[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people die in bombs in Syria everyday suddenly it happens in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 1437395320907.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1437395320907.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
people die in bombs in Syria everyday

suddenly it happens in France and while western media goes batshit crazy

and you cant post anywhere apparently without being flooded with this bullshit

explain to me why this attack is "shocking" and not something you would just expect to happen there every now and then?
>>
>not something you would expect to happen now and then

France isn't a failed state and has had peace and prosperity for the last 50 years.

It's shocking because now France is resembling the shitholes that these Muslims came from.
>>
Because Syrians are pussies and come to France for shelter. Who cares if their empty country gets bombed? It's not lie you could have any pity for them, they're in comfy accommodations.

The French still hold their ground though.
>>
File: 18faugxzswd14jpg.jpg (17 KB, 458x342) Image search: [Google]
18faugxzswd14jpg.jpg
17 KB, 458x342
>>55677612
Because one is a stable country full of real human beings

and the other is a third world hellhole full of shitskins?
>>
You know how nobody cares if there's shit in the sewers but suddenly freak out if their toilet overflows?

It's like that.
>>
File: patrickbait.jpg (26 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
patrickbait.jpg
26 KB, 308x308
>>55677612
>>suddenly it happens in France and while western media goes batshit crazy
>it should somehow be unexpected and shocking that middle easterners kill each other at the slimmest chance
>>
>>55677824
>France isn't a failed state
wasn't
now it IS
>>
>>55677612
Explain to me why white people are responsible for everything wrong with brown peoples lives
>>
>>55677612
>rabid dogs killing people
news
>people killing rabid dogs
not news

is that simple
>>
Because it is Muslim nature to muslim around and butcher each other because of centuries old hereditary disputes.

After the 30-year war Europe got over religious wars.

After the WWII we wanted to get over wars on european soil in general.
>>
>>55677612
>subhuman attacks decent human beings
news

>kebab removing kebab on a daily basis
not news
>>
File: 1446221283892.jpg (596 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
1446221283892.jpg
596 KB, 2151x1606
>>55677612
>>55677858
>>55678060
>>55677913
>>55677858

They're retaliatory strikes from killed and displaced Syrians because France and NATO backed rebels in Syria.

That's why they yelled "This is for Syria"

We kill and displace hundreds of thousands in their countries under the false name of freedom. Syrians and Russians know this.

Don't think we are all innocent in this you idiots.
>>
>>55677612
the middle east is a desert wasteland, while the west is the Earth / life / modernity... the latter is not accustomed to the shit-skin godtard's sub animalistic behaviour, hence the west's consternation
>>
native syrians aren't people
>>
>>55677612
You just answered your own question, captain retard. It's exactly because it's a daily occurrence in Middle Eastern shitholes that the world ignores it. What, I'm supposed to be shocked three times a day when sandniggers go off killing sandniggers?

It's human nature to react to things that don't happen on a daily basis.
>>
>>55677612
>suddenly it happens in France and while western media goes batshit crazy
Animals killing each other is nature. If you try to domesticate an animal and it kills you, its human folly.
>>
>>55677612
syria is a war zone, france isn't.
but it's not like we expect a fundamentalist nutjobs like you to understand that.
too bad breivik forgot to kill you.
>>
>>55677612
Syrian people die in bombs in Syria
middle eastern media go bathsit crazy
French people die in shootings in France western media go batshit crazy
what is the problem here?
>>
>>55677612
Because people are waking up to the fact that they imported shit from literal shitholes.
>>
>>55677612

France is a first world country (not for along at this rate, though). Syria is not. Any more questions?
>>
File: 1444904407996.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1444904407996.png
377 KB, 498x497
>the muslims wont attack you guys stop being racist, you need to help us by letting us in or we will attack you forever

>holy shit we attacked you but who cares this is exactly why we rape and kill so much, you just need to let more of us in for it to stop
>>
What people don't understand is that each one of those 100 was a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess, and a criminal. Suddenly that 100 turns into 500.
>>
>>55679283
>>55679283

makes too much sense, this post will be ignored by /pol/
>>
>>55679283
Did France even do anything in particular in Syria? There are many countries who fucked shit up a lot more than France.
Also it makes no sense for the Assad side to orchestrate an attack on Europe, since they are trying to be legitimate.
>>
>>55677612
Give me one reason to care about people in Syria.
>>
>>55677612
This logic is so retarded it hurts. Considering 150000+ people die every day, by your system, we should either walk round in constant floods of tears or lose the right to ever care about anything.

There is nothing wrong with caring more for people who are closer to you.
>>
>>55677612
They brought war to a peaceful Europe you lobotomized ssshit.
>>
>>55682328
France was their colonial power, you dipshit.
>>
>>55679283
>They're retaliatory strikes from killed and displaced Syrians because France and NATO backed rebels in Syria.
>try to help
>country gets attacked by those you're helping
kek, leftists and goatherders who can't comprehend that death is needed to win a war are a dangerous combination

>That's why they yelled "This is for Syria"
they yelled that because it was an opportune excuse to kill infidels, "syria" had very little to do with it

>We kill and displace hundreds of thousands in their countries under the false name of freedom. Syrians and Russians know this.
>Don't think we are all innocent in this you idiots.

>we, we, we and we

i don't remember voting to support syria. i'd like to have this to do something with me because then i could glass every country in the middle east and then round up every muslim in europe and force them to renounce islam at gunpoint. but it doesn't have anything to do with me. i'm not to blame at all. as much as i hate to say it, you aren't either. stop pretending the opinions of anybody not a captain of industry or influential politician matter.
>>
>>55677612
Because this attack happened in a civilize country, not in the middle of the dark age in the middle east.
>>
>>55677612
>people die in bombs in Syria everyday
>people in the west do not

there's your explanation you fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>55677612
Because we're civilized, unlike Syrians who blow themselves up and then expect us to shelter them here.
>>
>>55677612
Paris isn't a warzone, that's why. Retard.
>>
>>55682931

>i can complain and protest but i wont help

>complains and protests on a regular basis
>>
>>55677612
It's shocking because France is not a fanatically religious 3rd world country filled with violent Muslims. Yet.
>>
>>55682800
Your post still doesn't make sense, why would Assad organise this?
It seems more likely to be home grown terrorists or isis/fsa symbolically attacking the west.
>>
>>55677824
>France isn't a failed state
>It's shocking because now France is resembling the shitholes

I believe that's a contradictory statement, friend.
>>
>>55677612
Because one French life is worth ten thousand shitskin lives
>>
>>55683490
>implying
>>
>>55677824
/thread

go home OP you fucking cunt
>>
>>55677824
/thread
>>
>>55677918
well said
>>
>>55677612
>insert joker quote here
>>
>>55677612

so what you're saying is that shitskins kill each other like it's a national pastime regularly, and when they they bring their bullshit and and religious insanity to peaceful civilized societies and kill innocent people nobody should take notice? everyone in syria should die in one bomb.
>>
File: I_7cdfb8_2063957.jpg (37 KB, 400x521) Image search: [Google]
I_7cdfb8_2063957.jpg
37 KB, 400x521
>>55677612
it's because muslims are shitskins and are not important while french are whites and that's why we care
>>
>>55677612
France isn't a 3rd world country, yet.
>>
>>55677918
>>55684497

shit is supposed to be in the sewers. their sole purpose to exist is for shit to be in them. shit is not supposed to be flowing out of your toilet. keep the shit in the sewers where it belongs, dumbfucks.
>>
>>55682931

>we, we, we and we
>i don't remember voting to support syria.

Yes, but that's exactly the point. A trend emerged in the 1980s that if you lived in a democratic state you were accountable for the actions of your government. AQ explicitly stated the victims of 9/11 were combatants because they had the power to change American policy but didn't. They literally said it.

It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what they think.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.