[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone freaking out about the little Paris incident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Why is everyone freaking out about the little Paris incident? Just as many died yesterday in car crashes in the US.

You hysterical morons.

This is why we can't have freedom anymore. You idiots get hysterical and vote it away. Please promptly die.
>>
Fuck you ass clown
>>
>>55675027
>muh hysteria
>muh feels
>dumb mudlsimes
>>
>>55675027
What is a "ass clown" ?
>>
>>55674919
>comparing organised terrorist actions to accidents on the road

This is why no one takes you faggot leftists in europe seriously
>>
>>55675027
Or did you mean "fuck you ass, clown" ?
>>
>>55675210
I believe he means arse clown
>>
>>55674919
>comparing accidents to murders
>>
>>55675221
>muh terrorists
anglosphere fags are the most hysterical retards desu
>>
>>55675210
Niche fetish from NZ.
>>
>>55675300
That's irrelevant desu
>>
Blow up infrastructure, sow fear, ruin the tourism industry and you can sink a country. It's not just about bodycount.

Also, did you remember to take your vitamin D akhmed?
>>
>>55674919

Were those car crashes caused by extremists who hate the west?
>>
>>55674919
Yeah, there is no difference between homicides and accidents.

Why haven't lawyers thought of this before?

You are a genius, OP!
>>
>>55674919

Oh shit, I don't remember that episode. Number?
>>
>100+ people get shot in an hour and a half, city is a fucking mess, everyone freaks out and fears for their lives
>DÜDES GET ÖVER IT, HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A CÅR ACCIDENT?
>People suddenly realize their over reaction and go on with their normal daily life
Is this what you actually just tried to achieve?
>>
>>55675706
>because people are hysterical we should be hysterical
>>
File: laughing_abbott.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
laughing_abbott.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>55674919
>organised slaughter is an equivalent event to idiots crashing their cars because they're retarded
>>
>>55674919

it's how they died you moron.
>>
>>55675748
Whatever, I'm pretty sure you're baiting anyway.
>>
>>55674919
We install seat belts, have traffic laws, place lights at intersections, etc. to reduce the chance or severity of car accidents. We even punish the overly reckless and intoxicated because those circumstances can be prevented.

According to you we should just throw our hands up in the air and go oh well when a group of insane humans, not the probability of driving, attacks and invades a civilization.
>>
>>55675454
Yes this is clearly why people have stopped using cars
He's comparing death to death
In the end nothing matters stop being chicks with dicks and tell them to walk it off I don't want to hear about this all month I have thanksgiving then comfy Black Friday threads I'm looking forward to
>>
File: 00goebbels5[1].jpg (19 KB, 234x283) Image search: [Google]
00goebbels5[1].jpg
19 KB, 234x283
The difference is people aren't scared of going to work on Monday because of car crashes.
>>
This is the dumbest argument.
>>
File: 1445327476895.png (40 KB, 577x559) Image search: [Google]
1445327476895.png
40 KB, 577x559
>>55674919
well you see when are purposefully and forcefully ejected from their existence by a bullet from a maniac who wields more power in the eyes of their government, its a lot more terrifying then when people die accidently in car crashes. do you get it now you sociopath?
>>
>>55675888
How much do we do to improve bathtub safety? More drown in those than die from terrorism per year on average in the US.
>>
I'm sorry you had to see this.
>>
>>55675888
>checked

i personally believe that installing seatbelts wouldnt make any driver less reckless
>>
>>55676108
The only reason it is more terrifying is because we don't think about car crashes. Car crash deaths are always very gruesome, often very painful and prolonged, and very common. It's just that for whatever reason most people tend to be more afraid of Muslims.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.