[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1436897377713.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1436897377713.png
182 KB, 866x635
Nothing, basically

People will cry (especially on /pol/)
Maybe even a protest or two

But the western world will continue its march towards progressive liberalism because "we can't let them win right guise"

Hahahaha I am laughing so hard at you eurocuks now

You are so rotten from within you will never even see the true cause of your destruction

You made a pact with evil
And now it will play out very badly for you

All your talk of ending Islam and Muslims is going to stay just that, talk and hot air.

You had your day and now you are over

You're already typing out a mad-as-fuck reply because you know deep down I'm right
>>
>>55673628
This.

Y'all talk about crusades but do shit; faggots.
>>
whoever made this picture should have put more effort into the facial details of the ant at the back
>>
>>55673628
NEET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

STAY MAD WAGEKEKS

ILL BE JUST SITTING HERE TURNING INTO A FUCKSWOLE BEARSIZED MEATHAMMER FOR THE UPCOMING RACEWAR, LOOK FORWARD TO IT.
>>
>>55673628
No, you're absolutely right. We live in interesting times. We're watching the meekly death of western civilization.
>>
Someone needs to smash up the facebook servers and stop television channels from broadcasting. Enemy radio and TV stations are actually high priority targets in wars and we are in a war.
>>
You're right. Brits didn't react when your subways got bombed nor when those buses blew up. 1400+ children were raped and trafficked for 9 years and you did nothing.

You Anglos think you're safe when in fact no country will be spared.
>>
>>55673628
We must start prepping the Islamic bulls to cum inside of our women. It is the only forward. We don't make enough babies so we need all these swarthy brown men to do it for us.
>>
>>55674679
I know exactly why that is happening. It's the way the media, especially things like comedic panel shows frame everything in an ironic and flippant light here. The reason why foreigners fight back against invasions is because they aren't subdued by their media into thinking they're overreacting or being silly.
>>
White bois are too c.ucked to do anything great agaisn't them lmao
>>
>>55674679
Sweden, plz

>>55674832
you mean we shouldn't just bend over and accept the cultural enrichment?
>2015
>any amount of national pride makes the lib media laugh at you
>lol, this goy is racist, he's so ignorant, let all the brown ppl in guis
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.