[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does New Zealand get called sheepshaggers when Tasmania aka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 630x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 630x370
Why does New Zealand get called sheepshaggers when Tasmania aka Australia does it more?
>>
>>55669977
farming
nice digits by the way
>>
>>55669977
They like to think they do.

In all seriousness, we fuck the most sheep by a country mile.
>>
>>55669977
>does it more?
>admits to doing it
>>
Because Tassie is actually more concerned with fucking their relatives.

Also nice proxy, maori.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 300x450
>>55669977
See
This
>>55671267

They even fuck the black ones
>>
File: welsh_speed_dating.jpg (61 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
welsh_speed_dating.jpg
61 KB, 800x533
>>55671267

u sure about that m8?
>>
>>55671636
Welsh are the only other ethnicity that give the Kiwis a run for their money in that department
>>
I think its clear that all sides should deliver some hard data to prove their points.
>>
This is how it's done you fucking weak faggots

http://youtu.be/q_1Wk1lcWtM
>>
>>55669977
It's purely meme from long ago when we used to supply the UK with meat.
We were basically a sheep farm for the British and we did very well out of it.
Times have changed and we are now a tourist industry and the biggest dairy farm in the southern hemisphere (fonterra)
>>
>>55669977

Australians have no originality so like the criminals they are they stole an English Joke for the Welsh
>>
>>55669977
Just a joke that people take seriously. I suppose they have to have something to criticise us about.
>>
>>55671959
That wasn't actually a joke.

It came from Welshmen trying to steal sheep. If they were caught, they'd just say they were trying to fuck it. That's because the laws for stealing a sheep were fucking harsh, but punishment for fucking a sheep was a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>55672132
My great great great granddad was going to be hung for stealing a sheep in scotland, he changed his name and escaped to NZ were he became a drunk. It's a long standing family tradition.
>>
>>55669977
Fun fact: Beastiality was illegal in NZ before it was illegal in Australia.

Fun fact 2: Australia has a sheep fucking statue in Canberra, the nation's (world's) sheep fucking capital.
>>
>>55669977
A quadruple double, nice dude.

I still don't believe people screw sheep. I been around sheep, while they are cool they are dirty and stink.
>>
>>55671943
Theres literally 5 times more sheep in NZ than "humans"
>>
>>55674407
There's literally more sheep in aus than there is in NZ.
Mutton is not profitable here anymore. All suitable land goes into pasture for dairy
>>
>>55669977

because we make love to them
>>
>>55672815
>Fun fact: Beastiality was illegal in NZ before it was illegal in Australia.
They had to give the women there some kind of chance.
>>
How does a kiwi cure isomnia?

Counting his sexual partners
>>
>>55675047
Fun Fact:
The condom was first invented in New Zealand, the used the intestines of a sheep.

Australians later refined the idea by removing them from the sheep before usage.
>>
>>55672815
perhaps because there was an urgent need for reform
>>
>>55675118
A man was walking down the road in New Zealand and he saw a farmer rangling a sheep. He yells out "Are you shearing him?" and the farmer yells back "Fuck off get your own"
>>
>>55669977
Because Aussies are dim fucks and cant come up with any descent joke so its literally "Hurr duur you fuck sheep"

Iv heard it thousands of times.

Australians are dim fucks who drink too much.
>>
Aussies prefer roos because they put up more of a fight and they can reach into pouch and molest their children at the same time.
>>
Australians eat the lamb we fuck
>>
>>55675397
Pot/kettle.

>>55675512
Can confirm.
>>
They had to shut down Jamie Oliver's new restaurant in Auckland because they kept finding semen in the steak tartare.
>>
>>55675397
we may drink alot and be dim but at least we don't shag sheep
>>
File: mate.png (407 KB, 490x554) Image search: [Google]
mate.png
407 KB, 490x554
>>55675397
>>55675606
>>55672815
>>
>>55675856
>being in this much denial about the world cup
Kek
>>
>>55675938
>Winning at sportsball means your countrymen can fuck livestock
>>
>>55675938
>the world cup

you've literally never beaten us in soccer
>>
>>55676117
>implying we won't anyway
>implying your kek country won't pay us to eat the sloppy seconds
>>
>>55676191
>You
>Us
You're on the team?

>>55676243
We source our sloppy seconds locally thanks to Hansen and Katter.
>>
>>55676306
>>/sp/
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.