[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Muslim question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13
File: I am here for you.jpg (34 KB, 379x405) Image search: [Google]
I am here for you.jpg
34 KB, 379x405
Polacks most wise,

What is the answer to The Muslim Question?

I have many opinions but I seek guidance from you.

A friend
>>
expulsion

like iberia 1500s.
>>
Genocide
>>
>>55668859
forced assimilation in western countries or isolation in their shithole countries
>>
Line them up and shoot them in the back of the head like dogs.

the more removed the kebab, the better.
>>
>>55669110
No, stop degrading our genome
>>
>>55668859

Limit the numbers, tax the shit out of anyone who has more than 5 kids, end appeasement, assimilate them into Western countries and leave them alone in theirs.
>>
>>55668859
If there was a secular institution that worked like a church that people voluntarily went to that had a nonreligious community feel where people engaged in friendly ritualistic activity I would say up set up a shitton of them in the middle east with puppet recruiters, and set up puppet leaders to convince populi to partake in the community in that institution that taught freedom and self-reliance, otherwise just give everyone more phones so they could be exposed to different ideas. Maybe women would realize how subjugated they are there and other people could be exposed to different religions or different ideas and gradually unravel the deeply held and often dangerous and backward belief systems there.

Otherwise I have no fucking idea
>>
to continue to welcome them into our society with open arms
>>
File: 1435789763188.jpg (94 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
1435789763188.jpg
94 KB, 640x584
Crucifixion
>>
>>55668983
al-Ándalus?

>>55669029
>>55669190
Cannot not occur within this time frame.

>>55669110
What does forced assimilation consist of in your view?
>>
>>55669385
This, we must suck the penis of every swarthy son of Allah and let them enjoy the our wives and daughters as reparations for what we have done to their countries. Every unsucked Muslim penis is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>55668859

Secular nationalism.
>>
>>55668859
Certain cultures do not mix well. Hitler foresaw this a long time ago. Even churchill warned against islam when he was around.

They dont need to be nuked or killed, just moved back to their shithole country and left to kill each other while shouting god is great as they want to. Thats it. They shouldn't be among europeans
>>
>>55668859
5.56×45mm
>>
>>55669637
It is widely thought that nationalism as such is a destructive force equal to hajitypes.
>>
Abolish social benefits.
>>
>>55668859
The Final Solution obviously. As it is to the Marxist and Vampire question.
>>
>>55669604
this guy gets it
>>
>>55669385
This is the preferable choice to most. Within two generations it is said radicalism withdraws. The overculture is strong.
>>
probably not cold turkey-ing Iraq and leaving the goatfucking shia militia to guard billions of dollars of military hardware

god it's like we wanted the fucking hajji's to come and fuck the middle east
>>
>>55668859
Oh I don't know OP that seems like such a hard topic to discuss.

Hey instead let's all watch this fun video about science that's totally not related with how I feel today
https://youtu.be/rdCsbZf1_Ng?t=169
>>
>>55669931
/thread

But it can never happen because government is self propagating.
>>
>>55670395
That does not solve islamic fundamentalism in Europe. You are naive.
>>
File: 1447333944478.jpg (61 KB, 800x699) Image search: [Google]
1447333944478.jpg
61 KB, 800x699
>The Muslim Question
Reworking of The Jewish Problem
Smart. I like it. 10/10
>>
there is no answer

if you are harsh on them they chimpout

if you are nice to them they take it as a sign of weakness and also chimpout

they are like niggers except worse
>>
>>55671320
Then we have to go above and beyond "harsh".
>>
>>55668859
Answer:

You deploy the military in secret to all small towns with known Muslims of any kind, in proportion to the estimated number of Muslims there. You send out an emergency alert signal of some kind, telling residents to stay inside. Ten minutes later you drop a precision bomb on the black rock in Mecca.

Low civilian casualties, when looked at in comparison to the number of casualties that will happen if we leave this unchecked for the next 50 years.

The number of radical Muslims will increase from 25% to a much larger number- new recruits will be people with radical sympathies. Moderate Muslims who want to live will either renounce their religion or take it underground.

The problem with fighting an insurgency is that you can't tell who's an enemy combatant and who isn't.

Radical Islam isn't rational. The people at the top are cunning, but they made a mistake. They use the religion to convince their troops that what they're doing is holy. The leaders know it's bullshit, but the troops believe it with every fiber of their being. They've drunk so much of the Allah brand koolaid that if you destroyed their holiest relic, they would just immediately react out of blind fury.

Open war would break out in the streets of every nation on earth the second the news gets out. Sleepers would hit us with everything they've got, without time to rework their plans to use it against their intended targets. Except they'd be running straight into a trap.

You hold the soldiers back until you've got reports of live fire in > 50% of the cities you've reinforced, then you unleash the dogs of war and eliminate the legal enemy combatants.

Those peaceful Muslims that remained alive at the end would face the choice to either try to force their beliefs on a world where a large number of people have been directly effected by the true face of Islam, and many "normal" people have killed radicals personally, or shut the fuck up and join the 21st century.
>>
>>55673218
Obviously you'd have the military in the big cities too, but you'd really need teams in the burbs, because that's where sleepers are most likely located.
>>
>>55668859
Purge ! Purge ! Purge them all restlessmy until even the memory of it is extinguished !

Je suis Le Nemesis !
>>
Have anti radical ops conducted in areas that have such a presence. Is it that complicated?
>>
File: 1444309479671.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1444309479671.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>ANYTHING ELSE THAN IMPALING

I THOUGHT U GUYS FUCKING UNDERSTOOD
>>
>>55668859
Remove america. They are the one defending saudi arabia and qatar which are protected by america and israel.
>>
>>55673479
You have to navigate too much red tape in this PC society to do even a single op. With my solution, the only red stuff involved will be blood. As it should be.

The outbreak of a major conflict that affects small towns as well as large will also curb the SJWs and their ilk, simply because that whole bag of fuck stems from the fact that nobody has any real problems in today's society, so they have to invent them. When you've literally fought in a kill or be killed struggle to save your family and country from invaders, you're going to fucking appreciate what you've got and stop bitching about "muh triggerz."
>>
File: vlad the implier.jpg (17 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
vlad the implier.jpg
17 KB, 218x231
>>55673593
>mark EU borders with impaled muzzies
>>
>>55673710
Hell, it would even stimulate the economy by removing drains on the system and creating jobs for the massive cleanup operations that would ensue.

There would be blasted buildings all over the place to serve as constant reminders that you don't let worthless trash push you around because they hold shitty, ignorant opinions.

Hell, it would probably ignite a race war too. After 5-10 years of pure anarchic hell, the people left would vow to never let this happen again, and we'd get a much more peace oriented society.

The reason there are people who defend terrorists, communists, tyrants, and leftists, is because the vast majority of people have never personally experienced the horrors of war. They don't appreciate what they have. You make everyone on earth fight for their life, and they'll never, EVER let anyone with even a POSSIBLE CHANCE of doing anything to threaten peace again.
>>
>>55673593
>>55674050
Tfw Europe would need a legion of Vlad-tier guys to cleanse THIS fucking state of filth.
>>
This thread is hilarious, filled with impotent faggots exerting silly tantrums online. Anyone whos educated on modern history already made the choice to side with russia. I will tell you now, usa has to be dumped, they are the number one source of terrorism on this planet. You faggots are all talk. You cant walk the walk. Russians walk the walk. You amerifaggots, in your impotent rage, call for genocide this, murder that. Russia actually deals with the issue. You ameeicans have big mouths. You will still being fucked in the ass by your government. Fuck you america. You did not save europ during ww2. You sealed its fate.

Fuck nato. Fuck usa. Fuck european union.

Dump usa, go with russia.
>>
File: NO-MORE.jpg (199 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
NO-MORE.jpg
199 KB, 600x1200
>>55668859
IT'S TIME!!!!!
>>
>>55673359
No, youre a fucking kekold. Nothing will happen. You have a big mouth. You still consider israel and usa your closest ally. Only russia acts, the others funds terrorists in syria.
>>
>>55674258
GTFO, pinko faggot.

>Russia says Mohammed cartoon publication illegal

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-says-mohammed-cartoon-publication-illegal-163336088.html

>Russia moves to criminalize Holocaust denial

https://www.rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-criminalize-moves-russia-853/

You're keked just like everyone else. We would trounce your military in a heartbeat.
>>
>>55674305
>leaving israel and Mt zion.good goy
>>
>>55674258
>>55674325
Good luck having Russia do anything whilst being demonized the way it is and sanctions imposed by most western countries.

And >letting someone else handle your extermination problem
You silly m8?
>>
>>55674050
Like in the old days...
We sure knew how to put some fear in that kebab.
>>
>>55674437
Eat shit, faggot. You suck the nato cock like the homosexual you are. You have no interest in independence. You are scared by "sanctions" . Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>55674391
>pinko

Dont you have safe spaces to setup in your colleges, shaqwaena?
>>
>>55669931
KORWIN
O
R
W
I
N
>>
>>55674525
And you're a goddamn commie kek. Stop pleasuring your tiny urethra with a leatherbound copy of the commie manifesto and learn some history. Russia doesn't want to help, they want an excuse to expand their influence, viz. Ukraine. Except when they send their troops to a country, they're never going to leave, unlike America.

>>55674585
I personally campaign and speak out against the SJW/PC movement frequently in real life. I don't hide behind my computer to do it.
>>
>>55674525
>frenchie
>calling anyone else a faggot
Lol, dude, muslims JUST killed hundreds in your country, and you are crying on a chinese cartoon imageboard instead of killing them.
>>
>>55674796
This. Seriously, 3u8A69ab, you're a fucking frog, and a disgrace to your nation. you don't deserve to call yourself a Frenchman. You're lower than a dog.

Latviabro, you're spot on.
>>
Castration, mutilation, gibbeting, expulsion, evaporation.
>>
>>55674993
He thinks that I hate Russians or something, I don't, I'm just saying what's factual, Russia has a strong military but they can't intervene for your silly muslim-inviting arse.
>>
>>55675204
>russia cant interevene

The west was spreading the disinformation that airstrikes doesnt work in syria. Russia proved western cockroaches wrong.

You are a massive faggot. Go suck thz circumcized dick of america and israel, you nato bitch.
>>
>>55674796
He's still shocked from what happened, Latvia. It's okay. Give him some time to heal.
>>
>>55669866
7.62 X 51mm. Old school belt fed is the way to go for this kind of mop up. Or in crowded neighborhoods you don't want to melt so M-134 Gatling. When you absolutely have to kill everyone in the village.
>>
>>55675305
Did I ever say that you silly frog fucking faggot?
You're the one sucking the US/NATO cock, it's not my country that's getting genocided right now.
>>
File: tacticool insertion.jpg (119 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
tacticool insertion.jpg
119 KB, 960x639
>>55674201
>implying
>>
>>55674993
You are a retard. Its like you didnt listeb to trump.

Saudia arabia and qatar finances extremism in the eu and middle east. They are protected by israel and the usa. The usa and the eu finance moderate extremists in syria.

Eat shit daggot. I bet youd vote for jeb or rubio. Fucking faggot.

The solution is with putin. Whether you nato cunts like it or not.
>>
>>55675369
Or it could be proxy.
>>
>>55675374
You support nato and the usa. You are railing against me for puting the blame where it lies.
>>
>>55675343
Eat shit faggot. France should dump the usa. The usa is a liability.

Fuck nato. Fuck the usa. Fuck your shit you faggot. You didnt even listen to trump. Youre probably going to vote for this fiorina cunt.
>>
>>55675434
>>55675497
>>55675582
Pfhahaha, holy shit, you're so upset man.
I suggest you calm down before you get put down by achmed for being too uppity.
>>
>>55674796
You are a retard. Russia is bomb them to ashes in syria. Im telling you its the sution. Youre telling me im doing nothing. You are a retard.
>>
>>55675582
Woah, there. No need to go batshit. Sorry for your losses.
>>
>>55675632
Eat shit, faggot. Go suck the nato dick.

Talked to people. Convinced them all russia is the solution and that we should dump america. The idea is growing.
>>
Put them all in a country that can handle them.

Allahmania 2016
>>
>>55675434
I'm an open and vocal Trump supporter.

Let me remind you that you'd be speaking German right now if it wasn't for us. Not just military support but hardware.

>>55675582
> vote for this fiorina cunt.

practically nobody even knows who she is. I think you just googled "american presidential candidates" and are posting the names other than Trump because you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

>>55675649
I literally advocated blowing up the black rock and starting a theocide in an earlier post.

You should probably just quit before the hole you're in gets any bigger.
>>
>>55675680
Eat shit faggot. America has to fucking perish. I know youre not going to vote trump, he wants to befriend russia and putin. I know youre a crazed bitch who wants another cold war with russia.

The only salvation for usa is trump. This will not happen.
>>
>>55668859
zero tolerance
>>
>>55675777
Why would I want war? That's just a waste of time and energy. Silly Frenchie, go take a nap. You'll feel a lot better after a good rest.
>>
>>55675893
He's probably awake in fear of being massacred like his brothers were, a reasonable concern :^)
>>
>>55675738
>speaking germam

Wheres the problem? Oh wait, youre another amerifaggot cunt who thinks "he" saved europe. America didnt. The wrong guys won the ww2.

I can tell youre a retard.
>>
>>55675957
I suppose so, yeah. But surely that's taken a lot of energy out of him.
>>
File: money-world-orig.jpg (2 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
money-world-orig.jpg
2 MB, 2121x1414
Control the bread.
>>
>>55675738
The world can see what usa does and doesnt do. The future is with russia. Eat shit faggot
>>
nuclear warfare and extermination camps
>>
>>55675893
>>55675957
Eat shit. You are retards. Russia already put usa in the corner. They asked two times the usa to fight isis. Lets see what the usa will say the second time.
>>
>>55676233
Y u so mad doe?
>>
>>55676436
Because of americas bullshit, and retarded faggots like you. Whether you like it or not, russia will fic the problems created by the usa
>>
>>55668859
Internment, exactly as was done with Germans and Italians in the uk at the outbreak of ww2
>>
File: ha.gif (77 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ha.gif
77 KB, 480x270
>>55676520
I don't think shitting your opinions out in a thread on the internet is really going to change anything, France-kun.
Sorry to break it to you, but Russia really doesn't care.
>>
>>55669729
>Hitler foresaw this a long time ag

He was a mudsIime c u c k
>>
File: 1442685020938.jpg (32 KB, 425x275) Image search: [Google]
1442685020938.jpg
32 KB, 425x275
There is no solution
>>
Do not speak about islam or muslims just call it Abrahamism. Jews, Christians and Muslims it is literally the same. Abrahamism is a narcissistic cult in which people only worship themselves. It has created venomous offspring such a democracy and atheism. Boycott abrahamism.
>>
>>55668859

Nice bait. But a clueless slave takes anything. So here we go:

I do not know. But instead of drone killing I would talk with them. I do not mean interrogate but send a friendly guy to blend with them and try to understand why they have incentives to kill themselves. Money and sex are not the only incentives, mind you [angry already?]

I guess they answer is simple: they want to live their way and/or they see the West as Satan itself, demoralized, threatening etc.

The West could become somewhat more moral, in the traditional sense but you wooden lisen.

This would pacify them since it is easy to convince a fanatic to bomb a rock concert than a procession. But people would rather die than give up their lifestyle.

Also you can infiltrate Islamic societies, increase eavesdropping etc but it looks like communism fighting with wasting resources, frankly.

Don't be angry at me. I just try to be helpful in my naive way.
>>
>>55677655
My English is so bad it makes me cry.
>>
>>55677769
Don't worry about it. Your English is all right m8.
>>
>>55676761
Its hilarious because its the thing youre doing. Im already turning people to anti americanism and pro russianism
>>
>>55668859
Forget about muslims for a moment, kill your politicians. They let them in on purpose.
>>
>>55677769
Polandbro your English is awesome for someone who doesn't speak it as a native.
>>
>>55677769
reads almost 100% fine apart from a few tiny mistakes
>>
>>55671237
But this time Germany is filled with freedom, kindness and refugees, so they cannot into muslimcaust
>>
>>55677955
Sure, I'm stating my opinions, but I don't care if you listen to them or not.
Have fun with your delusions.
>>
>>55669511
>forced assimilation
I reckon it means the total adoption of your new homeland's culture

Which should be fucking obvious, don't give me bullshit that culture isn't geographically bound you want to eat shit with your fingers, shit in the streets or pray to your imaginary friends you go to where your clubhouses with mates are and NOT build new ones, because that's just intolerant
>>
>>55678288
We should absolutely have the right to freedom from association. Well said.
>>
>>55678187
>russia is doing nothing against terrorists!
>us americans are your salvation!

This is how deluded you are.
>>
>>55678642
'Kay, hopefully you calm down later. Gonna sleep now. Have a nice day, Frenchbro. Stay safe.
>>
>>55678797
>calm down

I am calm. Im done with the usa. Younare protestant dogs.
>>
File: beluga.jpg (150 KB, 796x878) Image search: [Google]
beluga.jpg
150 KB, 796x878
Beheading for maximum irony.
>>
>>55677236
fug :D
>>
>>55675777
>checked
>>
>>55673218
>mfw this is actually a good plan
>>
>>55674305

Pretty sure most terrorists in France come from North Africa you imbecile
>>
>>55668859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55681031
This video has fundamentally changed my opinions on this.

Islam is objectively evil, and will eliminate us if we do not take a stand. Today was the beginning of WWIII. A WWIII in which everyone will be a target and a combatant. Humanity is going to kill off a large portion of itself very soon.

Mark my words.

I'd rather be called a racist and live than stand by while western culture is systematically eliminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.