[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All men are rapists >That's not true, fucking SJW's,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 27
>All men are rapists
>That's not true, fucking SJW's, stop generalizing

>ALL MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT PEOPLE FROM TERRORIST CELLS THAT WILL SHOOT YOU UP WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE. DEPORT THEM! BURN THEM ALL DOWN! REEEEEEEEEEE!

What's up with this hypocrisy, /pol/?
>>
This. Plus the percent of Muslims who are terrorists are much lower than the percent of men who are rapists.
>>
Not to mention:

>IF FRENCH HAD GUNS THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES! (Please disregard the fact that even after these shootings, the percentage of deaths caused by guns continue to be a thousand times bigger in the USA than in France)

Kekservatives, when will they learn?
>>
>>55668787
Source nigger
>>
>>55668730
>implying isis is muslim
>>
There's no guide to being male that requires you to be a rapist.
>>
>>55668730
>even acknowledging marxist college students
you have already lost
>>
>>55668852
>>55668836
>>55668831
>>55668787
>>55668730
>all men are rapists
normal people don't say this
>>
The solution is in increasing your defense and in fucking keeping your attacks on ISIS to annihilate those motherfuckers or make them irrelevant like Al-Qaeda
>>
>quran literally says to convert or kill non-believers
muslims are violent, moderates are just domesticated animals
>>
>>55668730
>be a rapist, rape 1 person
>be a muslim bomber, kill 100 and convert 100 more bombers
>>
>>55668730
tbqh, even if not all Muslims are extremists, they should still be all wiped out as a precaution and their countries colonized by the West
>>
>>55668787
that's impossible.
>>
>>55668730
The fact is that Islam is a vile worthless ideology that belongs in history. Anything accomplished where Islam was present was despite of its presence and not because of it. Unless fucking little girls and shit is your thing.
>>
>>55668730
If it was possible to exterminate men without exterminating humanity, it would be a fine option.
>>
>all whites should feel shame for what they've done to blacks centuries ago
>you can't blame all muslims for the few that are terrorists that racist!

explain this libkucks
>>
File: 29dbc642fe14b0d42127ce3418c8797a.png (458 KB, 1200x1550) Image search: [Google]
29dbc642fe14b0d42127ce3418c8797a.png
458 KB, 1200x1550
Not all Japanese are pedophiles!
>>
>>55668730
A majority ofen do not support rape.
Whereas a majority of Muslims do support draconian principals, and are obviously turning a blind eye to the atrocities committed in the name if their beliefs. When they start self regulating, I'll stop hatinging all.
>>
>>55668890
>Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel (1 Peter 2:18)

So I guess we should deport all Christians as well, since their guide tells them they need to own slaves :^)

And this is honest to god one of the least damning things I found in the bible
>>
>>55668730
Not all muslims are terrorists.

Imagine a bowl of M&Ms. 10% of them a poisoned.

Go ahead. Take a handful of M&Ms. After all, not every M&M is poisoned.

/I read far too much Kotaku
//And far too much FARK
>>
>>55668787
Sauce that .
You'd be surprised how wrong you are.
>>
>islam has nothing to do with terrorism

kek
>>
>>55669231
Very good example
>>
>>55668941
>>quran literally says to convert or kill non-believers

no it doesn't. it says the opposite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256
>>
>>55669231
Now apply this to humanity

Imagine a bowl of M&M's. 15% of them are poisoned.

Go ahead. Take a handful of M&Ms. After all, not every M&M is poisoned.

I think the lesson here is clear: Deport everyone.
>>
>>55668911
Radical feminism is the new norm, so yeah normal people do say that.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 627x663
>>55668730
They aren't all terrorists, but many of them show extremist or outdated views which are incompatible with 1st world culture. 1st world/ white countries are getting hit with crime, weakening economies, and social problems because of this. Therefore, it's sensible to target the uniting factor in terrorism, which is Islam.
>>
>>55669161

it's less about what the book says and more about how it's interpreted by the followers.

A large percentage of Muslims think the death penalty is appropriate for renouncing Islam.

Ideologies with such prevalence of extremist behavior have no place in western society.
>>
>>55669161
That doesn't say to own slaves.
Also, the church doesn't take the bible literally for fucking ages.
>>
>>55668730

Islam is a choice. Your gender is not.
>>
>>55668730
"NOT ALL" is an euphemism for "MOST"
>>
>>55669445
I think the point is that not every Muslim takes the Quran literally either.
>>
>>55669427
what is this research that asked all muslims about these questions?

i don't remember being asked any of these questions by anyone.
>>
>>55669161
>historical context
>biblical context
Both free men and slaves were equal in Christ. Don't you need to go suck off your Buddha statue now?
>>
>>55668730

Wake up and realize that Islam is at war with the world. It will never stop. It can't be reasoned with. Giving peace a chance will never work. The only goal of Islam is either to convert or destroy. There is no middle ground.

The moderate and liberal Muslims are deceived. The fundamentalists are the true face of Islam.

You cannot go to bed with a viper and then act surprised when it bites you.

The entire world needs to unite against the evil of Islam. This means Jews, Nazis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans and more. ALL OF US must unite. There can be no more division. All of our petty differences must be put aside.

This is truly the last crusade, and if we fail our descendants will be slaves to the evil religion of Islam.

We cannot fail. This is the great war of our lifetime.
>>
>>55668787

That's only true because there are so many Muslim men.
>>
>>55669437
I don't deny that there's a larger percentage of muslims that are terrorists than any other religion, that much we all know and is evident.

But to try to deport/murder each and everyone of them is fucking absurd.
>>
>>55668730
Overwhelming majority of Muslims support terrorism in spirit, if not in fact.

Hell, even the non-Muslim apologists are showing no sympathy at all for the dead and are just focusing on defending their pet savages.
>>
>>55669257
Wow
>>
>>55668730
Muslims didnt build the greatest civilization on earth
>>
>>55669530
Is this pasta?
>>
fuck you. Where are the imams condemning these people? Why aren't they being posthumously excommunicated. Why does the Muslim community stay quiet AGAIN after such a tragedy? This is my tipping point, I went full red pill on my friends when I heard lastnight. This is too close to home. FUCK ISLAM
>>
File: APPLES BTFO.jpg (551 KB, 1999x2254) Image search: [Google]
APPLES BTFO.jpg
551 KB, 1999x2254
>>55668730
>men
>an extremely broad group with different upbringing, education, family life, morals and surroundings
>islam
>a religion that dictates all of those things and creates violent zealots.
Yeah OP, totally the fucking same.
>>
>>55669339
Yet most Muslims support death penalty for apostates. Fuck off.
>>
>>55669491
They do take it more literally than Christians though. Sharia law is a thing.
>>
>>55669257
>islam has nothing to do with terrorism
your pic just proves that fact. if islam was truly a terrorist religion, then terrorist acts and suicide bombings should have been practiced for thousands of years

notice how there was no islamic terrorism before 1980s
>>
>>55669504
Obviously they don't asked every Muslim that would be impractical. Instead they ask a subset of the population, the idea is that the sample should allow you to infer what the population looks like. It's a standard technique and it works.
>>
>>55668730
Go ahead and import lots of muslims into Japan, then. They're not ALL bad. What could go wrong?
>>
>>55669656
> Why does the Muslim community stay quiet AGAIN after such a tragedy?

are you dumb? countless of imams, muslim religious leaders, and average muslims all over the world condemned the attacks.
>>
>Men
>A gender

>Muslims
>A religion with a set of ideals that advocates conquest and violence

False equivalence.
>>
>>55668831
Two thirds of gun deaths are suicide you stupid libshit gook
>>
File: removekebab.jpg (106 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
removekebab.jpg
106 KB, 500x571
>all this turk damage control itt

You need to be removed.
>>
>>55669880
He's in /pol/, dude. All he hears is what this echo-chamber wants him to hear.
>>
>>55669795
> "suicide bombings"
> "should have been practiced for thousands of years"

Mfw
>>
>>55669880

Absolute nonsense, 95% of Muslims stay quiet and condone this attack in the name of allah
>>
>>55669504
Not sure if I'll be able to find the original article that pic came from, but what I think is most likely that that interviewed Muslims around the world, then scaled the results to the general Muslim population.

Their site: http://www.pewresearch.org

There was a more recent survey on Muslims they did, its results are in more detail.
>>
>>55668730
Why don't you just reverse that OP?

SJW
>"Obviously not all men are rapists but it's a high enough proportion that it can be generalized men are the problem"
>"OMG IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT EVERY TERRORIST ATTACK ARE BY MUSLIMS AS LONG AS SOME ARE PEACEFUL YOU CAN'T GENERALISE!!!
>>
>>55669805
>Instead they ask a subset of the population, the idea is that the sample should allow you to infer what the population looks like. I

But not all muslims are the same? Religious interpritation of Islam depends entirely on where you are from, Iran, Iraq, Saudi etc, all are different.

I mean, you might as well make a research poll in ISIS territory, and claim that percentage wise all muslims want to burn people alive.
>>
>>55669880
>condemn
as stated below, the peaceful majority was irrelevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA
>>
>>55669953
You are also in /pol/. I guess that applies to you as well.
>>
>>55668730
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims
>inb4 muh white school shooters
There's no actual ideaology behind school shooting except for getting back at Chad/Stacey (which is kind of understandable t.b.h
>>
File: 1419007120335.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1419007120335.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>55668730
Nobody said that you pedo english teacher. We just don't want to risk having any terrorist even if indeed they are an extreme minority and that would mean we should deport any ethnic(not muslims also) arabs out of Europe.
>>
>>55669596

i never said that should happen.

but you also have to understand that the Islamic state effectively declared war on France today. This isn't a highly visible, unified army they're fighting. It's militants dressed as civilians who hide among their own until it's time to strike. Innocent people will likely die, but you can't blame France for that.
>>
>>55668730
Men are a gender you are born with

Muslim is a religion you choose

You lose faggot
>>
>>55670011
You reversed it and both the statements continue to sound stupid so I guess you proved OP's point?
>>
men created this society where rape happens so rarely as to be negligible whereas islam is an ideology that condones violence and murder.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
Men and women have been living alongside each other literally everywhere on earth since before recorded history.
>>
>>55670006
>95% of Muslims stay quiet and condone this attack

How do you know? Why 95% and not 99%?

Just search the news, hell even twitter, and you'll find countless muslims condoning the attacks

>>55669953
He's obviously dumb, I just like arguing with these people. Their opinions are never backed up and it's funny seeing them do their mental gymnastics just to justify their hatred
>>
>>55670130
>Islamic state
ISIS declared war on France, and to be honest France declared war on them first. They've been airbombing them for their despicable acts.

I'm not defending ISIS, I'm just clarifying. This is not about a war on Arabs, it's about a war on ISIS
>>
>>55668730
0/10 bait.

we're not saying all of them are, we're saying a very large percentage of them are, well over 50%.
>>
>>55668831
France: 66 mil
USA: 319 mil

Let's see those comparisons, chump.
>>
>>55670034
What do you want the average muslim to do? Is he supposed to stop working and just go to war, and probably die, because some black woman in America says that it's not enough to condemn terrorist attacks?
>>
>>55668730
Slide thread

Sage this cancer
>>
>>55668730
expect all men don't follow a holy book of raping
>>
>>55670237

ISIS better lube up. They're about to get long dicked by America and friends.
>>
>>55668730
/pol/ always loved to move that goalpost.
With that being said, muslims are up to no good.
>>
>>55670316
Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop
France: 0.06
United States: 2.97

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/jul/22/gun-homicides-ownership-world-list
>>
File: Taqiyya.png (401 KB, 590x326) Image search: [Google]
Taqiyya.png
401 KB, 590x326
>>55669880
>Implying they can be trusted.
>>
File: data.png (134 KB, 806x708) Image search: [Google]
data.png
134 KB, 806x708
>>55670027
>Religious interpritation of Islam depends entirely on where you are from

Which is part of the reason why the actual study was split up into different countries, pic related is an example.
>>
File: 8129749.jpg (57 KB, 579x304) Image search: [Google]
8129749.jpg
57 KB, 579x304
>>55668831

There you go.
>>
>>55670027
>But not all muslims are the same?
Yeah, and the poll clearly showed that. There's still a very large amount of Muslims that have horrible views that are not compatible with the west.
>>
>>55670446
Without a doubt.
>>
>>55670476
Taqqiya is a shia doctrine. Most muslims aren't shia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
>>
>>55670168
What you're saying is true, but a lot of people and right wingers in general are currently on edge due to what's been happening with Islam in the last few years. Anti Islam sentiment will always exist as long as radical Islam does, and currently it seems to be thriving. So people are tense because they want to be safe and reassured.
>>
>>55670526
That's nice, but it does not change the fact that percentage wise, there are considerably less gun related homicides in France, even after all these shootings, than in the United States. And it does not just apply to France. It applies to every country with gun control laws.
>>
>>55670544
How is "wife must obey husband" not compatible with the west?
>>
>>55669368
Exactly.
Deport everyone who isn't part of the ethnic majority.
>>
What percentage of muslims are extremists?
>>
>>55668730
all muslims ARE rapists

checkm8 dumblr
>>
I know Muslims who are decent people, but it still doesn't change that their religion is always going to be a cancer on any country that is essentially ideologically opposed to them.
>>
>>55670649
Why not everyone? Are you implying ethnic majorities don't have their poisoned M&M's too?
>>
>>55670631
Stop looking at gun related homicides and just look at homicides.
If you compare murder rates the US is pretty normal if you ignore the nigger and spic infested areas.
>>
>update
>men from separate locations in Paris began systematically raping everything in sight
>over 150 women violated in every orifice
>"it was crazy! these dudes just came out and started fucking every woman they saw!"
>police mobilized to stop the rampant raping
>mass triggering
>twitter aflame as people everywhere decry rape culture inherent in western society
>#notallmen say men everywhere
>>
>>55670499
He's a dumb fuck apologist. Don't even bother.

It's funny how the most religious Muslims are the most batshit insane.
>>
>>55668730

Here's one you might have heard your SJW buddies say...

>False equivalence is false.
>>
>>55670552
"Sunni jurisprudence does not use the term taqiyya,[32] yet it is de facto practiced as such according to Islamic law against sinners."

From your source.
>>
>>55670733
Of course.
But there's a difference between eating a single dose of poison then 30.
>>
>>55668730
>hypocrisy
The whole point of a religion is for everyone to be on the same page, there is 1 holy text and it HAS to be followed, or else you aren't really part of the religion. The Quran calls for the killing of infidels, it's part of Islam, and everyone who follows Islam is suppose to at the very least support it. If you don't support it there is no point in claiming to be a Muslim.

Men are all individuals, they have their own brain and do what they want.

What are fuckers so fucking stupid? What's with all these retarded false equivalencies?
>>
>>55668730

Because the first one is not true but the second one is.
>>
>>55668730
This is not a common opinion on /pol/.
What is a common opinion is that Islan lends itself to violence better than any present religion and it is currently being used tonsponsor a number ofnacts of violence.
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/01/64-percent-of-muslims-in-egypt-and-pakistan-support-the-death-penalty-for-leaving-islam/

Fuck Islam.
>>
>>55668730
Reported to Based Abe so he deports you to the bottom of the ocean
>>
>>55668730
False equivalency - I'll try to explain so that even you an understand.

Muslims follow the quaran and the example set by Muhammed.
>Men have no such book or ultimate role model.

Muslims: The statistics show that a large proportion of them are in favour of 'extreme' islamic practices.
>Men: Statistics show that only a tiny fraction of a percent are in favour of rape.

So, you can see that when feminist say 'all men are rapists' the observable facts and empirical evidence doesn't support that assertion. On the other hand, there is a large, and growing, list of terror atrocities carried out by muslims. As well as research that shows how muslims actually support such action. Finally, they have a holy book that compels then to do such acts and to have disdain for those that are not muslims.
>>
>>55668730
>What's up with this hypocrisy
stupidity, that's what it is
>>
>>55670778
France's rate is 1.0, USA's rate is 3.8
>>
>>55668730
Another government-appointed shitposter?
The Qu'ran, unlike the Bible, is the infallible word of Allah, you cannot be a Muslim and not adhere to every single word of it. It is written in Qu'ran that all unbelievers are enemies of Allah and shall be fought and brutally murdered whereever they may hide. A Muslim that does not follow these commands shall too be an enemy of Allah and will suffer in hell.
>>
>>55668730

Muslim is not a race, it's a religion, and their culture is at the same level right now as medieval Christians.

All medieval Christians were violent people who wanted to see blasphermers killed
>>
>>55670834
Actually, the whole point of the analogy is that it doesn't matter how diminutive the amount of M&M's may be. If you have a bag of M&M's and you know at least one of them is poisoned, you ain't eating any in the bag.
>>
>>55670827
Taqiya in the shia view is completely different from sunni view. In shiism, taqqiya is a part of faith because they were historically surrounded by sunnis, so they had to lie about their religion. That's how they preserved it.

In sunni view on the other hand, it is permitted under very limited circumstances, ie when you are about to be killed or forced to renounce your faith. In every religion there is a similar concept, for example Maimondes' conversion to Islam and the famous Epistle to the Yemenite Jews
>>
File: image.png (100 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 640x960
>>55670668
Well, more than I was expecting

Remember that these are American Muslims...
>>
>>55669427
the ironic thing is that if you replaced islam with christianity/white culture, 99% of /pol/ would agree with all of those statements
>>
File: 1407407919655.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1407407919655.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>>55668787
>the percent of Muslims who are terrorists are much lower than the percent of men who are rapists.

muslims are only 1/7 of the overall human population, so you cant statistically compare them to the overall amount of human rapists
Muslims are only around 1/7th of the planet's population.

If you multiply the number of Muslim terrorists by 7, you'll find it matches the number of human rapists
>>
>>55668730
Dude, you're on an imageboard filled with 15 year olds and spergy 30-somethings with the mentality of 15 year olds. What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>55671134
Sunni scum
>>
>>55668730
All men that are not rapists want to see rapists killed, emasculated or rotting in jail.

All muslims that are no killing whites are promoting tolerance toward the breeding ground of the ones that does.

See the difference?
>>
>>55670049
Serious question. Why does the Jew media have such an agenda to protect Islam from criticism? If the west is destroyed, you guys are fucked too.
>>
File: Ohlarw7-2.png (30 KB, 420x639) Image search: [Google]
Ohlarw7-2.png
30 KB, 420x639
>>55668730
Like 1/3 of muslims at least are extremists, rapists probably don't make up more than 5% of men tops.
>>
A LITERAL QUOTE FROM THE QURAN:

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

(It's actually from the Bible, why aren't we deporting every Christian?)
>>
>>55671134
Despite what's going on in this thread, thank you for sticking around and taking the time to express your views regarding Islam, I find them interesting.
>>
>>55668730
Rape is simply having sex.
According to feminists, often not even that.
To compare rape to murder is typical feminist bullshit. But to stay with that horrible comparison: Nobody is demanding or arguing to increase the percentage of men, there is no "female" country that opens its borders and lets millions or men in and there would be no risk of men replacing women, which would threaten the existence of women not only on an individual basis. There are no male organizations that openly advocate rape, that bring whole countries under their rule to instate "rape law", that celebrate each rape in the world by dancing in the streets.
Also, only very few demand to burn all muslims, most would be fine to just keep them in their countries.
>>
>>55671053
Truly, cultural heterogeneity is a curse
>>
>>55671671
Because Christians stopprd doing that shit centuries ago, retard.
>>
>>55671909
People are arguing that Muslims should be deported because the book that is about their religion condones murder of infidels

This argument is shitty, because the exact same applies to Christians
>>
>>55672004
>>55671662
OP you got BTFO by me, why no attempt at a rebuttal?
>>
>>55668730
Assuming that all the members of a precise cultural movement have similar behavioral traits makes more sense than assuming all people born with an Y chromosome are rapists.

They are both fundamentally wrong but as a generalization it makes more sense.
>>
If you look at the numbers, the biggest victims of Islamic extremism are Muslims.

I honestly think the West and moderate Muslims are natural allies in defeating the Jihadis.
>>
>>55669035
>>
>>55672004
The difference is that there are Muslims who act on what's written in it. You don't normally see or hear about Christians demanding people convert, stop insulting Christianity, or perform terrorist attacks in the name of Christ.
>>
>>55671662
>>55672083
It tells me that Muslim is a more violent religion than others, but over half the muslims in that survey refuse the notion that suicide bombing is ever alright.

So I'm not sure what your point is. You okay with deporting everyone from a religion because about a 1/3 of that religion is okay with murder? What happened to personal responsibility?
>>
>>55669437
Or in any society
>>
>>55672399
We should have dropped more of those a bombs.
>>
>>55672399
But a 1/3rd of muslims aren't okay with murder. So yes.
>>
>>55669530
WW3: AGAINST ISLAM
>>
>>55672399
I doubt even 1% of American Christians think suicide bombing civilians in the name of Jesus is ever okay.
>>
>>55672399
I mean, seriously, half of them think suicide bombing is okay and you're still defending them? How retarded are you?
>>
File: niiiice.gif (1 MB, 287x206) Image search: [Google]
niiiice.gif
1 MB, 287x206
>>55670964
>>
File: 1444462233547.gif (4 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1444462233547.gif
4 MB, 320x180
>>55668730
Gookistan, no!
>>
>>55672702
OP getting BTFO over and over

fucking muslim apologist scum. go enable more terrorist attacks you gook shit
>>
>>55672399
Okay, your logic is kind of off here. If there are 1/3 people of a certain belief who condone extremism, it is probably our leaders fault for allowing this ideology to propagate in the country. Only a small % of Germans supported the Nazi party initially. Only a % of people can make a huge difference. 1/3 is a crap ton and most certainly should not be taken lightly.
>>
>>55672399
enabling a religion, where 1/3 of the people is okay with murder? i wish you a lot of migrants then you fucking slant eyed piece of shit
>>
>>55671671
because of the new testament supersedes the Jewish old testament.

Also, because Christ actually preached forgiveness, meekness, compassion and tolerance for those that left religion. Even for those that are your enemy.

This is partially the reason why we don't just round up all muslims and get rid of them - the Christian values that have served our civilisation so well are being exploited by a backwards death cult.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>55673033
Wir haben es nicht gewusst.
>>
>>55668852

man I pity you honestly. I'm not even going to make an effort to explain myself. you are a sad excuse for a human being though
>>
File: 1445099576858.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1445099576858.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>55673276
yeah, the crusades were soo sparing and meek against muslims. delusion much?
>>
>>55669339

bi siktir git amk. ülkenin amına koydunuz.
>>
File: S51IYbk.jpg (28 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
S51IYbk.jpg
28 KB, 300x450
>>55673385
+1 /pol/ cred for Hungary
>>
>>55673385
Funnily western christians have evolved over a few decades.
Can't say the say for other religions though...
>>
>>55671205
Wife should obey husband I see /pol/ agreeing with, the rest of them stand in contradiction to white/Christian culture though.
>>
>>55673533
But anon, we shouldn't have! Can you imagine that if we hadn't, the Pope would announce today morning to rally another holy crusade? It would sate my bloodthirst more than some elite-class politicians telling me they're sorry on TV. "pray of paris" posts on social media, wow....that really helps
>>
>>55673840
Won't you be praying?
>>
>>55669795
What are crusades?
>>
>>55668730
>>55668787
>>55668831
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?
>>
>>55673982
you missed my point, pothead
>>
File: 1444695546111.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1444695546111.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>55669504
>shitskin mudslime on the rag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
>>
>>55670027
That's what a SUBSET asks for, a certain population with as many different demographics of Islam that they can poll.

Though I would love to see a source for these particular numbers.
>>
>>55670467
Good point but please tell me the average rate of homocide of white usa and france
since they are both white.

When weapons are legal people will rather choose it as a weapon of murder rather than a knife. So please tell me the total amount of murders done by ehite usa and france. Niggers commit to much crimr so they uck up the statistics.
>>
>>55673385
The crusades is not a book in the Bible.

Jesus was not in the crusades.

The crusades were Christians defending what they saw as Christian territory from Muslim invaders.

>They were not acting on the messages taught in the Bible by Jesus.
>Muslim aggression galvanized Christian brotherhood and identity

Will history repeat itself?
>>
People who come from bad places become bad people.
America is a totally fine place - rape hysteria is over hyped
Middle East is a shithole - majority of Muslims believe in backwards Sharia bullshit

And the number of rapists among Muslims is catastrophically higher. They have a literal rape culture.
>>
File: PEW.png (132 KB, 696x776) Image search: [Google]
PEW.png
132 KB, 696x776
dumping some data that seems pretty relevant
forgot I had these saved
>>
File: PEW1.png (114 KB, 699x766) Image search: [Google]
PEW1.png
114 KB, 699x766
>>55676874
>>
File: PEW6.png (143 KB, 603x748) Image search: [Google]
PEW6.png
143 KB, 603x748
>>55676916
>>
>>55668730

> Being Muslim means believing Koran
> Koran openly calls for death of non muslims

That must be too hard for you to grasp
>>
File: PEW4.png (130 KB, 626x701) Image search: [Google]
PEW4.png
130 KB, 626x701
I kekd heartily when I came to this part of the study
taqiyya in progress
>>
>>55668730
You can't avoid having men in your country.
You can and should keep Muslims out of it. See >>55668941
>>
in the quran it says to kill anyone who is not muslim and and only spare those who are willing to convert

pretty much the reason why most terrorists are muslims
any other questions?
>>
>>55668730
All men don't adhere to a religion which literally commands its followers to murder all unbelievers
>>
File: Moderate muslims.jpg (3 MB, 2504x4250) Image search: [Google]
Moderate muslims.jpg
3 MB, 2504x4250
>>55668730
>>55668831
What's up with moderate muslims?
>>
>>55674500
>homocide
>ehite
>crimr
>uck
Always double-check your post before posting.
>>
File: 1437953646755.jpg (43 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1437953646755.jpg
43 KB, 403x403
>>55677331

Why would you have a median %? Why not just the actual percentage? What is it a median between?
>>
>>55668730
As much as I want to agree with you, OP, you're comparing apples with oranges.
The basic instinct supposedly hardcoded in XY genes is not the same debate as the teachings of a middle-ages dogma.
>>
>>55668730

favoring radical islamic views isnt the same as being an active gunman/bomber. false equivalency
>>
>>55670827
HAHAHA GET BTFO >>55670552
>>
>>55668730

>51% of US muslims want sharia law in the USA
>http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/51-of-u-s-muslims-want-sharia-60-of-young-muslims-more-loyal-to-islam-than-to-u-s

now show me a poll showing 51% of men want to legalize rape..
>>
>>55676874
>>55679049
aaaay
>>
File: profbook.jpg (44 KB, 382x523) Image search: [Google]
profbook.jpg
44 KB, 382x523
>>55668730
There isn't a "Man's guide" that all man follow and believe is the rightful word of the creator that tell man to rape, infiltrate countries to promote rape, rape everyone who doesn't believe in the "man's guide" and engage in "rapeqiyya", AKA lying and saying you are a moderate rapist, but believe that the "Raperia Law" should be the law of the land.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.