[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>100 million whites perished during World Wars >everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: fft99_mf2927061 (1).jpg (14 KB, 606x340) Image search: [Google]
fft99_mf2927061 (1).jpg
14 KB, 606x340
>100 million whites perished during World Wars
>everyone is over with it

>160 people dies today
>everyone calls genocide on 1.5 billion people

I cannot understand the white logic
>>
>>55674065
I can't understand your moustache females.

Go back to your cave, fucking kebab.
>>
>>55674065
The smaller the number and the more recent the deaths the larger effect it has on the human psych compared to a million deaths a hundred years ago
>>
>>55674065
Tell that to the race that lost 6 gorillion.
>>
>1.5 billion """""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>55674065
No is calling for genocide, sane people just want muslims to stop killing innocents then claiming that they dindu nuffin and they're the "innocent victims"

I've yet to see any muslim protests against ISIS or other terrorists groups, and a lot of muslims I've seen just dance around the question of whether or not they support ISIS and their methods of control.
>>
>>55674618
>I've yet to see any muslim protests against ISIS or other terrorists groups
Assad's forces are fighting against ISIS for like 4 years.
>>
>>55674946
Yeah and they're losing.
>>
>>55674946
>>55674999
And most Muslims are protesting him.
>>
>>55674065

well you see, turkbro, in the first world we value each other's lives.
>>
>>55674168
>le hundreds is a tragegy millions is a statistic stalin quote
>>
File: 1393719535055.jpg (71 KB, 720x553) Image search: [Google]
1393719535055.jpg
71 KB, 720x553
>>55674065
We just want towel headed camel fucking sand niggers out of Europe.
They are third world scum, they will cause all of Europe to collapse.
>>
>be "refuge"
>"flee" from war
>bomb,rape,harrass and kill people in your new home
>"I cannot understand the white logic. Why can't you be more tolerant"
>>
do we really need a reason to wish genocide on muslims and sandniggers though tb͏h family
>>
>>55674065
Demographic change is the genocide, retard.
>>
theres already this same thread going on

brown people aren't actually ppl btw
>>
>>55675149
Boers confirmed, they know the most about genocide
>>
>>55675149
das raciss mayne I thought you white South Africans that have lived peacefully with blacks for years should know better :^)
>>
Your kind are not considered humans. That's it.
>>
>>55675183
>amerika
>white

heh
>>
this is just the start

paki
>>
>>55675264
>europe
>safe

how are you prepared to protect your family ?
>>
Soon happenings in Germany. When will people wake up and remove these mudslimes forever?

DEUS VULT
>>
>>55674065
We were at war back then, deaths were expected. Right now we are largely at peace, so these kind of events are unusual and shocking.
>>
>>55674065
Yeah, but WWs was long ago. It was tragedy about 50 years ago, but now isn't. Just like crusades, Napoleon wars, Roman Empire wars and Spanish Inquisition.
It's tragedy, because it happened yesterday and can happen again, because Europe is full of this Banelings, who can explode every moment.
>>
>>55675321
by having the best immigration policies in europe
>>
>>55674065
Islam has declared war on us, it's time for us to fight back.
>>
Germans were punished already for the World Wars through the firebombing of cities like Dresden.
>>
>>55675105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAcwzrwsEnc
>>
>>55674065
Context matters, you moron. We're "over it" because most people alive today are afforded the luxury of not having been in those wars. Anyone who's a vet more than definitely suffers from PTSD and is completely fucked up for life.

We're going nuts NOW because we're supposed to have fought those wars to prevent more shit like this from happening, supposedly, or so we're told. The fact that we're so sensitive to the death of our own countrymen at the hands of these barbarians goes to show the peaceful lives we've been gifted thanks to past sacrifice and how intolerable it is to us today.

I honestly hope the French sacrifice serves as a wake-up call to anyone on the fence still or scared to speak up about immigration to finally make a decision and revolt. Close borders. Mass deportations. Open your eyes to the reality of multi culturalism and intermixing cultures and societies that are inherently at odds with each other. There is no such thing as moderate Islam. Besides that, France is a secular society. Adapt to the nation that welcomed you with open arms, don't bring your third world religion to their white country.
>>
>>55675375
I agree you have good policies there, but every country in your vicinity is letting them in like crazy. I'd still worry my friend,
>>
Why are there so many anti white posters on this site.
So fucking gay.
>>
>>55674065
>implying we didn't punish Germany for their faggotry (twice)
Belgium still holds German lands. Also, tell that to the Jews.
>>
>>55674065
my friend calm down we will give you and greece more money
>>
>>55675571
They are Muslims who are attracted by our hate for Jews but still bring their hate for whites and christians (and Atheists, I guess)
>>
>>55674065
> 100 million white

Top b8, turk. And 6 million of the victims are not even white.
>>
>>55674065
Armenia! ARMENIA! ARMENIA!
>>
>world wars

gee i wonder why
>>
File: NO-MORE.jpg (199 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
NO-MORE.jpg
199 KB, 600x1200
>>55674065
>>
>>55674065

>noah's ark
>literally millions of people died

Literally what OP just said.
>>
>muslims
>people
check and mate
>>
File: 1928541232.jpg (163 KB, 1527x805) Image search: [Google]
1928541232.jpg
163 KB, 1527x805
>>55674065
Because the 100 million whites dying in the World Wars was all ''part of the plan''.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
I'll just be happy when there aren't any radical fucktard's murdering innocents, doesn't matter what race you are just remove the radical kebab from life
>>
>>55674065
Yeah why could we possibly want to genocide an entire population for wanting to genocide all of us?
>>
>>55674065
>shitskins cant tell the difference between war and terrorist attacks

Anyway
>nazis start a war
>HURR HURR KILL ALL NAZEEEZ PUT DEM IN BRISON EVEN THE 90 YEAR OLDS DEPORT ALL KRAUTS

>muslims kill yet again innocents
>N-NOT ALL MUDSLIMES ARE BAD GUISE REMEMBER MUH MODERAITES

Double standard much?
>>
>>55676025
Are you over the World Wars yet, Germany?
>>
>Few sandniggers dying during the crusades 1000 years go
>Sandniggers can t get over it 1000 years later.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.