[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FN SURGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: kek.jpg (30 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30 KB, 615x409
>The Front National party in France are moving one step closer to seriously challenging for the country’s presidency. A new opinion poll reveals that their leader, nationalist firebrand Marine Le Pen, has topped yet another poll ahead of the elections in 2017.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/marine-le-pen-tops-another-french-presidency-poll/

YFW this poll was taken BEFORE the attacks
>>
File: 1447055694269.jpg (89 KB, 896x600) Image search: [Google]
1447055694269.jpg
89 KB, 896x600
>>55673980
Yes, Europe is changing my friends.
>>
>>55674075
and its gonna be fucking beautiful. We willhave a mix of sandnigger infested hellholes and the beyond the border beautiful lands filled with white able bodies people.
>>
File: FuckTolkien.jpg (3 MB, 2381x1865) Image search: [Google]
FuckTolkien.jpg
3 MB, 2381x1865
>>55674075
hell yea
>>
>>55674075
May the sacrifices of those who have been lost not be in vain
>>
Why are we not talking more about dutch bros?

>18 precent lead
>18 PERCENT

Wilders is basically confirmed next dutch pm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election
>>
>>55674368
Not gonna happen i'm afraid. Nobody wants to rule with him and he is never going to get an absolute majority.
>>
>>55674368
Because he will choke again at the final hurdle.
>>
File: 1446590612750_0.gif (1 MB, 328x198) Image search: [Google]
1446590612750_0.gif
1 MB, 328x198
>>55674075
>>
>>55674543
really? i doubt that.
>>
>>55675070
He is about 25% in the polls. Nearly all other parties hate him. Suppose he gets 30% in the election somehow. He still needs 20% of the seats to form a goverment and i dont see that happening soon. Furthermore he has no workable majority in the senate even if he would somehow landslide the election. I'd say it is 98% sure Wilders is not gonna rule coming election.
>>
I don't kno2 about FN, but right wing parties tend to have the stupidest policies besides anti-immigration.
I just wish other parties would come out now and say 'My mind just changed completely, Islam is the cancer of humanity. We will stop the boats, close the borders and deport all illegals.'
The conservatives in UK could easily switch opinion like that now. Why do they let UKIP have the monopoly as a anti-immigration party? Its the most important issue by far
>>
>>55675357
really? so the remaining 70% of the political establishment is just going to work together around the major bloc? lmao. the second largest party is 19% they will need 4 other parties to form a coalition.

Sounds like a stable government amirite?

Your country so i don't presume to lecture just pointing out this reality, god knows what he will be polling at post Paris.
>>
>>55675730
>The conservatives in UK could easily switch opinion like that now
We already closed our 1 border a long time ago and we have detention centres packed with illegals ready to be deported
>>
>>55676064
It would be extremely unstable and probably even give Wilders more seats after such a goverment falls after a year. I always have thought that the biggest party should rule but i don't think it is gonna happen if he wins. We'll see what happens, if they ignore him it is gonna go even better for Wilders.
>>
>>55676216
Another goy has fallen for the pr-tricks.

Listen, goy. Your government is as anti-white as it was 1 year ago, and 2 years ago, and 5 years ago, and 10 years ago.

White numbers continue to decrease in the UK, non-white numbers continue to increase in the UK.

Don't fall for their propaganda tricks whose entire purpose is to keep the populations fears about what's happening in check.
>>
>>55676337
what are his most likely options to form a coalition? i can see him pushing 30% easy while the incumbents get slaughtered.
>>
>>55676611
VVD (current pm) is the only party that in an landslide PVV victory might consider working with them. Maybe CDA but there is much opposition in that party to Wilders. Rest hate him basicly. Problem is the senate is fucked up right now and would be totally unworkable even if PVV+VVD+CDA would happen.
>>
>>55676348
>implying you haven't fallen for /pol/ meme propaganda like a typical goy
5 and 10 years ago we had a Labour government so your your retarded çuck fetish opinions can go straight in le trash
>>
https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0314/94/1397632709609.jpg
>>
>>55673980
>2017

More like today.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.