[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Muslims massacre people > The West reacts with NOT ALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
> Muslims massacre people
> The West reacts with NOT ALL MUSLIMS
> The West takes no action, everyone basically stops discussing it

Again and again and again and again

No one gives a shit about the people that died and no one does anything to make sure no one dies in similar circumstances
>>
File: 1389854301938.png (236 KB, 527x430) Image search: [Google]
1389854301938.png
236 KB, 527x430
>>55667991
Dats Racist Yo
>>
>>55667991
But I lit a candle and made a post on facebook with a hashtag. That fixes it right?
>>
>>55667991
It was just done to make the syrians feel at home #parisattacks
>>
>>55667991

Wake up and realize that Islam is at war with the world. It will never stop. It can't be reasoned with. Giving peace a chance will never work. The only goal of Islam is either to convert or destroy. There is no middle ground.

The moderate and liberal Muslims are deceived. The fundamentalists are the true face of Islam.

You cannot go to bed with a viper and then act surprised when it bites you.

The entire world needs to unite against the evil of Islam. This means Jews, Nazis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans and more. ALL OF US must unite. There can be no more division. All of our petty differences must be put aside.

This is truly the last crusade, and if we fail our descendants will be slaves to the evil religion of Islam.

We cannot fail. This is the great war of our lifetime.
>>
>>55667991
>MEN ARE ALL RAPISTS
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
>DINDU NUFFINS
>MIND MY PRONOUNS

what do you expect?
>>
What's the response of the frenchies so far?
>>
File: cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
>/pol/ thinks the CIA is secretly behind every single terrorist attack in the world while simultaneously claiming that they are incompetent

which is it
>>
>>55667991

...and what are you proposing we do, Mr. Original Poster?
>>
Tip top kek, the evolution of discourse tonight
>I stand with France :)
>Fucking savages
>DEUS VULT
>inb4 no deus vult
It's like poltards are exceptionally keen on being given an opportunity to prove themselves through violence. You guys would never volunteer to fight in the Middle East. What you want is the state to conscript you and (important part) everyone else of your generation to go and fight the Muslims. That way you'll be able to show how manly and righteous you are, to make up for your significant autism concentrations. Great job /pol/.
>>
>>55669512

Why is it Americans who are filled with hatred.

First the Native Indians, then black people, then each other, then Russians then the Gulf States and now Muslims.

It's like you have to have a group to hate like it is part of you.

Its the same rhetoric just against a different group.

Can you explain why?
>>
>>55669585
Lots of posts on FB, we sure showed them !
>>
>>55669545

> MEN ARE ALL RAPISTS

This is the same issue though. Men do rape. But the discourse gets stuck at "All men are rapists" "No they're not". But it's a real problem that needs addressing.

I don't understand why people only seem to be able to think about issues from one or two perspectives. Discourse seems set at these very limited interpretations and that's it.

These are very bad things that are happening. Surely we're capable of finding solutions to them instead of going back and forth on "all" versus "not all"
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310 KB, 580x282
<-- leftist west
>>
>>55667991
I know what you mean, its like no one actually gives a single fuck anymore. Its all #illprayforparis and "obama said its not just an attack on france, its an attack on all of humanity" im fucking done, when the streets are running red from the blood of victims nothing will happen still. Its fucking over guys, pack up lets all go home and await the end, im not even going to try anymore, people are dumb cunts.
>>
>>55669668

Move the frame from disagreement about All versus Not All to a discussion about what can actually be done
>>
nah m8 a lot of people are upset about this, expect some muslim backlash in the coming days

just because the media is reporting on one perspective, doesn't mean thats what everyone thinks, if anything, thats what they're trying to make people think
>>
>>55667991
He's right though.
>>
File: SwedenVSamerica.jpg (105 KB, 437x880) Image search: [Google]
SwedenVSamerica.jpg
105 KB, 437x880
I spent some time in Sweden growing up. Accidently just showed my power level on facebook when one of my friends from sweden posts stupid liberal crap then replys with "HURR DURR AMERICANS DUMM" meme.

How did I do guys?
>>
>>55667991
it took the west 400 years from the fall of jerusalem to the first crusade
>>
File: 1447348505093.gif (2 MB, 377x404) Image search: [Google]
1447348505093.gif
2 MB, 377x404
>tfw the liberal narrative is collapsing
>>
>>55667991
Yep, everyone is all talk, the oligarchs won. Back to the dark ages :)
>>
>>55669705
People don't want to volunteer to fight for a country that is intent on continuing to push SJW shit.
They don't really want to go to war, they just want the public opinion to change
>>
>>55669585
>What's the response of the frenchies so far?

-Terrorists are not Muslims.
-Islam is a religion of peace.
-Do not make amalgams.
-Do not vote for Le Pen.
>>
>>55669715
thats some pretty funny words coming from a country thats been at war with every other country on earth at least once...
>>
>>55670109
Please tell me that the ordinary people in your country are not swallowing it.
>>
>>55669926

Truth, mah nigga. But all vs not all is important. If it is ALL, the solution is quite simple, we just need to decide if we turn the middle east into the worlds largest parking lot or the worlds largest glass plate.

If it is not all, then things get a bit more complicated...
>>
>>55669642
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>55670163

The difference is that you demonise the whole race/category whereas we instilled new leadership and were democratic on our approach.

You have not answered my question...why since coming out of isolationist policy have you always tried to create hate within your own society against other societies?

Its almost you feel guilty about what you have done in other places in the world that you have to try and justify the hurt you are feeling in your own head with an "everyone against me" attitude.
>>
>>55670109

I'm French, moved in the us 13 years ago as a teenager.

I always hated Muslims, mostly because they were the ones who always tried to fight me back in school. One time when I was 12 I kicked one so hard in the face I broke 7 of his tooth. Next thing I know I had 3 Mohamed jumping me. Good times.

Anyways, parents just turned racist as fuck tonight.

They gave me so much shit for voting LePen in 2012.

I'm 100% sure my dad is casting his vote for her next election
>>
>>55669968
I saw the same post (multiple times) and was going to comment but I didn't.

I think within the mass of refugees there's probably a lot of radicals but for the most part they're just normal people (and fucking babies, based on that Youtube video that keeps being shared here). ISIS saw the opportunity to time the mission alongside the mass migration for MAXIMUM SUBVERSION and the typical Cultural Marxist reaction of painting Muslims as victims wins them points... again.

To be frank the whole situation is disgusting to me.
>>
yeah well you're uneducated and most likely underage but i'll help you out on your homework

you see, ISIS doesn't consist of muslims, they're all wahabis.

there you go, you learned a new thing, now learn how to use google and look up that word

>>55670772
you should've moved to israel, you would fit better there you dumb goy

just remember to say woff when they feed you like the good little dog you are
>>
>>55667991
Same stuff as always, like when those muslims took over that cafe in Australia and held an isis flag.

The following day Australian media was tripping over itself to apologize to muslims and created the IllRideWithYou hashtag where people offered to give rides to or with muslims so they dont feel bad about other muslims killing Australians.

What a sick twisted world.
>>
>>55667991

Dw anon. Australia are the only cunts who give a fuck.

We will be the fire that rises. We will be the beacons of gondor that, fire by fire, relay the message to Europe.
>>
>>55667991
Its all part of a plan, you don't need to do anything just stay alive until it all plays out.
>>
>>55672213
>>55672334
kek
>>
>>55672334
Isn't it past your bedtime johnno?
>>
File: oc.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
oc.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>55672334
>>
>>55667991
Less people die from terrorism than from alchohol poisoning, much less actually serious threats like overweight and traffic accidents.
Its utterly dumb to "do anything" about it. If you want to save lives, you are better off investing into traffic safety and healthcare.
>>
>>55667991
Saying "not all muslims are terrorists" is like a woman saying "my husband doesn't beat me all the time, just sometimes".
>>
>get cancer
>doctor says not all cancer is deadly
>tells you to go home
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.