[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I did something horrible. I'm half black and half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
Guys, I did something horrible. I'm half black and half italian, and I did the unthinkable. I don't know wtf I was thinking, but I went on a date with a Greek woman, and we got along real well. I don't know how to say this, but if this keeps up at this rate, we will end up having sex. I wanted to ask you, White Men, if this was ok, as I know you are against race mixing and perhaps you can help. I really don't want to be a coon or defile the White race, but this Greek woman is really nice to me and I don't even know how I would be able to let her down gently without her knowing the reason why.

I'd just like to say that I am sorry White Man.
>>
>>55668703
"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
>>
>>55668703
You can have her bro
>>
Tell her to pay denbts hue hue hue
>>
>>55668827
But I don't understand, she's a white woman, isn't this wrong?
>>
>>55668751
>A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century
During the debate on a civil-rights bill in Congress in June 1957, Mississippi Congressman Thomas G. Abernathy read the above statement, taken from a book entitled A Racial Program of the Twentieth Century, allegedly written by Israel Cohen, a leading British Communist, and published in 1912. In August 1958, however, New York's Congressman Abraham J Multer challenged the authenticity of the quotation. Among other things, he pointed out that there was no Communist Party in Britain in 1912 and that the expression “Communist Party” didn't come into existence until after World War I; that no book with such a title written by Israel Cohen or by anyone else could be located in the Library of Congress or in the British Museum Catalogue of Printed Books; and that there has was no record of a Communist named Israel Cohen ever having lived in England.

Congressman Multer also read into the Congressional Record an article entitled, “Story of a Phony Quotation – A Futile Effort To Pin It Down – 'A Racial Program for the 20th Century' Seems to Exist Only in Somebody's Imagination,” appearing in the Washington Star for February 18, 1958. After a through investigation, according to the article, the Star succeeded in tracing the phony quote to Eustace Mullins, Jr., who claimed to have copied it from a Zionist publication while doing research work in the Library of Congress in 1952. But as Multer told Congress: “He was discharged years ago from his probationary job as a photographic aid at the Library of Congress because of his authorship and circulation of violently anti-Semitic articles. Mullins has, apparently, a marked propensity for phony claims and counterfeit creations. Some of his counterfeits include a speech by a non-existent Hungarian rabbi, and a Lizze Stover College Fund – the fictitious Lizzie Stover being described as the Negro mother of President Eisenhower.
>>
File: 1371378992177.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1371378992177.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>>55668703
>greek
>white
>>
>>55669082
Well Greeks aren't Black, Asian, or Arab, so what are they?
>>
>>55668703
Make her pay denbts and she's all yours bro.
>>
File: rome.jpg (16 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
16 KB, 480x468
>>55668703
>>
>>55668703

she's not white and neither are you. either half of you.
>>
>>55669189
How are Greeks not white?
>>
>>55669123
latins
>>
File: 1443386042956.png (1 MB, 1031x490) Image search: [Google]
1443386042956.png
1 MB, 1031x490
>>55668703
Litrerally no-one cares. Stormfags maybe.

Not to be a dick though but white girls that date out of their race are ridden with tons of issues from what I've seen. They either have daddy issues, cock issues, etc.

I think the same thing goes for black girls who date white guys. I got an arab girl and a black girl begging for the cock right now and let me tell you both of these bitches are crazy
>>
>>55669362
they are Mediterranean.
i think like Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese.

They look white, if you leave them under the sun for 5 minutes, they turn brown.
White people simply get cancer.
>>
>>55668703
>I'm half black and half italian
so you're full black
>with a Greek woman
lel kanye west is that you? med whores aren't white you dumb fuck, you only managed to bag yourself a quasi arab.
>>
>>55668703
who gives a fuck nigga
>>
Go for it

>Greeks
>white
>>
>>55670000
checked
>>
>>55669123
eurasians
>>
>>55669865
Kim Kardashian isn't greek, she's arab dumbass
>>
>asking massa for permission

Get the fuck outta here with that house nigger shit
>>
>>55669123
They're Greeks you fucking nigger.
>>
>>55670174
Kardass-ian is armenian mixed with something. Also, greeks are not white according to /pol/ definition. Only blond blue eyed nordic protestant people are /pol/-approved white.
>>
>>55670174
meds are all arab rape babbys anyways. there is no immediate discernible difference between a greek or an italian and a turk or a lebanese. ariana grande said she thought she was italian but found out she was actually north african and greek. it's all the same shit, none are white.

sorry to burst your bubble though, i know you were probably getting off on the fact that you were getting a white girl. enjoy the denbts.
>>
>>55668703
Just as long as you film it and post it here. We need to watch for science.
>>
>>55670412
But by that same logic what's even the difference between a norwegian and a swede then? One is more depressed than the other?
>>
>>55670694
there's no difference racially, they're both white, just like greeks, italians, etc. are all eurabian mongrels.

obviously there are differences in ethnicity where they would be distinct, but we're talking about broad racial categorizations here. and none of those med ethnicities are white.
>>
>>55669032

>the eternal Nazi
>>
>>55668703

Is that Deanna Troi from star trek?
>>
>>55668703

Greeks are not much whiter than you and they are the most communistic nation in the world right now so there's little quality genetic material there.
>>
>>55669123
Rape babies of literally every other state in the region, from Italy and Spain to Turkey and Egypt.
>>
>>55668751
God this maple flavored faggot again.
I saw you post this in another thread you Cunadian.
1 minute google search found this to be a hoax.
It makes me pissed off that you are actually dumb enough to believe this or are perpetuating this lie on purpose while there are far bigger issues at hand.
>>
You guys are retarded. /r9k/ and /pol/ had this half nigger copypasta shit posted 500 times now.
>>
>>55668703
>greek
>italian
>white
Go for it.
>>
>>55668703
go get her tiger
>>
>>55668703
you are both black anyway. It's ok.
>>
>>55670412
>meds are all arab rape babbys anyways
We are fighting sandniggers since 10000 b.c. in order to keep our race intact multicultural faggot.
>>
File: dennis-hopper.jpg (6 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dennis-hopper.jpg
6 KB, 400x300
>>55668703
>I'm half black and half italian
So 100% black, is what you're saying.
>>
what about albanian women, are they white?
>>
>>55671356
Russian living in greece here, i agree with this, there is literally no pure greek blood here everybody has turk or gypsy genes.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.