[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, 2 months ago we had this report >'Just wait…
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: justw8.jpg (186 KB, 617x852) Image search: [Google]
justw8.jpg
186 KB, 617x852
So, 2 months ago we had this report

>'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

So, which part of Europe will be the next target?
>>
File: muslim_future.jpg (58 KB, 523x604) Image search: [Google]
muslim_future.jpg
58 KB, 523x604
I don't know who the sand niggers will get next, but I hope they go after some politicians so the traitors responsible for this invasion suffer
>>
>>55668108

I'm betting bongland. Cameron has always been more hawkish compared to the other euro leaders.
>>
nah, these guys were home-bred, likely second generation immigrants. witnesses say the gunmen were talking in french with no accents, likely they obtained their weapons in france as well
>>
>>55668108
Has to be the UK. They all want to hit Bongland and France.
>>
I doesnt really matter whats the next target. The scary thing is, nothing is gonna happen. They'll keep attacking and we'll keep apologizing and spouting memes like "not all muslims" while they keep killing our people in our streets.

But my bet is on UK or maybe even France again.
>>
>The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate western countries.
>BuzzFeed

10/10 legit I can tell by the pixels
>>
>>55668404
>>55668502

Bongs have good CI, might be a tough target.
Germans and Swedes are rolling over already, so no need.

Dutch?
>>
>>55668600
Belgium is full of terrorists, they have the most IS recruits per capita.
>>
surely they will attack israel next
right g-g-guys?
>>
The Reconquista is so close, we can smell it.
Now if we can just lump the treacherous liberals and kikes into the coming purges, we'll have defeated the greatest enemies of our era.

Only by forever neutralizing mudslime, liberal, and kike alike can we start on the road to becoming a Type II civilization.
>>
the attack wasn't ISIS. these guys were professionals, likely a false flag of some sort to entice the west to invade syria.
>>
>smuggled
Is it really smuggling if they walked over borders into countries that weren't even bothering to check their identities?
They literally just let them in.
>>
germany fo sho

after that who knows, though they'll probably only attack countries that are currently undertaking military operations in the middle east.
>>
>>55668740

We aren't even a type 1 civilization yet, family
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.