[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be decen russian guy from rich intelligent family >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1432069157894.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1432069157894.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>be decen russian guy from rich intelligent family
>have problems to get shengen visa just to visit and watch some eauropean cities
>be refuge, ugly, barbarian, poor, shity terrorist muslim, stupid, dirty, shit who dont have money at all, who behave like shit, rape your women, do some barbarian shit and dont poo in the loo
>can even get citizenship and germans even force themself to leave homes and give it to refuges
>get free money
>steal, kill and scary decent people
God damn it, you are such are retarded, serves you right, stupud pieces of shits, I wish muslims kill more and more of you, you fucking autists, now you will understand how stupid you are.

Sure, we hate gays, holly shit, what a disgusting Putin, evil, fucking evil. Lets not be friends with white russians, lets be friends with shity mudslimes and niggers.

Serves you right, best day of my life, I wish europe will be dead soon
>>
File: 1427779123001.jpg (39 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
1427779123001.jpg
39 KB, 413x310
>>
>>55676000
This is not /pol/s fault blame the lefties
>>
y тeбя бoмбит
>>
>>55676120
I know you are decent people, but your fucking government is shit, total shit, Merkel lost her mind, Oland is fucking retarded and awkward as hell.
>>
Like that stopped you in the past.
>>
File: hm.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>55676000

Enlist in the military and you'll probably get to see all European capitals by 2020.
>>
>>55676000
quell your butthurt asshole
id
if it is a best day of your life your life is pretty fucked up
>>
File: 1443049187281.jpg (15 KB, 248x200) Image search: [Google]
1443049187281.jpg
15 KB, 248x200
>>55676000
Taxi commanders are needed zero in EU paradise

Czech those trips dood
Dubsman salutes you
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
Blame the Eternal Anglo.
>>
>>55676534
>>55676533
>>55676475
>>55676305
Fucking keks, what do you know about this life, schoolcunts
>>
File: Anglo.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>55676678
But objectively, the Eternal ANGLO is responsible for everything Bad and evil.
So the attack die to their support for IS
>>
>>55676798
*due
>>
>>55676236
Yeah we agree, look on the bright side, Europe is a Muslim filled caliphate now so it's not worth leaving your country to see the rest of it.
Try other parts of the world without mudslimes and you'll have a better time.
>>
>>55676000
>be white English speaking person with British origins and lots of current British relatives.
>be founded by Britain and still have British head of state.
>Britain makes it difficult to immigrate there for me while inviting hordes of subhuman shitskins and pakis to rape their children and turn whole cities into Islamic ghettos.
>>
>>55676000
Wellp our goverment doesnt let them stay more then 2 days. We allowed them just to pass trough our borderlines so that Germans get what they want shit loads of shit skins muslim rapers.
>>
>>55676818
>>55676798
Listen to me, fucking geman. Stop being idiot. Whay are you doing with your country, man?
I always liked germany, but you fucking doing bad decidions now, why can't you stop this shit?
>>
>>55676000
want to live in America?
>>
>>55676423
>learned russian in university, everyone told me its >a fucking waste of time and resources.
It'll finally be put to good use.
>>
>>55676931

Can't wait for this shit to start happening in Berlin, t b h. And in Rome. And in Madrid. It's going to be beautiful.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWEsDkR5cbM

It's literally genocide. So comfy right now knowing they deserve every bit of it.
>>
>>55676973
Yes, USA is the best country in the world for THEIR CITIZENS, but you are very rude and cruel to others. I wish I can be american
>>
Our media is really subtle and really, really bad. People are in a fucking stranglehold m8:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalcy_bias
>>
>>55676000

Brother I know what you mean, I want to get a job in Germany and they are telling me I need to speak German language level B2 before they can proceed with my visa. I really wanted to visit Madrid, Berlin and maybe Helsinki, but now EU is falling apart and I'll won't be able to.
>>
>>55676000
Hey chill bro. I feel you it's shit but don't go blaming all of us. I want to remove kebab as much as you do.
>>
>>55677222
I don't understand, why cant you be friends with russia. Fucking 4 + centuries you hate russia. fight with us, even after we save you from Napoleons, Hitlers, Bismarks you still hate us. What the fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>from rich intelligent family
So, you're a son of some shitty functionary who earned all the money so you can shit all over Europe?

Serves you right.

By the way, your English is fucking awful, m8.
>>
>>55676000
This always fucking disgusted me, as someone who have Russian friends, how the immigration services here would treat them compared to how easy it was for the sandcoons to bring in their entire families here and get permanent visa without even speaking one word of French.
>>
>>55677139
We're pretty cool with foreigners who speak our language and obey the law.
Well, as much as with anyone, really. Depends on the region. Anyone in the wrong neighborhood might >get shot.
>>
>>55677395
Hopefully Trump and Putin can stop all the Anti-Russian propaganda, you guys just seem like Nationalists to me, not a world threat to all that is good
>>
>>55677906
>Putin
You bastard
>>
>>55677906
I wish this so much. We need stop this shit.
How can't you understand, that there are fucking Chinks, indians, africans. They want to rape our white women, we must defent our race, we must unite.

Do you think Trump really will be friend with Putin? I think Trump is smart man, he is not only billonare, he is very active social person, who can start doing good decidions
>>
>>55677395

Oh, that explains a lot. You are probably an edgy 16 y/o Vladimir from Murmansk.
Calm your tits.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.