[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reparations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 276x183
When Trump is elected and it comes time to remove the 11 - 50 million illegals, why not demand they pay reparations? No, I don't mean in the form of cash but in the form of service by snitching on their illegal friends. Anyone who snitches on ten illegals who are captured and deported, gets their application to become a citizen on the top of the stack. I bet all this unity and community crap instantly disappears as the illegals all turn on each other. Since every illegal is at risk to be deported before they're able to rat out ten other illegals, they'll all rush to squeal as fast as possible.

To take advantage of the offer, the illegal must not have a criminal record, they only get credited for illegals who they report before anyone else and who are successfully captured and deported.
>>
>>55666357
could work
>>
>>55666357
Hes going to make them pay for the wall
>>
>>55666720
Doubt they have the money for that but the Mexican government does.

I'm curious as to what happens if Mexico and other countries refuse to take their people back. By international law they're required to do so but I could see them trying to drag their feet to make it as much trouble as possible.
>>
You don't need to do all that.

>Amend the 4th amendment to state that asking for id and proof of citizenship is not an unreasonable search and seizures.

>Enact National ID card - all adults must carry it at all times. (Or visa or passport etc).

>Random checkpoints, random police stops

>No ID - deported.
>>
File: 1436840444524.jpg (152 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1436840444524.jpg
152 KB, 500x700
>>55666938
>get mugged by spics in front of a gas station
>get deported because they took your fucking wallet
Brilliant idea.
>>
>>55667321
All that shit will be in a national database.

They wouldn't deport you without knowing who you actually are dipshit. The ID just saves time.
>>
File: Shit on a plate.jpg (137 KB, 1033x673) Image search: [Google]
Shit on a plate.jpg
137 KB, 1033x673
>>55667402
God forbid anyone wants to avoid more national databases on citizens.
>>
>>55667572
>No national database on who is a citizen allowed! That is anti freedom!

>I want everyone to prove they are a citizen and if not, deport them.

You can't have it both ways cunt.
>>
>>55667402
The only way that would work is if it were a DNA database. Do you want the government to have your DNA and the DNA of every other citizen on file?

Also amending the Constitution is a difficult process and your solution would have so many unintended consequences as to be many times worse then having illegals here. People who are citizens shouldn't have to live in a police state just to make capturing illegals slightly easier. We have the resources and the ability to rid ourselves of them without destroying ourselves in the process.
>>
Cute loli, but what would really be gained by forcing illegals to snitch? We don't want their citizenship applications at the top of the stack. We want them in the trash.
>>
>>55668153
Are you Larry Ellison? The United States was able to determine citizenship long before there was such a thing as a database. You must work in IT because you see the world with only IT solutions.
>>
We should just do it on a case by case basis. If they've committed no crime and have a job and has been paying taxes, and if they can get two outstanding citizens to vouch for them, then they get a ten year visa, during which time they must commit no major crimes, and they must apply for a US citizenship before the period is over.
>>
>>55667572
What the fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.