[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A+ Rant about Paris shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: mug-je-suis-paris_design.png (81 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
mug-je-suis-paris_design.png
81 KB, 280x280
Great rant from Stefan Molyneux regarding the Paris shooting especially from 9minutes. Even if you don't like him this video is really worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2iBZkODgxA
>>
>>55665352
He's a good man.
>>
>>55665352

Maybe if those fucking faggot pussies that voted and accepted and cheered for all these cultural marxist bullshit had been spanked as children they wouldn't have grown up completely fucking faggoty emasculated boipucci.

These terror attacks are the result of not spanking white children.

White children are little emasculated boipucci because of fucking "peaceful parents" like the fucking dumb faggot liberal in the video in the OP.

Spank your kids.

Punish you kids.

Teach your kids that strength is all that matters, authority is meaningful, and it's good to be in control and use that control for your own security and preferences.

Fuck this fucking faggot Molyneux.
>>
>>55665993
still 80-90% are still spanked though. try again genius
>>
>>55666084

Oh really?

You mean in the UK, Germany, and Sweden where you can lose your children for spanking them? Where it's literally against the law to spank?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/09/world/sweden-punishment-ban/

>In 1979, Sweden became the first nation to ban corporal punishment of kids.

WOW, LOOK WHEN SWEDEN BECAME A MARXIST SHITHOLE, TOO.

Fucking Molyfags are the biggest fucking dipshits on the board.
>>
File: 1446503182286.jpg (96 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1446503182286.jpg
96 KB, 1000x500
I know you're on /pol/ and reddit watching your fucking shitty threads, Stefan.

You make me fucking sick. You're a destroyer of families and guilty of the highest hypocrisy of any efamous personality I've EVER witnessed.

Shove your ancap/defoo/peaceful dysparenting shit right back up your asshole and get the fuck off of /pol/
>>
>>55666458
you really do weird linking LOL. no spank = marxist shithole. Holy shit the retardation. I guess you 5 liner beat the countless studies that all says that spanking is terrible. youre probably a christfag too. OH HEY LOOK SWEDEN DONT HIT THEIR KIDS AND THEY INVITE REFUGEES COINCIDENCE ? I THINK NOT.
>>
Nice vid

And I'm not a Molyneux fan in general
>>
nice vid
what he says is absolutely true
>>
>it's not a terrorist attack, it's a muslim attack

so fucking true
>>
File: bald_head_so_what.jpg (16 KB, 787x443) Image search: [Google]
bald_head_so_what.jpg
16 KB, 787x443
>>55667914
its very funny that this thread shows positive responses to Stef Molly after he posts anti islam vid, but the previous threads with OP having pic of Stef have nothing but hate. I think many ppl are triggered by stefs bald head
>>
I dont know man if so fucking raging and disgusted. Ive so much hatred for the left and Islam. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>55668562
I'm *
>>
>>55666990

cite one
>>
>>55668231
He doesn't have a beard in this one, so he looks like a retard.
>>
>>55665352
FUCK OFF STEFAN. GET A JOB!
>>
>Stefan Molyneux
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>55667914

It's not a terrorist attack, it's an attack by Wahhabism Muslims.
>>
>>55668695
remember when he was going thru chemo and he grew out beard? Stef looks much better with a beard.
>>
longtime fdr listener, donator and caller here

stefan is a dick, a pompous asshole, has a huge ego, pulls shit out of his ass and has some backwards ass rationalizations/theories for things etc

but he's right about most things related to the family and especially about this political/religion refugee stuff.

also, stop spanking your kids you fucking faggots
>>
>>55669439

I thought chemo killed cancer.

Did it not work?
>>
>>55669453

>I give this nigger money to make stupid youtube videos as his job
>Stefan is a total shithead
>b-but, he's right guys, totes redpill
>also I have no idea how to be a parent

The VPNs are out in force tonight.
>>
File: moonman.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>55665352
Honestly, I was Sieg Heiling the whole way through through Stefan "Anarchy And Anschluss" Molyneux's Digital Nurnberg rally
>>
>>55666842
>I disagree with you so fuck off

Fuck you're a cunt.
Molyneaux is the heart of /pol/
>>
File: 1446172143091.gif (1 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1446172143091.gif
1 MB, 500x374
>>55669492
it worked. hence hes still alive.
>>
>>55670064

That's demonstrable proof that chemo doesn't kill cancer, breh.
>>
File: onkelbob.jpg (8 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
onkelbob.jpg
8 KB, 165x163
>I have been to Paris, I have been to France and had long conversations there
Just wanted to see how /pol/ goes full retard after the attacks and I wasn't disappointed.
>>
>>55666990
raised by limps detected
>>
Stefan is alright, going to watch that. Dont always agree with him, but he atleast makes his rants interesting.
Also thanks anons for the happening last night, it was fun to share another happening with you fools. Today I just feel sorry for all the Frenchies and their baquettes. Dont have many ebin jokes to crack to all this other than, They could have prevented this, they didnt listen.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.