[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Israeli >Dont get shot >Be french >Get shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ayy.jpg (67 KB, 720x526) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
67 KB, 720x526
>Be Israeli
>Dont get shot
>Be french
>Get shot

>MFW bodycount of 1 terror attack in france has higher amount of dead than of 1 year of attacks in Israel
>>
>>55679761
>Dont get shot

You still get stabbed or have rocks tossed at you you fag.
>>
You kikes are enjoying this way too much
>>
>>55679761
>be french
>get shot
>die relatively quickly

>be jew
>get stabbed
>die slowly
>>
When you gather with your family do you all laugh at bluepilled european goyim?
>>
congrats kike we are all so happy for you
>>
>>55679894
>>55679870

>get stabbed

thank god we have guns,unlike the frenchkeks from yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQke5JmpLU8
>>
No, this jew is 100% correct. In his country, they have jew only roads, jew only towns, etc.. They have apartheid. On land they stole in 1948. Why doesn't the press scream about it? They're Jews and they cover for their own. If an arab in europe gets "profiled?" The jews have it on the front page of every paper and every station. Why jews are despised. BTW, Jews provided 90% of the material support to overthrow the White gvt of South Africa.
>>
>>55679761
>Be ISIL
>Claim Israel is the greatest enemy of Islam
>Kill French people
>???
>prophet
>>
>>55679761
>MFW bodycount of 1 terror attack in france has higher amount of dead than of 1 year of attacks in Israel
Who would have guessed kids throwing stones are less lethal than suicide terrorists with aks and grenades
>>
My guess is you're going to get a lot of french jews making their aliyah in the next months. Happy with the reinforcements? Gotta admit that every time muslims strikes in Europe they're doing you a favour
>>
>>55679761
Man what the fuck do your lizardmen telepathy thing and tell our jewish overlords in france to swing far right already for fuck sake
>>
>>55679761
France like too much of Europe believes in a policy of appeasement where they believe if they're nice to the savage 3rd world thent he savages will be nice in return

When in all reality it's allowing Europe to be conquered not with guns but with people just flooding in and saying "MINE"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.