[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ gets BTFO by twitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12
>>
>>55666061
/pol/ on suicide watch

btw:

258.6755784 BTC = 86 565.78 USD

SHEKEL
RAISING
SCHEME
>>
>>55666061
>refugees
you mean invaders.
>>
>>55666061
those people only exist because those 'refugees' are too self centered to try and make their own country better.

they deserve all the hate coming to them for fleeing their country at its darkest hour.
>>
>>55666061
If they're trying to escape from those people then how come they're running to a place full of em? Checkmate.
>>
>>55666061
Yeah I feel so bad for these young, early 20's fighting age "refugees" that fled so they could get their gibsmedat welfare and rape without consequence.
>>
>>55666061
And how is this anyone's problem but their own? I can't stand these pseudo-humanitarian traitors
>>
>>55666061

>>55657682
>>
The terrorists rode in on the backs of the refugees. Thus demonstrating the danger of unregulated hospitality.
>>
>>55666061

so he admits right there the refugees are leading the terrorists to vulnerable targets, how is /pol/ btfo?
>>
>Vox actually shared this to try and defend muslims
Also who is this faggot and why should I care about his opinions?
>>
>>55666061
All the more reason to deport refugees from France. /pol/ wins
>>
>>55666061
>refugee runs away from terrorists
>no abdul you are the terrorists
>and then abdul murdered 150 people
>>
File: 7eP7kf9.jpg (45 KB, 771x321) Image search: [Google]
7eP7kf9.jpg
45 KB, 771x321
>>55666061
Yeah, no "refugees" would be terrorists...
>>
>>55667206
>says the american whose ancestors did the same
>>
File: 1447380783252.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
1447380783252.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>55666061
fascinating
>>
>>55668517
Fucking what
>>
>>55666061
So they led the Terrorists there then. Sounds just as bad.
>>
>>55668526
IS THIS WELFARE FOR ANTS?
>>
Someone please please please explain the reasoning for the left defending Islam/refugees.

They realize if Muslims are in charge they will make women slaves, stone gays to death and ban all other belief systems yes?

Do they really think they can be a bisexual pagan vegan under sharia law? I just don't get the endgame.
>>
>>55666061
did those terrorists attack any refugees or no?

still leaves the question of why didn't they fight against these people instead of running away.

still leaves tons of evidence that this refugee crisis was all planned to make sure islam spreads from inside europe.
>>
>>55668884
Are you retarded? All of the first settlers were refugees, they certainly didn't try to make their home country better
>>
File: SwedenVSamerica.jpg (105 KB, 437x880) Image search: [Google]
SwedenVSamerica.jpg
105 KB, 437x880
Just exposed my power level on facebook after a Swede friend posted this. I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>55671041
Nice b8 m8
>>
Anyone has the tweet where the guy sarcasticly says it's not muslim problem that a guy yelling allahu ackbar killing people
>>
>>55671041
>revolutionary war
>Citizens tired of government encroaching on their lives
>unfair taxation and no representation

So are u just completely forgetting the Revolutionary war in Americans fighting for their freedoms? Or how about the civil war? Or the World Wars which isnt even our homeland but we fought to stave off the evils of oppression? You're country is next, i suggest you get your head out of ass and do something about it
>>
>>55666061
Just because the 'refugees' are running from these types of people (that implies that most of the refugees in Europe are actually running from ISIS and the Syrian conflict) doesn't mean that the massive and uncontrolled movement of so many people can't be attributed to this event happening. The refugee crisis can still be blamed. This is just another sanctimonious argument claiming others are using a crisis to push their agenda, all the while doing so themselves.
>>
>>55666061

>Implying one of the four people weren't refugees.

People like the guy in OP's picture should be treated no better than the third-worlders once Trump comes to power.
>>
>>55671014

>Reasoning
> The left

Pick one
>>
>>55671093
Update please
I want to see his reaction
Oh and crusade when?
>>
>>55666061
Exactly, that's why the boarders should be closed so the "refugees" can't be followed
>>
>>55671041
Most were poor or escaping execution for being the wrong religion or in it for the dough.
>>
>>55666061
Says who?

Btfo lel I don't think.
>>
>>55666061
>le BTFO maymay
>le twitter

>>>/trash/
>>
>>55671289
Why are they welcoming a religion that wants to kill them and strip away these social freedoms they hold so dear?

The sheer retardation of it is giving me physical pain.
>>
>>55666061
> implying muslims aren't the cause of their own problems

I swear to god, every time there's democratic reform they overwhelmingly elect the fundamentalist over the secularist. The fundamentalist would eventually create some humanitarian crisis and push out a shitload of refugees. These refugees would migrate to whatever successful secular democracy and then bring the theocratic bullshit that forced them away from home in the first place.

It's pathetic.
>>
Right, so how do we tell the difference between a terrorist and innocent fleeing refugee? How about instead of playing the guessing game and opening up our selves to the probability of another terrorist attack, lets just not take anyone, or only those who are of low threat (sickly, elderly, women, children, etc).
>>
>muslims escaping other muslims
>muslims kill the westerners for not being muslim
>muslims are the victims

nothing new
>>55666283
eat a dick samefag tripfag
>>
>>55671517
You, me and everyone else.

Hang tight, it has to get worse before it gets better. The leftist narrative cannot hold out much longer.
>>
File: 1408455365644.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1408455365644.jpg
237 KB, 1600x1067
>>55666061
>Muslims trying to outrun Islamic terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4aTw-zEJZ8
>>
>these are the people the refugees are trying to run from?
Which got into France by being refugees.
Rebutted in one short sentence
>>
Are there any tweets from muslims praising the attacks?
>>
>>55671336
No reply from him after the flag. But some muslim he is friends with named Muhammed ( not making this up ).

>You have got to be fucking kidding me, should i >blame you for all the school-shootings. Not all >white young men are school shooters, but all the >school shooters are white young men.

>Your comparison is just like the comparison that >ISIS has when they kill innocent people. Don't try >to be some kind of enlightened sacred person >and think that you are better than somebody else. >You're just as fucking dumb and have the same >prejudice values as the fucking cunts who did >this in Paris.

>I'm guessing that those who are responsible for >this where thinking "not all Parisians are bad, but >all bad people live in Paris."
>>
>>55666061
They're running from Assad, dumbfuck.
>>
>>55666061
doesnt he realize they are among them?
>>
>>55671803
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4aTw-zEJZ8
This video is easily the worst terrorist attack today.
>>
>>55671246
I'm talking about the first settlers fleeing from Europe

>>55671386
Sure, most of them wouldn't even get asylum/immigration status today (not even in Germany) because they were just economic migrants

My point is though: Why are you blaming others for not staying in a war ridden shithole and not improving the situation in their home country when your ancestors did the same?
>>
>>55666061

What a retarded comment, where to start?

1) "Refugees" are coming here for money, not political motivations nor fear. They toss away their passports and claim to be Syrian fleeing the conflict.

2) Most of the "refugees" are male. What happened to women and children first?

3) Oh ok, let's help these people running from isis from their countries. What happens to the children being born and left on those countries? In 13 years they will be too oppressed by "those people". Do we just keep importing more and more kids forever, or do we fix the problem on their own countries? How do we fix the problem on their countries? Separate religion from government, end sharia law.

Separate religion from government, add freedom of speech (nobody gets literally crucified anymore for what they say), end sharia law in their countries.

faggot
>>
>>55666283
daaaaamn why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>55668188
underrated post
>>
>>55666061
>borders closed
>would-be-immigrants in danger

>greeting refugees with open gates
>immigrants still in danger, way higher chance for fanatic terrorists to settle, country pays welfare
>>
>>55671041
pretty sure they were colonists, mr muh6million.
>>
>>55666283
What is that screenshot?
>>
>>55671014

You can be a bisexual pagan veganunder communism either. Both them and muslims are being used as useful idiots to fuck up the west, so the reds can swoop in and rule what's left.
>>
>>55671014

because most muslims aren't white
>>
>>55666061
link to the video
With Open Gates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWEsDkR5cbM
>>
>>55667206
>how dare they not be gassed by makeshift gas attacks
>>
>>55671246
Holy shit, learn your history you scrub.

The Pilgrims came to America because everyone was tired of their shit. The Quakers in Pennsylvania too.

Virginians weren't exiles, they were just too poor to make it in England.
>>
I thought they were running away from Assad's regime. Anyway, this proves running away doesn't fix the problem.
>>
>>55671014
>Someone please please please explain the reasoning for the left defending Islam/refugees.

This might shock you, but other people aren't a uniform mass of clones.
>>
>>55671041
Syrians flee from their government and ISIS like cowards
Our ancestors fought against their's despite them being the strongest on Earth at the time.
>>
do you not realize these people are coming in posing as refugees and thus all were really doing by letting them in is moving the problem closer to us? smdh tbqh
>>
>>55675666
>life in country gets hard
>instead of proudly living, fighting, perhaps dying, for nation that made you who you are, you run away like a pussy
absoulutely disgusting
your ancestors build you the cancer in which you now live, that society they gave you was their testament to you, and they just dropped it as if it were nothing to them
they won't ever feel nationalistic about their new country, so why even bother taking them in? they'll just drop us at the first chance they get if that chance is better than us
no loyalty
no trust
they arent our people, and should not ever be treated as anything more than mere beasts and animals
>>
File: scumbag shaun.png (281 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
scumbag shaun.png
281 KB, 610x343
>>55671976
>>
>>55666061
If they're trying to get away from them, how come they ARE them?
>>
>>55671093
yea. i have a decent twitter following. I had 1000+ im below 900 now just because i keep ranting about this shit.
>>
>>55668204
Stop fucking posting this, it's just wrong. All the terrorists are dead.
>>
>>55666061
>but most muslims are peaceful

Would you give your child a bowl of a 100 sweets claiming 99 are good and only 1 is poisoned, OR WOULD YOU THROW THE WHOLE LOT AWAY?
>>
What is lacking at this time is not emotion, ethics, or ideology, but skillful actions and the way of strategy.

Most countries involved with the issues of the Middle East fail at this, whether they lean left or right. As a result, everyone suffers.

My suggestion is that if you lean right, you need to market your ideas conscientiously in a way that the left can accept, and if you lean left, you need to explain the practical efficacy of your ideas so that the right can understand.

May the Force be with you.
>>
>>55666061
this guy must be retard of the year!

how do you think they got in dose he really think they are going to go through the normal channels and border crossings like normal people no of cause not their going to sneak in with so called refugees and we all know most of those are economic migrants it would not surprise me if border patrols at the Chanel tunnel will shoot on sight from now on
>>
>>55671594
>implying it isn't planned that way
>>
File: sadfrogg.png (16 KB, 614x620) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogg.png
16 KB, 614x620
>>55671594
>>55667206
>>
File: 1446234439140.png (454 KB, 523x692) Image search: [Google]
1446234439140.png
454 KB, 523x692
>>55666061
So what good is it when they get bombed to shreds here in Europe as well? This makes no damn sense, he is saying that fleeing doesn't work since the terror follows them.
>>
File: 1315740179374.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1315740179374.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
Refugees are primarily running from poverty and war, not necessarily from the ideas of extremist Islam. And besides, a lot of the immigrants flooding Europe are economic ones, not really refugees.
>>
>>55678542
So, gypsies, basically.
>>
how about that global economy eh?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.