[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to announce that my thoughts and prayers are with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: Eiffel-Tower-Paris-France[1].jpg (883 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel-Tower-Paris-France[1].jpg
883 KB, 2560x1600
I'd like to announce that my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of the Paris attacks and their families.
>>
>>55668882
THIS!
THIS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT HERE IS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!
PRAYING FIXES NOTHING, YOU DONT CARE YOU JUST PRETEND TO CARE TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK "GOOD"
>>
>>55668882
Thanks fat bro
>>
>>55670056
>2015
>praying
classic americunts
>>
My thoughts are with them too. But I don't pray. That's the root of the problem. Stupid faith and stupid beliefs. Expel those that do from civilised society. Fuck their religions.
>>
>>55668882
Thoughts and prayers with yous all too frogbros, no country deserved what happened last night
>>
>>55670056
>looking good anonymously on an anonymous imageboard
>>
Let us all take a moment and reflect on all the contributions this truly special nation has made to history. From painting, to cuisine, to literature, even architecture. The french people deserve no less than a heartfelt sacrebleu of sympathy from all of us tonight.

Sacrebleu!
>>
File: 1385647534380.gif (225 KB, 285x224) Image search: [Google]
1385647534380.gif
225 KB, 285x224
>>55668882
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
>>
>people around the world holding the victims of tragedy in their thoughts
>ease the pain of those in mourning expressing feelings of spiritual connection to their fellow man
>traditions like these are common to every single culture and go back hundreds of thousands of years
>WAIT, BUT PRAYING DOES NOTHING
>WHY DO IT IF ITS NOT SCIENTIFIC
>WHY DO PEOPLE DO ILLOGICAL THINGS LIKE FEELING? EVERYONE EXCEPT ME MUST BE STUPID

It must be frustrating having autism
>>
>>55671617
Still, fuck praying tho.
>>
there's a lot of fags on this board today

probably some semi-edgy redditors that felt more edgy than usual because of what happen in Paris
>>
File: 1442954020904.jpg (89 KB, 556x720) Image search: [Google]
1442954020904.jpg
89 KB, 556x720
>>55671617
"Help, I'm being attacked by dogs!"
"I'll hold you in my thoughts and prayers"
"But I need help!"
"Thoughts and prayers."
"You can stop this!"
"THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, SHITLORD. MY FEELINGS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM."
>>
Is thinking and praying the most you can do whilst still doing nothing at all?
>>
File: 1442138896226.jpg (218 KB, 627x500) Image search: [Google]
1442138896226.jpg
218 KB, 627x500
Europe, its been well past time, for you to gut your system of governance that controls you and leaves you at the mercy of terrorists.

Beg, borrow, steal.
Firearms
Ammunition
Weapons
Food
Gear

Dig up your Great Grandfathers rifle, Take his handgun out of its box, get his machine gun from the attic.

They are needed now, more than ever. The time is now. War has been declared against you, your family and everyone you care about. Your homes will burn, cities will lie in ruin, everything you hold dear will be taken from you.

You will die.

Everyone of you are dead men walking, you own nothing, have no homes, and have no future.

So act like it, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

They will take it all, so give them only ashes.
>>
>>55672446
nice pep talk, Braveheart
>>
>>55672207

Praying is the only realistic thing we can do to help we can't get planes and fly over ungrateful shite. You go down there with your knife license.
>>
>>55672554
Better than "prayers" and "thoughts"

The time calls for action, not of heated anger, but cold determination.
>>
File: 1433678935183.jpg (72 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1433678935183.jpg
72 KB, 680x510
>>55673289
k, well be careful what you say at middle school on Monday, you might get suspended
>>
File: NO-MORE.jpg (199 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
NO-MORE.jpg
199 KB, 600x1200
>>55668882
IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!
>>
File: crusades.jpg (69 KB, 610x374) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
69 KB, 610x374
I think it is time
>>
Naw man, just booked a ticket to turkey, what did you do today?
>>
>>55668882
Feel quite bad that this has happened yet again to France.

:/ Even though I hate you French smelly garlic lickers. But you're our smelly garlic lickers.

;_;
>>
File: Ash_Ketchum_AG.png (112 KB, 316x599) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Ketchum_AG.png
112 KB, 316x599
>>55673704

Rare flag spotted.

POKEBALL GO!
>>
>>55673801
Newfag
>>
>>55673766

iktf

I feel like france is a brother. we can make fun of him and beat him up all we like but if another cunt so much as looks at him funny I'll beat the shit out of them
>>
>>55668882
Yeah, I agree with you, OP, but when you actually state it like that you sound like a pussy.
>>
>>55673801
NEWFAG SPOTTED

Back to reddit, GO
>>
>>55674088
Actually genuinely feel bad for French people at the moment.

:/ Wish I could give one a hug. N-no homo.
>>
we have a bunch of niggers in here but at least they're not muslims so i don't need to worry about being bombed yet
>>
Why are atheists so heartless? Is there a group of people more morally bankrupt?
>>
>>55668882
praying is about the last thing I feel like doing right now.
>>
>>55671032
exactly! who the fuck does that?!
>>
It's 2015, start using likes
>>
RIP to all the victims. Jesus has called you up to sing with the angels. You're all in a better place now.
>>
ITT fedoras
>>
>>55668882
Do something positive, blow up a mosque.
>>
>>55668882
Here's my prayer :you did it with your own hands and C.Hebdo was a good warning you refused to take seriously now you can live your progressive multicultural hell, and while you do that don't forget to slander the Romanians while we laugh.
>>
>>55666666
>>
>>55668882
>>55670056
GET ACTIVE

REMOVE KEBAB

DEUS VULT
>>
File: parismuslimprayer.jpg (82 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
parismuslimprayer.jpg
82 KB, 620x372
>>55670056
>looks like their prayers of non-muslim removal and general chaos and misery have been answered
>checkmate ausbro
>>
>>55668882
Sorry France, i can't give less shit. It is all your fault and fault of your American/Saudi overlords.
Just do not fucking drag us into your upcoming wars!
>>
anyone can sit and pray to someone who may or may not be real. but what are you actually doing to help?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.