[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stop fucking turning /int/ in /pol/2.0 you fucking retards >HURR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1385573531332.png (166 KB, 1444x1632) Image search: [Google]
1385573531332.png
166 KB, 1444x1632
stop fucking turning /int/ in /pol/2.0 you fucking retards
>HURR DURR KILL ALL MUDSLIMES REEEEEEEEEE
shut the fuck up
yes, I'm sure all muslims are on the side of the group that's killing their people by the hundreds every single day in their homecountries
yes, I'm sure all refugees would love to join the group that killed their family and friends and destroyed their homes
it's not like ISIS killed waay more muslims than white people or anything
>>
>>55673674
go away gipsy.. ups, its belgium. go away faggot.
>>
>>55673674
not the venue for that kind of rational thinking OP
>>
Fuck off paki.
>>
>>55673799
Fuck off spic.
>>
>>55673674
Go back to /int/ nigger
>>
>>55673674
Fuck off haatbaard
>>
>>55673674
You're right. It's not like members of ISIS would ever travel with the "refugees" into European countries to wreck havok.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/01/islamic-state-terrorists-caught-crossing-into-europe-posing-as-refugees/
>>
>>55673674
Go suck a dick you pathetic waste of life.
>>
>>55673674
>p-pol don't generalize!!!
>generalizes

who are these "white people" you are speaking of?
>>
>>55673674
a non country
>>
Oh Belgium, I'm so glad you're here! It's getting cold out and I could really use some hot chocolate. Be a doll and make me some.
>>
>>55673674
>thinking 4chan is anything other than extreme points of view

Reddit is that way, far door on your left.
>>
Back to /reddit/ faggo
>>
File: Slavs7.jpg (44 KB, 573x714) Image search: [Google]
Slavs7.jpg
44 KB, 573x714
>>55673674
>he doesn't understand the history of Islam
>he doesn't undeerstand the geopolitical status quo of the middle east
>>
File: isis beheading upclose.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
isis beheading upclose.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>55673674
>>
>>55674114
>>55674130
then I'll get
>terrorists are victims too!!!
bullshit
is nobody on the internet even slightly rational?
>>
>>55674191
what is that from?
>>
File: 1447045709441.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1447045709441.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>55674219
you're retarded.

Macfuckingkillyourself.jpg
>>
/int/ was always a rowdy, racist, banter haven that got riled up with international incidents
There is surely some overlap between /int/ and /pol/, but people used to the bitterness, JewHate and tinfoil on here tend not to like the
>Le Finnish has such weird language lel!
>Post ur funny accents ppl! Pronounce 'squirrel' lel!
>Lel Polen clean toilet!
>Post favrit foods from native countries ;D
humor there, not to mention /pol/ tier posts are banned there, and have been banned from other boards since /new/ invaded /k/

It works vice versa. Most /int/ kids don't really find this place appealing, and I've seen /int/ tier shit like
>Deb8 who has better country flagz! Urs sux!
>Who has bes looking grills?
get deleted by mods fairly quickly.

Your refugee intake policy was so haphazard that people came in with little background checks, discernment for allegiance, means of policing them, or in a systematized way. So you took in many civilians /peaceful people, and I would assume, some combatants. When the civilian refugee finds the guys who tried to mortar his house in his new country, it's the new country's shit total acceptance policy that is to blame.

While not all Muslims, and not all Arabs/Middle Easteners are violent, there is a higher preponderance of violent acts, crime, war, low IQ, despotism, backwardness, inequality, and superstition among these people than there is in other populations. That European host nations did not take into account this culture shock is on them.
>>
>>55674979
4. desu imo
>>
Why would i post on /int/, a neutered version of /pol/ which is infested with "general" circlejerk threads?
>>
>>55675067
baka sempai desu ne
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.