[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race war with whites and sand niggers. >>both races we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 501x585
Race war with whites and sand niggers.
>>both races we secretly despise
>>good time to alive as a chink
Kekekekekekekeke we take world nao.
>>
>>55670548
You nip nips will never actually fight, just buy houses and speak gibberish until there are no houses for us to live in.

At least you tribute us your women, I guess.
>>
Asians are the superior race anyways, second only to Jews. Whites who support a "race war" against Muslims don't realize that the same people are pulling the strings on both ends.
>>
File: 1447487944410.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1447487944410.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
>he bought into the race war meme
>>
>>55670742
>Asians are the superior race anyways
Not true. The world until recently has always been dominated by whites in most fields. Remember it was the east that westernized, not the other way around. Chinese are hard workers, but lack the ability to innovate and adapt that has made the white man so successful. A world that the Chinese rule is a world of sweatshops, overpopulation, pollution and very little progress as a society.

That being said, ching chongs are still hard workers, and I can at least appreciate their ability to adapt properly, hold down jobs and not mug me on my way to work like some other minorities tend to do.
>>
>>55670548

But chinks love whites.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 490x300
>>55670685
Lol white ppl trust us too much
>>you fools don't realize we are the real puppeteers.
>>
>>55671055
It would be like fighting an army of midgets with guns tbqh
>>
File: 1442101542376.jpg (264 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442101542376.jpg
264 KB, 800x800
>>55670969
>thinking that Asians are inherently inferior
>not realizing that Song China would have modernized if it hadn't been fucked by the mongols
>not realizing that the Western rise to power was a direct result of the conditions caused by the Black Plague, which randomly decided to hit Europe at the right time

Two cataclysms, one led to centuries of stagnation and the other one led to global dominance. Both were pure chance.
>>
>>55670548
Too bad, chinaman. The Jews already own the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 590x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 590x402
>>55671834
No juden controls Asia. Asia is controlled by Asians. We cannot be bribed with shekels.
>>
Uighurs have been leaving China to fight in Iraq and Syria with ISIS. There is no part of the world untouched by muslim migration.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.