[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking since Europe has a Mudslime problem and especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 736x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 736x813
I was thinking since Europe has a Mudslime problem and especially with the event that happened in France, do you think we should do PMC work over there? I could imagine some of the liberal politicians and organizations who don't want to admit that their crazy immigration policy is failure but at the same time want us to clean up their mess especially with "no go" zones
>>
>>55675802
Europe does not need help in terms of a sizeable army or troops. They have plenty. If they dedicated their resources to security they could get rid of them in a minute. It's a matter of them not wanting to (currently)
>>
Yeah they just long for you to come /pol/ tard, especially they're waiting for your deadly memes
>>
>>55675802
wtf is a no go zone ?
>>
>>55677778
most of vienna
>>
>>55675802
>we should do PMC work over there
ABSO FUCKING LUTELY
>>
>>55675802
I've been saying this exact scenario for a long time now. PMC could work with the local police and put and end to all of this no-go zone bullshit.
>>
>you will never join a Diamond Dogs-esque PMC group composed of people from all backgrounds and all nations, united under the common goal of removing kabab and defending the West

you feel it too, don't you?
>>
>>55675802
What would merc do in France, stand around and do extra guard duty? France has enough personell for that. Mercs can't do the police and intelligence work that is necessary to prevent terror attacks.
>>
We must send predator drones to mind the immigrants and leftist traitors in Europe. Trump will do it.
>>
Theres actually more pmcs registered in the UK than the US
>>
>>55679527
Imagine how much revenue an intelligence pmc could bring in
>>
>>55679443
I'm going to make them give back our continent
>>
>>55679625
This is good news.
>>
>>55679443
You do realise ISIS is diamond dogs without the pmc aspect right
Western Govts never liked Big Boss once he created his own nation state made entirely of an army. By the time of MG1 he was the OBL of the metal gear world.

Diamond dogs are the bad guys.
>>
File: Punished (kekd) Snake.png (753 KB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
Punished (kekd) Snake.png
753 KB, 1008x672
>>55679443
>>
>>55679625
Mainly cause we protect the corporate veil more
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.