[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False Flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: False-Flag.jpg (7 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
False-Flag.jpg
7 KB, 210x210
>First time shutting down the Boarders since WW2
>Almost instant police state.
>Already war saber rattling

Could this be a False Flag setting the stage for something much bigger?

>an excuse for France to build a massive military
>an excuse for France and Russia to team up for mutual aggression.

This feels like its the seed for something crazy about to happen. Am I wrong?
>>
If it means killing Muslims then I have no problem with it.
>>
>>55664120
agreed
fuck those shitskin muzzies, they are a cancer that needs to be wiped from this planet
>>
>>55664120

Well its bigger than that. The US is on the way out because of their infinite debt. This is a perfect excuse for France and Russia to become buddies... This event could lead to countries on the side of Russia instead of the states.
>>
>>55664019

>NATO states have murdered millions in last decade
>ppl think it's above them to kill a 100 or so
>>
>>55664019
>Iran stops using petrodollar
>can't attack Iran because Russia and China
>Iran's ally, Syria
>can destabilize syria
>can make terrorist group in Syria

War with Syria is imminent, and it is because of oil. This is all a plan to put pressure on Iran. Same with the refugees.
>>
>>55664019
https://youtu.be/ydM2VrKitFQ?t=3m39s

Funny how the most aggressive part of his speech was directed at free media instead of the perpetrators, link above related..
>>
It was a Mossad false flag.

The people at the concert hall were paid crisis actors. Hollywood hires a lot of short term actors for small roles. The "dead" bodies at the hall are just crisis actors with makeup on. No one actually died in it. This is a false flag by the jews to make western people hate Muslims
>>
If it means that Muslimes will die. I am all for it. Time to show the sand niggers how a real Crusade works
>>
>>55664296
>The US is on the way out because of their infinite debt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

U.S. debt is 80%

U.K is higher
Japan is 226%

I don't know why people go on and on about it being high.
>>
>>55664348
Fuck off, mudslime.
>>
>>55664354
I should add, this will happen when a Republican is in office next term. That way when people get sick of the war a Democrat can be elected for the next term.
>>
I dunno. If it's all to provoke further war in Iraq it'd make sense. But ISIS really is kinda pathetic. Would be funny if: Trump, Clinton, Rubio is elected, occupies Iraq with European support (to save their Muslim brothers from having to come to Europe, closet racists that liberals are) Iran is discovered creating nukes, or even a false flag Iranian nuke is detonated somewhere: world opinion instantly allows American invasion of Iran.
>>
>>55664427
Are you retarded?
Did you just put what you said out of your ass of have you something to justify it ?
>>
Also this attack seems a little off for the typical terrorist attack. Usually they would do something to a financial institution or something that had more of a "statement".

Here it was a bit all over the place - and they happened to catch that one guy who says hes from Isis.

It just seems off to me.
>>
>>55664427
This

Remember to #RideWithMuslims to keep them safe on public transport
>>
>>55664296
who cares

Whites vs Mudslimes
its all good.
>>
>>55664733
It's like I'm really in a peter Jackson movie like I always wished I was!!!!!
>>
>>55664494

Well the us is the reserve currency... and its not going to last. Also that link isnt working for me for some reason. But look at this http://www.usdebtclock.org/
>>
>>55664686

They are not showing any pictures of inside the hall. The Eagles of Death Metal live in California and have been spotted there this week. Hollywood hires piecemeal actors to ply small roles like this all the time. No bodies have been photographed leaving the hall. It is clear that this was a staged attack to get westerners to turn on Muslims.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.