[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not all muslims Jesus fucking Christ, why are they defending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: Yeah, right.png (43 KB, 571x300) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, right.png
43 KB, 571x300
>Not all muslims

Jesus fucking Christ, why are they defending them so hard?
>>
not all muslims are responsible for the actions of a few shithead terrorists

the same way not all white people are responsible for racism
>>
File: lol.jpg (50 KB, 309x714) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
50 KB, 309x714
>>
>>55677893
you're fucking pathetic kill yourself

>refugees welcome
>>
>>55676653
The bodies aren't even cold yet and these immigrant lovers are already jumping on that terrorist cock.

Seriously how can you be more concerned about an inherently violent group of people over the 100 or so innocent people who were just murdered. I get they want to stand up for mudslimes but holy Fuck have at least a little respect for the people who died
>>
>Do you not realise that these are the refugees.
FTFY
>>
>>55677893
but all white people has to pay for that racism. Like all the men gotta pay for violence against women.. Why are muslims so retarded they don't understand that if individuals from their religion keeps bombing shit it will be consequences for all..

Catholic priests had to deal with the child molestation, muslims need to deal with their fucking holy jihad war. Jihad war calls on all muslim and waaaaaay to many from different backgrounds answer to it..

How dumb are the muslim for thinking this will not be a hassle for ALL muslims..?
>>
>>55677893

> Not all gun owners are going to become spree killers

I love how both sides are both saying roughly the same exact stupid shit
> Ban guns, that will stop criminals from killing people because criminals go through the legal measures of owning a gun in order to kill some mofos
> Ban immigration, that will stop highly trained and well-funded terrorists from doing acts of terrorism, by not allowing them to desperately going at sea in shitty boats and walking for thousands of miles
>>
>>55678093

this

I can understand the position "peaceful" muslims find themselves in after events like this but how selfish can you be to make the issue about you and your religion when there are 150+ dead in the streets of Paris?
>>
>>55676653
>It's the 90's, violence in Algeria between a corrupted government and islamists.
>well be welcomed Algerian refugees.

20 years later, their sons are IS fanboys.
>>
>>55677959
I'm always surprised how racist twitch chat can be.
>>
>>55678308
Well, it's not like most of them can do anything about it. Most of the attacks are ON muslims in the first place.

Look up the wikipedia article on terrorist attacks of 2015. Almost thousands have died this year in Iraq, Chad, Somalia, Syria, Pakistan and so on because groups like ISIS and Boku Haram are insane. The majority of muslims are not happy with this shit.

This is just 4th generation warfare funded by various nations with various purposes. The extremist groups are just wild dogs used by others in order to gather support within the country, get excuses for starting direct warfare in the middle east and so on.
>>
>>55679217
>shitpost
>>
File: trolls.png (864 KB, 616x1024) Image search: [Google]
trolls.png
864 KB, 616x1024
>>55679721
> i disagree with someone, ergo he shitposts
>>
>>55677893
>of a few shithead terrorists

But isn't it funny that all those terrorists are ALWAYS muslim?
Isn't it odd?
Isn't it curious?

Do you ever wonder, WHY that is? Every, single, time?
>>
>>55676653
>why don't they want to kill all muslims nao?
plan spoiled
>>
>>55676653
So what good is it when they get bombed to shreds here in Europe as well? This makes no damn sense, he is saying that fleeing doesn't work since the terror follows them.
Only difference is, now WE are getting blown up as well.
>>
>>55677893
The point is we need better control of who we let in. There is little to nothing stopping ISIS from coming in with your "good" name only muslisms, and this isn't going to change by ignoring it because of muh feels
>>
>>55677893
>the same way not all white people are responsible for racism
Name a white person that could even live in a white-only country without being called racist.

Now find a country that has no Muslims in it?

Yeah... that feel when you live in the world where you're not supposed to say anything about a group mass murdering people, but if another group wants to be left alone, you can media stampede them to depression and beyond.
Not to mention Islam is a choice, but being white isn't.

Do you have any clue just how unfair you're being now?
>>
>>55677893

Mental gymnastics. White people are blamed all the time for "racism", now you're saying they aren't in order to justify your argument?

Consistency: get it.

Fucking progressives...
>>
>>55676653
They hope to be spared. Remember what Churchill said about that crocodile? If you look through retweets, the majority of them are Muslim.
>>
>>55677893
Muslims are responsible for racism.
>>
>>55676653
I know it's difficult to understand for you, Serbia-kun...
>>
>>55680814
This is why we need to leave the EU. Bunch of moralfaggots.

I don't want to help those shitskins. They cause nothing but trouble.
>>
>>55677893
I guess Nazis shouldn't pay for the crimes of a few shitheads running death camps. We should legalize Nazism and hate speech in Europe :^)
>>
It's like these people are desensitized. They've seen enough people killed by terrorists, so it's passe. Now they just instantly move beyond it to jumping on their agenda of defending Islam.
>>
>>55679217

Are you retarded? Guns are highly illegal in France, that doesn't stop immigrants from bringing weapons INTO France and trying to kill people indiscriminately.
>>
>>55676653
>refugees kills hundreds of people
>NO THEY DIDN'T NOT ALL REFUGEES ARE DIRTY APES
>>
Those same people would praise it if it happened in Israel
>>
>>55681226
This, their areas of the world were always great cultures and inspirations to the western world until muh prophet came along.
>>
>>55682018
Who wouldn't praise it?
>>
>>55682018

Well yeah, duh, France is a nice country. Israel and its people have done nothing for anybody but be as a leech. It wouldn't even exist if not out of charity. There's no loss to history or time if Israel were wiped out today, if France were gone that is a pretty huge legacy deleted.
>>
>>55678308
>but all white people has to pay for that racism.
What?
>Like all the men gotta pay for violence against women.
Are you serious? The hell have you paid, you whiny shit?
>>
>>55676653
I can just imagine how clever that guy was when he tweeted that
>>
>>55679217
>comparing people to guns
Guns do one thing: kill.

>b-b-but muh gun is so I's can protect muhself
You protect yourself with your gun by, or with the threat of killing.

People on the other hand do all sorts of things. Sing, make webcomics, buy groceries, learn algebra, and also sometimes kill.
>>
>>55676653
because you should kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>55682637
>Isreal
>AKA the holy land
>no huge legacy
>>
>>55682796
that guy thought* he was
>>
Because admitting that there is a problem with Islam would mean bringing the rest of their shitty beliefs under the same scrutiny, with very little of it holding up. It's a slippery slope to these people, so they avoid it.
>>
>>55680544
Pretty true, I checked wikipedia random articles once and got to some arab bombing the UK, and I kept reading and reading and reading and found out that the UK is constantly the victim of terrorism yet this doesn't appear on the media in the outer world.
Like car bombs and such, yet because the perpetrator is a muslim no one is gonna hear about it unless guy blows up 100 people
>>
>>55678093

I don't think you understand anon. The people who died aren't the real victims here - the real victims are the Muslim community who will now be further ostracized within their own communities.

It's fucking disgusting that white people use any opportunity they can to try to justify their racism - even if the acts are only done by a tiny, tiny minority.

Some Muslims might even have their feelings hurt. Can you imagine? Can you even imagine how that must feel for them? Imagine walking down a road after 100+ Frenchmen were murdered by Muslims and having people commit microaggressions, one after another TO YOUR FACE, just because you exist and identify as Muslim. Things like staring at your headdress, not holding the door open for you, or acting fidgety around you. Can you imagine how that feels? No, of course not, because you're a sheltered middle-class white kid who [has never experienced TRUE racism. And what makes this worse, is that this sort of subliminal VIOLENCE affects not just 100 or so people like the terrorist attacks (and I have to stress that those terrorists were NOT *TRUE* Muslims because that would be inconvenient for me), it affects millions of Muslims both within France and without. So yeah, people need to start apologizing and jumping on that fucking Muslim cock until they start bleeding out their asses because the REAL victims here are the FUCKING MUSLIMS DESPITE EVERY FUCKING MAJOR TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE PAST 15 YEARS HAS BEEN COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS BUT HEY THAT'S JUST A FUCKING COINCIDENCE, CERTAINLY THE FACT THAT THESE ATTACKS ALL COME FROM ONE RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY IS JUST ONE BIG FUCKING COINCIDENCE, THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY EXTRA SCRUTINY WHATSOEVER BECAUSE THAT WOULD HURT THE BROWN PEOPLE'S FEELINGS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THESE PEOPLE NEED TO START HANGING FROM TREES, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MUSLIMS I'M FUCKING ABOUT THEIR FUCKING ENABLERS IN THE WEST

MY COUSIN IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THESE COCKSUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

TO HELL WITH THEM
>>
>>55682669

Not him, but personally I've lost jobs simply for being a white man. I was let go because I wasn't productive to an environment of diversity.
>>
bottom kek
>>
File: laughingtowelhead.jpg (28 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
laughingtowelhead.jpg
28 KB, 300x450
>>55683162

>The Jewish Holy Land
>They literally could not inhabit it for over 2500 years they are such a shit people
>They somehow think its historically important to the rest of the world because they got shit-kicked out of it all those years ago
>>
> BREAKING: 'Syrian passport found' on attacker

REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
File: 214214124.jpg (196 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
214214124.jpg
196 KB, 500x488
>>55683680

>one arab decides to blow up a hundred people trying to enjoy their friday night
>now i must live through a lifetime of people not holding doors open for me

The dead are dead, but I must exist through this torturous lifetime of hurt feelings
>>
BBC Breaking News @BBCBreaking 2m2 minutes ago

Syrian passport found on body of one of the #ParisAttacks perpetrators at Stade de France, police say http://bbc.in/1WXcuDi

ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>55676653
>running away from terrorists only to find more terrorists in europe.

unlucky. maybe these refugees had better fuck off somewhere else then.
>>
>>55683854
It isn't just the Jewish holy land. You know there were Crusades for a reason.
>>
>>55676653

They realise this is the moment multiculturalism died in Europe, they are desperate to save it any way they can
>>
>>55676653
We need to burn the refugee camps to the ground ppl.
Freakin' wake up!
>>
>>55684207

It's also a Muslim holy land, dumbfuck, and Muslims have occupied that territory for like 1500 years. Jews did absolutely nothing to acquire it.

Losing Israel would mean nothing at all to the world, it goes back to the how it has been for most of documented history.

Now Constantinople, we need to take that shit back.
>>
Yeah, why stand up and fight for your fatherland when you can just go to Europe and get free money.
Fucking pathetic.

But I guess it's our own damn fault too for not aiding the countries in need by helping them fight.
>>
>>55684018
NO! Refugees would never do this! They know this horror too well.
>>
>>55684514
>Muslims have occupied that territory for like 1500 years

Islam isnt even that old you dumbfuck
>>
>>55676653
>not all americans are school shooting retards, most of them actually are afraid of school shootings

>why are you defending americans so hard bruh?
>>
File: jordan2012jeffrey-2381.jpg (159 KB, 750x458) Image search: [Google]
jordan2012jeffrey-2381.jpg
159 KB, 750x458
>>55684542

Of course it's impossible, there are no men among the refugees only poor, helpless women and children. They wouldn't even hurt a fly!
>>
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims
>>
>>55680544
The problem is there is a division among the muslims, we have islam on one hand and radical islam on the other hand.

Radical islam, which is basically terrorists using the means of religion to reach their goals. Their actions may be disguised as in the name of the religion but in fact it's just a bunch of pyschopaths running around with guns and power.

Murder, bombings, kidnapping, rape, violence happens with all kinds of people, but when a muslim does it the media will label it as terrorism, however since the case is that most of the muslims who do such acts are part of radical islam it's easier to shift blame. The majority if not all of these actions are in no doubt the doings of radical islamic extremists doing.
>>
>>55684670
Becouse america actualy done some good for the world unlike those sandniggers bringing death to our doorsteps
>>
File: 1374966479832.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1374966479832.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>all this absolutely pathetic twitter discussion by cúckolded whites in the aftermath of one of the bloodiest terror attacks
AHAHAHHAHAHAH I am laughing so hard on behalf of all the Muslims and on behalf of all the white ancestors thousands of years from the past. Do you have ANY idea how limp-wristed and genetically subhuman you appear by having some kind of "civil discussion" with people on the social media about terrorists who just mass-slaughtered your own people?
>>
File: Enoch.jpg (103 KB, 861x787) Image search: [Google]
Enoch.jpg
103 KB, 861x787
>>55676653
>These are the people the refugees are trying to run from.

So... why are they coming to Western Europe? We clearly have an extremist problem. It seems as though they are running towards danger.
>>
>>55684670

>Comparing a sect to autistic manchildren
Okay
>>
>>55684583
It's around 1400 years old. He's close enough, you picky fuck.
>>
The media tells them what to think, they think it

People are more stupid than they've ever been

Slippery slope is not, and never was a fallacy. It's a fact of generational decay
>>
>>55684749
I think you forget that those sandniggers were the ones drilling your oil so your economic boom could happen in the first place.
>>
File: Paris.jpg (15 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
Paris.jpg
15 KB, 244x207
RIP in peace Pepe
>>
>>55684583

Oh, my bad, Islam has only existed 1400 years, I was off by ~100 years. You sure made -me- look stupid and totally undermined the entire basis of my argument.

Holy fuck, kill yourself, cock sucker.
>>
File: 1444619446017.jpg (24 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1444619446017.jpg
24 KB, 480x542
>>55677893
>>
>>55684514
The Muslims will blow up all the castles and things though dumbfuck, which your ancestors may have given their lives to defend.
>>
File: 6754_1325905475100.jpg (39 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
6754_1325905475100.jpg
39 KB, 640x601
>>55684767
It's like... you have something wrong with your physiology. I'm convinced that the white skull structure is probably feminized to the point you're basically begging to be made extinct now as species. The normal self-preservation instinct that usually governs animals doesn't work in a white.

>Craniofacial feminization and the origin of behavioral modernity
>The past 200,000 years of human cultural evolution have witnessed the persistent establishment of behaviors involving innovation, planning depth, and abstract and symbolic thought, or what has been called “behavioral modernity.” Demographic models based on increased human population density from the late Pleistocene onward have been increasingly invoked to understand the emergence of behavioral modernity. However, high levels of social tolerance, as seen among living humans, are a necessary prerequisite to life at higher population densities and to the kinds of cooperative cultural behaviors essential to these demographic models. Here we provide data on craniofacial feminization (reduction in average brow ridge projection and shortening of the upper facial skeleton) in Homo sapiens from the Middle Pleistocene to recent times. We argue that temporal changes in human craniofacial morphology reflect reductions in average androgen reactivity (lower levels of adult circulating testosterone or reduced androgen receptor densities), which in turn reflect the evolution of enhanced social tolerance since the Middle Pleistocene.
www.jstor.org/discover/10.1086/677209
>>
>>55684899

I looked at the picture and expected an Australian.

Kek
>>
So, not all gun owners, hey?

Cognitive dissonance all speed ahead.
>>
>>55684872
If those sandniggers werent there
Oil would have been found by another party
They just had luck in location
>>
>>55685002
it is called pathological altruism and can be solved by killing every jew, including you.
>>
>>55684996

Oh, cool, as if its any better in Israeli hands where simply visiting warrants getting spat on by Jews who hate you for not being Jewish.

Truly, we cherish our holy land so much we have given it to a religion of people too weak to take it for themselves and whom hate us.

Real smart, kek.
>>
>>55685063
And americans had luck in taking their location full of natural resources from underdeveloped natives. So what?
Fact is, that those people helped the western world by exporting oil two generations ago.

>>55685002
drink some vodka and chill pekka you're talking out of your ass.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (24 KB, 300x389) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
24 KB, 300x389
>>55683783
>I was let go because I wasn't productive.
>>
File: 600_tadah-70237.jpg (84 KB, 600x1057) Image search: [Google]
600_tadah-70237.jpg
84 KB, 600x1057
>>55676653
because they look at the extremists as the bad thing about the refugees whitout knowing that everyone who is getting from the 3rd World
straight into the first World is a big big problem
>>
>>55677893
top bait, lad
>>
>>55676653
Because backlash on muslims is everything Isis actually wants. They want the occident to break appart, they want white yuropeans to hate muslims.

They want a real war.
>>
>>55685233
Can't help but to laugh since whites just yap their mouth (digitally online) and remain like sitting ducks to Muslim predators. The situation is hilarious from an evolutionary and biological perspective.
>>
>>55685765
> implying ISIS is the only Muslim group doing this
>>
>>5568576

This Who gains most with race war now gas the mudslimes? Maybe the people who are desperate to start an Islamic caliphate state of their own but are short on approval and manpower
>>
>>55685604
>drink some vodka and chill pekka you're talking out of your ass.
That's what the Dodo bird said when it encountered predators it had no natural defence mechanism to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo
>>
>>55676653
Because the French anger needs to focus on the people that have done this, not to be wasted on some refugees fleeing from said people.
>>
>>55685765

The one thing ISIS didn't anticipate is the endless capacity for liberals to apologize despite having shit flung right directly in their faces.

ISIS -needs- to be wiped out, refugees -need- to be processed into a system where they can be moderated to sift the bad seeds out. But the liberals will fight tooth and nail to defame anybody who thinks we need security measures in place against muslim extremists because it hurts terrorists feelings.
>>
>>55686318
the extremists are all part of the muslim community.
the muslims have to eleminate the extremists themselves if they want to be treathened equaly by the first world countrys (they are a big burden if they dont do it themselves) if you ask me
>>
>>55676653
>implying the majority of "refugees" are "running" from anything except a lack of handouts
>>
>>55676653
It's mathematically impossible for all refugees to be the ones committing these actions. And going by pew poll surveys it's also unlikely most support these acts intellectually.

"Not all" is a completely reasonable logical statement to make.
>>
>>55686730
The extremists are riled up by foreign (ISIS) influences.
Crushing ISIS once and for all will do more good than striking out against the local muslims.
>>
>>55686730
Nobody asked for christians to eliminate the KKK themselves.

Why double standards?
>>
>>55685445
Did i say that its current rulers are good? hell no.
I just said that there is historical importance in that geographical area.
>>
>>55676653
I can't wait for the tweets of the type: Don't blame the people, blame the enviroment.
>>55677893
>Implying only white people are racist.
Faggot.
Even if 99% of the migrants are not terrorist they are still disgusting leeches.
>>
>>55676653
>ending sentences in prepositions
>>
>>55686730
It is not "extremists"
It is Islamists which is the majority of Muslims

Open your fucking eye Hans
>>
>>55676653
]
This is somewhere you'll have to make a concession to them.
THe best repsonse would be along the lines of "yes, not all muslims are terrorists, but carelessly opening our borders to all of them with no controls whatsoever is what allows terrorists to slip in Torjan horse style."
>>
>>55679696
>The majority of muslims are not happy with this shit.
Guess that's why they're always out marching in the streets protesting it, eh?
>>
>>55686318
>t-t-target t-the t-terrorists!
>that way we solve it, i swear on me mum!
Yeah, except it does jack squat to prevent future terrorism, because you don't know who you are dealing with until it's (almost or) too late.

This is an ETHNIC problem, and not a "terrorism problem", and not an "Islam problem". Why whites can't see this is beyond me. You literally have just one factor that would solve all problems if it was removed: BROWN PEOPLE. Anything else is not going to cut it.
>>
>>55686765
A significant minority of invaders/"refugees" do support IS.

We would be safer had traitors in our nations not opened the gates to a tide of invading young men that apparently included Islamic State soldiers dressed as civilians.
>>
>>55682637
America talking about legacy, literally has only been a country for 300 years and saying the holy land would be no loss in history. classic amerifat
>>
>>55682669
Simmer down, Jezebel.
>>
>>55687066

They're all exactly the same, the only thing that kept Muslims in check was the regimes whom we've steadily dismantled in the last 15 years. When offered a power vacuum muslims are constantly within a struggle amongst themselves, slaughtering themselves to prove who is the "true one good muslim."

They're fucking shit, anon. You go to the middle east as a white person, you get treated to a lobbed off head. Arabs come to white countries, they get free beds and televisions and are pardoned for shooting up town square, calling anybody who wants retribution racist.
>>
>>55676653
sandnigga best friend sent me a message:
>To be absolutely honest, I was not very surprised when I saw the news. You need a lot of good people to make a fine world, yet you only need a handful of retards with some AK to bring chaos.
I'm waiting for the exemplary mesures of our dear president. I sure hope it won't mean I'll be permanantly controlled by the police.
>>
>>55686859
yes you are right, but i just said that what they would need to do if they wanted to be treathened equality (the extremists make them all seem like a big burden to normal people, and they are because they can not get it together)

>>55686874
the KKK is a very small group and very harmless if you think about it in another perspective

>>55687033
again im speaking about the view of my society in the whole, its not about groups its about being a good society
>>
>>55686267
Yes, i know what happened to the dodo.
No i do not think that western/white people are about to go extinct.
Mostly because i think that if human biological and social evolution has taught us one thing, it's that non hostile interaction can easily trump hostile interaction.

So there's absolutely no reason to go and be uncivilized about this, especially since that would bring us one step closer to being like the terrorists.

You can be cvilized and still give a firm response instead of the hogwash the EU has been spouting since the ISIL crisis.

As the former head of the MI5 said: you can't win an actual war on terror simply by waging war, because it's mostly an idea / a revolution. Armed opposition only strengthens it.
>>
>>55687523
>we've
I believe it's called the "Arab" Spring.
>>
File: 1447287757525.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1447287757525.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
>>55676653
why does anyone feel the need to attention whore on the internet? the problem is social media has enabled everyone to express themselves and has conditioned them to expect validation for every opinion they poses.
>>
>>55687538
I agree. If the muslims could get rid of their bad seeds on their own, that would be great.
>>
File: islam.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55683680
>>
>>55687259

Israel has existed ~100 years, what's your point?

The state of Israel has no historical significance even compared to US, either, since you wanted to go that route despite the fact the Israeli said "if we died nobody would care boohoo :'("

I simply told him yeah, nobody would care, your state is shit and a leech.
>>
>>55680544
>what is IRA
s m h
>>
>>55687676
>how to make misleading representations of statistical data 101
>>
>>55676653

Islam is terror, death to all Muslims.

Write that every where you can.

people have to wake up.

You fight fire with fire, so Muslims have to be terrorist to.
>>
>>55687676
It must have taken them quite a while to survey a billion people.
>>
>>55682018
Even after all the keking and sandnigger jokes
>comparing based France to fucking Israel
>>
>>55687952
you can't be that poorly educated, you just can't
>>
>>55687728
>Implying the IRA are terrorists

>Implying they aren't freedom fighters
>>
>>55677893
except that being white isn't an ideology.

not all Arabs are responsible for terrorism. But all muslims (even the non-violent ones) are responsible to a degree when a muslim goes and kills a bunch of people in the same way that racists (even the non-violent ones) are if a racist goes and kills a bunch of people.
>>
>>55688271
You mean not at all?
>>
>>55681433
Some nazis did get spared in nürnberg courts.
>>
>>55687066
uncultured swine
>>
File: 1408455365644.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1408455365644.jpg
237 KB, 1600x1067
>>55676653
>Muslims trying to get away from Islamic terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4aTw-zEJZ8
>>
>>55677893
The longer we tolerate Islam, the more fundamentalists destroy our cities from the inside.
Islam can either go back to the entire continent it had originally, or be stopped entirely.
Same goes for any Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>55688271
So, when a human being kills other human beings, it means every human being is responisble for this shit?

Are you stupid?
>>
Anyone else's facebook feed full of lefties in full damage control? I guess that's what you get for going to university in the Netherlands.
>>
>>55688271
I mean that if we follow liberal logic the confederate flag should still be flying all over the place, and people who paint swastikas shouldn't be lumped in with people who go on killing sprees.
>>
>>55688363
you can't realistically stop Islam. but outlawing it definitely helps
>>
>>55684717
no, it only happens with muslims

they are the only group that kills thousands of innocents every year in the name of establishing worldwide Islam.

I'm pretty sure 20% of UK muslism support the islamic state
>>
>>55688510
This is pretty much what I was implying.
>>
>>55688395
that is exactly the opposite of what I just said because being human isn't an ideology. You aren't responsible for the race/gender/sexuality/whatever you were born with, but you are responsible for the ideologies you subscribe to.
>>
>>55688530
yeah, 20%, of course, more like 123%.
>>
>>55687590
>So there's absolutely no reason to go and be uncivilized about this, especially since that would bring us one step closer to being like the terrorists.
Sure, because Twitter discussions with liberals like in OP, who are hormonally predisposed to that behaviour and will never change their opinions no matter how many facts you shower them with are so constructive?

I view every burning of a refugee centre and every beatdown of a random brown person on the street (the law calls it a hate crime, I call it reconquista) as more constructive than 1000 social media discussions.

Sorry, but when the enemy is so barbaric, that they literally almost operate in another dimension, like 5D or something, which the whites are unable to comprehend, you have to realize that you yourself need to see things from that perspective until you are able to counter it.

>Armed opposition only strengthens it.
Haha, that's cúckold talk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
>you can't win an actual war on terror simply by waging war
That's because war on terror tries to target terrorists alone and they are able to move among the non-terrorists. You need to target literally ALL of them ETHNICALLY.
>>
>>55688530
20% is fucking terrible. REMOVE MUSLIMS
>>
>>55688637
American ideology is to think black people should be slaves because they are inferior. So every american is responsible for slavery?
>>
>>55683680
Shit man, I'm sorry.
>>
File: islam in a nutshell.jpg (55 KB, 432x668) Image search: [Google]
islam in a nutshell.jpg
55 KB, 432x668
>>55687864
>Basic graphic about the statistics
>Totally misleading guys #NotAllMuslims

>>55687952
Hey man, it's Pew Research, I believe it, They're one of the only reputable ones around.
>>
File: lead[1].jpg (138 KB, 570x409) Image search: [Google]
lead[1].jpg
138 KB, 570x409
Come on

#NotAllNationalSocialists
>>
>>55683680
Fuck you you dirty fucking sandnigger. YOUR RELIGION OF PEACE JUST SLAUGHTERED 160 PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY IN FUCKING NIGHT CLUBS. GAS ALL THE MUDSLIDES.
>>
File: 1445606941066.png (441 KB, 1050x925) Image search: [Google]
1445606941066.png
441 KB, 1050x925
Leftists go into defensive mode the second shit like this happenes
>>
>>55677893
Brilliant!
>>
>>55676653
Because the backlash is going to be huge.Actual innocent people that contribute to society are going to get hurt.
People are going to blame every single muslim,so life in Europe is going to get harder.The imigrants will have to choose between being treated as shit or returning to their old countries and getting killed by extremists.
France's imigration policies should be similar to the US's.Of course terrorists are going to invade your country if you allow everyone to get in without doing a proper background check.This is all on Holland's and Merkel's heads.Their shit politics have influenced and ruined the lives of thousands of people.

The middle east needs dictators that work for the west.But Putin being the angry autistic manlet that he is,is going to prevent the west from establishing dictators in the middle east.
>>
>>55681433
>hate speech
If you love evil men and their beliefs then YOU are a fool. Hate is good when directed properly.
>>
File: 4chan-Jesus-pepe-world.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Jesus-pepe-world.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>55677893

Fuck that. Only western kucks say that shit.
Not all muslims....well all muslims tolerate it, rejoice when it happens, and will accept it if their shit cancer religion becomes the dominant force over all.

Not all muslims are violent. BUT all muslims would accept their religion becoming the dominant force and not as much tolerance, respect, law, or rights for anybody or anything else.

So kill yourself with overdose of Tim Hortons you transgernder pig fucking, faggot cunt canuck bro.
>>
>>55684767
This, most Europeans make the mistake of thinking that muslims think the same way as regular people. that they just want to live in peace and not impose their will on everyone else in the world. Its the same mistake people make when they see the shit going on here, they think "oh look the arabs are fighting so Israel must have wronged them" when in reality theyre just violent people who wont be satisfied untill every last jew and christian is beheaded
>>
>>55688186
He's just trolling.
>>
File: statistics representation.png (94 KB, 819x399) Image search: [Google]
statistics representation.png
94 KB, 819x399
>>55688687
The behavior patterns of being peaceful and cooperative have advanced human civilization to this point.
Not bashing each others skulls in every time we get the chance.

You do not need to see things from their perspective to conquer their barbarism.
That's called sinking to their level and in that case you have little reason to believe that you are in the right.

>kekold talk
No that's factual talk. have you ever seen a revolution or political ideology where some grand fights and extermination of people have yielded results?
Because I haven't.
The only place where agressively supressing the things you don't like works is China, and even that's constantly in danger of boiling over.

>>55688925
You do realize that bender also accurately represents you there.
And you can represent accurate statistics in ways that you perceive them to be more or less threatening.

<pic related
>>
>>55679217

It is a zero-sum game at this point... You either play that way or you are going to die. I feel for you France.
>>
the only thing i fear is that now france will become what the USA became after 9/11.
a shithole mainly driven by hate.

no matter whether should welcome refugeees, support them or discourage them, the path of blind hate and idiocracy the americans have been following should not be our way.
>>
>>55680814

or dont let anyone in. There is a thought...
>>
>>55683024

asshole, put a gun on the counter. See how many people die. Zero.

People kill with all sorts of shit. Knives, hammers, cars...

Your green text and logic are embarrassing.
>>
>>55690824
knives are made to cut things, not to kill.
hammers are made to hammer things in, not to kill. cars are made for transport not to kill
guns are made to kill

shitty bait 0/10

responded to feed the starving trolls
>>
>>55689975
>The behavior patterns of being peaceful and cooperative have advanced human civilization to this point.
And that will be your undoing, because brown people don't operate on the same level and they are capable of things that are out of the realm of your comprehension.

>You do not need to see things from their perspective to conquer their barbarism.
It literally is. 100 years from now the only thing that's going to matter, evolutionary speaking, is who is going to remain on this planet. Whites are in every way genetically meek and have a dark future ahead. Drastic measures are needed to be taken in order to ensure survival, no Twitter talk and soft pacifism will help at all.
>That's called sinking to their level and in that case you have little reason to believe that you are in the right.
No, not "sinking", it's raising. Non-whites operate on a HIGHER level to whites, which is why they are able to predatorily pick one off and get away with it with little consequences. We are in 4D, they are in 5D. They have on up on us.

It's like a wolf pack that's going around the woods hunting weaker animals and claiming territory - that's what's happening in Europe when neighbourhoods are being taken over by aggressive immigrants who constantly beat up the locals and the locals have no answer to it. You're evolutionary on the losing end.
>No that's factual talk. have you ever seen a revolution or political ideology where some grand fights and extermination of people have yielded results?
We have a chance of doing Third Reich Europe-wide now, because more and more white people are waking up to the same problem and the same enemy. If Germany could do what they did alone, Europe can get rid of gypsies and other scum forever for sure.
>>
>>55676653
Setting aside the fact that the majority of "refugees" are just economic migrants, he's right to some extent.

Most of these people, even if they are muslim and sympathize with ISIS, do not intend to commit violent acts of terror. They're too focused on getting free shit, leeching off of society, and breeding whites out of existence.

The actual fault (secondary to the terrorists themselves) lies with the policies and politicians that are encouraging this mass migration and giving terrorists the smokescreen they need to more easily coordinate attacks in European countries.

Either way, however, the solution is the same: remove kebab and stop letting them in.
>>
>>55676653
>Refuges are trying to run away from them selves all along

Man, that is deep.
>>
File: poltard.jpg (26 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
poltard.jpg
26 KB, 321x321
>/pol/ masturbating its underage penis into a hate-fueled fury

when you guys grow up, you'll be embarrassed.
>>
>>55691087
For something made to kill it sure does a shit job compared to cars

faggot
>>
File: Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg (567 KB, 1377x1545) Image search: [Google]
Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg
567 KB, 1377x1545
>>55677893
My religion doesn't teach me to kill people
>>
>>55687590

>Armed opposition only strengthens it.

Enjoy being a victim.
>>
>>55691278
People said this to me my whole life, they also were wrong my whole life.
>>
>>55677893
25% of kebab (at least) are terrorists. That's a lot more than how many kkk faggots there are.
>>
>>55682669
>Like all the men gotta pay for violence against women.
>Are you serious? The hell have you paid, you whiny shit?
You know nothing, John Smith. Here in my Caliphate of Kekistan, beating your wife/gf as man is punished several times harder than a woman beating his husband. Just for having XY chromosomes you'll do some serious time in the pen. Male on Female violence It is typified as a different crime. Yes, even if we are supossed to have that "we are all the same at the eyes of the law" shit written on the Constitution
>>
>>55691259
Nice one
>>
>>55676653
the 'refugees' or that small part of them that is actually Syrian, consists mainly of Assad-supporters including hard core war criminals or militant muslims who sympathize with ISIS or Iran.
>>
>>55676653

Because your generalization is born from your ignorance.

You are doing the jews dirty work by generalizing.
>>
>>55684717
>basically terrorists using the means of religion to reach their goals
You got it backwards. They are Muslims who use the means of terrorism to reach their goals. The goal is creating an Islamic State. Terrorism is a tool, not the enemy.
>>
>>55683680
sorry man, damn
>>
>>55691140
>brown people this that
Yes so? How will that be my undoing.
>genetically meek
genetics is not all that matters dude.
humans have long since removed themselves from the influence of evolution and natural selection.
you say that everything will collapse and yet bring no proof for it.

>nonwhites on a higher level
being a predator and giving in to animalistic instincts and shedding off 100 thousand years of social evolution is now getting on a higher level?
god bait fuck you

>third reich now
topkek you subhuman filth
>>
85% of all muslims support fundamental extremism
Don't kid yourself
>>
>>55691327
it may do a shit job but immediately removing all cars would make people unable to transport goods and their own fat asses.
immediately removing all guns would mean that an instrument designed to kill would not be at our disposal to kill people with.
>>
>>55689094
hey man... maybe actually read what he wrote before looking like an ass
>>
>>55691380
Yeah great mentality.
>Fuck if it accomplishes nothing and only makes them more agressive and gains them more popularity, the only thing important is that I GET TO FEEL LIKE I'M IN CONTROL.

shame about your dick size.
>>
>>55684717
>disguised as in the name of the religion
fuck outta here with your apologist kek nonsense.
if anything, these people are the most fundamentalist muslims.
>>
File: feels_2.jpg (26 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
feels_2.jpg
26 KB, 500x335
>>55683680
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>55691891
google whether the islamic state is actually islamic and come back here again.
>>
Hani Sbaï, one of Al Qaeda's reprensentatives just said that they disapprove of the attacks.

#NotAllTerrorists
>>
File: 1409709816938.jpg (63 KB, 441x705) Image search: [Google]
1409709816938.jpg
63 KB, 441x705
I just want to get off this fucking world.
>>
>>55679217
But getting an illegal gun is much easier than organizing a terrorist attack in a far away country where you have no access. Retarded analogy.
>>
>>55692299
see you see kay
>>
>>55677893

You need to be re-indoctrinated.
>>
>>55692941
I just realized people let anything be done to them as long as they feel like they're the ones in control.
Fuck this was a huge redpill.
>>
>>55692071
>Yes so? How will that be my undoing.
The intimidation and aggression, rapes and crime will gradually increase. Europe gradually become just like MENA countries.

Tell me what has YOUR peaceful solutions done to combat the non-white takeover of Europe? We have been sitting with thumbs up our ass doing nothing.
>genetics is not all that matters dude.
I agree that it doesn't matter - you can prevail even with genetic disadvantages for as long as there's a will there's a way.

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
>Pigmentation of the hair, skin, cuticle, feather and eye is one of the most salient and variable attributes of vertebrates. In many species, melanin-based coloration is found to be pleiotropically linked to behavior. We review animal studies that have found darker pigmented individuals average higher amounts of aggression and sexual activity than lighter pigmented individuals. We hypothesize that similar relationships between pigmentation, aggression, and sexuality occur in humans. We first review the literature on non-human animals and then review some of the correlates of melanin in people, including aggression and sexual activity. Both within human populations (e.g., siblings), and between populations (e.g., races, nations, states), studies find that darker pigmented people average higher levels of aggression and sexual activity (and also lower IQ). We conceptualize skin color as a multigenerational adaptation to differences in climate over the last 70,000 years as a result of “cold winters theory” and the “Out-of-Africa” model of human origins. We propose life history theory to explain the covariation found between human (and non-human) pigmentation and variables such as birth rate, infant mortality, longevity, rate of HIV/AIDS, and violent crime.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
>>
If I said Christianity is cancer on reddit, would the reaction be the same if I replaced the religion with another?
>>
>>55683680
I'm sending this post to people
>>
>>55692071
>>55693164
>While speaking at a conference in 2000, Watson had suggested a link between skin color and sex drive, hypothesizing that dark-skinned people have stronger libidos.[82][83] His lecture argued that extracts of melanin – which gives skin its color – had been found to boost subjects' sex drive. "That's why you have Latin lovers," he said, according to people who attended the lecture. "You've never heard of an English lover. Only an English Patient."[84]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson

So, just because blacks and browns are more aggressive than whites (evident by global crime rates), doesn't mean we have to let it go on like that. We can prevent a greater evil by doing a little room cleaning ourselves...

>humans have long since removed themselves from the influence of evolution and natural selection.
Absolutely not. Genetic differences between races are still so apparent and with us and that we can't ignore them if we are to build or maintain a functioning society. Browns and blacks have got to go.

>being a predator and giving in to animalistic instincts and shedding off 100 thousand years of social evolution is now getting on a higher level?
>god bait fuck you
I see you got mad. I know, it's maddening to think that "savages" are better than all the high technology production, philosophy and humanitarianism of the West, but they really are FROM an evolutionary perspective. Their methods are superior, plain and simple, at carving out living space for their own kind. Survival of the fittest doesn't ask how complex a life form is, only how successful it is from future's perspective.
>topkek you subhuman filth
Ok, but the only subhuman here is those who make excuses and aren't willing to tackle problems with solutions with guaranteed results. Fighting "terrorism" or even fighting "Islam" doesn't bring that. Reducing it to its basic level (ethnicity) on the other hand will.
>>
>>55676653
The truth:

If you want to feel safe, do not let any Muslims to your country or neighborhood. No matter how good they say they are, they are still more radical than the average person, will carry their sectarian violence/beef with them to their grave, are prone to rapid radicalization when things go south, they lose job, etc, like to blame everyone for their woes, will exploit multiculti to the bone. This is the ugly truth, no way around it.
>>
>>55692657
Okay.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/18/expert-says-islamic-state-is-an-apocalyptic-cult-bent-on-hastening-the-end-times-as-terror-group-releases-english-language-magazine-calling-islam-religion-of-the-sword/

>“Muslims can reject the Islamic State; nearly all do. But pretending that it isn’t actually a religious, millenarian group, with theology that must be understood to be combatted, has already led the United States to underestimate it and back foolish schemes to counter it,”
>>
>>55676653
Islam is disgusting
>>
File: 555.jpg (55 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
55 KB, 500x327
we need more! send them all!
>>
>>55693164
>The intimidation and aggression, rapes and crime will gradually increase.
Or they won't because people aren't fucking dumb to let it happen.

>MY peaceful slutions
have done nothing, but please take a look at the flag on my posts, and then google what exactly my government has done to combat the takeover of europe

that is generally the stance I have.
just..... not to let people in who are dangerous. and control everyone who is already inside.

>genetic cleansing
after a while populations will either mix or the agressive people will have to supress their urges or be on medication.

>differences genetically
doesn't counter my point that evolution doesn't affect us and social constructs matter a lot more than what's in your genes.

>but they really are FROM an evolutionary perspective.
this is precisely why i got mad.
the evolutionary perspective cannot be applied to humans. there is a distinct different type of evolution for humans called social evolution.
that takes into account other factors as well, not only traits that have direct counterparts in animal species.
THAT measures accurate fitness. not the strength and aggression of a group

>you claim you aren't subhuman
you are subhuman if you propose we resort to ways that the civilized majority have long since left behind, and if you fail to use your higher evolved fuctions like logical throught to plan solutions that don't involve "killing every x-y"
>>
>>55678308
Maybe if they don't want to be associated with hateful, violent people they shouldn't associate themselves with hateful violent people. If they don't like Jihadists, stop being a Muslim.
>>
>>55693595
yep.
religious apocalyptic cult.
not islam
>>
>>55676653
because they are leftwing faggots thats why
>>
>>55682669
If some bitch is being a cunt, man on women violence is charged and sentenced on harsher terms than woman on man or same sex violence. So much for equal rights.
>>
File: 9fb2.jpg (806 KB, 2352x1764) Image search: [Google]
9fb2.jpg
806 KB, 2352x1764
>>55693845
>>
>>55684670
Religon =/= nation
>>
>>55676653

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

Not all Muslims are responsible for the systematic gang rape of thousands of European children.

Yet it keeps happening over and over.
>>
>>55694010
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

>The reality is that the Islamic State is Islamic. Very Islamic. Yes, it has attracted psychopaths and adventure seekers, drawn largely from the disaffected populations of the Middle East and Europe. But the religion preached by its most ardent followers derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam.

Please educate yourself. Your ignorant opinions are embarrassing.
>>
>>55694138
breivik is tht you??
>>
>>55683680
call up assad
>>
>>55677893
not al nazis are responsible for the actions of a few shithead schuts staffel officers

If you are against nazis, you are a naziphobe racist
>>
File: 9fb.jpg (114 KB, 898x626) Image search: [Google]
9fb.jpg
114 KB, 898x626
>>55694274
Ye.
Government gave me free internet now.
Allahu akbar.
>>
>>55694234
>literally every islamic leader rejects the practices of the islamic state including some of their own ones.

>hurrr islamic state is islamic
>>
>>55676653
not every cigarettes gives you cancer either

but overall bad for you
>>
>>55676653
Because arabs/africans are 72million of the European population pre syrian war. They are ALL young whereas most whites are middle aged to elderly. There is a huge army within our borders and they are waiting for majority before they strike.
>>
>>55676653
>Do you realise these are the people they are running away from?

So what he's saying is they brought them to Europe? #refugeesnotwelcome #europeisfull

Checkmate leftie scum.
>>
>>55689589

Braniwashed fucking animal pig fuckers is what they are.

And there are many Islam shill pigfuckers trying to change the direction of pol to be SJW kucks for them. They are now making daily breads with some stupid hypothetical problem to pretend they are reasonable and not beast.

No mercy.

Never surreder the greater spiritual and intellectual high ground with men who can't even NOT rape kids, or not kill you if you disagree with not converting to their pig fucking.
>>
File: reddit.png (21 KB, 1194x160) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
21 KB, 1194x160
>>55676653
kek even reddit is pissed
>>
twitter is a leftist cesspool
>>
>>55676653
>not all muslims
That's actually true. Only the sunnis are insane faggots although they make up 80% of islam.
>>
>>55676653
Because the thing idiots fear the most is not death and consequences. They fear to be wrong above anything.
>>
1.5billion muslims in the world

how many of them are terrorists /pol/?
>>
>>55683680>>55684011 >>55687676 >>55688867 >>55689094 >>55691913 >>55692582 >>55693303 >>55694321

Fuck that. They should not follow a religon hat only seeks to retard humanity at every point.

Its not racist to call shit tier logic, shit tier beliefs and laws shit. IT IS RELITY. So fuck any SJW politically correct bitches. Any muslim has a right to practice their religion. Privately you pig fucker. Privately. Keep that shit in your home where it belongs, and not trying to beat infidels to death with it by raping their fucking kids and calling it religious multiculuturalism.

Keep your pig fucking to yourself like the western civilized religions have learned to evolve and do
>>
>>55683680
I'm sorry for your loss anon. You'll get your chance for revenge soon enough, just wait and hold strong.
>>
They're fucking savages that should be purged from this earth by a holy fire.
>>
>>55694448
Why believe in an ideology at all if you have to ignore parts of it?
>>
>>55694448
The same article.
>Many mainstream Muslim organizations have gone so far as to say the Islamic State is, in fact, un-Islamic. It is, of course, reassuring to know that the vast majority of Muslims have zero interest in replacing Hollywood movies with public executions as evening entertainment. But Muslims who call the Islamic State un-Islamic are typically, as the Princeton scholar Bernard Haykel, the leading expert on the group’s theology, told me, “embarrassed and politically correct, with a cotton-candy view of their own religion” that neglects “what their religion has historically and legally required.” Many denials of the Islamic State’s religious nature, he said, are rooted in an “interfaith-Christian-nonsense tradition.”
>According to Haykel, the ranks of the Islamic State are deeply infused with religious vigor. Koranic quotations are ubiquitous. “Even the foot soldiers spout this stuff constantly,” Haykel said. “They mug for their cameras and repeat their basic doctrines in formulaic fashion, and they do it all the time.” He regards the claim that the Islamic State has distorted the texts of Islam as preposterous, sustainable only through willful ignorance. “People want to absolve Islam,” he said. “It’s this ‘Islam is a religion of peace’ mantra. As if there is such a thing as ‘Islam’! It’s what Muslims do, and how they interpret their texts.” Those texts are shared by all Sunni Muslims, not just the Islamic State. “And these guys have just as much legitimacy as anyone else.”
>>
>>55693926
>Or they won't because people aren't fucking dumb to let it happen.
Great, so you are now essentially agreeing with me that something concrete needs to be done? That discussions aren't enough?
>but please take a look at the flag on my posts
Certain countries in Europe are already beyond the point of no return, namely France, Britain, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany. This basically makes up the lion's share of Europe and it is therefore Europe's problem. I fail to see what Hungary can bring to the table other than save themselves.
>after a while populations will either mix
Who is to benefit from this and who's to lose out in the deal? Am I to suppose that a Brazilian-like favelado population is an upgrade over a crowd of blonde kids, even though the evidence is against it?
>doesn't counter my point that evolution doesn't affect us and social constructs matter a lot more than what's in your genes.
Absolutely wrong and adoption studies attest to this, not to mention academic success (but you of course will blame it on some bullshit undeteremined "culture" for as excuse).

Seem like you have fallen for that age-old cultural marxist hoax of Margaret Mead and Franz Boas, which claims that everything is culture and genes don't matter. Sorry, but it's a few decades of junk science going against the entire history of humankind + data. You have no data except an empty ideology that constanly proves itself wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
>the evolutionary perspective cannot be applied to humans.
Please... are you a creationist now or what? We are animals just like any other. A lot of hominid sub-species and ethnic groups have gone extinct in the hands of other hominid sub-species.
>>
>>55694965

Too many
>>
>>55676653
That's right, the 'refugees' didn't do this. The comparatively small number of european muslims did this. Logically, once the 'refugees' have settled in, we can expect proportionally larger bloodshed.
>>
>>55676653
the c.uck-ness on display after this has made me loose all hope for the west
>>
He's a tiny, tiny bit correct, but also very shortsighted.

Yes, these refugees (as in the actual refugees, not economic migrants) are fleeing from areas where attacks like the one in Paris are frequent.

But among these refugees are a large number of people who perpetrate such attacks.

Literally nobody has a problem with genuine refugees seeking safety wherever they can find it (after all, who wouldn't do the same if their family's lives were at risk), what people have a problem with is the huge, unchecked acceptance of every single person who turns up at the border with brown skin and a sob story.

Normally, if only 0.01% of migrants are jihadist arseholes it wouldn't be too much of an issue, western intelligence services can handle that. The issue is that when you suddenly allow 2 million people into Europe virtually unchecked, that insignificant 0.01% equals 200 jihadist arseholes. 200 people with very real connections and intent to commit murder on a massive scale. 6 people were enough to carry out last night's Paris attacks. Imagine what 200 could do, distributed throughout European cities.
>>
>>55695242
>>55693926
>you are subhuman if you propose we resort to ways that the civilized majority have long since left behind
My argument wins whether you want it or not, because the longer the non-white take over of the West is allowed to continue, the worse things get and the more you're going to want to apply my methods in the end.

Let me ask this: is terrorism in Europe only going up or not? Are problems from multiculturalism only going up or not? :)
>>
>>55688354
underated
>>
>>55676653
>tfw my facebook is full of posts supporting islam
its usually the people that have this one, non-religious muslim friend and then go on a rant that NOT ALL of them are terrorists.
>>
>>55694965
0.01% :^)
>>
>>55679695
Just sit in on a Dota 2 professional stream for a little while. Especially if Evil Geniuses are playing, tons of people joking about them having two terrorists in the team.
>>
>>55684011
>>55688867
>>55691913
>>55692582
>>55693303
What the fuck?
>>
>>55683680

welcome to the ride, Anon. Destination: death.
>>
>>55684965
>the entire basis of my argument
which was an appeal to tradition, a logical fallacy
>>
>>55695238
He is wrong plain and simple.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/muslim-cleric-calls-crucifixion-isis-terrorists-burning-jordainian-pilot-death

It's not rooted in christian nonsense, when even the clerics WITHIN ISIS were in disagreemend over the legality of it according to the sharia.
http://www.thenational.ae/world/middle-east/top-saudi-scholars-ban-travel-to-fight-with-isil-militants

Oh and al quaeda the famously christian nonsense organization.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939536/Even-Al-Qaeda-condemn-murder-Jordanian-pilot-deviant-leading-Muslim-cleric-calls-ISIS-militants-killed-crucified-limbs-chopped.html

and here are the reasons why they did it anyway.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/2/why-did-isil-burn-the-jordanian-pilot.html

>It is remarkable for a Salafi fundamentalist movement to suggest that juridical rulings can overrule the prophet’s direct prohibition. Its attempts at justification failed. Jihadists widely condemned Kassasbeh’s immolation, with Al-Qaeda holding it up as a “conclusive proof of ISIL’s deviance.” One of ISIL’s own clerics even broke rank, calling for Kassasbeh’s executioner to be arrested; he was promptly arrested himself.
>>
File: 1442952963059.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1442952963059.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>55676653
there was a fucking "expert" on news a few minutes ago.
Summed up he said (direct and indirectly)

>our pro-refugee politics is the best weapon against terrorism since all the people finding shelter here won't have a reason to go full terrorist
>we shouldn't bomb IS, especialy not now! (he didn't really mentioned why that is)
>is kinda our own fault (he didn't say that directly) that people living here are recruited as terrorists, since we don't fully accept muslims in our culture and because we don't integrate the islam in our culture so these poor people don't feel welcome here as what they are
>"they get told "you have to change","you aren't welcome" all the time :(((("

fuck I'm furious
>>
File: goalposts.png (42 KB, 590x351) Image search: [Google]
goalposts.png
42 KB, 590x351
>>
File: ebin.png (305 KB, 869x324) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
305 KB, 869x324
>>55696526
>>
>>55676653
so he is saying maybe they should have idk SCREENED the immigrants coming in?
>>
>>55678093
By now they would be cold.
>>
>>55677893
they aren't responsible, but that's the difficult decision we'll have to make in order to end this shit to some extent. if they don't like it, they have all the opportunity (and money) in the world to start over and build a real civilization, provided that they are the majority and really do respect one another.

here's why that won't happen: it's not a few, it's really almost all of you stupid fucks. and it's not defined specifically by "muslim" it's most likely where you grew up or where your relatives are from and what you do. yes, find them all and if not investigate, boot and/or kill them. and then after all is said and done, do you know what i will say? "we aren't responsible for the actions of a few authorities XDD"
>>
File: 1440100979001.jpg (234 KB, 734x1236) Image search: [Google]
1440100979001.jpg
234 KB, 734x1236
>>55676653
>>55676653
Yeah, not all Muslims are terrorist, but almost all terrorist are Muslims.

Also about friendly refugees:
The first refugees who fled from ISIS to arrive here at Suhl Germany almost killed one of their own directly after arrival. Reason: the guy torn out few pages from Quran. Chimpout followed, property was damaged, police officers and journalists harmed.
The whole thing was downplayed/censoren in Gernan Media.
This is the kind of sandniggers were are currenly importing in.

Islam is the problem it feeds on stupidity and there is plenty of it in third world countries.
>>
>>55696464
Yep, all the officials are completely out of solutions and basically admitting that terrorism will go on. Limp-wristed faggots.
>>
>>55696725
>they aren't responsible
Oh, I think whites are reponsible collectively for a lot of things. The difference is that white countries are white people-owned, so deal with it. We are not on equal ground in our home.
>>
>>55695242
>something needs to be done immediately
Of course, i was agreeing with you on that the entire time.
>beyond saving
now you're being apocalyptic again the amount of radicals there is still fairly low.
>hungary
you only asked what i was doing or wanted to do.
that is exactly what i think we should be doing.

>who's to benefit
no one. in particular, just the human race in general, because we and our civilized achievements can survive. also there would still be blonde kids. recessive genes and such.

but i too find forced mixing to be an inferior solution.
the other slution i mentioned that the more agressive part of mankind change, or be changed to be preferable, since the agressive ones wouldn't want to mingle with the non agressive ones much either.
also neweer studies show that particularly in psychological things endogenic activity is present in humans.... so it can change

>Absolutely wrong and adoption studies attest to this, not to mention academic success
The opposite of this is actually true.
turn on google scholar and look at it

>creationist for saying that evolutionary thinking can't be applied to humans
no, it's just not scientifically sound, because a lot of social factors matter a lot more than genes.
>>
>>55696422
Oh, cool, they condemned a single act done by ISIS. By extension, I can conclude they were fine with all other actions. And here's why:
>All Muslims acknowledge that Muhammad’s earliest conquests were not tidy affairs, and that the laws of war passed down in the Koran and in the narrations of the Prophet’s rule were calibrated to fit a turbulent and violent time. In Haykel’s estimation, the fighters of the Islamic State are authentic throwbacks to early Islam and are faithfully reproducing its norms of war. This behavior includes a number of practices that modern Muslims tend to prefer not to acknowledge as integral to their sacred texts. “Slavery, crucifixion, and beheadings are not something that freakish [jihadists] are cherry-picking from the medieval tradition,” Haykel said. Islamic State fighters “are smack in the middle of the medieval tradition and are bringing it wholesale into the present day.”
>The Koran specifies crucifixion as one of the only punishments permitted for enemies of Islam. The tax on Christians finds clear endorsement in the Surah Al-Tawba, the Koran’s ninth chapter, which instructs Muslims to fight Christians and Jews “until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” The Prophet, whom all Muslims consider exemplary, imposed these rules and owned slaves.
>Leaders of the Islamic State have taken emulation of Muhammad as strict duty, and have revived traditions that have been dormant for hundreds of years. “What’s striking about them is not just the literalism, but also the seriousness with which they read these texts,” Haykel said. “There is an assiduous, obsessive seriousness that Muslims don’t normally have.”
>>
>>55696526

Let's hope she gets culturally enriched,asap.
>>
Why don't liberals know that the Quran commands it's followers to murder?
>>
>>55676653
>not all muslims
>religion of peace
>islam means love
>not real muslims

ITS THE SAME STALE COPYPASTA EVERY FUCKING TIME SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS
>>
>>55695434
No one wants to apply your methods. most of us have left this thinking behind about 10000 years ago at the start of human civilization.
But if you are against that, feel free to go back to living in caves.

Yes the problems are mounting.
But having more problems is far from being on the verge of total annihilation
that is exactly the kind of thinking that isil wants to sprtead across the world, because it aligns with their ideas
>>
File: ciaptin america.jpg (192 KB, 444x585) Image search: [Google]
ciaptin america.jpg
192 KB, 444x585
>>55677893
We are responsible for who we let into our countries, and thus far Western Europe and North America have been completely irresponsible in that regard. Open borders destroy nations because we cannot separate legitimate refugees from the mooches, thieves, rapists and terrorists.

The only way to keep our countries safe is to keep these people out.
>>
>>55676653
Well, the people they are escaping from just caught up. Better start running further.
>>
Two aspects to this...
First, even if the well trained terrorists will always find a way to enter our countries, "disguising" as refugees makes it much easier. So the huge and largely uncontrolled wave of immigrants are a great way to hide and infiltrate us.
Second, I think this is a long planned tactic here. First, get the people to leave your country and go to other places. This weakens our economy and society, causes great confusion and disagreement among the people already living here. In this situation it is SO MUCH easier to plan and execute attacks of this form.
So yes, even if not directly, refugees are in part to blame for whats happening.
>>
>>55677893
Go to bed weed lmao
>>
>>55683680
Damn, sorry for your loss bro.

But don't worry, the fire rises.
>>
>>55697021
terrorists shouldn't have a home and defending them is meaningless regardless of what analogues you can come up with. whether or not the scary white people are the bad guys that for some reason have to wipe your ass and feed you, they will still protect themselves against whatever enemy they have.
>>
>>55677893
nice bait
>>
File: 1337179653398.jpg (47 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1337179653398.jpg
47 KB, 719x720
>>55676653
But they were still refugees. That post is actually against mass immigration, because with mass immigration you're just bringing the situation is MENA to Europe, and in the end the actual refugees will have no safe place from terrorists.
>>
>>55697079
That same haykel guy
>“I consider people … who have criticized ISIS to be fully within the Islamic tradition, and in no way ‘less Muslim’ than ISIS,” he said. “I mean, that’s absurd.”

>Haykel’s position also helped explain several problematic constructions and omissions in Wood’s article. At one point, for instance, Wood quotes Haykel as saying, “The only principled ground that the Islamic State’s opponents could take is to say that certain core texts and traditional teachings of Islam are no longer valid.” The journalist then adds the following conclusion: “That really would be an act of apostasy.”

>The implication, according to many who read the piece, is that ISIS’s theology is founded in Islamic texts that cannot be debated. Haykel, however, clarified that while he saw ISIS as rooted in authentic Islamic texts, those texts are not above interpretation, and it is only ISIS and related groups — not Islam as a whole — who would consider such challenges apostasy.

>The issue, Haykel says, lies in ISIS’s “ahistorical” theology, which justifies their horrific actions by essentially pretending the last several centuries of Islamic history never happened.
“This is something I did point out to [Wood] but he didn’t bring out in the piece: ISIS’s representation of Islam is ahistorical,” Haykel said. “It’s saying we have to go back to the seventh century. It’s denying the legal complexity of the [Islamic] legal tradition over a thousand years.”

so yeah the same guy you quotes didn't actually mean the things you quoted
>>
By the way, I was hanging around french embassy today for a couple of hours. Not a single muslim showed up to offer their condolences. They all must be crying in horror too hard to leave their houses, poor things.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.