[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is at war with the West yet the West still refuses to declare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: france_flag_by_think0-d563k6e.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
france_flag_by_think0-d563k6e.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
Islam is at war with the West yet the West still refuses to declare war on Islam. Until we declare war on Islam nothing will change.

France needs to:

Make practicing Islam publicly illegal and prevent future Mosques and Islamic community centers from being built.

Deport all Muslims that have immigrated into the country in the past 3 years or so.

Make guns legal and arm it's non Muslim citizen, perhaps a subsidy for guns and ammo would be helpful.

End all entitlements current Muslims are receiving from the government.

These exact measures would be taken if it was a sovereign nation instead of a religion. The West must start to fight back or we are going to lose this fight.
>>
Wouldn't arming the general populace mean extremists will have much much easier access to weapons as well?
>>
All we need is another attack as big as this one in Germany during the next week and Europe will finally stop being keked.

One is not enough.
>>
>>55673322
You realize the people that did what they did in France last night are the people the refugees are fleeing from, right?
>>
>>55674127
You realize i dont give a fuck because they're just bring them here along with them, right?
>>
>>55673816
Perhaps, but it seems like the extremist already have access to guns. If you had a diligent gun owning population it wouldn't be a problem. Let's say only 10% of the population were diligent gun owners, tonight in that theater there would have been roughly 15 people with a gun able to fight back against the terrorist.
>>
>>55673322
You don't defeat a theocracy by outlawing their religion. That's just making the beast mad without really attacking the problem at its core.
We need not a war against muslims but a war against Islam - that is, a war of ideas.
The first step is teaching people not to be afraid of offending someone (so for example, getting people to draw Muhammad as a matter of principle). Eventually bring people to realise that Islam is at its core an evil ideology and all muslims adhere to at best a watered-down version of it.
>>
>>55674127
Actually most of the refugees are economic refugees. If their only concern was feeling conflict they could have easily stayed in a neighboring country like Turkey.
>>
>>55673322
That's what they want.
>>
>>55674547
When someone wants war, they usually get war.
>>
All Muslims won't be gone. Their is at the very least 1million of them in France.

And in all ghetto neighborhood, Islam is spreading like ebola.
>>
>>55674972
This is why extreme measures must be taken to stop the spread. Even the spread of Ebola was culled. Ebola wasn't eradicated from the Earth but it is no longer a crisis or threat.
>>
File: Si0yyX2.jpg (251 KB, 1397x1531) Image search: [Google]
Si0yyX2.jpg
251 KB, 1397x1531
>>55674972
>1 million of them
Degenerate pussy French, everyone.

The majority of niggers are muslim in France.
34% of 64 millions gives 22 millions, and it has increased since 2012.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>55676542
Wow, that is a lot. I feel sorry for you my French brother.
>>
>>55674972
I´m sorry to burst your bubble, but your situation is much worse than 1M mudslimes
>>
File: FT_Muslims_Europe.png (10 KB, 330x332) Image search: [Google]
FT_Muslims_Europe.png
10 KB, 330x332
>>55677473
But the worst part is not the number. What really worries me is that you guys actually enjoy sucking mud cock.
>>
>>55673322
if we declare war on RADICAL islam, can we not justify it without saying its a war against muslims?

bush was in the right direction propganda wise in terms of getting your people to side with "war on terror", even not having the word muslim in it yet strongely implied?
>>
>>55677604
What I don't understand is what kind of conditioning has been done to make people have favorable views of Muslims? This would be like 72% of the US having favorable views on the Westboro Baptist Church or the KKK.
>>
>>55677473
Fucking hell based Portugal. Shame their women are absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>55677787
Being a considered a racist is a direct threat to your livelihood. That's all it takes.
>>
>>55677712
Even "moderate" Muslims have more extremest views than the KKK. Also every extremist Muslim was a moderate at one point. I think France should to the Muslims what the US did to the Japanese living in the US during WWII, not kill them all but treat them as a security risk.
>>
>>55674127
so why dont they stop fleeing and fight? clearly running doesnt work and only hurts people who would otherwise not be involved.
>>
>>55677851
>Shame their women are absolutely disgusting.
But they aren´t. Been there three times and they are hot af.
>>
>>55677964
Makes since but it still begs the question how did it get to that point, and how did anti Islam become racism since it isn't a race?
>>
>>55678220
Ya there are beautiful women everywhere, except for African countries.
>>
>>55677473
Oh my god Bulgaria, what have you done?
>>
>>55677787
There is a lot of segregation in France, so French people don´t acually live near niggers. It´s very easy being tolerant when you don´t have to deal with their third world culture.
>>
>>55677473
based Eastern Europe
>>
File: 1439715969402.jpg (28 KB, 568x540) Image search: [Google]
1439715969402.jpg
28 KB, 568x540
>>55678220
Nice proxy portuguesebro
I've lived in Aveiro for 2 years and your "hot" women are not even close to average here. You really have to teach them the advantages of having two brows instead of one.
>>
>>55678393
Yup that makes sense. Most people I've met that don't see black culture as problem are people that never interact with niggers. I guess same goes for Muslims.
>>
File: Hristo.jpg (22 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Hristo.jpg
22 KB, 460x288
>>55678358
Yeah I didn´t notice that. Sorry for you man. At least you´ll always be remembered for having the most based football player in history.
>>
>>55678723
Tbh Islam has been spreading amongst gypsies, that's why the number is so high. Which only comes to show that all shitskins are the same.
>>
>>55673322
If this happened in Romania, all niggers would be impaled and the government overthrown again
This showed me that the west is truly lost
>>
>>55680327
Ya I almost feel like it is too late for Europe. I hope my government will continue to prevent this Mudslimes from getting to the US.
>>
Just fucking end welfare and immigrants will no longer come to the West like lightbulbs to a fly. Replace the dole with food, water, shelter, healthcare and NOTHING ELSE! People without jobs need to rely on communities or charity to entertain themselves then. And remove the minimum wage. And Europe should make guns legal and adopt fucking English pls. And America should have a universal conscription of 18 year olds that among other things trains them in firearm usage. And every citizen gets a rifle. And have a massive unified Western volunteer army conquer the Middle East and secure our oil. And reward the soldiers with fucking fertile plots of land somewhere.

T. Armchair hitler
>>
arrest Benzema first
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.