[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War needs to be declared.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Paris.jpg (76 KB, 900x614) Image search: [Google]
Paris.jpg
76 KB, 900x614
We need to declare war on ISIS! That’s the only way to end the current problems in Europe. For this, everybody needs to send an e-mail to their politicians asking for war! If you agree, do so, and then forward this message to as many people as possible.
>>
nah

that wont eliminate the problem. the problem is with the politicians who actively push for the demise of your race through mass immigration. this attack is a direct result of the think tank that is western politics
>>
>>55679179
>send an email to politicians
that's not how things work buddy
>>
>>55679179
> Declare war on ISIS

Didn't we already do that when we started to send air support to take down ISIS targets?
>>
>>55679179

ISIS are thousands of miles away. The people who did this are right there in front of your noses. Declaring war on ISIS will change jack shit. Mass deportations/executions of mudshits is the only solution. But "progressive" Europe will never do it, so enjoy more of this shit happening.
>>
File: 1442700089451.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442700089451.png
220 KB, 499x499
>We need to declare war on ISIS!
>we need to create more unrest in the middle east
>we need to destroy more cities and create more "refugees"
baka tqbh senpai
Just recognize ISIS as a state and offer them a sit at the UN already
>>
>Europe spends decades exporting their filthy leftist ideals to my country
>Europe spends decades importing muslims that want to kill them into their neighborhoods
>Europe spends decades refusing to spend their money on their military

>send an e-mail asking for war!

I'll do the exact fucking opposite. Europe reaps what Europe sows. Maybe next time you could push back against invaders instead greedily thinking you're getting cheap labor in return for only a few beheadings and rapes.
>>
>>55679179
>against ISIS
lol

ISIS is just a result. You should ban the cause. People should start laughing at islam, make stupid comics about their pedophile prophet.
>>
>>55679939
This post is a perfect example of american ignorance.
>>
>>55679916

I suddenly don't feel sorry for you faggots anymore
>>
>>55679939
>implying america isnt the driving force of modern day liberalism

are you really this delusional kid? all that bull semen has gone to ur head
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (32 KB, 960x504) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
32 KB, 960x504
>>55679916
France surrenders.
>>
>>55679774
isis isnt a nationality
isis are among us
>>
>implying France isn't already raiding IS

ok let's look at the last few weeks

>Russia bombs IS
>Russian plane gets shut down
>France bombs IS
>terrorist attack on Paris

THEY ARE ALREADY AT WAR.

It's time for the rest of the world to realise that. What happened last night wasn't a religious attack. No symbol of christianity was hit. It's a fucking act of war.
>>
>>55680162
Truly a great idea from the keked continent.
Feel free to shitpost about Islam while your continent is being overrun by sandniggers. :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.