[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I plan on emigrating from my shitty country when I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: German-Muslims-Sick.jpg (206 KB, 1329x747) Image search: [Google]
German-Muslims-Sick.jpg
206 KB, 1329x747
/pol/ I plan on emigrating from my shitty country when I have finished university, sick of all this beta lefty shit here and it will only get worse in the future... Best bet is probably leaving EU I guess.
But which country should I relocate to?
Is it hard to get a greencard and later become US citizen?
Best way would probably be marrying some American woman or working for some US company?
>>
>marrying some American woman

Out of the frying pan...
>>
>>55672320
>Is it hard to get a greencard and later become US citizen?
Extremely. Hold a graduate degree in a STEM field and get a job offer and sponsor.
>>
>>55672320
We don't want you here. Fuck off.
>>
>>55672320
Stay in your own country and un-kek it German-bro
>>
Move to Salt Lake City, Utah.
>>
>leaving EU
>university?
we need doctors and if you can integrate yourself here you can come here
>>
come to straya mate, we top basically all of the lists of places to live, have a great min wage and great economy, not too many lefties here desu.
>>
>>55673806
you are not safe either
>>
>>55672320
>Is it hard to get a greencard and later become US citizen?
If the democrats win the Presidential election you can just get a ticket to Mexico and walk across the border.

Find a sanctuary city to live in and you can commit whatever crimes you like without being deported.
>>
>>55672320
Switzerland. Except they don't want immigrants even from EU.

US is worse than EU overall - they are going to have granny Clinton for the next ruler with the help of radical feminism. Guess how will that end.
>>
New Zealand mate, we are happy to take any educated people from the mother continent
>>
>>55674271
safer than Germany I can guarantee you especially with those 1 mil refugees.
>>
>>55672320
>Best bet is probably leaving EU I guess

lol why

>asia
>people will never accept you,because of their inferiority complex

>us
>EU+circumcision

>australia
>UK+deadly animals

>russia
>shithole

so that leaves south america and africa. have fun there
>>
>>55672320
What are you studying? If you're white come here, you'll be more then welcomed.
>>
File: 4chan-alpha-pepe-pepe.jpg (106 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-alpha-pepe-pepe.jpg
106 KB, 600x800
>>55672320

Do NOT marry a white american woman.

I would say try South america and marry a latina hottie that will worship you. Their pussy would soak for a german.

If you have a high degree maybe good idea.

Learn spanish. Maybe try Ireland or someshit. Fuck irish red haired pussy bitches.

Best case, New Zealand or Australia. Fuck some kangarooos.

Best choice are those 2, start looking for job opportunities. If you are trained, in some shit, they probably would want you.

But again, if in australia, find an australian citizen Asian, not a native white straya.

White wife will kill you like cancer. Not today, not tomorrow, but in year or 2.
I would literally rather marry a dog.

They will nag you to death, if they are not cheating on you, and driving u insane with wron wrong emotional wrong, hug me, fuck me, get away from me get away from me, im busy, dont tell me your problems, why dont we do things anymore, you dont love me, i cheated on you faggot, he raped me your honor, i want all his money.
>>
>>55672320
How does one just abandon their country when the going gets rough?
>>
>>55675284
>europeans
>>
>>55672320
Stay and fight you fucking coward
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 468x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 468x522
>>55672320
Go East, young man
>>
File: Comfy_guy.png (257 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.png
257 KB, 600x579
>>55674271
We're bretty comfy actually desu
As bad as what happened in Paris is, it just means border control will be even tighter
>>
>>55675284

This is not my country anymore desu senpai
>>
>>55672320
All the original German communities in the USA are in the northern plains, basically everything north of Kansas, and Missouri.

Nebraska, the Dakotas, Iowa, Montana, etc... Maine, Alaska, and the Pacific northwest are nice as well.
>>
what are muslims? never heard of them
>>
>>55672450
Or become a Mexican first and swim across the border, this is probably the most viable.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.