[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just talked to a pretty, blonde Swedish girl who's an exchange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5
File: 1446847253133.jpg (122 KB, 887x671) Image search: [Google]
1446847253133.jpg
122 KB, 887x671
Her argument for the refugee crisis was that someone has to help these people.

I counterargued by explaining how open borders and welfare state = economic collapse, she was like "well that's our struggle and that's what we're going through."

I explained a bit about Poland, Hungary, Switzerland and Croatia, to her, she said she likes Bernie Sanders.

How do people want to help complete strangers so eagerly? Without even suspecting a thing? The way she talked, she made it sound like it was the Swedish people's duty to look after refugees.

What kind of shit is talked about in your msm over there?
>>
Because Swedes are just better people then others.
>>
>>55670643

Is that the belief that's accepted over there? Or sarcasm?
>>
>>55670643
Kolko ih ima u BGu trenutno?
>>
They've been reading their bibles too much and not listening to their televangelists like we do in Based America
>>
She sounds like a good person
>>
they like to think of themselves as a "humanitarian superpower".
>>
sweden yes
>>
swedes can't be saved anymore honestly
>inb4 jew fuck off
we have the same shit here but from africa, most of them are random job seekers
they sleep eat and piss everywhere in southern tel aviv and no one comes up with a solution
>>
>>55670551
Liberal arguements are always about muh feels
>>
>>55670719

Sarcasm from me, but I do think that them believing that is the underlying cause.

Living life thinking of yourself as one of the "good people" is a strong hit to the brain.
>>
>>55670643
And because of that, they will soon be gone. Great work.
>>
She didn't have anything to say about the preservation of Swedish or Western culture, though
>>
>>55670719
The only time Sweden crosses a Serbs mind is when he's looking for a country to milk for welfare money. I know people that have literally lived for years in Norway off welfare. Nice apartment, car etc all with 0 work. It's a common trait for us Serbs to go to countries we can leech the most out of.

Source: I'm a Serb
>>
>>55670943

What country are you from? I'm on mobile so can't tell
>>
>>55670551

When you refuse to pay attention to the cons and only focus on the pros, well shit. At that point you can justify anything.

It's liberalism at it's worst. Any dumbass can tell you not to open your doors to someone you don't know. Liberals aren't dumbasses... They are FAR worse.
>>
>>55670885

Gibes dem shebrew bosoms
ya feelin me shlomo?
>>
>>55670551
She has no choice. It is the choice her government gave her.
>>
File: Engelmann4Odin and Frigga.jpg (100 KB, 821x574) Image search: [Google]
Engelmann4Odin and Frigga.jpg
100 KB, 821x574
>>55670551
This is what the Christian morality of putting strangers before yourself and your family has created. Why did you turn from the ways of your forefathers, Europe?
>>
>>55671079
What is Europe actually supposed to do with this huge influx of people that will basically be murdered if they return to their home country?

I'd like for them to vanish just as much as the next guy but they're here.

>inb4 send them back to the shithole they come from

Something feasible.
>>
>>55671159

Digital culture replacing real culture
>>
>>55670551
They see these people as pets or children.
>>
>>55670551
OP if you chat to her again, ask her why Superrich Islamic gulf states have taken....0...

And how is that not fishy as fuck
>>
>>55671202

Use the UN and distribute globally. Why just Europe? The entire world should be able to handle them all, right?

Seems feasible to me. Why won't this work?
>>
>>55671202
you are delusional frenchbro

you wanna tell me half million people or more running from war? or its just because its a shithole with no infrastructure and there is no work ever, all you do is drink fountain water and get hit by mosquitoes
>>
>>55671202

... You actually just made my point for me. It's not my fault nor yours they live in a shit hole. Send them back, because flat out nigger it's not YOUR responsibility or your people's to take care of someone who basically shits on everything your country is.

I thought the Mexican immigration thing was bad over here but holy fuck it doesn't even hold a candle.

Send. Them. Back. If they want to live they will fight for their freedom on their own soil the same way they are raping and fighting for yours. They don't have a problem taking your shit so they can take back theirs.
>>
>>55671058

Kebab removal, inc.
>>
Most people in Sweden are brainwashed by the media. People only care about refugees because it's modern and will make them look good. There are people in Sweden who are homeless and/or live in poverty but no one cares about them, all focus is on the refugees.
>>
I have a Swede friend on jewbook, she is so incredibly beautiful but completely batshit.

Says what is happening in Syria is due to non-vegan diets. Says agriculture is the reason for starvation in poor countries because the food that could be given to them are given to cattle which are then sold to western countries even though cattle from poor countries are shit-tier. Is very pro-refugee of course as well. Has 0 non-white friends though

I mean she is so fucking batshit
>>
>>55670885
That sounds horrible, stay safe from piss puddles while I try not to be the next country getting gunned down, my prayers go out to you, may your shoes always stay clean.
>>
>>55671324
How do you force countries that don't want them to accept? What can the UN actually do to countries that just tell them to fuck off, which is basically every rich Islamic country at this point? Even countries within the EU are telling Germany and the refugees to basically go fuck themselves.

>>55671427
It's pretty bad there. Granted, a lot of them are just using the situation to their advantage but many people are legit running for their lives.
>>55671464
That's all fine but there are international laws in place for dealing with refugees. The problem is that the procedure set in place is, as far as I know, meant to be case-by-case, which is pretty much impossible at this point. Telling the refugees to fuck off at this point would be political suicide for anyone involved.
>>
>>55671673

Also on a steady diet of nigger dick, methinks.
>>
Some people are just like that OP. It's partially apathy and partially pure justice.

These people didn't choose to be helpless, their situation is an accumulation of poor decisions made, mostly, by other people in positions of power. If we've been fortunate enough to be born into a country, where through an accumulation of good decisions and good luck we're able to help them, then what right do we have to turn them away? We're all human, we're all the same in the end (Although some would dispute that) least we can do is fight for one good fucking thing in our lives. True altruism might not exist, but this is as close as we can get.

On the other hand, nobody can force us to help these people, but if you had a man begging at your doorstep, are you really cold hearted enough to turn him down? Humans have a conscience for a reason. You can live your life selfishly, just say "Fuck it, they can look after themselves it's none of my business". whatever. That's fine, that's who you are.
Others though just can't do that, they see the pain and they have to do something. These people aren't inhuman, they feel pain and fear and hunger the same as us, you can't just put them to the side like a wild animal. And it's certainly harmful to look at this situation from a macro economical perspective. Yes it will hurt a countries economic growth for a time, might even collapse it, saturate their culture with outward influences, etc, etc but then you have to ask yourself some tough questions I guess. Do I value my countries culture more than I value a human life? Would you trade your countries culture or stability for your a family member or friends life? For your own life? If so why is their life of less value than yours. And it's not just one life we're talking about it, thousands, millions.

Fact of it is, most humans have shit capacity for empathy. Fuck politics and economics, it's a human crisis we're dealing with.
>>
Swe is brainwashed, its a lost case of literal NTRs in the worst sense, they want to protect the rights of literal rapist immigrants instead of the victims. It used to be a beautiful country, Iv been there twice in early 00s
RIP
>>
>>55671733

How do you foresee the economic situation and political stability to be in Europe during the next 10 years?
>>
>>55671202
>Something feasible.

Feasible would have been to not open the gates wide open in the first place.
Feasible would have been to keep them in the first safe country.

>huge influx of people that will basically be murdered

where do you get this faggy bullshit from ?
>>
>>55671890
honestly if europe and usa falls only russia and china will remain
>>
>>55671733

It wouldn't be if your fucking liberal kucks leaders and people would pull their heads out of their collective asses and realize how hard they are getting fucked.

You're being invaded and your people are cheering it on. Your people have learned nothing from history and soon you're going to be a footnote in it. It's fucking sad really.
>>
>>55671691
Nice kek.
>>
>>55670551

Just show her this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
Yes many people here argue just like that girl. They are brainwashed by the mass media, it's really sad.
>>
>>55670551
It's a typical women belief. Feelings over reasons. Many manlets are eager to follow, probably because they're afraid they'll never get laid again.
Long story shory: this is why the only voters you should have are people with citezenship.
>>
what you need to do is argue against immigration by bringing up how countries like syria etc are worse off after migrants leave because of brain drain

If you can turn it around and use their guilt trap shit against them they will concede.

Why?

Because liberals don't actually give a fuck about anyone but themselves and only take these positions to seem more tolerant/generous/humanitarian than anyone else. By taking a stance that seemingly elevates yourself morally above them they have no choice but to join you
>>
>>55671838
>Yes it will hurt a countries economic growth for a time, might even collapse it, saturate their culture with outward influences

you say that as if that's a bad thing, but these people are simply animals on the inside, they will increase crime rates a ton.
just look at any city in the USA with tons of niggers or any city in europe with tons of muslims.
>>
>>55672021
>if your fucking liberal kucks leaders
I'm just studying in the Netherlands. I'm from Serbia. My country knows how hard we're getting fucked.

We're basically waiting for Germany to blackmail us into accepting 30 thousand refugees by holding EU membership over our head. Meanwhile, the rest of Eastern Europe told them to go fuck ourselves. We're so poor that the government is desperate for dat sweed western money so they can pocket 2/3 of it and buy new houses and cars.

We're fucked and everyone knows it.

When they start giving them financial assistance, people will riot, even if the money is coming from Germany. God fucking forbid our government gives them any sort of long-term residence, housing or work that could go to to the thousands of dirt poor Serbs. I don't know what would happen then but it won't be good.
>>
>>55672331
yall need to go full serb again
>>
>>55671838
Fuck humans. Our prime prerogative as living organisms is to make sure our own shit is okay before other people's shit. The Syrians could stop this any time by picking up arms, but they're running away like sissies and ISIS is following them.
>>
>>55672455
>full serb again

and lose even more of what little clay they have left ?

Ha, they aren't that stupid.
>>
>>55672331

>accepting 30 thousand refugees

It doesn't matter if we accept them or not.

They don't wat to stay in Serbia. all we need to do is not keep them, which is what we're already doing.
>>
>>55672259
That's called socio economics. Those people can't afford to live anywhere else because they've been living at a disadvantage since they got dragged over to America on a boat. Sort of hard to build a thriving community on a foundation of poor education, poor moral institution and little to no job opportunity. You speak like these people are choosing to live in ghettos. Racial segregation in urban living is an incredibly complex issue, you cant just say "Well look at Detroit"
>>
>>55670551
>70551

Most of them do not actually help anyone. They just post liberal BS on Facebook and enjoy the likes as they come flowing in. Most of them do nothing besides making big words.

This is why you see people welcoming refugees with joy and signing, because it makes them feel good, because it does not affect their quality of living at all.
>>
>>55670551
>How do people want to help complete strangers so eagerly?
No, they want the government to help. They get their happy little dose of karma by verbally supporting immigration. It such a fucking simple way to earn moral brownie points for yourself without actually doing anything.
"Hell yeah, I saved like a million refugees by being pro-immigration. I'm such a good person."
>>
>>55672331

lol, it's fucking sad. They are treating the refugees there better than you.
>>
>>55670551
Sure is a rube, try and red pill her, and if all else fails fuck her. We need pics.
>>
>>55672694
>They don't want to stay in Serbia

Not at the moment, because they are still trying to get to the west for the money and benefits. Once Germany and the rest decide they've accepted enough long-term refugees, where do you think they'll go? Certainly not back to Syria and Afghanistan.

Even Serbia is better than that.
>>
>>55671026
Will you stand first in line to remove kebab?
>>
>>55672824

They're not staying here, that's for sure.

Bulgaria and Romaina are EU too.

All in all, I'm not worried at all.
>>
>>55672824
balkans are poorer than turkey so they gonna stay there/go to iran
>>
>>55672857
I doubt it.

Though you guys require it more than we do, I'd say. From Maastricht to Rotterdam to Enschede to Amsterdam, no matter where I go in this country there are always tons of shady looking Arabs trying to sell me drugs or whatever the fuck they want from me when they try to stop me.
>>55673096
>>55673131
I'm less optimistic but I hope you're right
>>
>>55673096
we have 4k refugees the camps are next to gypsy ghettos, mangalite went on tv said that they want the syrians exterminated
>>
>>55673295

You can do what you want with them, just don't send them back here.
>>
>>55671281
>And how is that not fishy as fuck
they straight up said they didn't want them
>>
File: 1394986093304.png (174 KB, 723x487) Image search: [Google]
1394986093304.png
174 KB, 723x487
>>55670551

Swefag here, have a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
>>
>>55673469
Send them to Romania, won't be able to tell them apart from the indigenous population.
>>
>>55673469
they come from turkey not serbia and usually go to west eu
>>55673551
chaiorie shokarie ROMAnia! djanum djanum
>>
>>55672152
this sounds like actual liberal logic desu
>>
you act like you're not all fucked either way....

10,000 a day means the muslims will stay..
>>
>>55671159
>This is what the Christian morality (...) has created.
>Countries spearheading this insanity are highly secular dildoshows
>>
>>55673550
Fucking hell, non kuk swedes, yes all 3 of you, meet up with this man and stay close.
>>
>>55672135
>women belief

More like Swedish belief. If it's a typical women's belief, how comes that women in our country don't support immigration? Most women I know hate muslims with a burning passion while the "refugees welcomes" are limp-wristed fags and hipsters.
>>
>>55671464
>It's not my fault nor yours they live in a shit hole
It is actually your fault though, being American.
>>
>>55674362
This. You're not fooling anyone. Christianity teaches us to love our neighbours. These people aren't our neighbours.
>>
>>55670551
>I counterargued

and that's where you failed, you tried to reason with a woman. Learn from this mistake anon.
>>
File: 1424487387921.gif (170 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1424487387921.gif
170 KB, 500x375
It's the only thing the Swedes have and it's what gives them their perceived 'moral superiority'.

You explain to the Swede that he is destroying his nation and he loses all semblance of identity, thus it is better to deny 'till the bitter end.
>>
>>55670821
Pretty much this, we get told how Sweden is much better than every other country and how we should be a role model to others
>>
>>55670551

The whole country has Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>55671912
>>huge influx of people that will basically be murdered
>where do you get this faggy bullshit from ?

THEY GET IT FROM "it's uhh err a ahh uhh refugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!"

refugeeeeeeeze fleeeeeeee deatthhhhhhhhhh

Yes, that's exactly where they get it, from their stupid asshole and nowhere else

So I see it's like 85% of the refugees are not war refugees at all ...

I ca hardly wait will someone gets the muzzie video where the 57 muzz nations sending them get busted giving the jihad pep rally instructions and wishing their invading nation rapin bruhs good luck before the shove offs
>>
>>55676605
>It's the only thing the Swedes have

I remember being told by liberals that Sweden was a paradise where everyone was rich and the public services were amazing and everyone was friendly and nice.

I haven't been told that in a while.
>>
File: 1446328849500.png (69 KB, 362x370) Image search: [Google]
1446328849500.png
69 KB, 362x370
They're funneling all available funds to the refugee problem. They don't want to raise taxes so the money comes from loans and cuts in the public sector.

This keeps up and the whole welfare state will collapse.
>>
>>55673550
Why does that guy look like a cult leader?
I could have spread this on the jewbook if he didn't look like a bell end, shave the neck beard and wear a suit.

>>55670551
White guilt, white people teach their children only about the horrible things white people have done.
>>
>>55674631
If I could tell from your flag what country you are from, I would move there. It sounds like paradise.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.