[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If war were to break out, what are the odds of the U.S. re-instituting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1375376108615.jpg (135 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1375376108615.jpg
135 KB, 1440x810
If war were to break out, what are the odds of the U.S. re-instituting the Draft?
>>
File: im-fat-and-happy-fugly-fat-guy.jpg (50 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
im-fat-and-happy-fugly-fat-guy.jpg
50 KB, 500x617
tfw too fat to be a soldier
>>
>>55667892
only if we draft only billionaires.
>>
>>55667892
incredibly high, got to wipe out the rest of men so it can be a women dominated society
>>
>Draft instituted
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>55667892
the answer

if they need bodies they will draft them

the end
>>
>>55667892
Something like 1/3 of eligible Americans are fit for military service

It's pathetic really
>>
>>55667892
>Draft all fit US citizens
>All LGBTWTFBBQ will try to escape from draft
>All immigrants will be exempted from draft
>Fought a war and return to the leftists spitting on you and calling you a monster

Nope.jpg
>>
File: 1411075133122.jpg (98 KB, 580x327) Image search: [Google]
1411075133122.jpg
98 KB, 580x327
Military standards would drop like a rock. There are plenty of patriotic young men, more than needed in fact which is a good thing. If it was so bad that the draft was needed, I'd imagine it would be land invasion level of war and the drafted would be volksturm tier
>>
>>55667892

The US has forgotten what a real draft is like since the American Civil war, not to diminish the heroism of US servicemen, but in many countries, such as UK, Germany, Russia and France know what it is like for every able-bodied man to be conscripted
>>
They'd never need one, there are so many people who want to join the military that they don't know what to do with everyone. At least that's what I've heard.
>>
>>55668282

18% actually.
>>
>>55668880
>millenials
>patriotic
>>
>>55667892
Pretty low, everyone is obese or a skinnyfat fuccboi. No one would survive basic.
>>
Doesn't matter for you.
Would take some time for everyone to realize we needed it then some more to institute. Unless war starred today and you're 14 none of us should worry.
>>
File: candleja.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
candleja.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>55667892
You mother fucking idiot.
We have been at war under a Congressional authorization for 14 years.
What fucking planet do you even live on you fucking moron?

Stop posting here until you are 18 years old.
Fucking children should stay silent.
>>
>>55667970
Leads to a massive drone based economy, millions of people employed into manufacturing, bombs dropped everywhere.
>>
>>55667892
Zero, the resentment/resistance to it would not be worth it.

Plus modern military, utilised in a total war situation (not the extended occupation/policing actions going on in the ME) need fewer, higher skilled soldiers.

We don't need massed grunts on the scale ww1/2 did.
>>
>>55667892
between slim and none

anyone calling for it would be committing political suicide, not to mention that today's young people fucking hate the government and would not stand for a draft at all. Especially for a war overseas
>>
>>55672138
it's a shame though, instead of focusing all their hate at the government like they did with the last draft they're just spilling it all out on western society as a whole
>>
>>55667892
If the United States ever starts up conscription again, it's because we're invading mainland China. And since the PLA can't do a damn thing to stop us, they could very well try to nuke us.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.