the bases of the law here.
Doesn't mean you wouldn't get charged for other stuff that can be related, though.

You are on the safe side, as long as you don't do anything else like hate-speech or shit like that. In that case they could probably make a case for attempted terrorism or something.
>>
>>55693970
>Euros, can you buy ammo without having to own a gun beforehand?
Depends on the country. I'd say no mostly.. And in those countries where shotgun shells are not regulated strictly, like Austria, shotguns are not regulated strictly either. That kind of legislation tends to go hand in hand..
>If so you might want to give this a try. Expedient, cheap, concealable and disposable single shot shotgun.

It's an idea.. But hardly ideal. If you're really REALLY serious about this, I suppose you could go to a trap/skeet range and just slip some shells into your pocket. I've never been to a shooting range that made sure every round/shell they sold you was accounted for as you left. Mostly you just dump your empties on the ground.
>>
>>55694022
>>55693970
Nope, its verboten, of course.
Improvising some sort of gun out of scrap metal and shit is easy, we just cant get our hands on ammo.
Not even black powder.
>>
>>55679875
It would be horribly intolerant to ban these. I can't be the only one that wants to see mudshits get beaten to death by a mob of Euros armed with nothing but giant dildos. They should spread their love of the BBC like Islam spreads peace.
>>
>>55693545
This.
>>
Willing to bet we can argue a punt gun is an antique. It works for that guy with the tommy gun.
>>
>>55679875

Just find an Albanian, and ask him to get you a Glock or something.
>>
>>55694469
>Not even black powder.

Freely for sale in the Netherlands iirc.. Though they might have plugged some of these loopholes, as there was a Germany-Netherlands route to obtain firearms bypassing laws and registration. In short:
>Go to German gun store
>Pick out firearm
>Get the gunsmith to convert it to something known as a 'LEP waffe' by welding a bead in the barrel and some other minor things
>LEP=Luchtenergiepatrone (air cartridge)
>Take it home, get your Dremel out and remove the bead from the barrel
>Order a bunch of gunpowder in the Netherlands (Because it's not regulated here, unlike in Germany)
>Order casings, primers and bullets from Germany (Because those are not regulated there, unlike in the Netherlands)
>Order a reloading kit from Ebay
>Mix and match everything together
>??????

Again: Not sure if this is still possible though.. There was a bit of a media-outrage over this in the Netherlands.
>>
>>55694841
You can have antique swords and stuff they just have to made with traditional techniques
>>
NOT EVEN ABLE TO CARRY A KNIFEE
>>
File: 00547_full.jpg (386 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
00547_full.jpg
386 KB, 1000x562
>>55694639
Nice try, but there are bigger things.

Slap the mudslimes with a horse dick. Harden the material first and you can probably actually kill someone with that thing.

>17.5 inches.
>>
>>55695078
Want independence yet?
>>
>>55693884
>no rifling
>>
>>55684472
Yeah but iirc they have to prove they're in danger. Being an informant and the like.

>>55690664
Handguns was because of some jock who shot up a school. Had to get dem Scottish "soccer mom" votes senpai. The general logic behind it though is that a handgun is concealable and therefore more dangerous than a rifle. By restricting SA to rimfire it limits it to .22lr, Don't know the reason for this ban though, it's been that way all my life i think.
>>
>>55695071
or you could join a schützenverein and get a Waffenbesitzkarte..
>>
File: image.jpg.png (439 KB, 499x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.png
439 KB, 499x364
>>55684789
>Gatwick evacuated after man was found with "a gun or a grenade"
>mfw it was a glocknade.
>>
File: I bet they all said nice things.jpg (860 KB, 1320x885) Image search: [Google]
I bet they all said nice things.jpg
860 KB, 1320x885
>>55695084
I like you, but I didn't have any giant dildo pics on my computer and my knowledge on the subject is limited. I'm glad I'm not the only sic fuck that would enjoy seeing this happen.
>>
>>55696006
I'm a giagantic faggot, of course I would know all about gigantic dildos that can be used to bludgeon a person.

Now if this would only be a thing that happens. Someone killing a snackbar before he can blow himself up and the media has to show pictures of a horse dildo and explain why someone carried one around.
>>
>>55691511
As for Germany: yes. You can buy bullets, cases and primers without permit, but no gunpowder. And getting the Chemicals might pose a little bit of trouble.

>>55690954 Over Here you need a license. and a hunting license is probably the thing to go for, it gets you two handguns and nearly unlimited rifles.
>>
>>55689490
Pistol bullets are normally really big.
>>
>>55695075
A guy legitimately has a legal, functioning and unregistered fully automatic SMG in the UK because a jury decided it was an antique kek. It was in the home offices last guidelines about issuing firearms certificates.
>>
>>55695374

>Incident
>Knee jerk change to laws
>Laws will never be changed back

unfortunate that this always happens...

>>55695470
>or you could join a schützenverein and get a Waffenbesitzkarte..

Wouldn't work if you were not a German citizen, right? And I'm assuming a 'waffenbesitzkarte' works much like a 'vuurwapenverlof' in the Netherlands, in the sense that your weapons are registered to them. The 'advantage' the LEP conversion method had, was that it's completely off the books.
>>
File: 1283610870494.jpg (377 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
1283610870494.jpg
377 KB, 1330x800
>>55679875
>legally get
Stop abiding by laws that do you no good you dumb bastards.

Learn to fight like the A-Team.
https://mega.nz/#!2pBWhYRa!T_tnxxdSYEqOryHPdRVlYhErTRVtLAA9tO_0UifblRg
>>
the best defense is to just know your neighbors and keep an eye out on darker skinned people with beards and/or accents
>>
File: PRO TSC 1911 (1).jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PRO TSC 1911 (1).jpg
43 KB, 800x600
>>55696542
There are a few ways around these things. Like how a revolver isn't semi-automatic so there's no calibre restriction. Also the handgun ban is actually a length ban, so a permanently attached suppressor and a grip extension make them legal, or a long barrel in the case of revolvers. Normal length handguns can be obtained but it's a clusterfuck of laws and they have to kept at the range at all times, only to be transported by the authorities iirc.
>>
>>55696542
When shit really hits the fan it doesn't matter if it's registered or not.
>>
>>55694197
I thought I had a .pdf of it but it, along with the contents of the Everything a /k/ommando Needs torrent seems to have been lost in the shuffle when I got my new computer, and that torrent appears to have no seeders anymore.
>>
>>55686138
>Not buying scope rings and a base

God almighty, the britc u c k s finally want firearms and they think they know what they're talking about.

You also have to zero the gun and then find out your dope for different ranges.

You're going to need bullets and a gun range. You'd be better off just using the iron sights. Not to mention, who the fuck is going to drop a rifle in Brittain?
>>
>>55696924
>so a permanently attached suppressor and a grip extension make them legal

ironically that would be illegal in the US because it would be considered a SBR.
>>
>>55694197
Found it.

http://thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/9mmPistol.pdf
>>
File: UKlegalpistols.jpg (29 KB, 337x325) Image search: [Google]
UKlegalpistols.jpg
29 KB, 337x325
>>55696924

I'm aware of your clotheshanger rules. Very strange.
>Related

>>55697210
>ironically that would be illegal in the US because it would be considered a SBR.

Only if you shoulder the clotheshanger though.. As long as you don't actually shoulder it, you can pretend it's a wrist-brace or some shit.
>American gun laws
As a law student, I somtimes just read through them for giggles.. How one of the most liberal countries in terms of guns has some of the most ridiculous laws. Your 922r import compliance is hilarious, from a 'muh free market' perspective and your SBS/SBR laws are completely retarded, if you consider the fact that the pistol regulation that necessitated the SBS/SBR legislation was never actually passed...

>>55696999

I suppose.. Then again, in the US citizens have been disarmed in more than 1 crisis situtaion. Notably Katrina, but definitely more. Registration makes disarming citizens considerably easier.
>>
>>55697075
>Not to mention, who the fuck is going to drop a rifle in Brittain?

Bolt/lever action rifles and non-semi shotguns are relatively easy to aquire in Britain, anon. Their gunlaws may be stupid, but when it comes to shotguns, supressors and single-shot rifles they're actually surpisingly lax.
>>
>>55697210
>ironically that would be illegal in the US because it would be considered a SBR.

no guns spotted
>>
>>55688698
You have not shot many guns, have you? A 7.62x39 mm round can blow your arm off at 50 m. The round is going 870 m per second. It can easily kill you if it hits an upper extremity.

Bullets=x=arrows/bolts
>>
>>55697712
If the extension isn't a shoulder stock the pistol might be considered "other weapon" if it extends the overall length to 26" or more, placing it in the same legal category as a stripper AR receiver or a PGO shotgun. Not including the suppressor, of course. A suppressor is a suppressor.
>>
You can't carry a crossbow in Germany legally.
But you can own it and use it on your property.

But in a civil war situation, who cares anyways...
>>
File: 800px-M32_Grenade_Loading.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
800px-M32_Grenade_Loading.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
>>55697572
>"revolver of any caliber"
pic related?
>>
File: LP08.jpg (455 KB, 3147x1217) Image search: [Google]
LP08.jpg
455 KB, 3147x1217
>>55696924
Funnily enough shoulder stocks are fine too.
>>
>>55679875
start downloading manuals and plans from the pirate bay and make your own weapons.

ask /k/
>>
>>55689074
He had to get shot in the heart. You will not be stalking kebabs like you stalk deer.

You fucking euros know jack shit about this stuff.

I find it very humorous that just yesterday you all were making fun of Americans for liking and wanting guns, and now you're all scared of kebabs so you're trying to arm yourselves and still follow the laws.

American Protip: if your enemy has guns then you need to get guns too. Break the fucking law and acquire firearms and ammo
>>
>>55698062
>ask /k/
Dear god no. Those idiots will just get you hurt.
>>
>>55697467
ty
seems doable
>>
>>55698230
muslims will get you killed.
>>
>>55698013

You'll likely run into trouble because the ammo is explosive.. Explosives tend to be regulated by law regardless of whether they're munitions or not. If you'd get lead-tipped practise grenades they might fall under the definition... But then you'd still have to find a manufacturer willing to sell you a weapon that's banned for civilian use in 99% of the world.

I bet America has some kind of backdoor to own them... Though you'd still have the trouble of exploding ammo. ATF regulations prescribe that any explosive has to be registered seperately. Eg: That'd likely be 7 ATF approval forms, tax stamps and registrations before you'd be holding your fully loaded grenade launcher.
>>
>>55698087
>I find it very humorous that just yesterday you all were making fun of Americans for liking and wanting guns, and now you're all scared of kebabs so you're trying to arm yourselves and still follow the laws.

>Projecting: The post

Yankee pls.
>>
>>55690868
underrated post
>>
>>55698428
Thanks!
>>
pretty much nothing is legal to carry in england. you can wear stabproof vests, i think, and that's about it. you wouldn't even be able to pick up a stick to defend yourself, it would be classed as a deadly weapon.
>>
>>55679875
As a former deputy sheriff I would urge you and light of the situation from yesterday to arm yourself by whatever means you find necessary. The law is simply there to restrain good and easily controlled men.
>>
File: 1446614106174.png (89 KB, 585x293) Image search: [Google]
1446614106174.png
89 KB, 585x293
https://youtu.be/BEG-ly9tQGk

Do us proud
>>
Gun licensed britfag here
Enfield no4 and side-by side 12 bore baikal.

I can't wait to deafen myself defending my home.
>>
>>55698292
If you can find the first 2 volumes of that guide there's easier ways to make it that involve less machining as well.

>>55698328
>you'd still have the trouble of exploding ammo
Interesting that you say this actually, some exploding ammo is (from a legal perspective) no more difficult to get your hands on than regular ammo. I am referring to German and Russian exploding ammo from World War 2, which while expensive, is frighteningly effective. Here's a video of a test some guys did recently comparing the exploding ammo with the standard military issue FMJ ball of the same era: https://www.full30.com/video/82efb579fd3c93d177205966ef3d3c9d They were able to purchase the rounds with no legal issues and as you can see those things blow up pretty good.
>>
>>55698298
Not if you use decent weapons to kill them first.
/k/ knows fuck-all about improvised weaponry.
>>
>>55698632
>you wouldn't even be able to pick up a stick to defend yourself, it would be classed as a deadly weapon.

That's fucking stupid though. The Netherlands is similar in the sence that you can't CARRY anything with the intent to defend yourself.. No bats, no knives, no pepperpray, no sticks etc. But as soon as you're in a situation where you need to defend yourself or others, pretty much everything is fair game. Got an illegal gun in your purse? Use it. Brick on the ground? Of course you're allowed to bash them with it... Even if you shoot to kill you'll likely be acquitted, or at least excused.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/03/two_alleged_robbers_shot_dead/
>>
>>55698409
How am I projecting, that is the literal definition of this thread.

I'm not scared of kebabs because we don't stick them in ghettos here in the US, and they ultimately integrate into US society. Not to mention I live in Texas and someone with a chl would more than likely be within 100 yds of a given shooting. And our police are competent and use deadly force.

>in 10 years European governments will be training civilians in the proficient use of firearms to protect themselves from repetitive jihadi attacks
>>
>>55698977
>They were able to purchase the rounds with no legal issues and as you can see those things blow up pretty good.

Didn't they just register each round seperately with the ATF? Becaus I'm pretty sure that's what you need to do with 37MM grenades.
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (231 KB, 2446x686) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
231 KB, 2446x686
>>55698872
>side-by side 12 bore baikal
b-brother
>>
>>55688194
>a brick
>where bike wheels are considered weapons
>>
>>55699063
>How am I projecting, that is the literal definition of this thread.

You're projecting your idea of a European liberal on all of us..
>just yesterday you all were making fun of Americans for liking and wanting guns,

This isn't true for me, and most other people on /pol/.. If it's not projecting, it might be strawmanning, or fuck what those fallacies are called in English. It's bullshit, is what I meant to say.

>And our police are competent and use deadly force.
>Use deadly force

As opposed to which police force in Europe?

>in 10 years European governments will be training civilians in the proficient use of firearms to protect themselves from repetitive jihadi attacks

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that this will not happen, to be honest.
>>
>>55699195
Those are grenades, though. Actual high explosive rounds are legal, but VERY expensive. Here's some prices on current production stuff.

http://www.smammo.com/5-56nato-223rem/
>>
>>55696776
Cheers senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 852x640
>>55699014
I'll show you mine if you show me yours

>pic related

If getting guns is so easy, and you're so knowledgeable, then let's see your shit.
>>
>>55699211
nice.

very jealous of that barrel length. curse you UK gun law!
>>
>>55699498
>I'll show you mine if you show me yours

I don't own a firearm, nor did I imply I did. What the fuck are you even on about?

>If getting guns is so easy,
It is though. I just prefer not to commit felonies.
>and you're so knowledgeable,
Doesn't have shit to do with me, anon. The case-law on the use of firearms in self defense sitations in the Netherlands is just pretty clear on what is justified.
>then let's see your shit.
Why are you so belligerent, anon? My post wasn't even about firearm ownership, but about the legislation/policies/case law concerning self defense.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>55698087
>He had to get shot in the heart.

Plenty of major vessels that you can bleed out rapidly from that are not the heart. Plenty of vital organs like the lungs that not only bleed profusedly but also don't really work well with an arrow stuck inside of them.

Arrow and bolt tips intended for killing something makes it more like being shot with a long knife than poked with a syringe.
>>
>Gets grenade
>Trows grenade by sling

Overall I think it is a great weapon because:
>Arrows against soft targets are good but not has good has the blunt impact of a stone/lead bullet
>Infinite ammo
>Various techniques to be used
>They understimate it
>Can be hidden anywhere
>>
>>55682972
Well, sure, maybe not a baton but last I checked selfie-sticks weren't being regulated.
>It's just a really, really heavy duty selfie stick, I swears.
>>
File: IMG_0745.jpg (1 MB, 2311x1541) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
1 MB, 2311x1541
>>55699498
A small sample.
>>
File: Master_Heon_Kim.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
Master_Heon_Kim.jpg
140 KB, 1600x1199
>>55690094
Recurve bows are pretty small and somewhat concealable. Good luck anon.

http://www.amazon.com/Longbowmaker-Handmade-Flagella-Reiterbogen-Traditional/dp/B0179Q2PY6/ref=sr_1_17?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1447514707&sr=1-17&keywords=horsebow&pebp=1447514773436&perid=0DS0654BP4K5YKS218WQ
>>
File: Kalashnikovlandrover.png (435 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Kalashnikovlandrover.png
435 KB, 600x337
>>55699881

>M70

Organised crime tier.
>>
>>55682171
I like slingshots. Unlimited ammo.
>>
>>55699881
doood dat folding stock
>>
>>55699394
>as opposed to which police force in Europe?

German cops: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/11/11662345-german-police-fired-just-85-bullets-total-in-2011

Also, the fallacy I used was "whitewashing" or claiming an entire group of people has the characteristics of individuals in that group.

And trust me, if fear doesn't get your continent wanting to be armed then Europe is truly lost.
>>
>>55699881
And do you actually know how to use them safely or are you just the usual fat burger?
>>
>>55688027
wow that thing crumpled
>>
>>55684917
you have a dealer or know someone who does, congratulations you are on your first step to being an illegal gun owner.
>>
>drunk IRA can make car bombs
>you guys talking about crossbows and slingshots
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.