[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America, China and Russia banding together and combining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 446x362
>America, China and Russia banding together and combining their militaries to remove kebab
>Saving civilization from mudslimes by wiping them off the face of the planet with your Russian and Chinese bros
>Taking part in an operation to reduce Mecca to a pile of rubble
Why can't it happen, bros? I would literally join the army the second Trump becomes president and says he's allying with China and Russia to give the towelheads what's coming.
>>
The army doesn't accept retards.
They literally don't take any trump voting chump off the road that comes in.

Fuck off.
>>
China and Russia are busy with their own Muslims ie Uyghurs and Chechnyans. You underestimate how much Muslims cause problems all over the world. At this point only Latin America and Japan are free of the pests
>>
>>55664981
We don't really have any
>>
>>55664843
Russia is ally of shiites and alavites for decades, if they ever get to bomb mecca, it would be only to install shiite regime there.
>>55664981
Chechnya is policed by Kadyrov and his chechen thugs, russian military is not involved there for last several years.
>>
>>55665292

Our most radical Muslim is some Maori cunt living in Masterton or somewhere

>tfw your a tiny island nation on the otherside of the world from all this madness
>>
Doesn't Trump hate the Chinese? Or at least recognize that they aren't on our side even if they aren't directly against us.
>>
>"One day, this boot will belong to me!"

Trumpfags ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>55664843
Because "Mecca" is your closest ally in the Middle East which you support politically, financially and militarily against the governments you don't like like Syria, Iran and Russia.
>>
>>55664843
China will never do that. They would try to use the situation and weaken Western countries.
>>
>>55667299
Unfortunately correct.
>>
>>55664843
but I don't want to reduce mecca to a pile of rubble, at least not until we can break open that big box and get the magic space rock inside for ourselves
>>
>>55665306
Shiites and Alawites don't preach to bomb and kill infidels all around the world unlike Wahhabis and Salafis which comprise the large portion and pretty much the official religion of Saudi Arabia.
Syria is governed by Alawites and it's a secular country where all religions - Sunni Muslims, Shia Muslims, Alawites, Christians, whatever other pagans lived in peace until someone decided to overthrow Assad and ignite the religious tensions.
Hezbollah, the primarily Shia group supported by Iran has Christian units which fight alongside their Muslim ones just fine.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.