[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Appel à tous les parisiens qui liront ce message, allez faire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CTv2FKsW4AEPTR3[1].jpg (19 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
CTv2FKsW4AEPTR3[1].jpg
19 KB, 599x605
Appel à tous les parisiens qui liront ce message, allez faire un don du sang au centre le plus proche de chez vous. Il y a pénurie totale.
>>
>>55676873
sauce
>>
>>55676873
Now homosexuals can give blood :^)
>>
>be French
>get shot by Snackbars
>lay bleeding to death in the street
>ambulance picks you up, saves your life with a blood transfusion
>the blood contains contaminated homo AIDS blood
>die slowly of AIDS as Snackbars continue their November rampage

THANKS LIBERALS
>>
C'est quoi la limite de temps pour redonner ?
J'ai fait un don en Juillet déjà
>>
>>55676873
Je peux pas, je me drogue pour oublier que je vie dans un pays de merde.
>>
The so called added values of the progressive and multicultural society. We all know that sandniggers love to blow up and kill each other back in their countries, now we just gave them new targets. This is what you get France, why did you allow a huge number of sub human sand dwellers worshippers of a violent an primitive cult? They all ought to be exterminated, no pity just like how they would do to us. Death to all Muslims
>>
>>55677486
Ah toi aussi?
LSD ? MDMA ? Beuh ?
>>
I'm sick of your racism /pol/
And your xenophobia is out of control
What is happening is just a backlash of the oppression u muricans and euro fags created on us sand niggers and now u pay the price

bitch all u want, u are like the Jews who prosecuted Christ, the pharaohs who persecuted moses, the idolaters who opposed muhammad.
Each of these believed they were acting in interest of other ppl but they were wrong.

so fetch your heads outta your assholes and mend your ways. Stop your greed, open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>55678002
This is all happening just because the horrors of nazism and shit weakened and brought shame on us giving a new model of friendly and non sense society. If we will survive I cant wait to see the day Europe will embrace hate again.
>>
J'suis pas parisien mais j'y vais quand même.

Bon sang, et dire qu'il y avait une collecte à l'Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées et que je me suis dis que c'était pas la peine...

Mon ignorance me tuera.
>>
>>55678002
poo goes in the loo, not the streets.
>>
>>55678002
Stop thinking you're Australia
>>
>>55676873
>les parisiens sont des vampires

Je le savais.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.