[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you ever consider supporting a modern-day genocide of an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: geno.jpg (179 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
geno.jpg
179 KB, 680x453
would you ever consider supporting a modern-day genocide of an entire race? if so, what extremes would the race have to go to/already have gone to justify it?
>>
>>55672491
I don't think any are beyond redemption. People in the superior countries just have to stop being kekolds.
>>
>>55672491
Be sneaky, Muslim and non white. Wait, did I just described sand niggers?
>>
>>55672777
muslim is not a race but a religion... all middle eastern are white.
>>
Whites are the most evil race in human history
>>
>>55672491
I'm an edgy faggot, so i wholeheartedly support genociding several races for the sole fact that they annoy me
>>
>>55672840
And 1,000,000 solutreans were killed and forced out by them.
>>
>>55672491
This bait may be a bit too obvious OP, and no I wouldn't support a genocide.
>>
>>55672837
OK, let's purge them anyway. History taught us there's no compromise between west and middle east
>>
>>55672491
Race? No, religion yes. Muslims that's it white black brown I don't care if they're Muslim (and I'd say they have to be in the middle east or freshly from the middle east as in "refugees")
>>
>>55672976
ok, I should extend on the question
the genocide of a race/religion/ or any large group of people
>>
>>55673067
See >>55672777
>>
File: 1390290944920.jpg (409 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1390290944920.jpg
409 KB, 500x667
>>
>>55672491
I dont know about genociding, but if you are a muslim you have no place in the western world. Every muslim should be kicked out of our countries and never allowed to get back in unless they give up their cancerous religion. If that doesnt work we should just kill them all, I dont give a fuck about being edgy.
>>
>>55672491

Yes, in the event of a nuking or comparably damaging attack.

If Arabs or Iranians or Pakis kill a million or more Americans at once, we should treat it as if we got into a full nuclear exchange and push their country and their people into the ash heap of history.
>>
You don't need to kill anyone. Simply round them up and ship them out
>>
It would have to be full on total war WW3 grade for me to back total genocide. Of course I forget the specific term but tit-for-tat responses short of genocide. If we lost hundreds of thousands in a nuclear attack >>55675084 I'd want whichever country sponsored/harbored them knowingly to be nuked in return. Non-state actors introduce a problem into the dynamic but I think their non-state nature is somewhat overblown as any islamist power with any measure of resources and power exists in something of a state-like nature: Al-Qaeda as a parasite to the Taliban in Afghanistan but also in enclaves they've carved out in Yemen or Syria, Boko Haram in Nigeria, and ISIS clearly having a state of their own. It's doubtful some lone wolf type retard could get the nuclear materials (or necessarily even advanced chemical or biological beyond shit any undergrad chemist can put together) necessary for a high casuality event anyway.

However ethnic cleansing rather than genocide has a much lower criteria. If we had what the Kikes are having right now with stabbings every single day I would be entirely in favor of forced explusion.
>>
I already think we should kill all niggers.
>>
>>55672491
I don't care if they're not really a "race," but muzzies have already proven they deserve genocide.

I wouldn't just bomb them all or anything, though. I would first confine them to their own countries, blockade them, not allow anything or anyone in or out, except my own transport planes (more on those in a moment). I would destroy all their livestock and crops, salt their earth, and poison their water supply. I would then send them enough food and water to live on.

However, the food and water I send would be laced with sterility drugs. Those who refuse to eat or drink the aide I provide would starve. The rest would live out their lives as the last generation of their kind.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.