[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The final solution to the Muslim problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12
File: 1446771013632.png (987 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1446771013632.png
987 KB, 960x720
The problem of ISIS isn't being taken seriously at all.

The United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France and China respectively have around 2104, 1600, 160, 290 and ~250 active nuclear weapons.

That\s equal to 4404 nuclear weapons.

Posit that the United States deploys only 1% of its nuclear arsenal on ISIS. That is around 21 nuclear warheads, frying every fucking sandnigger ISIS subhuman in the region. Take into account that modern nukes are far more powerful than Hiroshima/Nagasaki nukes and they are very hard to intercept if a nuclear missile is used to deploy them.

The most frustrating part about the idiots running the war on terrorism is that they JUST WON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

They have power to exterminate these these bandits and brigands off the face off the Earth, even if they use only 1% of it.

I can't help but fantasize a world where nuclear weapons are dropped on ISIS territory.

Can you imagine the beauty of a glasses Raqqa?
>>
>>55665381

Too bad you'd get so much collateral with that...
>>
>>55665481
Bad?
>>
>>55665381
I know it's part of your nature Aussie, but we can't just nuke an entire region to eliminate one threat within it.
>>
>>55665651
Imagine a world...

...where we gave absolutely no fucks. It's completely possible. We just need to embrace it.
>>
>>55665770
I wish we could start a twitter campaign to convince people all muslims are violent
>>
Agreed. The US should have called a meeting right after 9/11 with every nuclear country, and agreed on a peace treaty or something that would have let us nuked Mecca to show them we don't fuck around. Instead we sent thousands of soldiers to be killed, and spent trillions giving equipment to the enemy.
>>
Holy shit i didn't know aussie's were this violent
>>
>>55665701

There's precedent however. The United States nuked Japan twice and in doing so turned Japan into a nation of keks.

What should be done is that the sandniggers should be turned into keks with nukes as well.

Perhaps if sandniggerland is nuked, one day its culture will improve to the degree in which there things worth being a Middle-East-aboo for, just as people are weeaboos.

Either way, I just hate the moderates and other level-headed individuals who keep on preventing history from taking a much more drastic path.

We should accelerate the bloodshed and not care about humanitarianism.
>>
>>55665381
>they are very hard to intercept if a nuclear missile is used to deploy them.

isis having any kind of missile/bomber intercept capacity? ayy
>>
Why do you want to kill everything aussie?
>>
if you don't mind dying of radiation poisoning that's a great idea
>>
>>55665381
I'm calling a global plot on that terrorist shit. Some one with big pockets needs that for some reason, witch i fail to comprehend. Syrsly, when you have all the money and power, why not just fucking stop and make a world a better place? But no, let the world burn! If politics wold truly wanted that peace, there would be one
>>
>nuke an area that could have nuclear fallout spread to multiple strategic countries
>irradiate oil supplies

Nigga, what? No, just fucking send every B-52 we have and start dropping bombs 24 hours a day.
>>
>>55665381

This would make the problem worse. You would have people hate the shit out of the said given nuker and give them more justification for terrorism.
>>
>>55665381
Why don't we just carpet bomb the area or use chemical weapons?
>>
>>55666177
They want complete destabilization first
>>
>>55665381
Dropping nukes is 1. not a good idea because of the fallout and 2. absolutely not necessary. They could just carpet bomb the shit out of them or use non nuclear weapons with a huge radial effect like the ATBIP.

The problem is simply that they don't want to hit the civilians. If it was for me, I would have bombed every single sandnigger there is, simply to get rid of the pest that is the islam.
>>
>>55666074

Not really. What are 20 nukes going to do?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki now are relatively safe to live in.

In a worst case scenario, you're going to put fallout everywhere on the latitude of Syria/Iraq as the earth orbits, moving air with it. The Northern and Southern Hemisphere should stay pretty comfy.
>>
can we really allow islam to continue to exist? it's the worst ideology ever made. every muslim needs to be systematically eradicated
>>
Nukes are the answer. Destroy them
>>
>>55666222
>You would have people hate the shit out of the said given nuker
na, shit worked out pretty well with japan after their suicide bombings. it is basically the only solution at this point
>>
>>55666244

Why not just take them seriously and go full force total war on them?
>>
>>55666299
>ATBIP
Good God, would I love to see one of those dropped on Raqqa.
>>
>>55665481
Do you, thought? I read that fallout on airburst nukes is kinda negligible.
>>
>>55666299
fuck the fallout. shit lives through it.
>>
File: 14474608358430.jpg (156 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
14474608358430.jpg
156 KB, 800x600
We need to nuke saudis and emiratis, they are the ones secretly financing ISIS with the goal of conquering Europe via Islam.
>>
File: wrmkqa37wbqvk74zbs78.jpg (606 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
wrmkqa37wbqvk74zbs78.jpg
606 KB, 1250x1000
>Trump's first week in office
>opponents wondering why he's stalling on ISIS
>he's literally paralyzed with choice of the sheer amount of ways we can wipe ISIS off the map
>>
The next nation to use nuclear weapon(s) in any war context, no matter the rationale, will supplant the Nazis as history's most hated group.
>>
>>55666433
>father of all bombs
>''all that is alive, simply evaporates''

Hell yeah nigger, I would pay with all my belongings, judt to sit in the first row and watch the russkies drop that thing.
>>
>>55665381
can't use nukes anywhere near the greatest ally you forget
>>
>>55665381
You guys don't realize that once we open that box again we can't put it back in. We start normalizing nukes we make it easier to annihilating each other. We are all too scared to do it right now for good reason.
>>
>>55666396

That's because the Japanese couldn't retaliate, hens their surrender. Muslim extremists and Isis members are potentially everywhere giving this global age where you can get anywhere so fucking fast. I don't think you can compare now to WW2 in the same way.
>>
>>55666603
That is a nice circle, the terraforming truly is a magnificent thing
>>
>>55666354
>what are 20 nukes going to do?

Jesus Christ man! The wind affects fallout, you'd be essentially poisoning the world. You're comparing 20 to 2, there is also no point of nuclear warfare when a conventional full on war would do the trick.
>>
>>55666603

That image basically proves why it would be a horrible idea.
>>
>>55666177
All conflict is based on economic superiority. This assertion is unassailable. Accepting my thesis, what is the motivation behind the ISIS kerfuffle?
>>
Erm, Paksitan has nukes, once you start using them on Middle-East you can be sure the they will start using them to protect their "Muslim brothers"
>>
>>55666760

Nukes are a lot more convenient. At this point, it's like the leaders of the world are intentional losing as if it were a hentai game with game over rape. It's disgusting.

>>55666824
20 nukes can't do that. BTW, why is /pol/ so soft all of a sudden?
>>
>>55666649
Just roll in there with like, 1,000 planes and spend a solid 2 weeks bombing everything that moves in ISIS territory with hilariously excessive force. Planes already have cameras, the USAF could put that shit on Twitch.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (240 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
240 KB, 800x600
>>55666603
you missed a little bit, but don't worry I blued it out for you.
>>
>>55665934
m8 we don't fuck around, we hate shitskins

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
>>
File: 03ef182397c26b622522b7c.jpg (138 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
03ef182397c26b622522b7c.jpg
138 KB, 640x480
>>55666922

Pakistan is a rational state actor. If Iraq and Syria are nuked, why would Pakistan want to do anything with them?
>>
>>55666925
No, like I'm legit serious. Wait until there's an attack with Trump in the white house, and he'll probably make like, 30 #twitchbombsISIS channels.
>>
>>55666924
Think about the rest of us, local water sources and crops poisoned just because some random anon had to go nuclear.
>>
>>55666211
The Allies sponsored a study of the efficacy of mass bombing/fire bombing campaigns in Germany/Nippon after The War. Paul Nitz was one of the guys in charge. In the case of Germany, Albert Speer was able to double the output of German factories after losing half of Germanies industrial capacity. In the case of Nippon, the peoples of the Empire capitulated only when Hirohito called a stop to the resistance.

These separate cases highlight the weakness of 'shock and awe'. If there is a brilliant mind and/or 100% commitment to an ideology, destruction means very little.
>>
>>55667214
I'm not talking about shock and awe. I'm talking about a war of attrition.

None of this boots on the ground shit, we start bombing and don't stop until there's no more ISIS left. Ideally, the US could keep up a continuous bombing for years at a time.
>>
>>55667083
>auskeks maimed and arrested by anti-white police
>shitskins dominate and rape white girls freely
>>
>>55666925
>streaming the bombing on twitch
>*thick Russian accent*: HELLO WHASSUP GUYZ, IT IS ME DIMITRY AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO DROP A FEW MORE BOMBS ON THEM SANDNIGGERS, ENJOY AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!
>>
>>55667209

The Earth orbits. Fallout rises. Fallout stays at one latitude as the Earth orbits due to centripetal force.
>>
File: 1401117969610.png (132 KB, 514x326) Image search: [Google]
1401117969610.png
132 KB, 514x326
Just imagine how kawaii they will be once we nuke them!
>>
>>55667329
You cannot bomb an idea. The bulk of ISIS forces come from the Western World.

M8, don't think I haven't considered it. I just believe, fundamentally, that it won't work.

Unless you occupy, you cannot win. Tacitus and Sun Tsu, archaic though they may be, had the right of it.
>>
>>55665381

It's all because our economies are so extremly dependant on arab oil. If it wasn't for the oil, we wouldn't take any of this shit.
>>
>>55667209
"An air burst can produce minimal fallout if the fireball does not touch the ground. On the other hand, a nuclear explosion occurring at or near the earth's surface can result in severe contamination by the radioactive fallout."

I think the fallout meme has more to do with cold war fear mongering than anything else.
>>
Nuclear raidiation fucks up our DNA.
>>
>>55667345
>OK WE LOOK AT TVITCH CHAT HERE AND TODAY YOU SAY YOU VANT SEE BEEG EXPLOSION IN OIL FIELD! IT IS GOOD DAY!
>camera switches to under-plane view
>OK, SO YOU SEE WE HAVE MANY MISSILE, CHAT VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO BE VOTE FOR DROP PATTERN AND FOR DETONATION ALTITUDE, MANY THANKS TO Xx_NoScope_xX FOR SUBSCRIBE

You have no idea how much I want this.
>>
>>55667551
>2012
>being this European
>>
>>55665381

You can bomb ISIS all you want. Islam is the problem and a billion muslims will still be here.
>>
>>55667531
Sadly, you're right. But at the very least, it would show them that we're no longer hesitating to kill those who would harm us.
>>
>>55667704
Thisness level > 9000
>>
You guys are faggots. What would happen if the radiation would come to Europe because of the strong winds? It happened on Chernobyl.
>>
>>55666760
This
>>
>>55667704

> You can bomb the Empire of Japan all you want. Japanese are the problem and a hundred million Japanese will still be here.
>>
>>55667540
>why buy oil from this huge white christian state? let's buy it from feral arabs who kill our people in exchange!
>>
>>55665381
>>55667277
>>
>>55667738
...which is what we are doing. We must cut out the heart. What is the heart, and where is the knife?
>>
>>55665882
IVE LITERALLY BEEN DOING THIS ALL NIGHT I NEED HELP BROS
>>
>>55666922

>implying India isn't just aching to drop all their nukes on pakistan
>>
>>55667754
Exactly, nuclear warfare is bad for all parties.
Nukes are bad..mkay?
>>
>>55667754

Chernobyl was different. It was slow. Nukes are fast. If you use them right, most of the fallout disperses locally rather than globally.
>>
>>55667754
Stick with kebabs and leave the science to your betters bruv.
>>
>>55667789
Economic warfare is a bitch, man. At least you have Europe dependent on you.
>>
>>55667811
Walls. Fences. Border controls. National identity. Bombing the fuck out of ISIS.
>>
>>55667882
See >>55666891
>>
Makes me shudder to think that idiots like OP might be in charge of nuclear arsenals.
>>
>>55667784

Muslims are a billion savages many countries who think god put them here to take over the world.

Japan was an imperialistic dictatorship nation just like any other.
>>
>>55668003

> Thinking nukes are "muh forbidden powerlevel" weapons

> Japanese are a hundred million savages, many provinces who think Amaterasu put them here to take over the world.
>>
>>55668030
Put this bastard on trial for Islamophobia! He's ruining our diversity and social cohesion. I don't even know who's worse, those murderers or vila racist nazis like you!
>>
>>55667754

Unlike turkey, Ukraine is in Europe you fool.

Anyway chernobyl was a meltdown. People leaving in nagasaki and hiroshima are just fine these days.
>>
ISIS muslims are just mercenaries, paid to do it. who is paying them to do this? Every al queda and ISIS leader has been found out to be a jew or some Muslims pedo faggot being paid by jews and Americans. White US mercenaries are employees of pedo faggot satanists.
>>
>>55668255
Oh, man, PLEASE let our government accept Putin's offer of cooperation against ISIS. US-Russia would be a dream team.
>>
>>55665381

Some shit i red :

As a Muslim, who has spoken to radicals on the Internet before let me say this:
You can hate Islam all you want. You can hate it, you can despise anyone who practices it but trust me when I tell you that ISIS and all these other terrorist groups want to stimulate a culture war. It's MASSIVE recruiting tool for them.
"See how they hate us and want us to die? See how they mock us? See how they call for our blood? See how they treat us?"
So down vote me all you want but I feel like I have to say that no matter your feelings don't add to the hate filled, Islamophobia mania.
You can disagree with and have a discourse about religion without being a dick about it. I've done it many times with people of all faiths, even with a Scientologist (and I feel that is cult from top to bottom).
I'm not attacking free speech, you certainly can say whatever you want, but I would highly recommend that anyone who wants to attack Islam do so via a civil discourse because these terrorist groups are more than happy to copy and paste your tweets, memes, and reddit/4chan comments to put into their propaganda. I've seen it.
>>
And also, you should already know that, ISIS is a guerilla army. They live with small-medium groups together. A nuke would kill a maximum number of 500 beecause of that. Instead of using 20 nukes, use 500 MOAB on all ISIS' large camps and cities-villages that they captured. It will be much more efficent on target and no fucking radiation.
>>
>>55668176
Ok, you've launched a nuclear weapon into Iraq. You've killed a ton of ISIS members and civilians, what now? What has this accomplished that thousands of air strikes are failing to do?
>>
>>55668442

Read*

fuck me that's bad, time for bed I guess.
>>
File: 1447277726442.jpg (107 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1447277726442.jpg
107 KB, 500x329
>>55665980
>>
>>55668383

US-Russia literally kills ideologies or at least puts them dormant. US-Russia made Nazism dormant, I think another US-Russia alliance will make Islamism dormant.

>>55668442
The difference is that Muslims objectively started it.

>>55668477
Mass terror and submission.

Terrorism is legitimate tool to fight somewhat else's terrorism. Just read Machiavelli.
>>
>>55665381
Oh look, another naive man child who doesn't understand weather currents. Enjoy your cancer when the uranium starts raining back down on you.
>>
>>55668629

> Muh cold war fallout meme.
>>
>>55668442
I don't care. There needs to be an escalation until the White man gets so mad that all arabs are bombed back into the stone age. Then we will put mines along the coast of Africa and wait until these savages go extinct. Then just send our noble White men to colonize this new free middle east and build oil rigs. In short, Allah is a fag, Muhammed was a pig fucker. DEUS VULT!
>>
>>55668442
This guy is partially right. The problem is simply that regardless if we hate muslims or not, jihadists will always find a way to brainwash children and teens into blowing themselves up for a ''greater good''.

Islam is the root of the problem, no other religion enables killing in the name of god (or at least not in modern times).
>>
>>55668442
>>You can hate Islam all you want. You can hate it, you can despise anyone who practices it but trust me when I tell you that ISIS and all these other terrorist groups want to stimulate a culture war. It's MASSIVE recruiting tool for them.
That's good though. The more they recruit, the more we can kill. Even if no uncuc-king was done today, they will cross the line eventually, and they will be destroyed.
>>
>>55668274
Faggot. Chernobyl radiation affected the whole world not just Europe. And nukes used in Hiroshima/Nagasaki were not even in the category of low destructive nukes right now. They are too powerless compared to todays nuclear warheads. And that nukes pretty much fuxked the life in Hiroshima/Nagasaki for tens of years. Nukes are not a joke faggot.
>>
>>55668629
>fusion weapons are as inefficient as fission weapons
>>
>>55668030
>this much self hatred

Just surrender to someone, you fucking pest.

Surrender monkey
>>
>>55668833

> The United States conducted around 1,054 nuclear tests (by official count) between 1945 and 1992, including 216 atmospheric, underwater, and space tests.

20 nukes isn't going to do much damage.
>>
>>55668594
You are trying to imagine Islamic extremism as a country in itself that can be subjugated by show of force. These people don't care about dying. They WANT to die. And even if you nuked every ISIS stronghold like a fucking maniac there are still more muslims around the world who will likely turn to extremism to subvert this genocidal empire that just glassed an entire country. Let's not forget Pakistan, let's just nuke them too why not, who cares if they launch nukes back since they're alright to use as you claim. All your ideas are worthless, they treat the symptom and not the cause.
>>
>>55668629
oh look, a naive child who doesn't understand how harmless radioactive fallout really is.

perhaps you can prove ONE death caused by it, hmmm? oh, you can't? because it has never happened in all of human history? despite literally tens of thousands of nuclear weapons detonated? well golly gee.
>>
> These people don't care about dying. They WANT to die.

So did the Japanese, but reason won out.

I would argue that the concept of the 'Ummah' is similar to a nation, if only psychologically, such that nukes would have an effect.
>>
>>55669096
There are only 2 real causes for this: Islamic teachings and savage Arab temperament borne out of arid sands. You can only prevent these terracts by either repressing islam or deporting all arabs. Everything else is just a liberal multiculti fantasy.
>>
>>55669271
radiactive fallout is far from harmless, is just that most of the fear mongering fallout is produced when you detonate a nuke on the ground and put tons of radiactive dust in the atmosphere, which doesnt happen if you detonate the bomb mid air like they did in nagasaki and hiroshima
>>
>>55665381
I have a better idea.

>fund ISIS as a military force
>have a CIA operative infiltrate, mention to a leader that North Korea has similar ideals
>so they go to North Korea
>their mutual loathing either makes them kill each other, or join forces
>they'll formally declare war on teh United States
>fire another of their pissant nukes at us that, let's face it, won't get more than 30 seconds into flight
>in response, the US glasses the place.

There, two problems solved with the same amount of nukes.
>>
To anyone worried about fallout, we could just use neutron bombs.

Of course the better idea would be to use fallout to our advantage. A pair of cobalt bombs on Mecca and Medina would render those cities uninhabitable for a few hundred years. That coupled with the mass deportation of all Muslims from Western lands would solve the matter for quite some time.
>>
>>55666684
Underrated post.

Don't even need nukes to get rid of these fuckers.
>>
File: 1407934930849.jpg (75 KB, 766x681) Image search: [Google]
1407934930849.jpg
75 KB, 766x681
You can't nuke an idea
>>
The range on the Trident D-II missiles are just under ~8km. This means the UK's vanguard class submarines could technically launcher a nuclear payload onto Mecca TONIGHT just by sailing up to as close as the Bay of Biscay.

We could wipe out Islamic Civilisation entirely and forever in an afternoon. I don't even see anyone protesting this after it would be done either.
>>
File: 1426529202855.png (979 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426529202855.png
979 KB, 500x500
>nuke Mecca
>Somalia suffers harsh radioactive fallout exposure
>nigs mutate
>the rest of 21C is spent fighting off an endless horde of radioactive pirate zombie niggers
>>
>>55671193
are you kidding? the left are still whining about how you firebombed dresden, which was literally full of nazis who wanted to conquer you. if you nuke the slimes, they will forever blame you, and pretend that the slimes are all poor innocent chilluns who dindu nuffin.
>>
>>55671523
stop playing fallout, anon. the fiction has gotten to your brain.
>>
File: tim.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
tim.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>>55671570

>o no, what will the left think

quit being a faggot
>>
>>55671193
>I don't even see anyone protesting this after it would be done either.
>>55671728
>>o no, what will the left think
perhaps you are unaware this board has IDs.
>>
>>55665381
Nuclear weapons against insurgents is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Like burning an apartment building down to kill a rat infestation. The collateral damage and precedent that would set would be unreasonable.
>>
>>55671523
Mecca already nuked by cranes
>>
Carson is doing a lot of shitposting on /pol/ these days
>>
>>55671914
but, that's what you do to get rid of a rat infestation.

you can always build a new building afterwards.
>>
File: 1443083989082.jpg (161 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
1443083989082.jpg
161 KB, 616x800
>>55672009
top kek
>>
>>55672169
It takes a crane to get it out.
>>
>>55665381
Don't we have weapons that are able to destroy just as much as nukes but without the fallout? One way or another, the problem with that is that it would give a reason for ALL mudslimes on other countries to become jihadists. While every mudslime is a fucking degenerate radical only few are full on ALLAHU AKBAR, we'd have to arrest and probably kill all mudslimes living in other countries, but by taking that step I feel that we would become just like them.

Not sure if I'm not ok with that since they hate my kind.
>>
>>55665381
Dude, be reasonable for a second. Once you authorise the use of the deadliest WMD in human history for genocide you instate the policy to use it freely. If the biggest players do it so can anyone else use it freely without consequences. There's a reason MAD exists and the fear connected with it.

Using WMD isn't the problem. It's the precedence that follows that's the problem.
>>
>>55665381
How to create terrorists 101
>>
Why is /pol/ being so heavily moderated? This wasn't the case during other happenings. Shitposts are being deleted pretty fast.
>>
>>55675055
newsflash: we don't need to create them. they are here whatever we do. may as well thin out the herd.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.