[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so whats the difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 13
so whats the difference?
>>
There aren't millions of kkk members and they haven't been a threat for 90 years.
>>
>>55664094
good that is a difference
>>
We aren't allowing unfettered immigration and radicalization of Christians with insanely high birthrates.

Furthermore, the KKK isn't tied to fundamentalist Christiantity.
>>
one group wears all white, the other group wears black.
>>
Normal Christians condemn the KKK. You'll never hear normal mooselimbs condemn terrorist attacks.
>>
KKK are anti-christian you fucks.
>>
>>55664008
One is a nation (or will be) with heavy influence, and the other is an organization condemned and nearly dead.
>>
The KKK is from 150 years ago.
>>
In the entirety of the KKK's history they have killed fewer people than are killed by Islamic terrorists in an average week.

The difference of scale is massive.
>>
>>55664094
>90 year
Are you retarded?
>>
one is black
one is white
>>
>>55664008
when's the last time the kkk lynched someone?
>>
>>55664008
You'll never see ISIS picking up trash on the side of a highway or hosting a canned food drive.
>>
>>55664240
Sure they do if it gives them social media bonuses.

The difference is that nobody should give a shit about the KKK anymore.
>>
>>55664008
The dude on the left follows his book 100% literally.
The dudes on the right go completely against what's written in their book.
>>
>>55664008

The Klan murdered a handful of people at a time, not 180.
>>
>>55664008
Well, one has their religion in their name.
>>
File: imagesCAPYDCHS.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imagesCAPYDCHS.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>55664008
lol the modern day KKK does bakesales and picks up trash on the side of highways.

>mfw, the klu klux klan are more progressive then black people
>>
>>55664325
>literal paki

cmon
>>
remind me again how many people the KKK have beheaded on camera

and how many countries they've invaded

and how many terrorist attacks they've committed
>>
>>55664418
>more progressive then black people
that's not hard
>>
>>55664008
Uh.
Do you see the burning cross in the background there my shitposting friend?
>>
>>55664368

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/charleston-church-shooting-kkk-white-supremacists-operate-south-carolina
>>
>KKK
Maybe they go out innawoods, drink beer, and complain about Obama with their buddies (half of whom are FBI informants)
>ISIS
Killed over two hundred people in France
>>
>>55664008
Does KKK have Christian in their name like IS has their religion in the name?
>>
>>55664325
TAKBIR MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>>55664094
Also, i don't recall kkk ever bombing Paris
>>
>>55664240
On every hajj, the guy who leads the prayer condemns it. Just check old news.
Every single islamic country does.
Even Iran condemned the charlie hebdo attacks
>>
>>55664008
One exists and is a thread to world peace, the other constists of 3 literal retards and a shitload of undercover Feds.
>>
>>55664008
>kkk
>even remotely Christian
Topkek m80
>>
>>55664008
The KKK didn't blow themselves up to get into heaven.
>>
>>55664008

The KKK isn't out and about establishing a Caliphate and killing 150 people in Paris.
>>
>>55664374
Pretty sure ISIS had some propaganda of cleaning up highways.
>>
>>55664418
when the standard set by blacks is "complain and get white people fired" it's not hard to make them look bad.
>>
>>55664008

bullshit
90% of "christians" don't secretly support the KKK

the overwhelming majority of muslims feel some type of passion in support for their jihad
even most of the politically correct muslims support it way deep down inside

there is no way in hell you cannot associate these muslim terrorists with the mainstream muslim faith.
there is overwhelming muslim support for jihad
>>
>>55664325
I wrote 3 words and you figured out i was liberal fag? are you a wizard?
>>
>>55664462
kkk is probably 100% government informants from different agencies
>>
>>55664576
He figured it out from your flag
>>
>>55664458
Good one you retard. Thats a false flag.
>>
Except the KKK attempts to improve it's image by doing community work, helping in shelters and charities.

Modern Muslims post on social media "NOT ALL MUSLIMS YOU DIGUSTING BIGOTS. PRAISE ALLAH"

Muslims never condemn terrorist attacks, they just say that they didn't do it. I don't see them out protesting against ISIS, they don't ever seem to dob in radicals which may be a threat.

Mosques don't donate to the poor or engage in any community work unlike Churches.
>>
File: paki cunts.png (275 KB, 622x658) Image search: [Google]
paki cunts.png
275 KB, 622x658
>>55664496
explain this then, paki cunt
>>
The KKK never declared jihad on western civilization. The KKK is a punchline to a joke and not an immediate threat to world security. The KKK are racist rednecks, not misanthropic lunatics hellbent on death and destruction.

That's a few differences.
>>
>>55664496
Condemnation isn't the same thing as saying "It wasn't us"
>>
>>55664284
wut? they're protestant.
>>
>>55664458
no klan affiliation. yeah had a reb flag but that's not the same as being a ghoul
>>
>>55664008

The difference is that ISIS has way more support from muslims than the KKK does from christians

That and the KKK barely exists anymore, and doesn't go to other people's countries to murder them for the crime of merely existing

/thread
>>
>>55664625
you saw the pakistani flag and your first thought was "libral"? Do you watch the news?
>>
>>55664094
>There aren't millions of kkk members and they haven't been a threat for 90 years.

That's about right.
>>
>>55664008
would you just stop shit posting, i'm sure it's fucking sunny outside
>>
>>55664780
The fuck else you want them to do?
You are the ones that 100% support and protect the wahabi dictators who fund these nut bags.
>>
>>55664313
>The difference of scale is massive.

Scale: big difference.

Idea (one-skin-color/culture country): almost the same.
>>
The KKK is dead.
>>
>>55664008
The klan doesn't exist anywhere but in the minds of childish niggers. They're just a handful of backwoods rednecks who do nothing but talk shit and burn crosses on their own land. Big fucking deal. Anyone who draws this comparison should be thrown into a industrial shredder.
>>
>>55664705
>>55664705
>>55664705

PAKI LOOK HERE

>>55664840
>>55664840
>>55664840

>>55664950
>>55664950
>>55664950

>>55664705
>>55664705
>>55664705

PAKI LOOK YOU SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>55664705
Stand outside a church and ask people the same questions... you would be surprised by the numbers.
Wast majority of these polls are bullshit. People (specially religious) are hypocrites.
>>
>>55664008
>isis
>taking over two countries

>kkk
>confined to small pockets in the woods in the south, is no longer violent rarely has rallies and no longer influences politics
>>
>>55664008

The KKK have killed like 6 people.
>>
>>55664302
no it's not. how ignorant can you possibly be?
>>
>>55665059
>paki says pew is bullshit

it wasnt born with two brain cells to rub together due to inbreeding

time to autofilter pakiposts
>>
File: 1446335097480.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1446335097480.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
>>55664008
One (allegedly) makes a single poorly drawn poop swastika on a college bathroom, triggering a generation. All while probably not really existing anymore.

The other is a major, genocidal political force hellbent on global domination with sympathizers scattered throughout the west, being backed by billionaires and responsible for a 5 digit death toll.

I'd reckon they are roughly at about the same level.
>>
>>55665120
They would love to kill more, they are just cowards.
>>
>>55664705
i actually went to the source to try and find a figure like that but i couldn't

the source only interviews muslims from specific countries. i'm a bit disapointed because i'd like to believe the validity of that image but the ambiguity of the source (the pdf is ~230 pages) just doesn't permit the use of that image 2bh
>>
>>55664705
those numbers are bullshit
>>
>>55664008
KKK didn't kill 150 ppl yesterday.
>>
>>55664094
Well, the KKK was genuinely popular back during its peak and it had millions of members then.
>>
>>55664008
ISIS is behaving exactly like Mohammed, so
>>
>>55664950
>The fuck else do you want them to do?

How about instead of seeing a Muslim terrorist attack and saying Ït wasn't out Muslims", these countries take an active role in defending the name and reputation of their beloved national religion by taking military action against the local terror groups which are the next country over?

That would be nice. Instead of saying Ït wasn't us" and giving an implication of passive agreement.
>>
One's a legitimate threat, the other barely even exists anymore and hasn't lynched a nigger in 50 years.
>>
>>55665180
Remember your elections just a few month ago?
Who did people said they where going to vote for and who did they actually voted for?
>>
>>55664008
Urkainian flag
>>
>>55664008

How many peoples KKK have killed in a islamic country?
>>
>>55664008
The KKK didn't blow up schools or mow down audiences to theaters and sports games. Nor did they worship a religion that specifically told them that was the correct thing to do.
>>
>>55665299
When nazis where killing jews how many christens took up arms trying to stop them?
I seems to remember the pope making a deal with them.
>>
>>55664508
The KKK call themselves a Christian brotherhood.
>>
>>55665222
google harder, i know penal colonist internet is slow as fuck but you gotta put the shrimp on the bahbee moit

>>55665229
trump 2016

>>55665317
good post paki
>>
Hmmm... well not much of Christianity teaches people to hate others like Islam does.

ISIS is true to Muhammad, their prophet. They are doing the same exact thing Muhammad did; JIHAD. Jihad is the core of Muhammad's teachings, the core of everything he was, he fought and killed by the sword anyone who refused to convert to his religion. He tortured and murdered, even slaughtered innocents. He let some slaves go free, but he also kept slaves of his own, and had dozens of wives, some of them prepubescent.

So tell me OP, how is ISIS any different than Muhammad? They are doing the things they are doing BECAUSE MUHAMMAD DID THEM HIMSELF. They are following the path of Jihad that Muhammad himself started. So tell me again, how is ISIS now the true form of Islam?

The entire religion is rotten to the core. Muhammad is the most important figure in Islam, hell he IS ISLAM and he was doing the same exact type of shit ISIS is doing over a thousand years ago. He started a wave of Muslim conquest that resulted in the deaths of millions of innocents. So please, explain again to me how ISIS is not true Islam?
>>
The one on the left beheads people and the people on the right hate niggers, shoot the shit, and drink beer
>>
>>55664008
correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this a straw man argument?
>>
>>55664008
false analogy?
>>
>>55665215
The KKK only respond with violence when threatened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhd_3CLRQHs
>>
>>55665431
>google harder, i know penal colonist internet is slow as fuck but you gotta put the shrimp on the bahbee moit

reread my post, dickhead. the problem is that no where in the source do they put forward the claim that is illustrated in your diagram
>>
>>55664008
So daesh is an Islamic organization, gotcha.
>>
>>55664325
>>55664441
kek
>>
>>55664008
There is nothing in the bible that says that Christians need to round up niggers and hang them.
>>
>>55665507

This is why aussies should be banned.
>>
>>55665507
>Board with IDs

Australia pls
You are a better shitposter then this
>>
>>55665531
your post is only worth a glance because it's an australian post

there are multiple similar studies and they all say the same thing: muslims are incredibly intolerant to anything non-muslim on the whole

now fuck off kangaroo mudslime
>>
File: 1440134471366.png (28 KB, 317x376) Image search: [Google]
1440134471366.png
28 KB, 317x376
>>55665668
you have all played into my hand you useless little pawns

so eager do you /pol/ junkies march into a thread, readying your weapons of blind detestation that you often forgot to raise your eyes to the sky to see who is really pulling the strings
>>
>>55665725
>i cant find a source but fuck you you're australian!

top kek fuck off jamal al azjaad you fucking paki cunt. why dont you go and get your daughters raped by more fucking brown cunts? lmaoing @ your country's muslim infestation
>>
>>55664008

Numbers of followers. Numbers of deaths. Current relevance.
>>
File: 1435754709002.jpg (83 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
1435754709002.jpg
83 KB, 600x718
>>55664008
ISIS is unwanted
KKK is needed more than ever
>>
>>55665424
Lel is that the only argument you have? Nazis?

Are you forgetting that pretty much the entire Chritian world thought the Nazis were fucking retarded and started a World War because their ideals were wrong?

The only reasons the Nazis were defeated was becase of Christian countries taking an active stance to defend everyone from their beliefs which was extremely miconstrune.

That is what these Muslim countries should be doing.

Also
>Comparing a world class super power that rose from the ashes of the worst hyperinflation and povery ever seen in modern Europe in 4 years to a bunch of sandniggers in a cave
>>
>>55665815
>defends pakis
>calls me a paki cunt
>thinks rape of white children by subhuman invaders is ammunition for bantz

100% small dicked shitskin confirmed, 8th crusade is coming 4 u Al-Haram Jazbobala
>>
File: massivehardonrighthere.jpg (80 KB, 1283x722) Image search: [Google]
massivehardonrighthere.jpg
80 KB, 1283x722
>>55664008
one is executing people en masse and using scripture as justification and methods for punishment

the other is scaring people in ghost costumes based on their own justice not derived from scripture
>>
>>55665911
World War II wasn't a religiously motivated war, so any discussion or comparison to the current state of affairs in the mid-east is moot.
>>
>>55664008
ISIS is relevant.
The KKK just basically says mean things
>>
>>55665424

Apples and oranges kid, the dituation you are looking for would be the allies clensing Europe of the kike and Germany standing there saying "not our jews" and walking away.
>>
>>55665911
>Christian countries taking an active stance to defend everyone from their beliefs which was extremely miconstrune
No they where not. They where saving their own asses.

Also No. I don't just have the nazis. I also have the Dark Ages, and the Crusades. You only have post 9/11 terrorism.
>>
>>55664008
If you cannot see the difference between ISIS and the KKK, you are motherfucking dense, OP.
>>
>>55664705
>Death for adultery
That's actually not that bad
>>
>>55666136
Oh... yeah classic white shit...

When its a white guy... the situation is complicated... Its never that the white guys is just evil. It always he is misunderstood.

When its brown/blank... its always simple... he is evil.
>>
The difference is that the KKK is condemned by nearly every Christian. On the side of Islam maybe not everyone supports it but barely anyone opposes it. If you don't believe me ask of them. Nearly every Imam will tell you that atleast they may not fully support ISIS methods they still support their cause in spirit.

On one hand we have the KKK a group of outsiders from Christianity. On the other a group supported by mainstream Islam.
>>
File: E06ZMq.jpg (114 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
E06ZMq.jpg
114 KB, 640x634
>>55664008
The klan lynched pedophiles.

The Arabs worship one.
>>
>>55665424
Well there was France Britain Russia and the USA. So a fuck ton. How many Arabs took up arms to save the jews fuck boy?
>>
>>55666030
im not fucking defending pakis you thick cunt im telling you (because apparently you think looking up sources is for retards) that the source of your image is null you fucking retarded dolt. given how many fucking muslims are in the UK i'm sure you probably are a fucking muslim.

>wahh muh feelings

top kek fuck off mate. your country's going to have dozens more rotherhams because your country is inherently filled with c|u|c|k|s, every since all the big alpha men left for the new world.
>>
>>55666139
>>55666139
Muhammad was a murderer. He spread his religion by violence and threats of death. He forced people to convert or die, and he also massacred innocents.

Please, explain to me how "moderate" Muslims take these historical facts about the man and say to themselves that their religion is peaceful. Your religion is founded on bloodshed and violence, of intolerance, of forced conversions. Muhammad was no prophet, he was just a man that saw a way to gain power and influence and control, and he succeeded. Now, today due to this delusional man we have a massive amount of Muslims like you, supporting a violence religion that still has the legacy of Muhammad's jihad to this day.

Your religion is false, it is based on violence to the core. Your prophet wasn't even mystical or magical, the dude just off and died, nothing even happened. At least Christians came up with the resurrection bullshit and the other magical shit that Jesus did, but Muhammad? Nothing, he just had seizures and claimed they were messages from god. It's really pathetic how dumb and stupid sand-niggers like yourself are that they got played so easily by an old, epileptic man.

Just once, I wish Muslims would fucking think, study the history of their "prophet" and see the contradictions when they claim their religion is peaceful and tolerant.
>>
>>55664496
Everytime I hear something like that I remember a German Imam when asked about ISIS telling the reporter that they both were Moslem so he supported them.
>>
>>55666334
If you fuck another man's wife you both get beheaded.
>>
>>55666551
1: They did not joined the WW to stop nazis from killing the jews, they it to save their own asses.
2: Arabs where not in the picture, most of them where not even free. They where under west's control.
>>
File: data.png (134 KB, 806x708) Image search: [Google]
data.png
134 KB, 806x708
>>55665222
Source is just where the data, not the image, comes from (pic related) as far as I can tell some anon has taken a few of the questions asked, averaged the set of replies, then used that to get an estimate on the number of Muslims worldwide that "mostly believe" that particular question, and then assembled that image.
>>
>>55666139
Okay if WWII was religiously linked and Nazis weren't religiously linked, then all that shit you just said about the Nazi's was complete horeshit then.

Plus Hitler wasn't Christian, he practiced Occultism and Christianity prohibit any sort of occult worship. Islam doesn't prohibit the killing of innocents.

By no measure can you label Nazis as Christian because they fit into no Christian doctrine unless you spin it as they developed their own type of Christianity but all these Muslim terrorist are Sunni which major portions of the middle east adopt Sunni as their national religion.

Please try again.

>Dark Ages
>Because modern age middle east with access to technology, medicine, education and rational schools of thought but still want to sit on their theocratic horeshit is somehow better than an age that occured centuries ago in which Europe learnt it's lesson and didn't attempt to kill innocent muslims because they were bunch of retarded shut ins.

>Crusades
>In response to the inhumane slaughter, oppression and occupation of innocent Christians on pilgramage and neighbouring Christian nations.

Please try again Kebab
>>
>>55666359
white man's contribution to the world: 99% of the good things you see around you

muslim/arab contribution to the world: 1400 years of rape, suffering, cult-driven torture of most of the planet, untold knowledge lost via book burning and uncountable murders lost to the ages

you're shit coloured for a reason, and next time we're not going to hold back wiping you off the arse of the planet

>>55666647
>the source is invalid because I looked at it for 3 seconds and am now shitposting about it on 4chan

typical australian, we'll be putting you in the oven next to the kikes after we're done with the muzzies

>c|u|c|k|s
>new world

dont think australia is part of the "new world". you literally have no freedom of speech at all rofl lad. also
>1 year internet data retention
enjoy getting arrested for your mean posts you kuckoala

and i live in america 9 months out of the year. ur boomerang isnt coming back on this one u fuckin sad cunt
>>
>>55666764
Some german imam who nobody knows.
>>
File: welldone.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
welldone.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>55666441
>>
>>55664441
He's right though britbong. KKK had a field day lynching and bombing niggers back in the 1960's & 70's
>>
>>55666932
More like every Imam you ask.
>>
>>55666917
>white man's contribution to the world: 99% of the good things you see around you

Things change. Right now the whites are on top.. before that the arabs where. before that persians... before that greeks... before that the chinese...

It will not last. Someone else will come along..
>>
what does kkk stand for and what does isis stand for?
>>
If they aren't Catholic or Orthodox then they aren't 'Christian'.

Heretics pls go.
>>
>>55667106
the arabs have never been "on top". they've damaged our countries severely, but the whites always conquer, and for a reason.

white people hold 90% of the world's wealth at this moment in time. things may look distressing in our countries, but we're just lazy on a lot of levels. when we shape up, you'd best be clambering into your cave with your shit bucket. you have no chance when the math is done. you may as well kill yourself if you're going to try to fight us.
>>
>>55667244
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Educate your self.
>>
>>55667122
Kooked Kunts Keking

Islam (I)slam Islam (I)slam
>>
>>55664008
Two things.

ISIS' warmonger principles are actually a valid interpretation of Islam. KKK has little in common with Christianity.

KKK is a non-threat and has been for decades. They're pretty much just a liberal boogeyman/scapegoat at this point, see the Mizzou trolling.
>>
>>55667342
>sjwpedia
>le golden age myth

here i'll start you off my poo in loo friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

reminder that everything you and your people stand for is trash compared to the white man

you are nature's own pet Al-Cu'ck Islamabad
>>
>>55667342
>when much of the historically Arabic-speaking world was ruled by various caliphates

Nice try. But your Golden Age only applies to Arabs. You have never completely ruled the world like whites did by sheer influence of military, economic and cultural power.
>>
>>55667342
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad

Educate yourself, or are you too scared of the truth that your prophet was a fraud, a joke, a murderer?

Oh wait, you're too scared of the truth. You're too scared to question the bullshit that is your fucked up "prophet" and his batshit-insane "religion." Go fuck yourself paki scum.
>>
>>55667504
You don't understand how human progress works do you?
>>
>>55667552
Thats not the even the fucking point... its like I'm talking about apples and this idiot starts talking about cars and thinks that its the same thing.
>>
>>55667599
>human progress
>is an inbred who shit in a bucket and fucks goats
>wears bedsheets with other men wearing bedsheets gathered around a box within a box containing a rock from mahmood who rode to the moon on a horse which split it in two and then the rock fell and is now in said box within a box

just

kill

yourself
>>
>>55664008
ISIS is less racist.
>>
>>55667490
>Combating actual historic fact with a youtube video.
kek
never change /pol/. never change...
>>
>>55667599
>Being on top of the world means that Muslim land was ruled by Muslims.

Being on top of the world means where your influence projects to every single corner of the globe. Like the current White power, or the Mongolian Empire or the Roman Empire.
>>
>>55667759
laugh all you want, you're a scrawny arab whose race is gonna be gone within a decade or so
>>
>>55667744
Which shows how harmless racism is.
>>
>>55664008

I'm not doubting that the KKK is Christian, but they're largely irrelevant today and are small in number.
>>
>>55667838
Pakistanis are not arabs you moron. They are Indians. (Racially speaking).
>>
>>55664008
one wants to protect the white race by riding the world of shitskin trash the other wants to destroy the white race and infect the world with shitskin trash...
>>
>>55667917
w/e you're a mongrel- a shitskin raving about muhmummad pedo is gonna be on the chopping block all the same
>>
>>55664008
Oh, I dunno, the bible condemns violence against your fellow man in general, whereas the opposite is true for islam.
>>
>>55664008

I'm a /trv/fag and have been to quite a few Muslim countries. While I do find that Arabs, Persians, and Pakistanis are usually quite hospitable to outsiders, I will say this: the attitudes and opinions put forth by ISIS are not uncommon in the Islam world. Most folks you meet aren't willing to off and kill for their religion, but they're still living in backwards societies and have bizarre perspectives.
>>
>>55667815
Go outside right now and look at the sky... 1/3 stars you can see with your eyes have arab names.

The "al" in-front of things... where do you think that comes from?
e.g: Alcohol, algebra.
>>
>>55664008
The bible doesn't command KKK members to burn crosses.

Whereas the koran does command muslims to kill non-believers.
>>
>>55667917
You are pakis and you're going to get nuked one day soon! :(
>>
File: KKK_supermarket.jpg (31 KB, 656x329) Image search: [Google]
KKK_supermarket.jpg
31 KB, 656x329
>>55664008
How many people did the KKK ever kill anyhow?
>>
>>55664008

Wake up and realize that Islam is at war with the world. It will never stop. It can't be reasoned with. Giving peace a chance will never work. The only goal of Islam is either to convert or destroy. There is no middle ground.

The moderate and liberal Muslims are deceived. The fundamentalists are the true face of Islam.

You cannot go to bed with a viper and then act surprised when it bites you.

The entire world needs to unite against the evil of Islam. This means Jews, Nazis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans and more. ALL OF US must unite. There can be no more division. All of our petty differences must be put aside.

This is truly the last crusade, and if we fail our descendants will be slaves to the evil religion of Islam.

We cannot fail. This is the great war of our lifetime.
>>
>>55668053
Objectively speaking
Shi'a >Sunni
>>
>>55664008
One of them is a wing of the American democrat party, the other is founded by CIA.
>>
>>55664008
It's 2015
>>
>>55664289
/thread
>>
>>55664008
I dont ever remember the KKK bombing my country

So they look like pretty cool guys to me
>>
File: ammosex.jpg (32 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ammosex.jpg
32 KB, 800x533
>>55664008
The KKK formed a part of a highly successful industrial, modern, advanced and civilized nation that dominated the world throughout the 20th century

key word, modern, advanced, civilized
>>
>Organisation is progress.

>Disorganisation is regression.

>White culture is organised.

>brown/black culture is disorganised.
>>
>>55664008
Well yes, fair enough, the KKK is mostly harmless, certainly more peaceful than their equivalent, BLM.
>>
>>55664008
The KKK has never killed a human being. Only niggers.
>>
>>55669143
>wants progress
spotted the sjw shill
>>
>>55664008
One is dead while the other will be
>>
>>55664008
The KKK stayed in their home. THe KK didn't try to topple regimes. The KKK didn't shout "God is great" before gunning down innocent people.

>dat flag

Ah yes, of course
>>
>>55665269
yeah before it became about lynching blacks.

It lost those members really fast then.
>>
I now realize something.. 4chan is ignorant and sad. You cannot tell the difference between a religion and a pretender. You're all educated inside your own circle, but once you step out of that, you don't know anything. Pitiful.
>>
>>55664008
But the KKK is WASP. You know what the P stand for?
>>
>>55670839
I agree man, it's 2015 and people still blame Islam! baka desu
>>
>>55671916
Yes exactly. Although it seems that the effect is reversing these days, sadly.
>>
>>55671702

Are they WASPs? I thought they were mostly like Germans and Irish catholics?
>>
>>55664008
1) there are hundreds of thousands of active jihadis, and literally millions of jihadi supporters, as opposed to the couple thousand KKK

2) in all its history, the KKK killed around 1600 people, while jihadis have killed hundreds upon hundreds of thousands. (IS alone killed more than 1600 in one day at camp Speicher for instance)

3) the KKK has been a soggy punchline for many decades now, jihadis on the other hand...
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.