[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summarize in greentext what happened in Paris last night. I only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Summarize in greentext what happened in Paris last night. I only just woke up. What did kebab do?
>>
>>55674457
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55674457
>Muslims attack
>France surrenders
>>
>>55674527
That was easy
>>
>>55674457
>France has declared a national state of emergency and tightened borders after at least 128 people were killed in a night of gun and bomb attacks in Paris.
Eighty people were reported killed after gunmen burst into the Bataclan concert hall and took hostages before security forces stormed the hall.
People were shot dead at restaurants and bars at five other sites in Paris. At least 180 people were injured.
These are the deadliest attacks in Europe since the 2004 Madrid bombings.
French President Francois Hollande, visibly shaken, called Friday night's almost simultaneous attacks "a horror" and vowed to wage a "merciless" fight against terrorism.
Paris saw three days of attacks in early January, when Islamist gunmen murdered 18 people after attacking satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, a Jewish supermarket and a policewoman on patrol.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (12 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
12 KB, 234x216
ISIS blew up a bunch of sites in a coordinated attack against france killing 150+ French citizens.
>>
>muslims walk into a theater full of ppl

you can figure the rest yourself
>>
SYRIAN SAFE ZONES FOR MODERATE JIHADISTS SOON
>>
>>55674592
>>55674689
All this happened after Merkel gave her "we fucked up but we wont admit it speech".
>>
Well you missed the biggest thread in 4chan history.
>>
>>55674457
>ban guns
>get shot
>>
>french people are pussies
>muh diversity
>>
File: 4576568568568568.jpg (35 KB, 415x496) Image search: [Google]
4576568568568568.jpg
35 KB, 415x496
>>
File: yad.jpg (83 KB, 784x532) Image search: [Google]
yad.jpg
83 KB, 784x532
>>55674457
>I don't know, mate. I've been camping for 2 weeks - cold as ice.
>Some French people got killed by some Islamics, I think.
>>
>>55674990
>eagles of death metal
>death metal
>>
>>55674592
If I may add :
Curfew is now in order (has not been since 1944)
It was the first "suicide" attacks ever in the History of France.
Last casualties count :
128 persons died.
250 injured.
99 in critical condition.
I'm freaking out, 'cause I was supposed to be at the concert, last night, and I didn't after I felt sick all afternoon.
>>
>>55674457
>muslims gonna muslim
>>
>>55676587

Don't freak out because you were supposed to be somewhere when something happening-worthy happened. God saved you and many other people from the Muslim Horde.

He'll have plenty of opportunities to do that now, sadly.

>ask the Israelis and the Irish about domestic terror
>>
>>55674457

>jews
>>
>>55674731
Sounds like beginnign of crappy joke.
Y'know "Two muslims walk into a bar and..."
>>
We need to declare war on ISIS. That’s the only way to end the current problems in Europe! For this, everybody needs to send an e-mail to their politicians asking for war! If you agree, do so, and then forward this message to as many people as possible.
>>
REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>55677118

And I still hear my wife berating me for getting junk food. I'll show her this post and make her see that an occasional diarrhea can actually save your life.
>>
>>55674990
AMAZING
M
A
Z
I
N
G
>>
>Europe
>stirs shit up with Muslims centuries ago
>is suddenly feeling guilty now
>lets the enemies in

What in the fucking shit are these people doing? Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind take their enemies home while providing all the benefits? Holy shit. This world is beyond fucked.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.