[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone has cellphones now, Paris is crowded >Paris has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: P1000224.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
P1000224.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>everyone has cellphones now, Paris is crowded
>Paris has lots of tourists, tourists have cameras
>shootings took place in an entertainment district, people record entertainment

AND YET NOT ONE FUCKING VIDEO OF THE HAPPENING/SHOOTERS.

Explain this.
>>
They didn't have their phones out because josh homme probably would have heckled the crowd
>>
Because most people are smart enough to run away from the sound of gunfire and bomb blasts.

Only americans are so retarded they run into a gun battle holding nothing but a cell phone yelling "IMA GET DIS SHIT ON WORLDSTARRRRRR"
>>
>>55670724

kekd
>>
look at the thread above yours, fuckness
>>
>>55668545
josh homme conveniently didn't go on this tour
>illuminati?
>>
>>55670724
>only american dindus
Fixed.
>>
>>55670724
This desu senpai, unless I'm in an enclosed space I know how hard it is to shoot a moving target. I want to be on Fox News and tongue punch Megyn Kelly's fart box backstage with my exclusive video.
>>
>>55670724
>Only americans are so retarded they run into a gun battle holding nothing but a cell phone yelling
really? so what's the last time you saw an american terrorist attack or mass shooting that was filmed by one of the witnesses? please link me because i love tragedy.
>>
>>55668434
This is from someone's apartment near one of the shootings:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d5_1447486327

You can see a dying person in the street fiddling with a cellphone, oddly enough.
>>
>>55670819
Homme doesn't tour with EoDM. Except in the US.
>>
>>55670999
>oddly enough
yes, it's very strange that someone dying from a gunshot wound would be trying to call an ambulance so that he doesn't die or his family so that he can say goodbye.
>>
They really should announce these terrorist hits in advance so people could be well prepared to film the massacres for everyone to view.
>>
It was an inside job
>>
>>55668434
Dead people cannot tweet fuckhead
>>
>>55671850
of course Muhammad
>>
Maybe they haven't uploaded their content yet
>>
>>55670999
Why would you hang up on window like that?
So the terrorist has the easiest job that night killing you?
I mean climbing down or jumping when you know you won't be injured and you know what are you doing is fine, but shieet just hanging up like that is retarded.
>>
>>55668434
This has been on my mind since the beginning. No first-hand photos or video, in the middle of a huge festive crowd? Maybe the concert was a phone-free zone. Still, the lack of photos is VERY concerning. Yet France shall go on, worry not your lumpy heads.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.