[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at work listening to shit go down in Paris >get a text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1447493860775.jpg (30 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1447493860775.jpg
30 KB, 480x335
>be at work listening to shit go down in Paris
>get a text from my gf that something weird happened
>muslim neighbor brought a bunch of frozen food over and just gave it to us

I have never spoken to my neighbor or his wife.

What the hell do I do with all this frozen food?

As a side note, my gf didn't believe me about muslims and dogs until today when our tiny 10lb dachshund scared my neighbor when he came over to deliver the food.
>>
>>55674820
That photo looks like a loading screen for some 90s playstation horror-survival game.
>>
>>55674820
Was it not halal or something?
>>
>>55674820
THROW IT BACK IN HIS HOUSE BEFORE IT BLOWS UP
>>
File: 1354641569150.jpg (72 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
1354641569150.jpg
72 KB, 900x550
>>55674820

I've spent all day raging and trying to reason with people as to why the Islamic community is responsible for dealing with extremists as to not associate themselves.

But, if even your anecdotal story is true, I actually feel really bad if Muslims in America are doing stuff like this because of what some psycho manchildren did in France. Non-terrorists are good people :(
>>
>>55674927
No idea, there's a mystery bag, some corn, jalapeno things, and what I think are hashbrowns.

I don't really trust it and the whole situation came across as weirdly timed.

Maybe he thinks I'm going to kill him since I'm a bit of a redneck farmboy.
>>
>>55674820
They give you food so you'll remember not to harm them on happening day maybe
>>
>>55675129

yeah maybe hes scared and its some sort of peace offering
>>
>>55675120
I don't. Moderates always sit by while the radicals commit atrocities. Unfortunately for muslims 25-30% of Mudslimes are radicals. They all tend to be anti science and anti rights so fuck em, even the moderates.
>>
>>55675129
It's a bomb! Get rid of that shit!
>>
>>55675129
Return it with extra fire.
>>
>>55675335
Opened the mystery bag, looks like some weird french fries.

Could still be a bomb, though.
>>
>>55674914
shit
>>
It probably is a peace offering but I wouldn't eat it just in case

I mean t b h it sounds kinda like a desperate "oh fuck, what do I have to give away to the neighbor umm uhh"
>>
>>55674820
Eat it I guess?
He's probably looking at what happened in Paris and doesn't want to be associated with that and it's a peace offering or whatever.
Feel a little bad for him to be honest, there's probably a good half that just want to live their life and be left alone.
I know the whole >not all muslims, but at the same time 100% of them won't be bad people.
>>
>>55675120
It's time they stopped pretending to be Muslims then. Muhammad killed and pillaged what sort of fucking example is that to live by??
>>
>>55674820
The French love the rekt/cringe/kuk ,let them have their multicultural nightmare.
They deserve it for the unfair negative shit they said about Romanians.
>>
>>55675293
They are just like us.
Do we care when people target muslims, refugees and refugee centers? No. But people who lurk on /pol/ are a social exception. Our exception is their rule.
>>
>>55675056

UNDERRATED POST
>>
File: 1447076794255.gif (2 MB, 760x415) Image search: [Google]
1447076794255.gif
2 MB, 760x415
taqiyya
muslims act nice on a personal level with infidels so as to raise the general opinion of islam as a whole
don't think favorably of him, he will stab you in the back
>>
>>55675700

100% of Soviets weren't ebil gommies but they still managed to burn and rape their way across half of Europe. The only rational option is to treat every mussie scumbag as an enemy. The "moderates" will never ally with European resistance.
>>
>>55674820
>shit that didnt happen
>>
>tfw some italian dude gave me frozen macarons yesterday at work
>eating them since I woke up with gf
feels good desu
>>
>>55674820
>What the hell do I do with all this frozen food?

Eat it man, your neighbors just letting you know he's a bro and not an asshole.

And yeah, Muslims are weird about dogs. They put them on the same level as pigs as a "dirty animal", they don't think you should have them as pets. My brother in law is Muslim, I have 3 dogs, at first he was all weird about them rampaging about the house, but now, years later he's perfectly happy for them to leap all over him.

Its just a cultural thing.
>>
>>55675505
>FRENCH fries
>France

He's taunting you. If he comes anywhere near your house again you need to make sure he sees you are armed.
>>
>>55674914
It is a surprisingly aesthetical photograph.
>>
>>55676426
This, don't trust him or any muslim. It's a religion of death and deception.
>>
>>55676721
>my brother in law is a muslim
how could you allow this to happen you absolute kek
wow
>>
File: runzocizdejgugz5jdel[1].jpg (95 KB, 620x240) Image search: [Google]
runzocizdejgugz5jdel[1].jpg
95 KB, 620x240
>>55674820
>I have never spoken to my neighbor or his wife.

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."
>>
>>55675120
>non-terrorists are good people
No shit retard
>>
>>55674820

For god's sake get rid of it now. Who the fuck knows what it is, but it's not good.

Wipe your fingerprints too. Could be body parts for all you know.
>>
>>55674820
>>55677523

>Could be body parts for all you know.
>>
>>55676657
So did the nazis though, and it's not like there aren't stories of Germans hiding jews from the gestapo either.
>>
Probably just a peace offering, thank him the next time you see him
>>
We need to declare war on ISIS! That’s the only way to end the current problems in Europe. For this, everybody needs to send an e-mail to their politicians asking for war! If you agree, do so, and then forward this message to as many people as possible!
>>
>>55677156
Nothing wrong with him. Served in the army for 5 years. Has an engineering degree. He's a perfect gentleman. Doesnt allow his religion to interfere with the rest of his life, doesnt insist my sister converts, nor their kids.

Probably a more balanced citizen than some shitposters on here desu.
>>
Give frozen pork back in return. He'll get the message.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.