[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you realize that all this mess is this man's fault, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
File: 1651302468.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
1651302468.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
Do you realize that all this mess is this man's fault, right?
>>
>>55676091
Nah, it's that Muhamed chap.
>>
It doesn't matter. People will hate each other more. More bombs will explode. More people die. Everyone will be so emotionally loaded that nobody cares for who, why, what even.
The situation will be the same as with Israel/Palestine just on a larger scale. Everyone hating each other and nobody willing to take it down a notch.
>>
>>55676091
Exactly what i was thinking desu OP
>>
>>55676091
He's only at fault for trying to salvage a cesspool.

Should have glassed the whole region.
>>
>>55676091
no it's not

the problems we have today are a result of foreign policies from decades ago not the 2000's
>>
>>55676091

thats pretty dumb.

i mean if you really concider it...
its by design.

how far back can you take the blame?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (17 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
17 KB, 279x181
You do realize that the 9/11 terror attacks was these peoples fault, right?
>>
File: george_w_bush_genealogy.jpg (497 KB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
george_w_bush_genealogy.jpg
497 KB, 2267x3000
>>55676091
All this man wanted to do was kill some Muslims.
It's not his fault that Muslims are so violent and disgusting that they always seek to destroy beautiful Europe. It's not his fault goat fuckers worship a child rapist. He was just a man with a simple dream, a dream we should all have.
>>
>>55676091
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>55676476
don't think on it so much
>>
File: kike-like-me.jpg (29 KB, 470x293) Image search: [Google]
kike-like-me.jpg
29 KB, 470x293
>>55676091
>You do realize that the 9/11 terror attacks was th
>be itaie
> cu c k myself my entire existance
>think I can comment on the most free nation trying to spread prosperity and freedom throughout the word
>nigger
>>
Why did Bush invade Iraq and remove one of the few secular leaders in the Middle East, who killed more islamists than the whole US drone programe, when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?
>>
Nope, these are the guys responsible. Bush is just the scapegoat.
>>
>>55677896
Of course Mr. Greenberg.
>>
This shit goes back to Truman and Eisenhower. Bush certainly added gas to the fire, as has Obama.
>>
File: 1423417772943.jpg (29 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
1423417772943.jpg
29 KB, 500x257
The problem comes from further down the past.

American presidents were always on the edgy against Soviet.
So if Soviets saw muslims as a threat, America would start suck muslim cock as auto-response.

This is the root to the problem.
>>
>>55676091

Actually ISIS formed in the power vacuum in Iraq after US troops were pulled out before the Iraqi army could be trained to get its shit together.

The Sunni-Shiite conflict existed in every part of the element, including the military, which made nepotism, corruption, and incompetence rampant. American troops there made sure the troops had at least some training and kept a watchful eye to make sure all the ethnicities played along nicely.

Plus the militants were from Libya, so it's Obama's fault.
>>
>>55676091
Just a copycat-president.
>>
File: obama-laughing.jpg (94 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing.jpg
94 KB, 1024x571
>>55678233
>Actually ISIS formed in the power vacuum in Iraq after US troops were pulled out before the Iraqi army could be trained to get its shit together.

At least the dummy has learnt from his mistake and isn't going to do the same thing in Afghanistan.
>>
File: a09xA0B_460sa.gif (565 KB, 360x201) Image search: [Google]
a09xA0B_460sa.gif
565 KB, 360x201
>>55676091
actually
its hitlers fault
through butterfly effect

no fascist -> no nazi -> no geonocide -> no war -> less german guilt and social justice warriors -> people are not haunted by their nazi past -> europe can keep closed borders and objective reasoning without feeling like a bunch of nazis
>>
>muslims never did anything wrong until Murka showed up
I want this meme to stop.
>>
>>55678758
Dindu nuffin...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.