[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The band playing where the Paris chimpout happened is "The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
The band playing where the Paris chimpout happened is "The Eagles of Death Metal".

Unfortunately the band was not shot.
>>
>>55667971
first off, fuck you.
second, EODM are awesome
third, we almost lost the deftones in that cluster fuck

Now then, imagine somebody started shooting up a kanye show you were attending. Shit wouldn't be so funny then, would it?
>>
>>55668475
kanye is shit anyways
good riddance
>>
>>55668475
and 65daysofstatic was playing tomorrow.
>>
>>55668475
>Terrorists shooting up a Kanye show.

Don't get my hopes up that they'll do something right for a change.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>55668475

>deftones
>>
>>55668475
deftones = trash
eodm = trash
kanye = clown-tier trash
>>
It seems like they killed a lot of hipsters. A worthy price to pay for a good tragedy to spin against the Khilafat.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 960x720
>>55667971
Hey I fucking love EODM. Saw them live this September at the 930 club in DC. It was rad, and I didn't get shot or bombed. 10/10
Pic related is concert tee
>>
>>55669707
thats pretty fucking gay anon
>>
Fuck I just woke up and wtf.
QOTSA and EODM are my two favorite bands.
And so many people died.

I mean I'm not usually emotional by stuff happening but fuck I feel really weird.
Fuck Muslims.
All of them.
>>
>>55671235
no fuck you and your ilk.
>>
>>55668475
>shoot up a kanye show
Shit would be superb

Also piss on the French
>>
>>55673106
pls i-i love you
>>
>>55668726
>>55668648
>>55673106
Terrorists couldn't even afford to get into a Kanye concert. They'd get stopped at the check and have to settle for killing a few security gaurds and people waiting in line before being tackled to death.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.