[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this event finally have the same effect on France's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: paris-6[1].jpg (237 KB, 958x434) Image search: [Google]
paris-6[1].jpg
237 KB, 958x434
Will this event finally have the same effect on France's internal security as it did with America post-9/11, or will we continue to close our eyes to the threat?

Will this actually have a noticeable effect on the French internal and foreign policy similar to the Patriot Act?

Will France wake up?
>>
2nd option because you are some liberal faggots
>>
I think there's change...

I feel it everywhere. Saying extremely right wing stuff is becoming more and more acceptable.

A video made by a fucking /pol/ack is getting viral and shared by American politicians ffs.
>>
File: 1445314847482.jpg (119 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1445314847482.jpg
119 KB, 620x620
>>55676707
I fear not much will happen. You (and us too) need mass deportations of muslims, but instead the liberal apologetics flood the internet with their retarded "this is not islam" shit. Your weak asshole president Hollande will soon say the same in a bid to keep the peace.
>>
Nope , It's Karma mon ami,Karma s working , what you did in Algeria in 132 Years of colonization is being payed by Allah azza w jal , inchallah France will be an Islamic Khalifat and we will open the Constantinople b idn lah
>>
>>55676917
I'm sure this is a great opportunity for the far right to win the 2017 elections, though.
>>55677047
Sure, but we're still far from something on the same scale as the Patriot Act. We need something that works, not "condemning" these acts.
>>
>>55677178
>Your weak asshole president
The elections aren't very far from now, though.
>>
>>55674605
>>
File: marion-marechal-le-pen-afp.jpg (268 KB, 1900x1267) Image search: [Google]
marion-marechal-le-pen-afp.jpg
268 KB, 1900x1267
>>55677196
We need Marion Marechal Le Pen the future Savior of Europe
Elect her!
>>
It's a great way to get all the good goyim all riled up to fight another Jew war.

Just look at all the idiots on /pol/ LARPing about some stupid Crusade or whatever.

>oy vey goy the best way to stop all the immigrants we've just let in from committing terrorism is obviously to send you to fight and die to protect Isr- I mean, to defeat that evil terrorist country Iran and their Syrian proxies
>DEUS VOLT! VIVA EUROPA! LET'S FIGHT THE MUDSLUMS xD
>That's it you fucking idi- I mean, you brave fighter for Judaeo-Christian civilization, go on and fight!
>>
>>55678055
Holy fuck, what a spineless retard. And as always, Hollande will bend over and satisfy her demands.
We need change, quickly.
>>
wouldn't i be easier to kick out all sand niggers instead if this surveillance bullshit senpai
>>
>>55678275
>korea
>having valid opinions on world affairs

nice try
>>
>>55678371
k.

>implying I'm Korean
>implying it would matter if I was

Nice flag banter xD faggotry there you fat burger cunt
>>
>>55678299
They would never do that
>>55678152
Is there even a better option than the far right at this point?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.