[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: ddsdsd.jpg (1 MB, 2020x1515) Image search: [Google]
ddsdsd.jpg
1 MB, 2020x1515
Why?
>>
you guys went full commie this one time so now we can never be friends :(
>>
https://youtu.be/_CsieIQJ8PE
>>
>>55675094

the left one is a satirical Journal, and will probably do similar covers about yesterday's attack.

I agree though that civilian europeans could have shown more solidarity with Russia for all it attacks it suffered
>>
>>55675094
>posting pictures of a political magazine that's just shitposting in print as an argument

F A L S E D I C H O T O M Y
>>
Brainwashed western.

Hurr durr Russia evil
Hurr durr da West is gud
>>
>>55675254
Pretty sure you're looking for "false equivocation" there m8.
>>
Don't worry Russia, expect us to get closer from you, since you are the master of kebab removal.
>>
Charlie Hebdo is trash though.
>>
>>55675094
charlie hebdo is cvck-grade satire and was irrelevant until some faggots shot them up
>>
>>55675094
because charlie hebdo are bunch of leftist pigs. equalling them with all french is, well, not very clever.
>>
>>55675238
>>55675254
>>55675500
>>55675520
Why is there no kek-hebdo equivalent in russia then? checkmate, atheists
>>
Russia is the hero Europe needs but not the hero it wants.
>>
>>55675520
Charlie Hebdo was relevant just as Le Canard Enchainé even before the attacks, it just gave their popularity a boost.
>>
Hebdo is normies 4chan, Russia. Be like if we took the bantz between people here on /pol/ to be representative of the nature of a people.

Besides, don't lie that there isn't at least a back of the mind thought of "How's that open borders going for you :^)" smuggery. Everybody has it, same way everybody in the West had at least a flash of a thought of "what goes around comes around" for the Russian airliner being blown up after pro-russians blew up the Malaysian/Dutch airliner (in b4 proofs), or when we burgers end up getting a bit of what goes around comes around in our face.
>>
>>55675600
Because Freedom of Press isn't so huge in Russia
>>
Yep, there is no shit like herbo in Russia. And when I say no, I mean no in paper, in web , anywhere/
>>
>>55675482
>master of kebab removal
Nah, that'd be the mongols.
>>
>>55675094
Because no offense but russians aren't really humans m8 :^)
>>
>>55675094

Hey Russian bro.

I would never mock your pain. Those magazine images are disgusting.
>>
File: 1441839991144.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1441839991144.png
102 KB, 450x443
>>55675094
because jews rule the media
>>
File: proofs2.png (26 KB, 602x602) Image search: [Google]
proofs2.png
26 KB, 602x602
>>55675726
>after pro-russians blew up the Malaysian/Dutch airliner
>>
I think people are feeling compassion for France, not because they are anything great, but because of a shared hatred. Like a loud picky eater cat who got kicked by a bastard neighbor.
>>
>>55675094
Please, don't judge us by our journalists Russian bro.
>>
>>55675094
Because eurokeks hate nothing more than nationalistic white people. They want the whole white race to be reduced to a beaten dog.
>>
>>55675094
sorry for le kike cartoonists. we love you
>>
>>55675963
Lmao. It's all your fault. Your people buy those newspapers, your people vote left. Every dead kek in western europe is just a statistic. They signed up their death sentences by voting left.
>>
>>55675094
Because French, in addition to their pretentiousness, have no class. Also, what poor drawings.
>>
reminder that charlie hebdo is forbidden from drawing cartoon heebs
>>
>>55675600
You can blame the Kremlin for that.
>>
>>55675703
Nigga le canard enchaine is much more relevant. They uncover a huge scandal once a year or something like that, and many other smaller scandals.
>>
>>55675766
Italy is shit. I've been to Moscow and would much rather be there than in Italy.

Faggot
>>55675726
>after pro-russians blew up the Malaysian/Dutch airliner (in b4 proofs)

They had nothing to gain from doing it, it's just as possible that the Ukrainian gov shot it down to blame it on them.
>>
>>55675482

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/01/buddhists-continue-to-slaughter-muslims-in-myanmar/
>>
>>55675094
>Why?
Because Charlie Hebdo is always trashtalking about anything regardless of how much bad taste it is. Just wait for what they'll print for the attack on Paris.
>>
>>55676133
Knowing how Russians are, they aren't fond of crude disgusting humor if it's in a form of being "official". So it wouldn't exist eitherways.

I don't think there's disgusting media like that in Poland, is there?
>>
>>55675600
Because Putain is a bad at taking criticism.
>>
>>55675094
For some reason western media can be biased against Russia despite the fact that whenever I go online I see Russia is normally doing good things. Russia also gave us the tear drop memorial during 9/11. Russia will always be based in my mind.
>>
>>55676242
They won't print anything satirical about the French attack, I guarantee it. They printed that about Russia because Russia is a "politically correct" opponent to make fun of and the writers are subhumans who couldn't care less about the loss of Russian life that day.

They'll feel differently this time around when it's happened to France. And they'd get in huge trouble if they talked shit about the attacks and victims anyway.
>>
>>55676207

Nigger according to the Russian internet defense force their country is Jesus Christ in the flesh because it literally cannot do a single fucking sin. It is immaculate. It is perfect. Does no wrong, always in the right.

They simply mistook it for a Ukrainian plane and shot it down. Same way we shot up the Iranian jet in the 80s, same way the Russians blew up Korean Air Lines Flight 007 back in the 70s-80s.
>>
Because charlie hebdo is a disgrace baby boomer still clings.
France had a "intellectual communist" (aka jews and college kids)protest in 68 based around deconstruction of values/sexual liberation shit. Charlie hebdo is 100% that .
>>
>>55676405
yes because call-signs radars and even free online flight data which would show it's clearly not a Ukrainian plane would make them do it.

That's just as dumb as the theory I heard that the plane had the same livery as Putin's presidential plane, as well as colors so they(the Ukrainian army) shot it down believing Putin was on it.

does no one know what call signs are?
>>
>>55676457

B R A V O

C O H N
B
E
N
D
I
T
>>
>>55675094
Because Putin arrests people who publish things like Charlie Hebdo, not enable them.
>>
>>55676390
They'll have to do something or they'll get picked apart for mocking others but its a different story when it happens on their home soil
>>
>>55676207
>I am a communist spy
>>
>>55675094
>implying charlie hebdo reprensents french people
>>
>>55676088
No one bought Charlie before they were shot though, they were one step away from closing down because of how shit their sales were.
>>
>>55676563
liberals aren't very popular in Russia either way... even on the most freest of forum boards(including chan sites) and vk pages they're constantly getting btfo. echo moskvy for example never really had high ratings cause it's not like the west where the liberal mindset is the dominant one.

that whole thing is a meme. there are hordes of western journalists living in Moscow constantly reporting bullshit and getting sources outside of Moscow, which makes 0 sense as to why they're even there in the first place, no one touches them.

And before you say it's only because they're foreigners and they'd get in trouble, you're right, but there are also lots of domestic journalists working for the Russian edition of Reuters, BBC, etc.
>>
>>55675094
Charlie Hebdo ≠ France

No one care about Charlie Hebdo before terrorist attack, no one cares one month after the terrorist attack.
>>
>>55675094
because its a kike newspaper.
>>
>jewish ragtag is an accurate represantation of the French's view on Russia
No, we love you, we just wish you'd stop annexing European clay.
>>
Those drawings come from "Charlie Hebdo", a shitty liberal "satirical" journal. This bunch of kikes insult everyone, including the french.
>>
>>55676993
they're not gonna go anywhere the majority of the populace wouldn't support them in (i.e, all Russian speakers who want to be apart of it), so I wouldn't worry too much.

Furthermore notice that Crimea was untouched and was an autonomous republic of Ukraine until the coup happened. Don't support the coup and there would be annexation. Same thing with South Ossetia and Abkhazia, these are all things they respond to, rather than initiate.
>>
Normally I'd be fine with this sort of thing except for how incredibly hypocritical it was. Ruskie civilians are killed by the same fuckers as the Hebdo attacks because they're actually fighting ISIS effectively, and then Hebdo goes and give ruskies shit. I seriously doubt they would 've done that had it been an American plane. By all means draw cartoons of the attack, but what they produced make me think that they're sucking up hard to France's Muslim population now. That or France really fucking hates Russia.
>>
>>55675755
Yeah, because the mongols has certainly done all the help in the world to remove kebab the last years
>>
>>55676303
Only except they wouldn't be criticizing Russia but Frenchshits.
>>
>>55677138
wouldn't be an annexation**
>>
>>55675094

> Russia makes post
> Amerifats are on the thread like flies on shit crying about the jet shot down over Ukraine.

It's so fucking obvious the Ukrainian Army did that one, if you knew what the fuck a BUK is, and took one look at the way UA handled the situation.

The rebels did not need BUK AA to shoot down UA jets. They've been doing fine without it for months.

Get the fuck out of here with your Jew-Aid, you fucking niggers.

There's more proof Jews did 9/11 than there's proof Russia did that flight.
>>
>>55677188
Yes, I'm sure they would have been criticizing france after the events of the 2002 Nord-Ost crisis.
Jesus christ, are all serbs that retarded?
>>
>>55675094
translation?
>>
File: 10.png (51 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
10.png
51 KB, 300x100
>mfw i remember when charlie hebdo fired one of their drawer because he made a drawing of jews on the satirical way
>mfw charlie hebdo fired someone for drawing something
you just had to remind me.
>>
>>55675094

White people of France like russians.

And Charlie hebdo is shit.
>>
>>55675094
>compares satirical magazine to nothing equivalent
>>
>>55675094

Are there even Charlie Hebdo-like magazines in Russia?
>>
>>55676590
>They'll have to do something or they'll get picked apart for mocking others but its a different story when it happens on their home soil

It's actually quite unfortunate that a magazine, or any group for that matter, has to ridicule or comment on every single incident lest they be called out as giving a pass for one single incident.

Could be a product of gotcha-culture.

>criticize many times before
>don't criticize this one time
gotcha.jpg
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.