[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Renounce abrahamism and start reading about Buddha. There are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lord-buddha-18a.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lord-buddha-18a.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
Renounce abrahamism and start reading about Buddha. There are Buddha statues in most houses anyway. Next to that study the teachings of Lao Tzu and Confucius.

There is a lot of information to be found online and instead of how it is in abrahamism, where a larger group of people is used to legitimize the individual, focus on yourself and try to reach buddhahood.
>>
Buddhism would have us die on earth
>>
>>55666167
As if you have a choice.
>>
Jesus Christ is the only God and St. John the Baptist is His prophet.
>>
>>55666167

Better then becoming mudslimes.
>>
File: bine_dievs_mara_laima.jpg (2 MB, 2193x1954) Image search: [Google]
bine_dievs_mara_laima.jpg
2 MB, 2193x1954
>>55666073
>mfw I originally come from a country that still has strong roots in paganism and respects nature and community
I think I'm good
>>
>>55666501
how are you holding up
>>
>>55666249
Humans have the capacity to live off of earth.
>>
File: ashin.jpg (35 KB, 510x403) Image search: [Google]
ashin.jpg
35 KB, 510x403
>>55666501

True Buddhists seek to stop the spread of Islam.
>>
>>55666962
Technologically or spiritually?
>>
>>55667133
Both
>>
>>55667287
Spiritually less so, but our space-life solution won't be like the cramped shuttle or ISS.
>>
>>55666073
Have you read the tripitaka? the dhammapada? the various theravada and mahayana sutras? any buddhavacanas?

>Next to that study the teachings of Lao Tzu and Confucius.

lol this novice, buddhism has very little in common with taoism or confucianism, where do you think ideas of karma, dharma, samsara and nirvana etc. came from?

You don't know shit about buddhism, you just read inspirational quotes from reddit and parrot these buzzwords everywhere thinking you're a lvl 90 enlightened being when you're really just a fedora tier pseudo intellectual faggot. God I hate western buddhism to the teeth.
>>
Fuck off with your Hinduism derivative.

Embrace Christ; a new awakening of the Christian religion in Europe and America is at hand. And not the tepid, lukewarm Christianity that has become populised over the last five decades, but a resurgence of the tradition.

As is written,
"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
>>
>>55667086
all that meditating didn't teach him trigger discipline.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.