[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death of the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Euroscepticism-EU.jpg (23 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
Euroscepticism-EU.jpg
23 KB, 500x331
Will the events in Paris be the final straw that leads to the end of the European Union? The UK was already looking like it wanted to go, this should push them over the edge. Germany has made it clear that the EU isn't really a union of states but rather a way for them to throw their weight around. The demands that everyone else in the EU accept the refugees that Germany desires is going to put most of the blame for today on them. If the EU is reformed so Germany can't treat the other members like puppets, would Germany even want to be part of the EU anymore?
>>
>>55667185
Come on.
EU is not ending any time soon.
Even an open war would not end it.
>>
>>55668418
That's what I would expect from a tiny beggar state with no identity but real nations have the ability to make it on their own without nanny Germany telling them how to live.
>>
>>55667185
No. Britain leaving in '17 will be the last straw.
>>
i got bored at how many times westerners said islam is part of their culture.
regarding the attacks, nobody will care by monday
on top of that leftists will demand more muslims.
germany took 1 mil and nothing happened.
france took next to none and got anally smashed.
conclusion: france needs more muslims.
leftists will foam at the mouth with this logic.
>>
If we don't leave I will be so fucking furious you have no idea.
>>
>>55667185
>Economic Interest
>Ever, in all of time, crumbling due to a bit of spilt blood.

Nope, this meme needs to end. Money is the only thing that matters, and the EU matters because of money.
>>
>>55667185
In all seriousness, I love the EU and I don't want it to disappear. Britkeks leaving will probably happen and will be a big blow but I don't think big enough.
>>
>>55669260
What is there to love about the current european union? Just curious.
>>
>>55669731
Being German. Germany are the only country to actually benefit from it.
>>
File: 14329500344422.png (369 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14329500344422.png
369 KB, 500x500
>>55668418
I mean it's 2015 right? Come on!
>>
>>55669731
Living in Europe is very convenient, travelling is easy due to Schengen and common currency, moving and working in a different country or for example transferring money is very simple thanks to SEPA.

And most european countries are tiny and uniting them in this fashion is prosperous for them.
>>
I want off this crazy ride
>>
I personally think we should form a new EU and ban Germany from joining.
>>
>>55670239
Yeah, banning the biggest economy surely must be a good move.
>>
>>55670239
no we must nuke anglos
>>
>>55669238
As will I. Britain voting to stay will be the last straw for me. Europe will truly be a total lost cause of if the UK doesn't sort itself out.
>>
>>55670368
Beats getting culturally enriched.
>>
>>55670518
In the UK I've only been to London but it seemed pretty damn enriched to me. Also, Merkel's misstep is being corrected as we speak.
>>
>>55670859
That's because you've only been in London. London has been a multiculti shit hole since the 1700's. It's our diplomatic centre, diplomatic centres are always filled with smelly foreigners.
>>
>>55670129
don't you see that the negatives like centralisation, bureaucracy and the general way we are headed is outweighing those benefits?
>>
>>55668716
The kike has spoken
>>
Considering how terrified France is of US' influence, without EU France would be even more of an irrelevant servant state rather than a genuine alternative.
>>
>>55671030
https://youtu.be/GK-1A6PcxPw
>>
>>55675401
Makes me cry, btw.
>>
>>55670129
>And most european countries are tiny and uniting them in this fashion is prosperous for them.

The high Euro is killing the smaller countries. The Eurozone is great for you and France, it's terrible for others. This is the problem with a confederate government.
>>
We were polling at 53% out before the attacks. This will push the fence sitters over to out I think. I wouldn't be surprised to see us polling at 60% out by next week. This referendum has come at the perfect time, wouldn't shock me to see cameron delay it. If we don't vote out I'm done fighting for this country, I'm going to campaign as hard as I can.
>>
>>55670051
fuck I hate that guy
>>
>>55667185
It might be, because now it is possible some facism right wing will take power in a western Europe country. I don't think EU will survive that.

Also USA might have to go to Europe again in 20 years.
>>
>>55675589
But even if you pull out how will it help against terror attacks?
>>
>>55675555
>The high Euro is killing the smaller countries.
This used to be the boogeyman which didn't really materialise. Also, I still blame the Greeks.
>>
>>55676515
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GERMANY THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR ANOTHER REICH
>>
>>55676515
Blame the jews. They're the ones behind all of this shit.

And after you are done blaming start eradicating. Only then will shit like this end.
>>
>>55675589
>This will push the fence sitters over to out I think
You are aware that you'll just be replacing the Poles and Balts with Pakis, Indians, Somalis, etc, right?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.