[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS RESPONDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 25
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
The Islamic State's official respond to the Paris Attacks
https://archive.org/details/w.shalah.al.din.resal.to.france.hq
>>
>>55678336
How do you find these things?
>>
translation? i don't speak islamism
>>
>>55678336
nice find
>>
Do they admit doing that?
>>
>>55678487
this also
>>
>>55678487
I don't speak Arabic either. Maybe some arab can translate
>>
>video length: 9:11

#stop the boats
>>
>>55678336
It's from Charlie Habdo.
>>
>>55678336
Fucking morons they can't even put English subtitles. Goddamnit ISIS.
>>
>>55678336

rare flag?
>>
>>55678555
>>55678545
Allahu Akbar jabba jabba ding.
>>
>>55678606
Fansubs when
>>
9:11
Topkek
>>
Islamic State group claims Paris attacks
>>
>>55678634
Not sure how accurate it is, but at least flag checks out.
>>
>>55678336
Fuck all towel heads. Cant stand these fucking dune coons.
Seriously hope trump gets voted in and bombs every last one of these desert apes.

Fuck islam, fuck arabs, fuck isis, fuck allah.
>>
Cheeky wee buggers.
>>
the nasheed at 2:39 is catchy af
>>
File: 1446838037653.jpg (17 KB, 206x219) Image search: [Google]
1446838037653.jpg
17 KB, 206x219
>9:11
>>
File: 1445396578222.jpg (43 KB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
1445396578222.jpg
43 KB, 535x600
>>55678777
Sick bants
Sick trips
>>
2/18/2015 look at the date before you post
>>
some arab pls provide tl;dr
>>
Putin incoming you goat fucking slimes.
>>
>>55678487
>>55678545
>>55678555
they are talking french, not arabic
>>
>>55678514
>>55678555
They are apologizing to Franceistan, and promising they will never let FSA kaffir attack the islamic state of europe ever again
>>
>>55678555
I'll try:

"We are the ones responsible for censoring 'With open gates'. Do not use our music in your kuffar videos ever again. And fuck Rob Lowe too. TAKIBIR ALLAHU AKBAR"!
>>
>>55678336
Funny

Also those m16 look cute, I wonder where they got them?
>>
>>55678909

He said Islamism.

The French language is Islamism now.
>>
File: emma1.jpg (301 KB, 1550x1033) Image search: [Google]
emma1.jpg
301 KB, 1550x1033
>>55678336
>>
Did I hear a "France, Canada, Australia" in Arabic in there?
>>
File: 1445194034402.jpg (68 KB, 532x512) Image search: [Google]
1445194034402.jpg
68 KB, 532x512
>flames of war nasheed played throughout

oh shit guys OH SHIT
>>
Around 2:05
>>
>>55678336
One of these dindus is white.
>>
attacks were a response to airstrikes, according to BBC
>>
Bump we need translations
>>
>>55678336
That's very bad French.
>>
>>55678919
Underrated post.
>>
>>55678614
NewFag?
>>
>>55678336
Something something we will let the world know? Why you should fear us
Something , something
Pretty much saying they brought this upon themselves
>>
>>55679077
yep, seems like they're next according to the nignog in that video
>>
File: 98765.gif (1 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
98765.gif
1 MB, 450x253
>>55678336
>errybody gettin BTFO
>niggas dieing left and right
>ISIS doing what they do
>comeuppance served hot all day everyday

You already know what it is
>>
>9/11
cheeky cunts i swear
>>
>>55678336
>ttps://archive.org/details/w.shalah.al.din.resal.to.france.hq
Guy on the right
This is a message for you Francois Hollande. This is a message for all people living in France. Know that the soldiers of Dawlah al-Islāmiyah are deployed everywhere, and the nightmare has just begun.
"You've crossed the red line after insulting the prophet (pbuh), you've insulted our leader, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi. Know that we wait only for the order to blow ourselves up, and to kill you and to butcher you. The nightmare has just begun.
There will be no pity for you. Know that unintelligible...
We are here to govern with the law of Allah, and we won't settle for any other law in the other world. No other law save unintelligible, the law of Allah, Sharia. Goes on about flag of Mohammed (pbuh)...
This is a message for all the Muslims that speak French. For all the Muslims that understand this message, it's now time for you to make a choice. This is a fight between the Muslim and the Kafir. A fight between the truth and the false. It's time for you to make a choice. You're either with us, or them.
For years they've fought against Islam. They kill your children, they rape your sisters, they kill your fathers and mothers, and yet you stay there among them. What are you waiting for to leave?"
Goes on about how Hijrah is an obligation for all believers, and addresses those that can't for whatever reason to strike in their home countries and kill with whatever they have at their disposal. Talks about how ISIS judges according to the law of Allah, makes some final typical ISIS remarks
>>
>>55680208
Guy on the left
"This is a message to France, to Belgium and all those who speak French. You've seen our reaction, and this is but the beginning insha'allah. The battle has begun. You Muslims, who live among these unbelievers, is it not time to partake in the Hijrah? To emigrate here and to defend your religion? You stay home, indulging in your pleasantries, your conversations and friendships with the kuffar, Allah forbids us to be friends with the kuffar!
On judgement day, many of you will regret what you'll have done. It's not too late. As long as there's time and as long as you still live, know one thing, that Allah does not need you, nor does he need us, but we need Allah. If we made the Hijrah, it was for Allah."
Goes on to taunt those who haven't yet come to fight alongside them a little more, makes some typical ISIS remarks, taunts unbelievers and Francois Hollande with his weapons and calls him a coward. Before that last bit in Arabic, he ends by saying they'll march on Paris and Brussels, and demands that people stop insulting the prophet.
>>
>>55678336
they claim responsibility for bad weather
>>
>>55678555
>arab

I think you mean terrorist
>>
>>55678441
I always wonder this
>>
>>55678924

Iraqi army
>>
European islam purge when?
>>
>>55679768
And all some people can figure out how to do is apologize for Islam..................MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>55678441
Malaysia has a ton of ISIS members/ Sympathizers. I wouldn't be surprised if OP was ISIS
>>
>>55680208
>>55680226
>Belgium
What? I heard some of the terrorists had a Belgian license plate?
>>
>>55678336
kek that sounds at 1:49. they played command and conquer tiberian dawn
>>
Brainwashed idiots making threats. It's really, really embarrassing to see young men in such a state of total delusion and abasement. You can't cure them. Disgusting.
>>
>>55678441
he's ISIS.
>>
>>55678336
>https://archive.org/details/w.shalah.al.din.resal.to.france.hq

hah, they made it 9:11 long

nice one, mossad
>>
You must admit Isis smash out some decent propaganda videos.

Still a bunch of cunts though.
>>
The so-called Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the attacks in Paris.

In a statement published online, the jihadist group said the attacks were designed to show France it remained a "top target".

The group claims it studied the target locations and carried out the attack using "eight brothers wearing explosive belts and carrying assault rifles".
>>
>>55679166
They better get planning some more attacks then, because they are about to get fucking atomised.

It's war.
>>
>>55680487
i seem to recall the belgians taking out jihadis in a massive raid last spring. i remember, because i went out and ate some waffles to commemorate the occasion. perhaps it is time for you to round up your muslims again?
>>
File: 1447260031675.png (334 KB, 336x550) Image search: [Google]
1447260031675.png
334 KB, 336x550
>>55680226
>march on Paris and Brussels
Please do try this, I'm actually begging them.
>>
>>55678336
its funny how good they french is, natives
>>
File: jew.jpg (93 KB, 512x1207) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
93 KB, 512x1207
The claim was issued in written format in French and Arabic, and in audio format, all via established IS channels, according to the BBC's jihadist media expert Peter King.

The statement claims that "eight brothers wearing explosive vests and assault rifles targeted carefully chosen locations in the heart of the French capital".

It goes on to call Paris the "capital of abomination and perversion".

"In a holy attack facilitated by Allah, a group of believers and soldiers of the caliphate – may Allah give it might and victory – targeted the capital of abomination and perversion, the one that carries the banner of the cross in Europe, Paris."
>>
>>55678487
i speak arabic, he said: derka derka muhammed jihad, bak allah, muhammed jihad, sherpa sherpa muhammed alli, derka derka
>>
>>55680838
>implying Brussels isn't already muslim
>>
File: french.jpg (106 KB, 427x960) Image search: [Google]
french.jpg
106 KB, 427x960
>>55680912

>>55680912
this one probably easier

translate pls france
>>
I kind of agree with them, muslims should get the fuck out of here and stop leeching off welfare.
>>55680838
>implying Brussels isn't already muslim
>>
>go to concert
>get shot
>>
>>55678441
twitter usually
>>
>>55680226
I'm always impressed by how many times they can praise their religion in just a few lines of text.
>>
File: 1443344284519.jpg (27 KB, 290x249) Image search: [Google]
1443344284519.jpg
27 KB, 290x249
>>55680912
>the one that carries the banner of the cross
>>
>>55678909
>french, not arabic

oh you funny t*rk
>>
>>55678924
From a US supply mis-drop # 391
>>
One of the guys was 15
>>
File: Templar Cross.png (37 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Templar Cross.png
37 KB, 2000x3000
>>55680912
>carries the banner of the cross

Probably not before. Definitely now.
>>
If Western leaders had any sense they'd take what these two idiots say very seriously. Not the threats but the content, the Islamic lingo, the delusional mindset. What they say is a perfect example of why Islam is rotten to its core and completely incompatible with the modern world. I'm glad the second kid quoted the Koranic verse about being harsh toward the non-Muslims and merciful toward other Muslims.

This is Muhammadanism in its purest form. This is exactly the fanaticism that civilized people encountered many times over centuries that resulted in the stereotype of a rabid Muhammadan fanatic with crazed eyes and full of fury. This isn't new. This is exactly what Islam does to people's brain. Islam is a murderous death cult and has been that since the days of Muhammad himself. It is certainly a very effective brainwashing system for young males.

But as ever, the West will do nothing. Just talk about radicalization, deradicalization, grievances, yadda yadda, while overlooking this is what Islam is and always has been. A delusional and violent pursuit to make Islamic law the law of the land everywhere.

There are thousands upon thousands of young Muslims in the West who will identify with these delusional halfwits even if they themselves never do jihad.. They will look at people like this like they're star footballers or singers or actors, whatever.

It is so sad, but this stuff will never go away until Muhammadanism itself is eradicated. It will take a long time and probably tens if not hundreds of millions of deaths before the penny drops.
>>
Someone should add English subtitles, he is talking in frog and subtitles are in durka
>>
>>55681105
>Allah est le plus grand

someone needs to translate, it's impossible to even get the gist of this
>>
>>55681598

Islam is a code of governance and laws that in no way meshes with western codes/laws which are based on Greco-Roman values mixed with later christian/semetic bullshit.

The west can NEVER get along with Islam/Sharia. The only solution is to live separately or turn them all to dust.

Islam, at its core, is incompatible with the west.
>>
I'm glad I finally pay taxes that will fuel the bombs we drop on those fuckers.
>>
>>55681835
Join your army frenchie, kill all their children slowly.
>>
>>55681105
>>55681105
>>55681105
It said "eight brothers wearing explosive belts and carrying assault rifles" conducted a "blessed attack on... Crusader France."

The statement, published in both Arabic and French, threatened further attacks against France "as long as it continues its Crusader campaign."

It said the targets of Friday's attacks, which included the national sports stadium and the Bataclan concert hall, "were carefully chosen."

It added France was guilty of "striking Muslims in the caliphate with their aircraft," referring to its air strikes in Syria which started in September.
>>
>>55680912
>It goes on to call Paris the "capital of abomination and perversion".
they are right on that one though
>>
>>55680838

They got as far as Germany
>>
>>55681756
PART 1

FLASH Press the blessed attacks Golden INFO of Paris against cross France
FRANCE Safm1437
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Allah the Almighty has said T. and they thought that their fortresses would defend them against Allah. .t But Allah came to them from where they did not expect developed and cast terror into their hearts. They demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Pull in a lesson, O ye who have eyes. Soiirat 59 verse 2
In a blessed attack which Allah has facilitated the causes, a group of believers Soldiers of the Caliphate Allah gives power and victory, took 'Wall target capital abomination and perversion, the one who carries the banner of the cross in Europe, Paris.
A group of divorced life on earth came towards their enemy, seeking death in the cause of Allah, rescuing religion, the Prophet and his allies, and wishing humiliating his enemies. They were true to Allah, we consider them as such. Allah conquered by their hand and throw fear into the hearts of the Crusaders in their own land.
Eight brothers wearing belts of explosives and assault rifles have targeted places carefully chosen in advance at the heart of the French capital, the Stade de France during the match of the two countries crossed France and Germany which was attended fool of France Francois Hollande, nine yards or gathered hundreds of idolaters in a perverse party and other targets in the tenth, eleventh and eighteenth arrondissement and, simultaneously. Paris trembled under their feet and streets became narrow for them. The balance sheet of its attacks is minimum 200 crusaders killed and more wounded, and merit praise for Allah.
Allah facilitated our brothers and gave them what they expected (martyrdom), they have triggered their suicide belts amidst the miscreants after exhausting their ammunition.
>>
>Deport all mudslimes to the Middle East regardless of race or national origin
>Nuke the Middle East until ALL life is exterminated
>Take out India while we're at it

In that order.
>>
>>55678487
"we will not surrender until europe hands over all of it's goats"
>>
>>55681756

PART 2

May Allah accept them among the martyrs and allow us to join them. And France and those who follow his way should know that they remain the main target of the Islamic State and will continue to feel 'them to death for having taken the head of the crusade, have dared to insult our Prophet, have touted to fight Islam in France and strike the land of the Caliphate Muslims with their planes that have benefited them anything in I. smelly streets of Paris. This attack is only the beginning of the storm and a warning for those who want to meditate and draw. lessons.
Allah is the greatest. Now to Allah is the power and His Messenger and the believers. But the hypocrites. sne not know. Sollrat verse 63
>>
>>55681105
>>55681756
there is no need for traduction, it's blind propaganda. Just a retard jerking off saying non-sense about the greatness of his 'religion'
>>
it says france is the leader in the western world, paris the capital of Europe and of the Crusaders, and all who FOLLOW france will suffer the same fate...
At least we are the boss now
>>
>>55681105
quick translation, I will skip some stuff because i dont know how to translate muslim mumbo jumbo, also the french is kinf of off but i will try

In the name of hallah [...]

Allah the great said: and they thought that they defended their castle against allah. but allah came from where they didn't expect and he spread terror in their heart. [...insert msulim thing from coran that make no sens] sourat 59 verset 2
>>
>>55681105
remember, no Muslims.
>>
>>55681105
In the name of Allah.
Allah said: And they, in fact, thought their fortresses would protect them against Allah. But Allah came from where they did not expect, and launched terror in theirs hearts. They demolished houses with their hands, as well as with believers hands. Learn your less, You, who think they know everything.

In an holy attack facilitated by Allah, a group of believers of the soldiers of Califart, may Allah give them might and victory, they targeted the main city of abomination et debauchery, the city who carries the Cross flag in Europe, Paris.

A group who divorced their life from here marched toward their enemy, looking for death in the path of Allah, saving their religion, their prophet, and their allies, and wanting to humiliate their enemies.

Eight brothers wearing explosive belts and assault rifles targeted simultaneous locations, marching toward the heart of the main city, the Stade de France during a match between France and Germany which the stupid Hollande was watching, The Bataclan, where was grouped hundreds of idolatrous in a celebration of perversity and other targets in 10th, 11th and 18th districts, all of this simultaneously. Paris shook under their feet et its streets became narrower for them. The predicted casualties are minimum 200 crusaders killed and even more injured. Praise and merit belong to Allah.

Allah facilitated our brothers' march and gave them what they hoped for (becoming martyrs), they set off their explosive belts in the middle of those unbelievers after they emptied their ammos. May Allah accept them amongst the martys and let us join them.
And France and those who follow its path have to know they will stay priority targets of the Islamic State and they will continue to smell death for leading the crusade, insulted our prophet, bragged about fighting Islam in France, and hit the muslims in Califat's grounds with their planes which were useless in their bad smelling streets.
>>
>>55681105
refering to German and french as crusader... those extremists are still in the dark age seriously we should either exterminate or educate. But they'll probably all died on the next plague.
>>
>>55682656
This attack is only the beggining of the stormand a warning for those who want to meditate and learn their lessons.
>>
>>55682291
They also called it the foremost bearer of the cross in Europe, which is exquisitely retarded. Also calling the French intervention in Syria a crusade and the concertgoers idolators. You'd think the message was a parody, but no, this is the gold standard for Muhammadans in the 21st century.
>>
>>55678336
>not clicking that shit
Somebody tell em what it says. I don't want to be put on a watchlist.
>>
File: 1447496750984.jpg (77 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
1447496750984.jpg
77 KB, 1000x670
>>55682656
My favorite translation.
>>
Guys they need more welfare
>>
>>55681105
second paragraph

> attack blessed by allah
> solider from califat
> attack aimed at the ghistian capital of europe , also perversion and degenerate city

paragraph 3
> muslim mumbo jumbo about allah and blessed fighter
> la sentence about installing fear inside crusader heart
>>
>>55681756
it means allah is the fattest.

basically, it's an idiom. he's saying god is american.
>>
>>55678336
Oh cool, new episodes of Duck Dynasty?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh_bmcpaUp4
toyota hilux with a copter americain or russian ?
>>
German authorities say 'reason to believe' man arrested in Bavaria on November 5 was linked to Paris attackers
>>
>>55682833
You are posting on /pol/. You likely already are.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 207x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 207x183
>>55683289
>>

I can't take your death threats seriously when you're making me laugh ISIS
>>
>>55678336
>no English subtitles
these guys are pure scum
>>
>>55680385
KILL THEM
>>
File: bobby2.jpg (7 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
bobby2.jpg
7 KB, 246x248
What kinda fukin shiittty translations are these???????????? I heard Canada and Belgium in there.

WE NEED FULL TRANSLATION PLEASE.
>>
>>55681598
I do not know how to respond
>>
>>55678336
I want to join Assad forces and kill this cunts
>>
>>55684191
United States told Assad to step down
>>
Remember guys, the ISLAMIC STATE is not speaking for every muslim out there, even though they follow the fucking quran like every other mudshit out there and kill in the name of the same god those non ISIS muslims pray to. But if you say anything against them it's hate speech while their rambling and ranting about killing all non believers is just a cute act of affection.
>>
>>55684191
and we also supplied the Free syrian Army cuz' our left felt bad for the civilians
>>
>>55682396
Well good luck cause we wont give up our cheese source.
>>
File: file.png (483 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
483 KB, 740x400
>>55684305
didn't know mccain was leftis
>>
>>55684281
Fuck off
>>
An very old fashioned grand project must be initiated. The creation of surnames and all must go to Jerusalem for example.

We must literally know exactly how many souls are in Western Europe. We must have a breakthrough in what influences us. From a butterfly passing to social media to direct orders.

These parameters must be built into an system that can give probably cause from the totalness to the individual. If you do not have it all, there is room for act of terrorism.

What are people thinking, what is inside their minds? The system will conclude what is in their minds based out the data input streams. Internet, cctv, phones, conversation without any recordable device, it must all be collected and the algorythm should be able to direct us from grand scale to the area of most breeding and to the area of largest risk. This is but then a advice method to then install extra agents in this area is primitive. The system should have no boundaries into what it can deduce and conclude. It must be able to process the object (people in the camera) millions and millions of this while simultaniously processing the millions and millions of relateable information ie. internet / social media mood / general mood, and it must be constantly updated. Each minute each hour 24/7. What is there is unfortunately only available to those who see and are able to put this into the machine. A workforce of minimaal 50k people should be needed to only secure France.
>>
File: liberal.jpg (92 KB, 599x763) Image search: [Google]
liberal.jpg
92 KB, 599x763
Tell the truth /pol/. Would you rather join ISIS and fight like men, or deal with feminists and SJWs?

>tfw ISIS has a point
>>
>>55684247

And?
>>
>>55678336
Dust off the guillotine France...oh but wait you guys are too kuked to do any hard work that you leave to Romanian migrants and then you slander them.
>>
>>55683765
>>55683765
"There is reason to believe that this is possibly linked" to the attacks, Mr Seehofer told a party conference.

Police made the arrest on 5 November during a routine check on a motorway and said they found "many machine guns, revolvers and explosives" in the suspect's vehicle.
>>
File: 1447479350371.png (119 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447479350371.png
119 KB, 2000x1500
>>55680521

Sounds like /pol/
>>
>>55684412
reminder that all terrorist organisations get founding and training from the western secret services. The locals supply the uneducated frustrated young men.
Mix all together and get radicals.

Thank you Uncle Sam, your plot to get rid of Assad sure was worth all the dead civilians.
>>
>>55679722
Good, maybe ISIS can help australia with their spider problem
>>
>>55684473

a workforce of 50k that simply walks through the streets, observing, after his shift he then proceeds to give this reality information to his IT guys which in turn updates the system with reality mood / stranger interaction / general deductions the worker has.

It is in a way removing ''the internet'' and adding hard drive per hard drive into the system to avoid being hacked.

So gathering intelligence and physchiacly putting it into the machine. It is the only way to update deduced stranger mood interaction / general information that must be walked through.
>>
>>55684547
>choosing sharia over freedom
Typical cankek
>>
>>55680208
>>55680226

There is no more reason, none. The complacency for these actions either ends here or they take up arms. They will either try to kill you in the coming days or they will begin killing each other to root out extremism, possibly both. This would be simpler had the EU not played into their hands and flooded themselves. Trust no one, stay safe everyone.
>>
>>55681105

>200 croisés tués
>200 crusaders killed

They themselves are calling you, me and every other member of white western civilization a crusader.
We are Crusaders. Je suis un croisé.

Let's get this trending:

#JeSuisUnCroisé
>>
https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/665501300411506688
https://twitter.com/minefornothing/status/665501582222606336
https://twitter.com/NockRobbie/status/665501660085690369
>>
Did the internet fuck the world?

Liberal Western and Extreme Eastern cultures never ever clashed in the 1980s, 1990s, right? I mean newspapers were their only means of information, but if you didnt know the other side of the world, why would you give a fuck?

Now that the internet is everywhere and in everyone's face, all cultures are clashing. Liberal western Hebdo and militant conservative Muslims are basically now a global melting pot thanks to the internet, which is going to spark a major catastrophe.
>>
>>55685843
Biggest bullshit ever.
Learn2history, read a book.
These societies constantly clashed.
>>
>>55686013
But not as frequently, every day? Notice I say, "in everyones face". The internet has become a global lifestyle. Even the fucking refugees complain about 'slow internet'.
>>
>>55683782
Would be unfortunate if I was because I'm actually not a stormfag being black and all.
>MI5 breaks down my door
>Sir, we are rounding up suspected neo-nazis
>Are you a nazi?
>Nigga do I look like a nazi?
>>
>>55679033
>>55678831
I want to fuck both their mouths.

Also, kek.
>>
>>55686168
Ok, i see what you want to say.
Also Charlie Hebdo isnt liberal, the former chief Maurice Sinet was forced to go because he made a caricature about jews. Not even an insulting one.
Nowadays its an organ to heat up the conflict by provoking muzzies and making /poltards think hating muzzies is all you can do to save the world.
>>
File: 1445720806871.png (121 KB, 361x332) Image search: [Google]
1445720806871.png
121 KB, 361x332
>>55683673

I wonder what kind of deal they got on those cars
>>
File: vid.png (1018 KB, 1304x744) Image search: [Google]
vid.png
1018 KB, 1304x744
>>55678336

Lel, the video is 9:11 long
>>
>>55686612
>I wonder what kind of deal they got on those cars
look the video there are a copter
>>
>>55681598
Well said.
>>
>>55678780
You realize we are bombing them now, right?
>>
you fucking lying piece of shit OP
this is the old video from january 2015, check the upload date

proof facebook com/IslamismMonitor/posts/1480576365582962

C U N T
>>
>LONDON
LONDON
>LONDON

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318312/Gatwick-North-Terminal-evacuated-armed-police-arrest-man-grenade-bag.html
>>
>>55686943
not really. we average 7 airstrikes a day across all of afghanistan, pakistan, iraq, and syria. contrast that with thousands of sorties per day just a few years ago.
>>
>>55678336
>it's almost as if they think they'll get away with it

You won't be laffin when Putin blows away your family m8
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x223
>tfw I have a holiday planned to visit Brussels next weekend

W-will I be safe?
>>
>>55686943
Not the right ones, obviously

The West is Saudis bitch
>>
Nows your chance france, fuckin do something and get the ball rolling. You're expected to do it, it's your duty since your people died. If you do nothing about it, then you're complacent with your nation's destruction.
>>
>>55686260
You'd be a great candidate for an Ost Battalion. About 12,000 blacks served in the Wehrmacht.
>>
>>55687390

brussels is even worse than Paris dude, it's fucking suburbs..
>>
>>55681598
Well you gotta admit that our Western agents in these regions constantly kindle the fire.
Why in hell did the british supported the Saudi family for 200 years which til today eradicates all moderate styles of islam to violently replace them by wahhabi ideology?
Why do we still make deals with SaudiArabia and Israel?
Why do we sit and watch while the US lie to us about arming the IS to get rid of Assad? When we know they did the same shit back in Afghanistan.
Do you remember that the fucking Washington Times celebratet Bin Laden as a hero and defender from the evil Russians?
Why do the Europeans let the Saudis send radical preachers who bully the regular muslims out?
Why do we bomb Ghaddafi and Saddam away and then leave the people in the mix of all these violent mobs?

We made shitloads of bad decisions and now we pay the price for it.
>>
>>55678614
Not really, das Malaysia.
>>
>>55678487
its french
>>
>>55680833
Yes, it was a surprising case of efficient intelligence and police work, for once.

Unfortunately rounding them up is a logistical nightmare at this point. Just firebombing Brussels would be a better solution.
>>
>>55687915
Didnt a cop and two of the jihadis die during those round ups?
>>
Retard OP posts video from start of the year. Anywho, here's the official English release on the attacks. https://halummu.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/breaking-news-1437-02-02-paris.jpg?w=408&h=1024
>>
>>55683289
Kek
>>
>>55678336
This video was made 8 months ago...
>>
>>55684779
>sounds like p/ol

U mean epic debates, and epic logical and meme exchanges in strong, but peaceful, even joking manner often pig fucker?
>>
File: 5a4.gif (181 KB, 257x198) Image search: [Google]
5a4.gif
181 KB, 257x198
>>55688978
told him here
>>55686995

Has this been posted yet?

fb.com/IslamismMonitor/videos/1480578648916067/
>>
>Let's explore space
>Let's cure diseases
>Let's split the atom
>Let's put robots on Mars

vs

>Let's kill as many people as possible, killing ourselves in the process because the invisible man that lives in the sky will reward us for it

I don't see how members of the same species can even think in both those ways. Mudslimes are not human.
>>
>No mention of Britain whatsoever

???
>>
>>55678441
twitter, al hayat media, certain video boards, contact persons, etc.
>>
>>55678336
i HATE MUSLIMS
>>
>>55690162
you already submit to the will of allah. There is no need for them to attack a country that is already doing what they ask, it would be like attacking sweden.
>>
>>55678336
9 minutes 11 seconds
Kek
>>
File: 1426434698156.jpg (100 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1426434698156.jpg
100 KB, 1280x853
>>55680487
>mfw I live surrounded by muslims
>>
>>55690162
I don't think we're worth bombing anymore, either that or they've got something planned here.
>>
>>55680673
>brothers

No brother! They expect one of us in the wreckage!
>>
>>55683782
I think you give this shit board too much credit
>>
I don't think we're making it past the moon. I think western society as a whole will collapse first. Maybe in hundreds of years after it's reborn, but I think we peaked for this current one a long time ago.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.