[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Vatican is in italy > the Pope is in Italy > Italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: civati.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
civati.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
> Vatican is in italy
> the Pope is in Italy
> Italy is the country where catholic church is stronger
> Expo2015 taking place in Milano, Italy with people from all over the world
> everyday islamic illegal immigrants land on italian coast
> nothing happens

BUT IN FRANCE THERE HAVE BEEN 2 TERRORIST ATTACKS!
>>
3-1
>>
well i guess that means youre next
>>
Italy has been irrelevant since the fall of Rome senpai
>>
>>55669206
>posting a photo of Ciwati
i wanna puke
> Expo2015 taking place in Milano, Italy with people from all over the world
it's ended 2 week ago
>>
>>55672717
He looks like Pepe.
>>
>>55669206
it's false flag, lets see what political agenda it will serve, gun control? police in peoples homes?
>>
File: pope02_2929823b.jpg (90 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pope02_2929823b.jpg
90 KB, 620x387
>>55669206
I wouldn't mind if they killed Francis desu senpai. The guy promotes the invasion of these muslims into Christendom and does nothing to convert them to the true faith, if one of them kills him it was just his own fault and a part of God's plan anyway.
>>
>>55672901
patriot act?
>>
File: 27_Moskva_Pool01.jpg (115 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
27_Moskva_Pool01.jpg
115 KB, 800x599
>>55673012
I'd rather have a pool, thanks.
>>
>>55670831
France has been irrelevant since 1712
>>
>>55669206
Why is this shocking? France treats their Arab population like shit and they have outrageous unemployment issues.

Who could possibly predict what would happen if you marginalize a group of people and leave their young men with nothing to do?
>>
>>55673361
>France treats their Arab population like shit
You got it backwards. It's the Arab population that treats France like shit.
>>
>>55673361
We do too
Italy is very far from the western standards of being politically correct
I mean fuck we had a senator that while an oppsition female senator was talking got up mimicked that she should give him a blowjob, sat back down while she was screeching and the next day basically commented
>they're still mad?
It's just that we had serious terrorism inside our contry up until the 80s
And not the cheap kebab brand terrorism
Secret services struck a deal with various organized crime groups and now we have the situation under control
>>
>>55669206
Luckily for us, they don't generally stop here. Italy is just in the way for more appetible central/northern european countries.
Eventually they'll come for us too though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.