[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl lives in europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
This girl lives in europe
>>
>>55673203
I want them to do something like this, so western nations can finally wake up from their liberal-induced haze.
>>
File: 1447068852935.jpg (76 KB, 443x600) Image search: [Google]
1447068852935.jpg
76 KB, 443x600
She needs to be sent back to where she came from.
We will see how she feels afterward.
>>
>>55673203
Link?
>>
You can report that stuff. Surprisingly, Facebook does act on it (have reported before, you get a note back from them after a couple of hours and everything).
>>
>>55673203
Wow, she straight up just signed her own death warrant.
>>
>>55673203
OP, are you samefagging on twitter?
>>
why do people post this retarded shit

hurr durr look how tough I am typing here in my room
>>
File: yjyjrtcl8ol.jpg (156 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
yjyjrtcl8ol.jpg
156 KB, 500x582
>>55673203
Glorious crusade when?
>>
>when you can finally live in a time where you can impale muslims and get martyred
This is all I've ever wanted
>>
>>55673610
>/pol/
>>
>>55673751
>>55673751
>>55673751
kek
>>
>>55673203
Would be nice, then we could justify nuking their ass.
>>
>>55673203
Where?
>>
>>55673203
Seeing the response from Americans and Europeans, let Muslims kill them all

I mean, not all Muslims are terrorists, "refugees" are just trying to flee the terrorists, and terrorism has no religion
>>
>>55673203
GIVE ME THE DAMN LINK
>>
>>55673847
italy
>>
>>55673203
>Sally
Of all the names to adopt, why this? The last female named Sally I met was my buddy's Labrador on a duck hunting trip.
>>
>>55674017
it's a common name in the middle east
>>
>The age of the Internet
>The age where all data is stored and logged.
>You will try to lie to escape the retribution
>People go back and find out exactly what you said
>No where to run, no where to hide

Bottom line is, if you're going to say something on the net. Make sure you have conviction to the point where you wouldnt take it back, even if there's a gun in your face.
>>
>>55673904
Fuck you
>>
>>55673312
There is no waking up, sunk cost fallacy is too strong.
>>
>>55674095
I want to laugh but something tells me you're serious.
>>
>>55674205
But they claim Muslims aren't terrorists, so Muslims would never kill anyone
>>
>>55674178
or lose the conviction, rationalize your claims and always leave yourself open for argument.
>>
>>55673203
where does she live?

I'd personally beat the crap out of her if I'm anywhere close.

like literally, beat her until she shits herself
>>
>>55673312
I hope that Paris today will do that. I doubt it. Vox and similar shit sources have already lreleased articles about how "the poor refugees don't want this!!!""

Even if they don't want it, they help mask it through their masses and ease of entry.
>>
#le extremism has no religion le #shitposting
>>
>>55673203
Seriously, report it. For every edgy teenage sperglord that gets in trouble for the retarded shit they say about shooting up their school there's legit muslim radicals like her that can get the same boot up their cunts.

Fucking report her. Then forward the tweet to some ultra right wing folks.
>>
File: NO-MORE.jpg (199 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
NO-MORE.jpg
199 KB, 600x1200
>>55673203
IT'S TIME!!!!!!
>>
>>55674512
facebook only delete anti-islamic stuff.
>>
>>55673203
Which country?
>>
>>55674667
from egypt moved to italy
>>
Report it to whoever is the version of the CIA in that country
>>
The question is, are they smart enough to keep the terrorism to a minimum until they're the majority in every single village? Because if they keep going we'll definitely have a civil war, and might have a chance.
>>
>>55674626
Too late, they are already among you.
>>
>>55673203
why do muslims literally think we are still in the crusades? like that shit was half a millennium ago. Stop cying about it holy shit. I mean at this rate we might as well just have another crusade. If you get blamed for some shit you arent doing you might as well just do it.
>>
>>55674743
Any italian gonna execute her?

Are you christian?
>>
This is literally a call to genocide at this point. Can we report her to the authorities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWEsDkR5cbM
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.